LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

"I'm going to work. Baby girl is going to her auntie's house." James said.

James picked up the diaper bag and carried Kayla out to the car and it feet in her car seat fastening her in.

"You wear what daddy dresses you in. Babies don't care what they wear. Maybe you can talk auntie Wendy into letting you wear something over your diaper." James said.

James slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth and and drove over to Wendy's house. Traffic was fairly light so it only took a few minutes. When James pulled in the strive Wendy came out to the car carrying Becky who was wearing only a diaper. She came over to where James was getting Kayla out of the car seat.

"Good morning, baby girl. Did you have a nice sleep?" Wendy asked.

James set Kayla down on the ground and kissed Wendy.

"I'll be here as soon as I can get away tonight." James told Wendy.

"Be a good baby for auntie. You're still got a lot to learn." James said to Kayla.

James leaned down and kissed Kayla's cheek. Wendy started inside the house.

"Come on baby girl." Wendy ordered.

Kayla just nodded she didn't want to start the day getting in trouble. She was shocked when he kissed Wendy.

"Are you guys seeing each other!' she asked surprised.

Oh NOI can't have her in my life everyday what if she moved in, what if she made me call her mommy! Kayla mind was working overdrive.

She was snapped out ooh her thoughts as he kissed her check and said something about learning more.

Kayla followed Wendy.

Least she's not making me crawl. She thought as she walked in.

"Can I have a skirt or something to cover this up!" she said pointing at her diaper but not wanting to use that word.

"That's none of your business, baby girl." James said.

James got in his car and left.

"Becky's not wearing pants, is she? If we go out today I'll let you wear something over your diaper." Wendy answered.

Wendy set Becky down. Becky crawled over to Kayla.

"Let's play." She said.

"I might have to do some grocery shopping today, and I can't leave you here." Wendy said.

Becky started crying when Kayla said she didn't want to play.

"Now look what you did, baby girl. Tell Becky you're sorry and start playing with her." Wendy ordered.

"I can stay here I'll be fine it could be our secret speaking of which are you and James seeing each other?" Kayla felt like an adult like they were girlfriends just talking.

Becky broke that all up as she cried causing Wendy to put her in her place.

"Whatever ok cry baby what do you wanna do!" she asked frustrated rolling her eyes.

"Your daddy said it was none of your business, didn't he?" Wendy said.

Wendy shook her head. She picked Kayla up and tugged her diaper down and gave her several spanks.

"Now who's the cry baby? I told you to tell Becky you were sorry." Wendy said.

"Well I thought we could be friends and you could tell me." Kayla said trying to be nice and trying to be treated like a equal. When Becky wouldn't shut up she called her a baby and said she didn't wanna play.

"Hey no Owe owe!" she cried as she quickly realized she wasn't equal to them.

After several hard smacks Kayla was crying.

"I am." She said sobbing.

"I--I- I'm sore-sorry Becky." She said crying as tears feel down her face.

"I mean like regular friends it could be our secret ok?" she said wiping the tears from her eyes hoping she would go for that. She was just hoping her and her daddy were growing close in their relationship she could only imagine how that might be treating her like more of a baby then Becky making her call her mommy and potty training Becky why she remained in diapers. She remembered seeing the pull ups in the nursery. Hmm maybe I'll ask for one of those. She thought to herself as she watched Becky crawl to the playroom.

Kayla turned red when Becky started crying knowing that would bring Wendy.

Sure enough she turned around as she heard Wendy's voice as she began scolding her.

"No." She said softly not believing this was her life wearing a diaper and threatened with a spanking.

"You're not older than Becky. You've barely been a baby for a month. You'll never be as old as she is. You'll be a baby the rest of your life, while Becky will become a girl that goes to school and does big girl things." Wendy said.

Wendy set Becky down and patted her bottom. Becky came over to Kayla and kissed her.

"No no James said I can be free in a few months!" she yelled as she was worried about what might happen.

"Are you and him serious!" Kayla knew if they were then Wendy would become her mommy and she would make sure she stayed a baby and Becky would be older then her.

Kayla began crying as she knew no matter what she would be in diapers forever cause she was losing control already.

"I'll have to talk with him and ask him. I'm not going to take a baby's word for it." Wendy said

"That's none of your business. You'll find out sometime if we are or not." Wendy commented.

Becky pushed a pacifier in Kayla's mouth to quiet her down.

Kayla opened her mouth to talk but Becky pushed the pacifier in before she could say anything!  Kayla was mad and was ready to spit it out but one look from Wendy and Kayla knew to keep it in.  It did accomplish the desired affect as she stopped crying.