LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

"Come on baby!" she said frustrated as she just wanted to be changed! I really hope this is a one time thing! She thought to herself waiting impatiently for Becky to crawl to her. She noticed Becky's diaper as she got closer. Damn is that what I look like! She thought to herself

Becky giggled again and started following Kayla. When they reached Wendy, Becky sat up and held her arms up. Wendy picked Becky up.

"Alright stinky, let's get you changed." Wendy said, tickling Becky.

Kayla was relieved once they got to the nursery. She looked around not believing this was her world now. Gross she thought to herself as her diaper was becoming uncomfortable .

"Please hurry!" she whined wanting to get into a clean fresh diaper!

"I'll go as fast as I need to. I want to make sure Becky is clean so she doesn't get a rash." Wendy said.

"Besides, it's not going to hurt you to stay in a dirty diaper for awhile, will it?" Wendy asked with a smile.

Wendy took off Becky's diaper and started cleaning her bottom.

Kayla was shooting daggers at Wendy. She was so mad she just wanted to be changed and she felt like Wendy was just dragging this out. Gross she thought to herself as she felt gross and it smelt gross.

"Yes it will hurt me h--how bout you wear a stupid diaper and mess it and see h--how you f--fell." She said stuttering as she was so angry and nervous. She felt her eyes start to water as a tear or two ran down her check. Oh great she's going to think I'm a cry baby.

"Please can you hurry!' she was being careful as she didn't wanna ask to be changed and she didn't wanna mention anything about a diaper.

"No it won't hurt you to sit in a dirty diaper. It might feel gross, but it won't hurt you." Wendy said.

"You know the more you tell me to hurry, the slower I'll go, right. Maybe baby girl should start sucking her thumb." Wendy ordered.

Kayla rolled her eyes doing the best she can not to go off! She watched as Becky got changed knowing soon that would be her. She dutifully did as she was told and began sucking her thumb. Lest I won't get in trouble now" She thought to herself.

Wendy smiled as Kayla started sucking her thumb. She finished changing Becky and set her down. She picked up Kayla and patted her bottom.

"Time to change this little stinker." Wendy cooed.

Wendy put Kayla on the changing table and fastened her down.

Wendy untaped Kayla's diaper and lifted her legs, pulling the diaper out and throwing it away. She started cleaning Kayla with baby wipes.

"You're daddy will call when he's ready for you. Are you going to tell daddy all about your big day at auntie Wendy's?" Wendy asked.

This sucks she thought to herself as she closed her eyes but her other senses wouldn't let her block everything out! She heard the tapes of her diaper being ripped open then she had the smell of her dirty diaper hit her, after her diaper was removed the cool air hit her bottom. Kayla did all she could to ignore everything going around her but the wet coolness of the baby wipe was quick to remind her. She noticed the baby wipe smelt so good!

"No am I--I coming back tomorrow!" she already knew she was escaping tonight so even if she said yes oh well!

"That's up to your daddy." Wendy said.

Wendy finished cleaning Kayla and slid a new diaper under her.She sprinkled baby powder on Kayla and fastened the diaper closed. She helped Kayla off the changing table.

"Alright, you two little stinkers go play now." Wendy ordered.

She gave Kayla and Becky pats on their bottom.

Kayla crawled after her not wanting to give Wendy a chance to yell at her. Once she got in the living room she saw Becky grab a toy and started sucking it. Kayla looked around she noticed Wendy wasn't around so she wasn't going to play with a stupid toy!

"Go ahead baby!"