LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

"Don't let Becky hear you say that. You'll get used to the taste." Wendy said as she kept feeding her the baby food.

Wendy purposely missed Kayla's mouth a few times, getting the baby food on her face and bib.

"No I won't!" she cried but she quickly found out that when she opened her mouth trying to talk Wendy would get it all over her face.

She tried to wipe her face then Wendy would get it on her hands too.

Damn her! Kayla thought to herself knowing she was doing it on purpose.

Wendy finished feeding Kayla and picked up her bottle. She held the nipple up to Kayla's mouth.

"Open up baby. Auntie will feed you your formula. Keep your hands down on the tray of the highchair." Wendy ordered.

Kayla frowned as she saw the bottle but was reprimanded about touching it! I can hold my own damn bottle she thought to herself. She was drinking then she realized something. 'Wait how come Becky don't drink a bottle it's not fair that I have too!". She whined like a little girl wouldn't understand why her big sister didn't have to go to bed early. Kayla was more then half thorough I'm not a baby I'm not a baby!" she kept thinking to herself as she finished the bottle. Kayla felt her stomach rumble no please! She thought to herself.

"Becky drinks out of bottles at night. Otherwise she drinks out of sippy cups like a big girl. You're still a baby so of course you drink out of bottles." Wendy said.

Wendy took the bottle away when Kayla was done. She got Kayla out of the high chair and sat her on her lap. She patted Kayla's back.

"Who's got a burp for her favorite auntie?" Wendy cooed.

"I can have a sippy cup!" she whined as she couldn't even believe she was saying that but it was better then a bottle. She was in shock as Wendy took the bottle away and put her on her lap and she started patting her back. You bitchy she thought to herself I'm not a baby and I'm not going to burp! She thought to herself.

"Burp!" she blushed red with embarrassment as Wendy continued the stupid baby talk.

"Yes in a few years you'll be able to drink out of a sippy cup if daddy let's you. For now it's just bottles for the baby girl." Wendy cooed.

"Good girl! That was a nice burp." Wendy cooed, patting Kayla's bottom.

Wendy set Kayla on the floor.

"Go see what Becky's doing honey. You don't want to miss out." Wendy ordered.

Kayla was crawling into the room and Becky was stinking. She felt her stomach grumble and turn over she knew, combined with the bottle and baby food it would only be a matter of time before she'd be like Becky.

"The baby stinks!" she yelled to Wendy.

"I not making you do anything, baby girl. Messing your diaper is just part of being a baby. This will just be your first time." Wendy said.

Becky picked her nose and showed it to Kayla before putting it in her mouth and swallowing it.

"Do you want a bare bottom spanking on camera so I can show your daddy how you're acting? Now mess your diaper right now, or I'll give you so much medicine, you'll be pooping non stop for two days." Wendy warned.

Wendy stood over Kayla with her arms folded, looking angrily at her.

"No no I'll do it!" she wasn't sure what scared her the most the spanking or the idea of taking all the medicine either way out fear she wet her diaper. Then she squatted down grunting a few times as years of potty training was being reversed and she was trying to poop her diaper. After several minutes she felt herself doing it as tears welled up in her eyes. Once she did it, she glared at Wendy!

"Are you happy now!" you bitch she thought

"Making you poop your diaper doesn't make me happy.  I'll be back you change you soon. I'll give you both a bath as well. We wouldn't want our baby girl getting a rash, would we?" Wendy cooed.

Wendy left the playroom.

"Change me soon what about now!" Kayla was furious as Wendy left. Damn it Kayla thought to herself as she gingerly moved around with a messy diaper, she almost wanted to cry. 'Gross!" she whined as she was so uncomfortable still not truly believing she pooped her diaper like a baby.

Wendy left Kayla in the playroom, watching her on camera. She waited for about a half hour. She stepped into the hall.

"Anyone who wants their poopy diapers changed crawl to the nursery." Wendy called out.

Kayla just stood still really mad as she did her best not to move around trying to avoid spreading her mess around. Wetting wasn't so bad but pooping was the worst! I can never get used to this she thinks to herself. When she heard Wendy call out, her ears perked up like it was dinner time! She hated crawling but she wanted to be changed!

"B--but I--I can't I--I thought you was you know!" she didn't to say change me and she didn't want to find Becky! Kayla knew if she had to go find her then she would be even more messier. Damn it this can't be happening! She screams in her head.