LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

Wendy gave Kayla a few more spanks before putting her on the floor and pulling her diaper back up. 

"I don't want to see you standing even if Becky decides to do it. She's older than you." Wendy warned.

Wendy took Kayla in the other took where Britney and Becky were at.

"Becky, show baby girl how to be a good baby." Wendy ordered.

Becky giggled and slipped her fingers in her mouth.

Kayla was crying to herself as Wendy laid her down putting her diaper back on. She could do nothing but listen as she was told what to do, Kayla was ready to explode when Wendy told her that the real baby was older then her. You bitch you have to be kidding me! She thought to herself as she was lead to the other room.

"Remember, you need do everything Becky does. If she sticks her thumb or fingers in her mouth, you do that too. If she starts playing, you play too. Understood?" Wendy said.

Becky started crawling around the living room.

Kiss my ass! She thought to herself but after that spanking she damn sure wasn't going to say it! Kayla fearing a spanking nodded.  Oh I can't believe this is going to happen as she saw Becky crawling. She looked at Wendy looking for any sympathy or maybe her changing her mind, when she didn't see that she took a deep breathe and she began crawling like Becky. She did everything Becky did even when she stopped and giggled it was like they were playing tag and like Kayla was playing games where you copy the person.  

Wendy smiled and took videos of Kayla copying Becky.

"Good girl. I can't wait to show your daddy these videos. He's going to be so proud of you." Wendy said.

Wendy checked Becky's diaper.

"Looks like Becky pooped her diaper. Follow me baby girl." Wendy carried Becky to the nursery.

"I don't think so, baby girl. I'll probably have to change your diaper when I’m done with Becky. You need to come with auntie." Wendy ordered.

Wendy waited until Kayla started following her.

"No no you can't change me!" she cried. Kayla was still thinking like an adult and she didn't want a younger woman then her to change her.

Kayla looked at Wendy and once she Saw her turn to walk to the nursery Kayla crawled after her.

This is so humiliating she thought to herself.

"You're a silly baby! Who else is going to change you? Becky or Britney?" Wendy laughed.

When they reached the nursery Wendy took Becky to the changing table. She pointed to a spot near the table on the floor.

"Sit there and suck your fingers or thumb while I change your cousins diaper. Go ahead and fill your diaper full for auntie." Wendy cooed.

Kayla hated how she was being treated for now she was going to do as she was told. She went over to the spot that her aunt pointed at. Sucking her thumb she looked around and smiled. Sitting in the back of the corner was a package of pull UPS!  Oh please let them be Becky's! She figured if Becky was going to be going into pull ups then she would too after all she was supposed to be treated like Becky!  What if they're not hers what if she babysat one of the neighbors kids or someone in the family.. Kayla wanted to ask so bad but she kept sucking her thumb realizing she was wetting her diaper.

Wendy changed Becky into a new diaper, making sure Kayla was watching. When she was done she set Becky next to Kayla, then picked Kayla up and put her on the changing table. 

"Let's see if baby girl was a good baby, shall we?" Wendy cooed.

Wendy checked Kayla's diaper and smiled.

"Who's a good little baby then?" Wendy cooed.

Wendy handed Kayla a baby toy to play with and untaped her diaper.

"Just get this over with!" she cried as this was so embarrassing.

She laid on the changing table ready for her former rival to change her.

"I don't need a stupid toy the real baby didn't need a toy and I'm not a baby!" she whined acting just like a real baby.

"Becky played with a toy while I changed her. And you are a real baby. Just as real as she is." Wendy said.

Wendy took Kayla's diaper off and cleaned her. She got a new diaper out and slid it under Kayla. She sprinkled baby powder on Kayla and taped the diaper closed.

"There we go, baby girl. Feel better?" Wendy cooed.

"You agreed to being a baby do you wouldn't have to go to prison. Did you forget that, baby girl. Do you want to go to prison, baby?" Wendy cooed as she got Kayla off the table and patted her bottom.

Wendy slipped a pacifier in Becky and Kayla's mouth.

"Becky take your baby cousin to the playroom." Wendy ordered.

Becky started crawling out of the nursery.

"No I didn't forget and of course I don't wanna go to prison b--but I don't need to learn how to be a baby!" she cried stuttering nervously and frustrated. Kayla stood there trying to argue like a grown up but Wendy kept parting her diaper like it was a constant reminder that she was a baby in a diaper. Kayla knew she had no choice so she accepted the pacifier, not wanting to get in trouble she didn't argue when she was referred to baby cousin. Seriously I don't Anna crawl like her. She thought to herself..

"Please Wendy don't make me crawl isn't it enough you just changed me!" she cried hoping to save any dignity she had left.

"You haven't been acting like a baby since your daddy made you one, so you do need to be taught how to be a baby. You better remember everything Becky shows you today because I'm sure your daddy is going to want you to show him what you learned." Wendy said.

"You're lucky I'm letting you crawl. Newborn babies don't crawl do they? They just lay around all day filling their diapers and crying. Do you want me to treat you like that? You better get moving. Becky's way ahead of you. You don't want to miss anything she does." Wendy giggled, patting Kayla's bottom.

"I'll do better just don't make me crawl anymore!" she cried she began to panic realizing it could get a lot worse!

"Ok ok" she said as she began crawling as fast as she could.

Once Kayla got big as Becky was on her back sucking her toes.

"Seriously!" Kayla whined in frustration.

She got on her back and began sucking her toes

How old is she.. She's too big to be doing this she thought to herself.

What if Wendy told her to do that! She thought as she had a toe in her mouth gurgling like a baby.

Wendy came to the playroom and smiled as she saw Kayla and Becky laying on their backs sucking their toes and gurgling. She took out her phone and took several pictures of Kayla, sending them to James.

"That's right baby girl. Get those cute little toes nice and soggy. How do they taste? I bet you wish you were sucking on your pacifier or bottle right now, don't you?" Wendy asked.

Becky started making farting sounds and grunting.

"Oh my. I think Becky's filling her diaper with poop. Is baby girl going to copy her favorite cousin?" Wendy cooed, getting down on the floor and rubbing Kayla's diaper.

Kayla frowned she very much wanted her bottle or pacifier. For now Kayla focused on her toes. Oh no she thought to herself as she heard Becky filling her diaper. "No I'm not!" she said taking her toes out." She was infuriated as this was all too much. The last thing she wanted to do was poop her diaper.

"That would be a shame if baby girl didn't poop her diaper like her older cousin. I would have to give you some yucky tasty medicine or stick something in your bottom to make you poop. You don't want that, do you?" Wendy cooed, patting Kayla's bottom.

Kayla bristled at the thought. "No but can't I wait a little bit I just don't need to right now. She thought about it.. "I know can I have some baby food that will probably work." She couldn't believe she was asking for that, but she knew baby food and formula made her want to poop. It seemed to go through her. She didn't wanna fill her diaper but she also didn't want the medicine!

"Why didn't you say you were hungry?" Wendy said.

Wendy helped Becky up first and patted her bottom.

"Go play with your toys honey. Mommy will change you in a little bit. I've got to feed your baby cousin." Wendy said.

Wendy picked Kayla up and took her to the kitchen. She put Kayla in the high chair, fastening her in. She tied a bib on Kayla, then put a bottle of formula in a warmer. She took out three containers from the refrigerator and showed them to Kayla.

"I make Becky's baby food myself. It's healthier and cheaper than what you get in the store." Wendy said.

Wendy took the tops of the containers and got a baby spoon. She sat down and looked over the containers.

"Let's start with the spinach. It's one of Becky's favorites." Wendy said.

Wendy dipped her spoon into the pureed spinach and brought it to Kayla's mouth.

"Open the tunnel, baby. Here comes the choo-choo." Wendy cooed.

"Well I'm not really hungry but I know you want me messing myself." She rolled her eyes she was so mad as she was placed in a highchair. Damn I wish I was bigger she thought to herself. Knowing if she was bigger she wouldn't fit into the stupid highchair. "Can we just get this over with. "I'm not Becky can't I have something else!" she cried as she was used to giving orders but she realized she has No control over anything anymore. Kayla moved her head back and forth as she tried to avoid it she looked just like a toddler at lunch time.