LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

"What lesson have you learned? You haven't learned how to be a baby yet. Not with the way you acted today. Now let's go home and I'll let you have some play time before dinner, a bath and bedtime." James said.

James picked Kayla up in just her diaper and shirt. He stopped at the desk in the front where Mrs. Collins was sitting.

"Wave bye-bye to Mrs. Collins, baby girl. Thank her for taking care of you while I'm working." James ordered.

Kayla went on and on begging to be set free.

"I've learned to be a baby I know how to do it!" she cried

She hated how he just picked her up especially when she only had her diaper on and a little shirt.

"Can I have some pants or a skirt?"

Kayla did as she was told waving at her

"Thank you for taking care of me while daddy was working."

"Not by what I've seen. Besides, you would have gotten at least twenty years in prison, do you should spend at least half that time as my baby." James said.

"Aw, goodbye baby girl. You're welcome. I look forward to us being together for a long time." Mrs. Collins cooed.

James carried Kayla out to the car. Wendy was waiting.

"James, can I talk to you about something?" Wendy asked.

"Alright. Let me get baby girl settled first." James said.

James opened the car and slipped Kayla in the car seat. He fastened the harness then spun one of the toys in front of Kayla.

"Play with your toys while daddy talks to Wendy." James ordered.

James stood up and closed the car door and started talking to Wendy.

Kayla didn't know what to say 'Um I don't know." She was very confused. Kayla thought a long time seriously! They left the daycare and headed to the parking lot. She saw Wendy hell No she thought to herself. 'what's she doing here?"  As she was being strapped in she became nervous thinking she was going to volunteer to babysit.

"Please I don't want her watching me!" she cried watching as they talked both laughing she desperately wanted to know what was being said!

After about fifteen minutes James got in the car and buckled his seatbelt. James drove through the drive through at Wendy's and picked up his dinner. He got a frosty for Kayla and put it in a baby bottle before handing it to her.

"I hope this doesn't spoil your appetite, baby girl." James cooed.

Kayla was happy when she got a frosty even when she got it in a baby bottle she didn't complain. Oh no I can't start accepting this shit! She thought to herself.

The curiosity got thru best of her.

"What did you and Wendy talk about?"

"What do you think we talked about, baby girl? And she's auntie Wendy to you. We talked about you." James said.

James didn't say anymore as he drove home. He took Kayla out of her car seat and stood her on the ground. He took her hand and walked her up to the house in just her diaper and shirt.

After unlocking the door, James took Kayla inside. He took her over to her playpen and lifted her inside.

"Daddy will come and get you when I get your dinner ready." James said.

"I don't want her watching me!" she cried hating how she was dressed she didn't know if it was the bottle strew or frustration but she wet her diaper without really fighting it. Oh no am I getting used to this crap! She thought to herself as they pulled into the driveway. "I need some pants what if someone sees me!" she whined desperately as she was real self conscious of being in just her diaper with a little shirt barley covering it up. She was relived when they got inside actually happy to  be in her playpen safe and protected.

"Ok." she was tempted to ask what she was having for dinner but decided against it

James went into the kitchen and put peas and apples in a blender and pureed them. He put them in a divided bowl along with strained beef. He added a laxative to the peas/apples and mixed it up. James warmed a bottle of formula and put everything on the table then came back to the living room.

"Let's go give my baby girl her dinner." James cooed.

James picked Kayla up and checked her diaper. He patted her bottom and carried her into the kitchen.

Kayla heard the blender and didn't like the sound of that. She figured it least it wasn't baby food. She looked up when she heard her daddy's voice.

"What's for dinner?"

She blushed as he checked her diaper she was never going to get used to that.

James didn't answer Kayla as he slipped her in the high chair and fastened her in. He put the tray on and tied a bib on Kayla before putting the dish and bottle in front of her, along with a baby spoon.

"Can you be a good girl and feed yourself while daddy eats his dinner?" James asked.

Kayla was frustrated how at times people didn't even answer her questions. They truly just dismissed her and would coo at her.

'I'm not a real baby of course I can feed myself!" she said rolling her eyes. She looked at the stuff in her bowl.

"What is this?" she asked stirring it around  

"It's your dinner. It's a mixture of peas and apples. Eat it, it's good for you. And that's strained beef." James said, pointing to the brown stuff in the other compartment.

"That's what all babies eat and you don't hear them complaining. It will put a little fat on those bones." James said.

"Yes you are a real baby. For as long as I say so. Trust me, your baby food tastes a lot better than prison good." James said.

James took the spoon from Katie and scooped up some of the beef and brought it up to Kayla's mouth.

"Open for daddy, baby girl." James cooed.

"I'm not a real baby I can't eat that stuff!" she cried he was right that crap probably did taste better then baby food! She did all she could to avoid the spoon full of mush. She queried and moved around but he clearly had the advantage. Finally after a few minutes he got in in her face and mouth, and like any baby she spit it out!

"Gross!" she cried as food got all over her pretty bib.

James sighed and set the spoon down. He picked up a napkin and cleaned Kayla's face and took off her bib. James lifted Kayla out of her high chair.

"We'll try again in the morning. I guess baby girl wasn't very hungry." James cooed.

James picked up the baby bottle and carried Kayla to the nursery and sat her in her crib.

"Daddy is disappointed in you, baby. See you in the morning." James said.

James heard Kayla and returned to the nursery. He checked her diaper, then took it off.

"Even though daddy isn't happy with you right now, I can't let you spend the night in a wet diaper." James said.

James cleaned Kayla and put her in a new diaper.

Kayla started to realize her daddy was truly in charge of her what she ate and wore to even deciding when to change her diaper!

She smiled relieved that he came back ready to change her.

The baby laid there as her daddy changed her diaper.

"Thank you daddy!"

"You're welcome, baby. Now get some sleep. I've got a surprise for you in the morning." James said. 

James finished changing Kayla and tucked her in. He kissed her cheek and left the nursery again.

"Surprise like what?" she was curious wondering what she might be getting. Once she was in a clean diaper she felt better. Oh no I can't start accepting this.

She watched as her daddy left the nursery.

Kayla laid there watching the mobile thinking about her surprise!

Soon she was asleep.

"You'll find out tomorrow, baby girl." James said.

James left the nursery and went to bed a few hours later. Early the next morning he came in to get Kayla up. 

"Good morning baby girl." James cooed.

James checked Kayla's diaper.

Kayla woke up in a wet diaper she didn't even remember wetting her diaper.

"Oh no I'm becoming a bed wetter!" she said to herself.

"Good morning.' as she saw her daddy in her nursery.

She smiled as her daddy checked her diaper.

"Someone needs her diaper changed, doesn't she? Yes she does!" James cooed giving Kayla tickles.

"How about we get some breakfast and then I'll change baby's diaper and get her dressed. Are you going to be a good girl and eat what daddy feeds you this morning?" James asked, picking Kayla up and carrying her from the nursery.