LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

Kayla wasn't happy having to lay there to have her diaper changed! Could jail be any worse. She thought to herself it was so humiliating to go from Victoria's secret panties to diapers. She cringed as she heard the tapes ripped open. "Wh--what no I'm not saying that!" she said as Mrs Collins had her bottom raised wiping it. Kayla wanted to leave so bad!

"Do you want me to tell your daddy you were being naughty? Now tell Debbie thank you for getting your diaper for me " Mrs Collins insisted.

Debbie stood next to Mrs. Collins smiling at Kayla.

"I don't care I'm not doing it!" she was determined not to let them embarrass her anymore then she already was. She figured the worse that could happy is she'd get a spanking but she smiled thinking she'd be able to escape and she would get her way by not saying what Mrs Collins wanted her to say.

Mrs. Collins sighs.

"Why do you have to be so naughty? Debbie, can you get me the spanking stick? It's in my office." Mrs.Collins asked.

"Yes ma'am." Debbie said.

As Debbie went to the office, Mrs, Collins lifted Kayla off the changing table and flipped her over on it so Kayla was laying face down on the table. Mrs. Collins put Kayla's wrists in restraints. She tugged Kayla's diaper down and patted her bottom.

"This is going to hurt, baby girl, but you need to do what adults tell you to, no matter whether you want to or not." Mrs. Collins said.

Debbie came back to them carrying a three foot long stick. 

"Thank you honey. Why don't you go back to the playroom. Baby Kayla will join you in a few minutes." Mrs. Collins ordered.

Debbie walked to the playroom and Mrs. Collins tapped the stick against Kayla's bottom.

"Alright, let's get started."

Mrs.Collins raised the stick up and brought it down with full force on Kayla's bottom.

Kayla lays there thinking she got her way! Then her ears perk up like a watch dog.

"What no please i I don't want a spanking!" she cries

Before Kayla could say or do anything she found herself face down.

No no this is going to hurt! She thinks to herself.

"Pl--please N--no i--I'll be good!" she says crying and begging for one more chance anything to get out of her spanking!

"Owe!" she yelped as she felt like her bottom had just been split in two!

"That's too bad, because you're getting one." Mrs. Collins said.

Mrs.Collins continued to swat Kayla's bottom with the stick, varying the timing so Kayla couldn't adjust herself to when they would come. She gave Kayla twenty strokes in all before setting the stick down. She swatted Kayla's bottom with her bare hand and pulled her diaper up.

Mrs. Collins released Kayla's hand and helped her off the changing table.

"Are you ready to be a good girl and tell Debbie what a big girl she was for helping me change baby's diaper?" Mrs. Collins asked.

Mrs. Collins picked Kayla up and carried her to the playroom room where Debbie was.

Baby Kayla had something she wants to say to you, don't you, baby girl?" Mrs. Collins said.

Kayla was still crying as mrs Collins brought back into the nursery room.

"Can I have a skirt or pants?" she asked as her diaper was on full display with a little t shirt that came down just above her diaper so it did nothing to hide it.

Once she was back In the room she looked at Debbie and then Mrs Collins.

"Thank you for getting Mrs Collins a diaper and helping her change me." she looked at Mrs Collins to see if she was happy.

"You're going down for a nap, so you don't need anything covering your diaper." Mrs. Collins said.

Mrs. Collins listened to Kayla thanking Debbie.

"You're welcome baby Kayla. I hope she allows me to help again." Debbie said.

"Okay Debbie, say goodbye to baby Kayla. She's going down for a nap." Mrs. Collins said.

"Have a nice sleep, baby." Debbie said.

Debbie walked over and patted Kayla's bottom.

"B--but why you already spanked me can't I--I stay up?" she knew she might be pushing it considering she just got a spanking.

Kayla frowned when the real baby called her a baby.

"Wa--wait isn't she going to take a nap too?". Kayla stuttered frustrated

Kayla burned red when the girl patted her diapered bottom.

"Debbie doesn't need a nap. She had one earlier, while you were at lunch with your daddy. You, however, are in desperate need of a nap." Mrs. Collins said. 

Mrs. Collins carried Kayla to the nursery and lowered her into her crib. She covered her with a baby blanket and kissed her cheek. She wound the mobile hanging over the crib.

"Have a nice sleep, baby girl" Mrs. Collins cooed.

"Fine whatever!" she said realizing she wasn't going to win this argument or maybe any for that matter as everyone would treat her like a baby. Once she was tucked in she watched as Mrs Collins wound the mobile and was gone. Kayla didn't say anything she just laid there thinking about her spanking and how her life was over she really was going to be a baby.

Kayla wasn't tired but her bottom was on fire so she wasn't going to put up a fuss. She laid there sucking her pacifier, she thought about how she got in this mess and how she's been spared from jail only to be sentenced to a baby life. Kayla just shook her head at what her life's become. After what seemed to be an hour she looked around her crib and she began pushing buttons on the toys that hung on her crib. She was board but she continued to play.

Mrs.Collins came to the nursery with a bottle of formula. She showed over to the crib where Kayla was.

"Is baby Kayla having fun playing with her crib toys. It's time for another bottle, baby girl. Your daddy will be here soon to pick you up." Mrs. Collins cooed.

She tugged the pacifier out of Kayla's mouth and slipped the nipple of the bottle in instead.

"Can you show daddy that you can be a big girl and hold your bottle by yourself? I bet he's watching you right now on his computer." Mrs. Collins said.

Mrs. Collins picked up the bottle again and held the nipple to Kayla's mouth.

"Who's daddy's good little baby girl?" Mrs. Collins cooed.

She started tickling Kayla under her arms and the bottom of her feet.

Mrs. Collins moved her hands and waited for Kayla to start drinking the bottle.

"Hold your baba with both hands, baby girl. We wouldn't want daddy's girl to accidentally drop her baba and lose it, do we? No we don't! Daddy should be here to pick you up by the time you finish the baba." Mrs. Collins cooed.

Kayla hated doing what she was told to do but she didn't see away out. She took her bottle and began drinking

"Ok." she said going back to drinking it with both hands feeling silly cause obviously she could hold it with one hand.

Being a baby sucks! She thinks as she drinks looking around the room anything to try to keep herself distracted.

As Kayla is drinking her bottle James comes in the nursery.

"Is baby ready to go home? Good job holding the bottle all by yourself. Daddy is proud of you." James cooed.

James held out his hands to pick up Kayla.