LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

"Now now, baby girl. You'll feel better in a dry diaper. It's a good thing I have a clean diaper and wipes in my purse." Wendy cooed.

Wendy laid Kayla on the table and pushed her shirt up. She ripped the tapes on Kayla's diaper.

"Britney, can you hold Kayla down so she doesn't  roll off the table?" Wendy asked.

Britney came next to Kayla and held her down. Wendy lifted Kayla's legs and pulled the diaper out.

"Wow, this diaper is heavy. You sure did pee a lot, didn't you, baby girl? Yes you did." Wendy cooed.

"No not here please!" she cried but Wendy forcefully kept her down.  Kayla laid there as she herd the tapes of her diaper being ripped open she was about to get up again but Britney held her down. She felt so naked and vulnerable as Wendy lifted her legs removing her diaper. She blushed red with fury and embarrassment as Wendy cooed at her commenting on her diaper treating her just like a real baby at diaper changing time.

"Shut up!" she yelled

Wendy swatted Kayla's thigh. 

"Watch your mouth, baby girl." Wendy ordered.

Several of the other women who worked there came over to the table to watch Kayla's diaper change. Wendy cleaned Kayla then slid a diaper under her and taped it closed. She sat Kayla up.

"Can you say thank you for changing my diaper, auntie Wendy?"

"Owe!" Kayla yelped as more people came to watch her get her diaper changed! She was so embarrassed as she felt the diaper being pulled tightly between her legs each side taped up. Good this is finally over just get out of here she thinks to herself.  You bitch you can't be serious Kayla thinks as she can't believe what Wendy wants her to do! Cause of a burning thigh from the swat she decides to do as she's told.

"Thank you for changing my diaper Wendy." she says hoping that's good enough as she didn't want to call her Auntie and use baby talk.

Wendy smiled. She picked up Kayla and stood her on the floor. Wendy held her hand and Britney came over and took the other one.

"Tell everyone bye-bye, baby. Auntie Wendy's taking you back to daycare." Wendy cooed.

Kayla was surprised when both girls younger then her took her hand both laughing at her new baby status.

After her spanking she knew Wendy wasn't playing around.

"Bye bye auntie Wendy's taking me back to daycare." she said softly with her head down hating how both girls had her hands.

Wendy smiled and led Kayla out of the lunch room.

"You're going to call me auntie Wendy from now on, no matter where we are. Isn't that right, baby? And this is auntie Britney. Can you say auntie Britney baby?" Wendy asked.

They walked towards the daycare, passing more people.

"Oh you most definitely are, baby girl. Do you want to know why? Because if you don't, I'm going to tell your daddy that you were being bad for me. Do you think he would be happy?" Wendy said. 

Wendy swatted Kayla's leg hard.

"Now tell your favorite aunties you're sorry." Wendy ordered.

Kayla knew she was right.

"Owe!" she yelped as her leg stung.

She glared at the girls for a minute then she knew she had no choice but to do as she said.

"I'm sorry Auntie Wendy and Auntie Britney." she hated how she sounded so childish by calling them aunties.

"That's better, baby girl. Now let's get you to daycare." Wendy said.

They walked the rest of the way to daycare and found Mrs. Collins.

"Here is baby Kayla, Anne." Wendy said.

"Thank you." Mrs. Collins said, taking Kayla's hand.

"Debbie had been waiting for you. Thank Wendy and Britney for bringing you back to daycare." Mrs. Collins said.

There were so many things Kayla hated in her new baby life, diapers, bottles, loss of freedom ect. Something as so small of everyone holding her hand was really annoying. She stood there as all the grown ups talked about her. Kayla rolled her eyes but she did as she was told.

"Thank you for bringing me back to daycare." she said softly

"You're welcome, baby. Enjoy the rest of your day. We'll see you tomorrow and on Saturday." Wendy said.

Britney waved goodbye to Kayla, then she and Wendy left.

"Alright baby girl. Debbie's been waiting for you to come back. Are you ready to play with her?" Mrs. Collins asked.

Mrs. Collins took Kayla to the playroom and over to where Debbie was playing. Right before reaching the mat where Debbie was Mrs. Collins checked Kayla's diaper.

Debbie looked up and saw Kayla. She stood up and ran over to Kayla, hugging her legs.

"Hi! Let's play!" Debbie said.

Debbie took Kayla's hand and led her to the mat.

Kayla jumped back as the daycare teacher checked her diaper. "Hey." she squealed hating how people would just check her. I'm never going to get see to this! She thinks to herself but she's quickly snapped out of her deep thoughts as the bratty kid hugged her. What the he'll leave me alone! She thinks to herself as the teacher takes her hand making her set down. Kayla frowned as she sat down her diaper crinkling with each movement.

"I don't wanna play." she whined hoping she could find something to do.

I will escape before Saturday! She thinks to herself.

"Now baby girl, would you rather take a nap? It's a little early, but if you're fussy, then maybe that's what you need." Mrs..Collins said 

Debbie picked up a doll and held it out to Kayla, drool running down her chin onto her tee shirt.

"Play." Debbie said.

"No fine I'll play!" she said frustrated. She looked at the baby holding the doll out to her.

"Ok ok we'll play."

She began playing with the doll hating it as Mrs Collins checked both their diapers and making both of them suck their pacifiers.

Kayla's ears got big when she said that Debbie was to start potty training next week.

I wonder if I'll get out of diapers by then either that or ii'll escape. She thinks to herself as she plays with the dolls.

Mrs. Collins kept an eye on Debbie and Kayla, making sure they played nice. She checked both of their diapers.

"One of you needs a diaper change, don't you? Yes you do." Mrs. Collins cooed.

"Baby Kayla?" Debbie asked.

"That's right, Debbie! Baby Kayla does need a diaper change. Why don't we go change her, and then I'll get you both something to drink?" Mrs. Collins said.

Debbie stood up as Mrs. Collins picked Kayla up. She patted her bottom on the way to the changing table.

Kayla is utterly embarrassed as mrs Collins announces her diaper needs to be changed and it's more embarrassing how her and the little girl talk about her. It was like In one second she had been reduced to the baby. Once they got to the changing table Kayla looked up at Mrs Collins.

"Do you think I can get out of diapers too and why does she have to be here as you change me?" she whined feeling worse and worse how everyone only saw her as a baby!

Mrs. Collins helped Kayla on the changing table and fastened the strap across her.

"It's not up to me, baby girl. You need to ask your daddy. I'm only following his orders. Debbie likes to help me when I change diapers. She is a big helper, getting me diapers, powder, wipes and so on." Mrs. Collins said.

"Debbie, would you please get me the baby wipes and one of the large diapers that baby Kayla wears while I take her dirty diaper off?" Mrs Collins cooed.

"Yes Mrs. Collins." Debbie answered before walking over to the table where the diapers and supplies were at.

"You don't need the stupid strap!" she cried. She was cringing how the little girl was helping mrs Collins change her.

"She don't have to be here!" she whined

Kayla watched as they prepared her for her diaper change.

Can this get any worse! She thinks to herself.

"Daycare regulations require that all babies be strapped to the changing table." Mrs. Collins informed.

She ripped the tapes on Kayla's diaper and lifted her legs, pulling the diaper out. Mrs. Collins took the baby wipes from Debbie.

"Thank you honey. Baby Kayla, can you tell Debbie thank you for bringing me a fresh diaper, wipes and powder?" Mrs. Collins ordered cleaning Kayla's bottom.