LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

"A bottle seriously I just wanna go to bed I'm tired of this crap!" she was so frustrated she was just looking forward to sleeping on the couch like she did last night then wait till he goes to bird then she'd make her great escape.  Kayla was thirsty so she opened accepting the nipple of the bottle.

"What is that!" she gagged spitting the formula out.

"Wh--what you wouldn't formula do you mean baby formula!" What the he'll baby food and baby formula this guy is nuts. Kayla is burning up in the inside. She didn't have much time to think as the nipple was pressed against her mouth. She had to get to bed so she could escape, she made lots of faces as she drank even getting some on her bib while drinking she tried to keep her eyes closed. She tried to convince herself she was somewhere else but he kept cooing at her and it made it hard for her to concentrate.

"Please no more!" she said pushing the bottle away. She figured she was good and drank most of it hoping he would quit.

James sighed and got Kayla out of the high chair. He carried her to the couch and sat down. He laid Kayla on his lap and slipped the nipple in her mouth.

"Daddy said all the bottle, baby girl. That doesn't mean all but an ounce. That means every drop of formula goes in baby's tummy. I know it isn't easy now, but soon you'll be drinking your bottle without fussing." James cooed.

James rocked Kayla as she finished her bottle.

Kayla was worried when he immediately let her out of the highchair .

"No no please please!" begging crying thinking she was going to get another spanking.

She laid in his arms cradled as he presented the bottle to her.

Kayla knew she had no choice why fight it so she accepted it began drinking.

That will never happen! She thought to herself.

Kayla was humiliated beyond belief as he held her rocking and patting her diaper as she drank.

Soon I'll be out of here! She found herself getting tired.

No I can't fall asleep I have to escape. She thought panicking a bit.

James saw that Kayla was getting sleepy he took the bottle out of her mouth and kissed her cheek.

"Let's go get you dressed for bed, okay baby girl?" James cooed.

James stood up and carried Kayla back to the rest of the hall. He opened up one of the doors and carried Kayla inside. It was a fully stocked nursery with Kayla's name on the end of a pink crib. He carried her over to the changing table that was large enough to hold Kayla.

James completely undressed Kayla before laying her in the changing table and pulling a strap across her waist. James pulled a thick nighttime disposable diaper out and unfolded it.

"Look at the thick diapers my baby girl gets to sleep in. I’m spoiling you so much, my sweet little Kayla." James cooed.

Kayla didn't no why she became so tired and disoriented. She tried to clear her head as she was taken to her nursery she would've screamed and yelled as she been clear thinking. That son of a bitch probably drugged me. She thought to herself as she was so submissive and docile it was like there was fog in her head blocking the signals in her head as she laid there as he cooed at her and putting her in a new diaper.

She shook her head building up all her strength to just get one question out.

"What did -?"

She shook her head again as she couldn't even think straight enough to form a complete sentence.

"To me?" she asked yawning ready to pass out.

James smiled at Kayla as he taped the diaper on her.

"Just a sedative baby. I thought you might be too worked up to go to sleep tonight, so I just gave you something to help you sleep." James said.

Once Kayla was diapered James got her off the changing table and laid her in the crib in just her diaper. He covered her with a baby blanket and kissed her cheek.

"Goodnight baby." James cooed.

He started the mobile and turned on a nightlight before leaving the nursery.

Kayla laid in her new bed looking up at her daddy but it was like a out of body experience as she felt like she was in a dream or nightmare. She herd the mobile but it took no time for her to fall asleep. She was out for the night in her new nursery as the bottle along with the sedative kept her asleep so she couldn't escape. While sleeping she had several dreams but none of them were about her new baby life, least not yet!

Kayla slept through the night so she was never able to attempt her great escape. She slowly woke up looking up at James, she looked around disoriented not sure where she was.

"Wh--what where am I?" she said looking around realizing she was in a nursery.

She moved around hearing her diaper crinkle.

"Please no I can't do this!" she whined looking at the bottle knowing that was for her, but what scared her was she was in a real baby nursery!

"You're in your nursery, baby. This is where you'll be spending most of your time here at home." James said.

James handed Kayla the bottle.

"Go ahead and drink this baby. I promise it doesn't have any in it to make you sleepy." James said.

James checked Kayla's diaper.

"This isn't my nursery I'm not a baby!" she said angrily and embarrassed as she looked around seeing a high chair and playpen she knew he was really serious. Kayla didn't want to but she was thirsty so she took the bottle and looked at "Please can I have something else?" not wanting a spanking she began drinking. She laid there having the indignity of him checking her diaper. My diaper this is ridiculous! She thought as she drank. Damn him I feel asleep so I couldn't even escape!

She knew today was Tuesday she hoped and prayed she would have to go to daycare again. She was sure if she did he would probably dress her real babyishly cause she saw the clothes he had bought for her and they all screamed baby!

"Oh yes this is your nursery, at least for the next few years. I think it's perfect and I'm sure you're going to love it too." James cooed.

As Kayla drank her bottle James looked through the closet looking for something to dress Kayla in for daycare. When he was done, James picked Kayla up and took the bottle. He rocked her as he fed her the rest of the bottle.

"No I'm not!" she cried arguing like a toddler would.

She continued drinking her bottle watching him as he picked out her clothes.

"Seriously I can't wear those!" she looked at the clothes he had picked out overalls pink and white with baby written on the front.

Kayla hated it as he made her lay in his lap while he feed her the bottle.

James just smiled as Kayla protested.

"You don't get a say in what you wear. Daddy gets to dress you however I want. I could take you to daycare I'm just your diaper." James said.

When Kayla finished the bottle James put it aside. He put a pink tee shirt that said 'Daddy's Girl' on it and the overalls. He brushed her hair and put it in pigtails. James carried Kayla to the kitchen and put her in the high chair. He fastened her in and tied a bib on her.

"Are you hungry, baby girl?" James asked.

James fixed a bowl of baby cereal.

Your diapers those words echoed in her head as she couldn't try to pretend she wasn't wearing diapers she couldn't pretend she don't have a nursery. What he was saying was right it is her nursery and her diaper.

"No I wanna have clothes on but do they have to be baby clothes people will already be able to tell does it have to be right there for everyone to see."

She stood there as he did her hair.

"Pigtails of course."

Kayla hated how he could handle her as he forced her into the high chair.

"I'll be good if you just call me Kayla." she figured she could still negotiate and she would be a little happy if she could get him to quit calling her baby.

"Babies wear baby clothes. My baby girl will wear only baby clothes and get diapers. In fact I don't have any other clothes for you. I had someone get rid of all your old things, including selling your car and buying out your lease on your apartment. This is your home now." Frank explained.

"Do you have any other hairstyles that look good on baby girls?" James asked.

"Alright, baby Kayla." James cooed.

James came to the table with the baby cereal and a spoon. He scooped up some of the baby cereal and brought it to Kayla's mouth.

"Is baby Kayla going to be a good eater for daddy and finish all your cereal?" James cooed again.

"Wh--what you can't do that!" she was angry as he literally taken over her life completely! She was still pissed how he fooled her by drugging her bottle so she couldn't escape! What if he does that every night! She thought to herself.

"No but I'm not a baby." she said trying to convince herself as the fight was really out of her. She still couldn't believe her car, her clothes and apartment were gone.

Kayla looked at her baby breakfast and wasn't looking forward to eating that.

"Please I'm not hungry." she whined

"I'm afraid I can. You used money you stole from our company to buy the car, and by the time I let you become a big girl again your lease will have expired anyway." James said.

"Eat your breakfast. Stop being a naughty baby." James ordered.

"You're eating whatever daddy makes for you." James insisted.

He put the spoon down and took Kayla out of the high chair. He took off her overalls and tugged her diaper down. James gave Kayla several hard swats on her bare bottom, then pulled her diaper up.

"Is baby Kayla ready to eat her breakfast like a good girl, or does daddy have to keep spanking you?" James asked, raising his eyebrow.

James kept Kayla on his lap and fed her the baby cereal. When it was gone, James gave her a bottle of water up drink as he ate his breakfast.

"Are you looking forward to seeing all your friends in daycare?" James asked.