LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

James changed and came out to the living room. 

"Are you having fun, baby girl? Daddy is going to fix dinner and then I'll get you." James cooed, patting Kayla's head

James went to the kitchen and spent about a half hour fixing dinner. When it was done he came back to the playpen. He slipped his hands under Kayla's arms and picked her up. James checked her diaper and patted her bottom.

"I think you can wait until after dinner to be changed." James cooed.

James took Kayla to the kitchen and slipped her in the high chair, fastening her in.

Kayla played for awhile not having any choice as she shook her rattle and babbled like a real baby knowing her daddy would be happy. 

She was happy when she saw her daddy knowing soon she’d be out of her prison playpen only to be put in her prison highchair. 

As she was playing she wet her diaper and was looking forward to being changed before dinner. 

“Wh-what N-no daddy please change me I’m wet!” She cried 

Kayla kept crying as she was put in her highchair bib tied around her neck with the try locked in place. 

She froze as there was a knock on the door. 

Kayla wondered who it could be. 

• 2 weeks later...

James had just started feeding Kayla baby food when there was a knock on the door. He set the spoon down and stood up.

"Daddy will be back in a minute, baby." James cooed.

James opened the front door and saw his sister Grace.

"Come in. I wasn't expecting you tonight." James said.

"I've been hearing about my niece so I decided to come see her for myself." Grace said.

"We were just having dinner. Come on to the table and meet Kayla." James said.

Grace came inside and James closed the door. They walked to the dining room.

“Wait Wh- what who is it please get me down!” She cried as she watched her daddy leave to answer the door..

Kayla was desperate to wipe the baby food off her face especially in front of whoever it is… She knew it wasn’t Becky or her mom..

Damn it! She said desperately as she couldn’t move her arms as they were stuck in the chair trapped that’s how her daddy liked it then baby can’t interfere whole she’s being fed.. 

Kayla heard voices it was a woman laughing and she knew they were getting closer..

No no whoever it is will see be stuck in a highchair with baby food on my face.. 

• 2 weeks later...

They entered the kitchen and Grace smiled at Kayla.

"Baby girl, this is your auntie Grace. Can you say hello auntie?" James asked.

"As you can see we are right in the middle of dinner." James said.

"Would you mind if I fed baby girl the rest of her dinner?" Grace asked.

"Go ahead. Baby girl doesn't mind, do you?" James asked.

Grace sat down next to the high chair and picked up the baby spoon. She scooped up some of the baby food and waved the spoon in front of Kayla's mouth.

"Here comes the airplane, baby girl." Grace cooed.

Kayla was so nervous she didn’t know who this was and why was she here.. She noticed right away she was pretty.. Kayla knew if she didn’t do as her daddy said he wouldn’t hesitate to spank her.. Especially when he cleared his throat as a warning..

”Hello Auntie.” She said blushing..

Hey woman you don’t see anything funny that I’m a grown woman being treated as a baby! She thought to herself as Grace acted like she really was a baby..

”Um no guess not.” 

Kayla didn’t have any choice but to open and eat her baby food as her aunt played with her like a new aunt happy to see the new baby! 

• 3 weeks later...

Grace continued to feed Kayla until the food was gone. She wiped Kayla's face and hands and got her out of the high chair. She picked up the baby bottle and rubbed the nipple of the bottle against Kayla's mouth and cuddled her in her lap,

"Who's a thirsty baby girl?" Grace cooed,

Kayla was glad the jar was empty.  She didn’t fight or argue when her aunt cleaned her face and hands.  The baby didn’t know what to think once she was freed from her highchair. 

Oh no she’s going to feed me a bottle.  She thought to herself as Grace fixed a bottle and taking Kayla’s hand making her lay down in her lap.  

Kayla was thirsty so she opened accepting the nipple as her aunt rocked her patting her diapered bottom as she drank in rhythm. 

Grace cooed and rocked Kayla as she fed her the bottle. When the bottle was empty Grace set it aside and lifted Kayla to her shoulder. She rubbed and patted Kayla's back.

"Does baby girl have a burp for her auntie Grace?" Grace cooed.

Kayla was full and couldn’t believe yet another person knew about her being a baby!  This sucks so much it just keeps deeper and deeper she thinks as she’s being patted on her back.  

Burp! 

She blushed as she was praised for being a good baby. 

• 2 weeks later...

"My, that was such a good burp. Wasn't it, daddy?" Grace asked.

"That was a great burp. Daddy is proud of his baby girl. She's about ready to go to bed. Why don't you get her ready while I clean up the kitchen." James asked.

"Alright." Grace said.

Grace checked Kayla's diaper and smiled.

"Let's go change your diaper and get you cleaned up and dressed for bed. Okay, baby girl?" Grace cooed.

Grace stood up and carried Kayla back to the nursery.

“B-but I- I thought I still had a hour!” She cried as her aunt took her hand. She blushed without any notice or anything she checked her diaper like it was the most natural thing to do.  She patted her bottom as she announced she was wet.  

I remember I used to be so embarrassed when I wet my diaper she thought to herself.  Great another accepting step in this nightmare she thought to herself as now she wasn’t even that embarrassed when others knew she was wet.. 

“Ok.” She said softly as once again someone was going to change her that didn’t know her… First there was Daddy’s friend and then Beth’s sister and Beth’s neighbor now her new aunt was about to change her too…

Being a baby sucks!  As they made it to the nursery.. 

"did I say you were going to bed, baby girl? I just said I was going to get you dressed for bed after changing your diaper." Grace said.

Grace laid Kayla on the changing table and undressed her. She fastened the strap across Kayla and tickled her bare tummy. Grace ripped the tapes on her diaper and lifted her legs, pulling the diaper out from under her. Grace cleaned Kayla with baby wipes and slipped a fresh diaper under her. Grace sprinkled powder on Kayla and fastened the tapes. 

"Let's see what adorable pajamas daddy has for baby girl to wear." Grace said, waking over to the dresser.

“Ok.” She said embarrassed that she jumped to conclusions…

Once she was in the nursery she laid there embarrassed that this girl who couldn’t been but two to five years older then her she guessed was about to change her! 

She laid there now strapped down then grace out of no where began tickling her. 

“No no no!” She squealed kicking her feet. 

She was glad it was over and she didn’t wet herself! 

Kayla watched as she looked through her pajamas. 

Grace pulled out a pair of pink footed sleepers that said baby girl on them. She looked at them before putting them away. She looked at a couple of nightgowns before pulling out a pink onesie that snapped in the crotch. She showed it to Kayla and smiled.

"How about this one for daddy's little baby girl?" Grace cooed.

Kayla nodded as she did pick out some cute pajamas even if it was babyish but she figured that was the whole point.. She wasn’t real happy cause her daddy’s girlfriend was going to make her a whole new baby wardrobe with bonnets, mittens booties and clothes with poppers on them for easy diaper changes..

”Ok.” 

Grace smiled and slipped the onesie over Kayla's head. She pulled it down and snapped it closed. Grace slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth and picked her up. She carried her to the living room where James was. She set Kayla on the blanket and gave her a toy to play with, then sat down on the couch to talk to James about buying his house after he and Kayla move in with Wendy.

Kayla smiled and giggled as her new aunt played with her getting her dressed for bed time. 

Once she was dressed she was playing with a stuffed puppy and some baby blocks and the puppy was Godzilla stomping and thrashing about tearing up buildings..

”Wa- wait what?!” she said spitting out her pacifier..

Kayla had heard the rumors or maybe she dreamt it she couldn’t remember but now it was real they were moving in with Beth! 

“No daddy I don’t wanna move!” She began crying 

• 2 weeks later...

James came over and picked Kayla up. He gave her a hug.

"It'll be okay, baby girl. You'll be with daddy. And I'm sure your aunt would love to have you over for sleepovers." James said.

"That's right. It's like you'll have two homes instead of one." Grace said.

"And we'll be living with Wendy and Becky. Won't that be nice? You don't be Henning to move back and forth after we move." James said.

• 2 weeks later...

Kayla didn’t feel better but her daddy was good and knew how to deal with her.  She didnt wanna believe it but after a few minutes she felt better all the things he was saying he made it sound like the greatest thing ever. 

She often wondered what he did for work. Sure she asked and she was told he has a job and he goes to work.  Once in awhile if she kept asking the answer would be she’s a baby and don’t need to know.  

Like a light bulb above her head like in the cartoons she watches.  

“Sales you work in sales!” 

• 2 weeks later...

James chuckled and kissed Kayla's cheek.

"That's a good guess, baby girl. You know what your job is? To be the best baby for her daddy. Do you think you can do that for me?" James asked.

"Now it's baby's bedtime. Do you want to give auntie Grace night night kisses?" James asked.

“Do I have a choice I don’t wanaa move Becky thinks she’s older then me and it’s annoying one of these days I’m going to spank her!” She says as she’s very frustrated..

“Wendy seems to think I’m a real baby and she treats me just like one even More so then you do.” She cried yawning as it was past her bedtime 

Little did Kayla know Wendy and Becky were at home preparing for the new baby as Kayla was going to have her own nursery..

”Ok.” She said as she gave her baby kisses like her daddy and Wendy taught her with her mouth open and slobbery just like a baby.. 

• 2 weeks later...

"Don't be silly. You won't be spanking anyone. Becky is going to be your big sister." James said.

"You are a real baby though, baby girl. How else would she treat you?" 

Grace smiled as Kayla kissed her and kissed her back.

"Night night, baby girl." Grace cooed.

James took Kayla to the nursery and tucked her in, kissing her cheek.

“No no I will if she’s a brat I’m going to put her over my knee!” She says huffing and puffing..

Kayla stood there not knowing what to say as her daddy was right she was a baby so how else would she be treated.. He swiftly took her hand after kissing her aunt.. Everyone could tell she was getting cranky.. 

”Well b- but sh she wants to make me even younger and I- I don’t wanna be younger I don’t wanna be a baby!” She cried as she was tucked in.. 

• 2 weeks later...

"Shh. It's okay baby girl." James said. 

James slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth and left the room.

James packed up some of Kayla's things for the morning and spent the evening talking to grace.