LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

Kayla didn’t want a enema or a spanking but she didn’t like the fact that she pooped her diaper and the fact that Becky was praising her..

”Yeah but I don’t like it I’m a big girl.” She cried as she really was starting to act like a baby too..

Kayla blushed as it was very embarrassing for Becky to check her diaper and then pat her messy diaper..

Least she’s not making me crawl she thought as Becky took her hand off to find mommy.. 

Becky giggled as she led Kayla down the hall to the bathroom. 

"Someone is a stinky baby girl isn't she? Yes she is!" Becky cooed.

"Baby girl messed her diaper mommy. She won't need an enema. At least not this time." Becky announced.

Wendy smiled at Kayla and nodded.

"Honey, little babies like baby girl are too little to be walking. She needs to crawl. Baby girl, let's go get your diaper changed. Follow me to the nursery." Wendy cooed.

Wendy left the bathroom. Becky let go of Kayla's hang and went with her mother, expecting Kayla to follow them.

“Yes.” Kayla just wanted to be changed quickly she hated the messy diapers they were the worst she had grown to accept and deal with the wet ones as they weren’t too bad..

Kayla was so relieved as she hated the enemas too! 

I knew she messed up. Kayla thought to herself as she knew Wendy would make her crawl she also noticed they kept referring her as mommy more and more often..

Kayla knew what she was supposed to do so she dutifully got on all fours and began crawling after mommy and her big sister knowing she was soon going to be in a nice fresh clean diaper and that was something good to look forward too.. 

• 2 weeks later...

Becky giggled as Kayla crawled into the nursery. Wendy picked Kayla up and undressed her except her diaper before laying her on the changing table and fastening her down.

"Let's get the stinky baby changed." Wendy said.

Becky picked up a rattle and shook it in front of Kayla's face, cooing to her as Wendy tore the tapes on the diaper and pulled it down. She starting cleaning Kayla with baby wipes.

Kayla found it hard to pretend that she was anything but a baby and it made her mad cause even Becky seemed to be bigger then her..

Once she was on the changing table she groaned as she was strapped down and it made her felt like a infant..

The big baby began to giggle as Becky played with her! 

Kayla moaned as it made her feel Good when her special parts were touched. 

• 2 weeks later...

Becky smiled as Kayla started to giggle.

"Does baby like her big sister playing with her, yes she does!" Becky cooed.

Wendy finished cleaning Kayla and slipped a clean diaper under her. She made faces at Kayla as she sprinkled baby powder on her and taped the diaper closed.

"There we go! Baby girl is all clean and dry now, isn't she? Do you have baby kisses for mommy?" Wendy cooed.

“Yes yes!” She said giggling as Becky cooed at her.. Kayla was getting used to everyone talking baby talk to her more and more as no one seemed to talk to her as an adult or even a little girl but only as a baby! 

Kayla couldn’t help but laugh as her new mommy blew in her stomach making funny silly faces at her like any good mommy would to her baby at diaper changing time..

She watched as her diaper was pulled up tight between her Legs and taped into place all the while still being cooed at..

The baby kicked her feet as she was tickled one last time the sound of her crinkling diaper and giggles filled the room..

”Yes.” She nodded to both questions..

Kayla sat up on the changing table hugging Wendy and giving her slobbery baby kisses. 

• 2 weeks later...

Wendy smiled as Kayla gave her baby kisses. She kissed Kayla's cheek and hugged her. Becky came over.

"Do you have baby kisses for Sissy? Then we can play baby games until daddy gets here. Doesn't that sound like fun, baby girl?" Becky cooed.

Kayla knew there was nothing she could do as Wendy hugged her.. Ugh how did I get myself into this mess! She thinks as Becky comes up to her patting her diapered bottom.. The baby dutifully did as she was told kissing Becky..

”What kind of baby games?” She asks as some out better then others and some are more babyish then others..

”Sure when is daddy getting here?” 

• 2 weeks later...

"what kind of games do baby's play? There's peek a boo, isn't there? Baby's love that game, don't they? Yes they do. And then there's the piggy game. Let's play that." Becky said.

Becky wiggled one of Kayla's toes.

"This little piggy went to market..." Becky started.

"... And this little piggy went wee wee wee all the way home!" Becky said, tickling Kayla all over.

"You're daddy will be here soon. Are you excited to see him?" Wendy asked.

Kayla nodded as Becky was right there were a lot of games babies play.. 

“N- no pl- please no piggy!” She squealed as Becky began tickling her…

The big baby no longer worried about being a baby as she laughed and giggled and kicked her feet she really was a baby! 

Once they stopped she tried to regain her composure..

”Yeah can’t wait to see daddy!” She said excitedly. 

• 2 weeks later...

James pulled into the drive in front of Wendy's house and parked the car. He came up to the front door.

"It looks like daddy's here, baby girl. Are you going to be a wet baby girl for daddy? Why don't you show him how excited you are when he comes in." Wendy said.

Wendy opened the front door and let James in. He came over to Kayla and smiled.

"Hello baby girl. Did you have fun today?" James cooed.

She shook her head vigorously as she was excited to see her daddy she knew if this was her life then she better get used to it… She thought about the times when she would fight and argue about her bed time or about eating yucky baby food cause she had discovered some baby foods are better then others… Maybe the tantrums she would throw arguing that she was a big girl.. She thought about all those things and realized she truly was being the baby that they were making her out to be!  Tantrums and all just like a baby! 

Kayla smiled looked at Wendy as she had a big smile on her face..

”Yes daddy I had lots of fun!” She said excited as Wendy had told her too.. 

• 2 weeks later...

Kayla blushed as her daddy patted her diapered bottom.  It was so embarrassing as she heard the crinkle of her diaper. 

The baby said bashfully as she looked at Wendy knowing she better do as she was told. 

“Mommy.” She said turning red knowing this was going to be her life now and knowing Wendy will now expect her to call her mommy! 

• 2 weeks later...

James smiled and hugged Kayla.

"Good girl. Are you ready to go home with daddy? Why don't you tell mommy and Becky thank you for watching you and wave bye bye to them?" James said.

James turned Kayla so she was facing Wendy and Becky.

No no please I don’t wanna say that please somehow ground open up and swallow me up!  This can’t be happening no no no this has to be someone else’s life! 

Kayla was screaming in her head but the hard padding of her diaper she knew what that meant do it or get a spanking..

”Thank you m- mommy and Becky for watching me.” She said as quick as she Could..

She was ready to do as she was told but before she could her daddy grabbed her hand like she was a puppet he did the bye bye for her as she waved like he wanted her too… 

“Aw, bye bye baby girl. Maybe soon you won’t have to go home. It’s silly to keep going from daddy’s house to here and back again. Wouldn’t you like to live with mommy and daddy in the same house with Becky as your big sister?” Wendy asked.

Becky walked over and kissed Kayla’s cheek. 

“see you tomorrow, baby girl.” Becky said.

James carried Kayla out to the car and buckled her into her car seat.

I knew it I knew it! She thought and then she gave it some thought and she knew it was the worse thing that could happen!  If she becomes my mommy she’ll think of me as her real baby and she’ll make sure I’m a baby in every way… Becky as my big sister no way she likes teasing me about being a baby and how she’s bigger..

”Um I guess.” She said confused trying to take it all in as Becky had kissed her..

”Bye.” She said as her daddy whisked her away. 

James slipped a pacifier in Kayla’s mouth then drove her home. He got her out of the car seat and carried her inside.

” Are you hungry baby girl? Why don’t you play in your pen while daddy gets changed.” James said.

James changed Kayla into a tee shirt and diaper and put her in the playpen. He picked up one of the baby toys that squeaked and squeezed it a couple of times before giving it to Kayla.

“Yes can I have some big girl food please?” She whined as everyone made sure she never said adult as her being an adult she was a baby so she had to say things like big girl and she found it very humiliating… It was just a constant reminder that she was a baby. 

“Daddy please pants or skirt?” She begged as she hated it so much when her diaper was on full display she felt just like toddlers she used to babysit for and she always thought they looked so cute as they ran around in their diapers and t shirt and now she was the toddler.. 

She smiled and giggled as her daddy cooed at her squeaking her baby toys and shaking the rattle.. 

He gave them to her and she knew she had to play with them he wanted to her here while he was getting changed upstairs..

She shook her rattle and squeezed her toys watching him go up stairs but she was worried about her daddy and now her soon to be mommy getting married… 

No no please it can’t happen Wendy really wants me to be a baby.. 

She remembered hearing her talk to her daddy about how she should have a earlier bed time and throw out the sippy cups and make her say baby went potty in her diaper poppy or pp.. She thought how humiliating and especially to do that in front of Becky who always referred to her as baby and never her name.. 

• 2 weeks later...