LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

• 2 weeks later...

James came in the next morning to get Kayla up. He walked in the nursery and came over to the crib. 

"Time to wake up, baby girl." James cooed. 

James slipped his finger in Kayla's diaper to check her.

Kayla stretched like normal as she woke up she wondered just how long she would sleep had her daddy not woke her up.. She was glad she was just wet cause she hated the messy diapers..

”What are we doing today?” She asked spitting her pacifier out. 

She hoped last nights threat was just that and they wouldn’t be going to Wendy’s! 

James ripped the tapes on Kayla's diaper and pulled it out from under her. He cleaned her with baby wipes before getting a clean diaper and sliding it under her.

"You're going to Wendy's to spend the day and I'll be at work." James said.

James finished putting the diaper on Kayla and picked her up.

"There we go. Baby girls all dry now, isn't she? Yes she is!"' James cooed, kissing Kayla's cheek.

Kayla laid there as she got her diaper changed..

”Daddy what did you mean by training?” She asked as she was we very curious.

Kayla thought about how all this happened but her thoughts were quickly interrupted  “Yes I’m dry Ike a good baby.” He said blushing as her kissed her. 

"Let's get some food in that little tummy." James said, tickling Kayla.

James carried Kayla to the kitchen and put her in the high chair. Her fastened her in and tied a bib on her. James fixed Kayla a bowl of baby cereal and a bottle of formula. He sat down next to the high chair and scooped up some of the baby food.

"You'll see what kind of training when you get to Wendy's. You aren't doing very well being a baby so Wendy and I agree you need some extra training." James said.

James brought the spoon up to Kayla's mouth, waving it back and forth.

Kayla was hungry.

”Qu- quit you know I’m ticklish!” She said giggling.. 

Kayla sat there in her highchair like she did every morning the only question or different thing would be what kind of baby food she would be eating.,

As her daddy fed her she ate bite after bite.,

”B- but b- I-I’m fine!” She whined as she didn’t like the sound of training. 

“Wendy what does she have to do with any of this!” 

Kayla was mad as her daddy just kept feeding her and not really answering her. 

"Wendy works with me. Her name is also on the papers you signed to stay out of jail. You better hope that Wendy is able to train you better. Otherwise I'll have no choice but to turn you over to be sent to keep. Neither of us wants that." James said.

James finished feeding Kayla and wipe her face and hands. James picked up the bottle and held the nipple to Kayla's mouth.

James ate his breakfast with his free hand as he held the bottle for Kayla. He cooed to her and made faces at her. When the bottle was empty James sat it aside and finished eating his breakfast. As he was putting his dirty dishes in the sink his phone rang. He took it out and liked to see who was calling.

"Hi Wendy. She just finished her breakfast. No I don't think she knows what's going to happen when she gets to your place. Yes, I packed enough clothes for her for three days. We'll see you in a bit." James said.

James put his phone away and got Kayla out of the high chair. He kissed her cheek and patted her bottom before setting her down.

"Go wait by the front door, baby girl." James cooed.

Kayla smiled as her daddy played with her he seemed to be treating her more like a baby instead of a toddler she noticed. 

Kayla wondered who he was talking too when he took the phone into the other room she tried to listen in but she got nothing. 

“Who was that?” She asked as he got her out of her highchair. 

“What’s going on?” 

Kayla was confused as she crawled to the front door. 

"That was Wendy. She just wanted to make sure you were still coming today." James said.

James got ready for work then brought a suitcase with him to the living room. Her opened the front door and picked Kayla up. He carried Kayla and the suitcase out to the car. James slipped Kayla in her car seat and fastened her harness in front of her.

James put the suitcase in the back of the car and got in.

"Is baby girl ready to go see Wendy and Becky?" James asked, fastening his seatbelt.

“Why the suitcase what about my diaper bag?” Kayla was confused was her daddy going out of town how long would she stay with Wendy? She had so many questions she knew staying with Wendy would be horrible cause she knew Wendy was strict more then her daddy was. 

“No!”she whined 

"Here's your diaper bag, baby girl." James said, setting the diaper bag on the seat next to her car seat.

James got in the car and drove to Wendy's house. He parked and got out of the car. As he got Kayla out of the car seat Wendy and Becky came out of the house. Wendy came over to the car.

"Let me take her. Becky, help James bring everything in." Wendy ordered.

James put Kayla in Wendy's and and let Becky carry the diaper bag in while he brought the suitcase in. Wendy kissed Kayla's cheek.

"Hello baby girl. I think it's time for some special training. Don't you?" Wendy cooed.

Wendy checked Kayla's diaper and patted her bottom.

Diaper bag. Kayla thought of a time when those words would be very unusual but now they’re a very part of her life..

Kayla sat in her car seat wondering what was going on..

When they pulled up Wendy was all smiles like a glowing new mommy..

Kayla was surprised when Wendy practically ran to the car ready to take over. 

“Hi um n- no n- not really!” She said as she really wasn’t but the decision had already been made.. 

“I’m fine.” She said as Wendy Checked her diaper without even asking her if she was wet or poopy.. 

Wendy slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth and carried her inside. James walked over to Kayla and kissed her cheek.

"Bye-bye, baby girl. Daddy will be see you soon. Be a good girl for Wendy." James said.

James left and Becky closed the door.  Wendy carried Kayla back to the nursery.

"Baby is going down for a nap before we get started on her training." Wendy cooed.

Wendy dressed Kayla in a pink baby gown and put little gloves on her hands before laying her in the crib and winding the mobile. She turned on a music box playing a lullaby.

Kayla knew not to spit out the pacifier. 
“Where you gong daddy?” She asked behind the pacifier making her speech real babyish. 

“B-but I’m not tired I just got up!” She cried as Wendy laid her on her back as she dressed her like she was an infant. 

“No no not the gloves!” She cried shaking her hands. 

Kayla didn’t think she was tired but Wendy wound the mobile and began patting and cooing at the baby as she feel asleep. 

Becky helped Wendy set up the living room while Kayla napped. They spread a pink baby blanket out in the middle of the floor spreading toys that were meant for a one to six month old baby on it. Becky set a baby swing up as well, 

Before going to wake Kayla Wendy prepared a bottle of formula. She and Becky came in to wake Kayla up.

Kayla continued to sleep and wet her diaper while doing so.. She heard a soft voice and opened her eyes then rubbing the sleep out if her eyes she saw Becky and Wendy smiling down at her..

”Look mommy she has a wet diaper she’s a baby only babies wet and wear diapers right mommy!” Becky said excitedly..

Kayla wanted to cry it was embarrassing for others to know what she did in her diaper just like a baby! 

• Like 1

"You're right honey, she is a baby. We're going to teach her to be a real baby, aren't we?" Wendy said.

Wendy waved the bottle in front of Kayla.

"Becky, why don't you hold baby's bottle for her while I change her diaper? She's much too little to hold the bottle herself." Wendy said.

Wendy waited for Becky to take the bottle then ripped the tapes on Kayla's wet diaper.

Kayla didn’t like the way this was going at all and she knew she’d be here for a couple days..

Kayla didn’t want to play but she knew she had little choice but to play so she reached out for her bottle only to have Wendy to move it out of her reach then coo at her..

”No I can hold it on my own!” She whined 

“No you heard mommy baby and what she says goes you’re lucky cause when I didn’t listen to mommy or talk back I get a spanking!” 

“Is baby going to get a spanking mommy?” 

Kayla knew better then to argue so she opened letting Becky feed her as her diaper was changed. 

"Yes honey. Baby girl is going to get not one but probably many spankings over the next few days. She's going to learn to be a good little baby. Mommy is proud of you that I haven't needed to spank you in awhile, because you're my good little girl." Wendy said.

Wendy pulled the tapes open on Kayla's diaper and lifted her legs, pulling the diaper out. Wendy took a wooden spoon out of her pocket and waved it in front of Kayla.

"Time to get started on baby girls training." Wendy cooed.

Wendy held Kayla's legs up and spanked her bottom.

*Spank* *Spank* *Spank*  *Spank* *Spank* *Spank*

"Baby girl is going to start acting like a baby starting right now. You will not talk back to daddy, me, Becky or any other adult. And anyone not in diapers is to be considered an adult." Wendy said.

*Spank* *Spank* *Spank* *Spank* *Spank* *Spank*

"Baby girl will only use baby language unless given permission to by an adult." Wendy said.

“I am mommy I wanna be a good girl!” She said excitedly. 

Becky watched as her mommy untaped her diaper.

”Wow baby really filled her baby diaper!” Becky said rubbing it in..

Kayla laid there not sure what to say her eyes got big as she saw the wooden spoon. 

“N- no Pl- please aunt Wendy no!” She cried as the first smack landed and damn it hurt as Kayla almost jumped off the changing table! 

Kayla began crying as blow after blow landed she was crying like a baby..

”Ok ok Pwese Pwese wime babg wime baby!” She cried trying to kick her feet that she’s a baby.. 

Becky smiled as her mommy even said The baby had to listen to her.. 

Wendy set the spoon aside and finished putting Kayla's diaper on her. Wendy picked Kayla up and carried her out to the living room. She laid Kayla down on the floor on her stomach. She sat down a little ways away and had Becky sit down close by. Wendy set a stuffed toy just out of Kayla's reach.

"Okay baby girl, tummy time. Show Becky and me you can get your toy." Wendy cooed.

Kayla was still crying to herself as that wooden spoon had no forgiveness..

She was now starting to realize her baby training just stepped up several notches..

”Come on baby you can do it!” Becky said with a big smile encouraging her.. 

Kayla knew she had no choice she hated being on her stomach.

”Can I crawl like normal?” She hated asking Wendy but she didn’t wanna get a spanking either!