LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

“No it’s not it’s up to me and I’m not a real baby and I won’t be breast fed!” She cried as she was mad to even think such a thing! 

As Kayla was being buckled in Wendy was telling her what was going to be going on..

”Is Becky going to take a nap too!” 

"If she wants to, but she doesn't have to." Wendy said.

Wendy closed the door and got in the car. She started the car and drove home. She parked and got out and opened the back door. Wendy got Kayla out of the car seat as Becky got out of the car.

Wendy took Kayla into the house and set her down.

"Play with your toys while I bring everything in and fix something to eat. Becky, keep an eye on baby girl." Wendy said.

"Okay mommy." Becky answered.

Wendy went back to the car to unload it.

While Wendy brought everything in, Becky picked up a couple of baby toys and started trying to play with Kayla.

” Look what I have baby girl.” Becky cooed, waving the toys in front of Kayla.

• Like 1

Becky moved the doll away before Kayla took it. She held out the rattle instead.

”You can play with this. It’s for babies. You’re too little for dolls yet.” Becky said.

Becky shook the rattle in front of Kayla.

Becky smiled when Kayla took the rattle. She watched her shake it for a minute then started playing with the dolls.

Wendy unloaded the car and put everything away. She kept her eye on Kayla making sure she didn’t fuss or cause trouble.

Wendy came over to Kayla and picked her up.

“Time for your nap, baby girl.” Wendy cooed.

Wendy carried Kayla to the nursery and laid her in the crib.

“B- but I’m not tired I was being good!” She cried as Wendy didn’t seem to care as she was helped into the crib.. 

“Becky should have to take a nap she was teasing me!” Kayla pouted as she hated it but it was obvious she was the baby of the house.. 

Once Wendy left she laid there sucking her pacifier and sure enough she was soon asleep.. 

Keeping her on a toddler schedule worked and her body was now used to it.. 

James arrived while Kayla was napping. He talked to Wendy for a few minutes before coming in to get Kayla.

”Baby girl, wake up. It’s daddy. It’s time to go home.” James said, kissing Kayla’s cheek.

James have Kayla a look,

” Daddy knows when baby girl is not telling the truth. Wendy and Becky said you were fussy and wouldn’t do as you’re told and you yelled at them. Daddy is not happy.” James said.

James checked Kayla’s diaper.

” I’ll change you at home.” James said.

James picked  Kayla up and carried her to the living room.

” Tell aunt Wendy and Becky thank you for watching you.” James ordered.

“B- but it wasn’t m- my fault pl- please I- I don’t wanna be in trouble.” Kayla whined stuttering nervously as it really sucked not knowing what was going on.. 

Kayla didn’t like the tone and she knew she better do as he said to try to save herself from getting into more trouble. 

“Thank you for watching me.” She said softly just worried about maybe getting in trouble with a spanking or a time out. 

“You’re welcome, baby girl.” Wendy said.

James took Kayla out to the car and put her in the car seat. He fastened her in and slipped a pacifier in her mouth. James gave Kayla a toy to play with.

“Show daddy you can be a good baby girl.” James said, closing the door.

He got in and started driving home.

Kayla accepted the pacifier without any fuss as she wanted to get out of being in trouble..

”ok daddy.” She said behind the pacifier..

She took the rattle and began shaking it.. 

Kayla figured she might as well be a baby so she made noises and laughed..

”I’m being good right daddy!” She asked excitedly proud of herself.. 

James looked at Kayla in the rear view mirror and smiled at her.

” Yes baby girl, you’re being good right now.” James agreed.

James drove the rest of the way home and parked. He got Kayla out of the car seat and carried her into the house. James set Kayla down.

“Daddy is going to get dinner started. Go play with your toys.” James ordered.

Kayla didn’t like that he said right now cause she knew that meant that she wasn’t good earlier.. 

“Ok daddy.” She said as she crawled over to her toys.. 

He’s still mad I hope he lets it go I don’t want a spanking or time out! 

Kayla thought to herself as she played with her cat and dog.. 

Kayla jumped as he scared her..

”Yeah.” She said..

She hated when he picked her up it made her feel like such a baby as she had to hold on so she wouldn’t be dropped and she held her with his hand under her diapered bottom..

Once she was fastened in she noticed his plate of dinner but she didn’t have one for herself as she didn’t see her little princess baby plate..

”Do i have to eat baby food daddy?” She whined 

“Well you are a baby. That’s what they eat.” James said.

James showed Kayla the plate with baby food on it. He tied a bib on her and scooped up some of the baby food.

”Here comes the airplane.” James cooed.

He weaved the spoon back and forth in front of Kayla’s mouth.

Kayla was mad cause he knew Wendy had been talking to him cause she even said if she was her mommy she would only ever eat baby food and now her daddy seemed like he was going to go that route..

”No daddy I’m fine I can still eat adult food!” She whined as she got some food on her bib and face she could feel it and see it..

”Ugh.” She whined as she knew she was a mess and if she tried to wipe it off it would just make her hands messy.