LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

After a few minutes Becky came into the playroom. Her hair was in a ponytail. 

"Are you having fun, baby girl?" Becky asked.

Becky sat down at a table and started coloring.

Becky stood up and came over to where Kayla read playing. She picked up a soft rubber duck and squeezed it making it squeak.

"See baby girl? This is how you play with it. Do you like how it squeaks?" Becky asked, squeezing the duck several more times.

Becky put the rubber duck in Kayla's hand.

“I know how it works.” She whined then she decided she better play along or Wendy would be mad.. “Yes.” She said trying to act like she was having fun.. Once she had it in her hand she began squeezing it a few times.. She looked over at Becky hoping she was happy cause if she was then Wendy would be as well! 

"Good girl! I'm proud of you." Becky gave Kayla a hug.

Wendy came in the room with a bottle and a sippy cup and set them on the play table.

"Has baby girl been behaving herself?" Wendy asked.

"Yes, I've been teaching her how to play with her rubber duck. I don't think she knew how." Becky answered.

"Probably not. She's still a little baby. I brought you girls something to drink. Baby girl gets the bottle." Wendy said.

Kayla felt real stupid as the little girl gave her a hug.. Kayla looked on hoping Becky would say she was being good! Wow how far I’ve fallen! She thought to herself as she looked at Wendy who had a bottle for her.. Kayla took the bottle and began drinking.. 

Wendy left the playroom and Becky drank her juice. When she was done she took the bottle out of Kayla's mouth and looked at it.

"I think that's enough for now, baby girl. Mommy wants you to take a nap so I'll take you to the nursery." Becky announced.

Becky took Kayla's hand and led her out of the playroom.

Kayla looked surprised when Becky took her bottle.. “I’m not tired.”‘she tried protesting as the little girl actually took her hand thinking she was the babysitter in all this... Kayla knew she could overpower Becky and do whatever she wanted but she also knew that she would be in trouble and Wendy would get involved.. 

Kayla found it so humiliating that Becky was putting her down for a nap.. “I know you should be getting in there not me!” She whined but she did climb in the crib.. This is so embarrassing! She thought as she laid down and covered up with the baby blanket.. 

Kayla laid there for a few minutes not believing she was just put to bed by a little girl. She was noticing more and more her bottles were making her tired and it sucked cause she knew she would wake up with a wet diaper as she quit trying to hold it and even asking to go cause she knew the answer. 

Wendy let Kayla sleep for about an hour then sent Becky in to get her up. Becky came over to the crib and reached inside, touching Kayla.

"Time to wake up, baby girl. You need to climb out so I can check your diaper." Becky ordered.

Kayla woke up hearing Beckys voice.. It was so embarrassing having to be told to climb out of the crib, it make the point that she wasn’t a baby and she was able to get in and out of a crib but she had to do it herself.. She winced as Becky checked her diaper, Kayla knew it was wet and now Wendy would be changing her.. 

Becky checked Kayla's diaper and then took Kayla hand and led her out of the nursery. She took her to the living room where Wendy was.

"She's wet mommy." Becky announced.

"Alright baby." Wendy said.

“I can walk on my own!l she said pulling away from Becky but what she did surprised Kayla when she smacked her bottom and took her hand leading her to her mommy.. She stood there as she was handed to Wendy also saying she had a wet diaper.. 

"Go lay down on your blanket and I'll change your diaper." Wendy said.

Wendy stood up and went to the blanket. She opened a diaper bag with BABY GIRL on it and took out a diaper, wipes and powder.

Kayla did as she was told hating every minute of it but she did lay down waiting to be changed.. She wondered if this was all worth it.. I never should’ve stole from the company I wonder if I tell them I learned my lesson would they let me go.. 

Wendy knelt down and took off Kayla's wet diaper. She cleaned Kayla and slid a fresh diaper under her. Wendy sprinkled powder on Kayla and taped the diaper shut.

"I want to thank you for stealing from the company, baby girl. I love changing your diapers." Wendy slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth and helped her up.

Kayla laid there as her ankles were raised and then the clean fresh diaper slid under her she was thinking if she ever got her freedom back she would cherish it and if she could just convince them she learned a her lesson maybe she could be free! All her hopes were dashed as her diaper was taped in place.. “What no you can’t be serious you just got Becky out of diapers why would you want me in diapers!” She whined behind her pacifier!

"I know, but watching you at work I couldn't help but picture you in diapers. I'm the one that gave James the idea. Now you're our baby girl. And you'll stay our baby girl for a long time, wetting and messing your baby diapers, cooing and gurgling and playing with your baby toys. Life couldn't be be any better." Wendy said

“Our are you and him dating or something!” She whined and then she tried to think about things... Kayla was not at all happy how Wendy described her future.. “Yeah it could be a lot better!” She whined as she now realized she was truly stuck! 

"That's not your concern. He trusts my judgement.  Now go suck your pacifier and play with your toys. With any luck you'll have a wet or messy diaper for daddy when he gets here." Wendy ordered.