LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

Kayla was almost asleep as she was finding her bottle feedings we’re making her tired she figured it must’ve waken up the baby inside of her that had been gone for a long time as she became an adult but now that she was a baby again it seemed to be alive and well!  The instincts of a bottle was making her sleepy... “Um ok.” She said as she was placed over his shoulder.. 

He kept patting her until she burped.

"There we go. I think you're too tired for a bath, so I'll give you one in the morning." James said.

James carried Kayla to the nursery and undressed her except for her diaper.

Kayla was tired so she easily went to sleep she stirred for a second but once her mobile began playing she was soon out.. She woke up in the middle of the night and wet her diaper.. Oh no that happened too easy am I starting to accept I’m back in diapers! She thought to Herself as she rolled over and went back to sleep.. 

"That would be silly. You're just a little baby. It would be bad for me to leave you alone. Now come on." James said.

James took Kayla into the bathroom and started the water in the tub. He took her diaper off.

“You can stay out the door right?” She asked trying to negotiate with him to try to negotiate a deal or something.. Kayla stood there as he got the water ready.. Great now I’m fixing to get a bath!  She thought to herself as she was awake now.. 

Once the water was ready, James helped Kayla into the tub and made her sit down. He got a washcloth and started washing her.

"You're going to feel better once I get you all cleaned up." James said.

James finished washing Kayla and rinsed her off. He got her out of the tub and dried her. James too Kayla back to the nursery and put her on the changing table.  He put her diaper on her and helped her up.

"Let's see what we have for baby girl to wear today." James said.

"No, you're still too little. Daddy will do it. Just suck your thumb or play with a toy." James said.

James looked through the clothes in the closet and took out a yellow dress with ruffles, then went to the dresser and got a yellow diaper cover with ruffles. He showed them to Kayla.

"Baby girl is going to look so cute today, isn't she?" James cooed.

Kayla wasn’t to suck her thumb or play with a toy! Screw that she thought to herself she just laid there and pouted! I don’t have to like this shit and I’m not going to.. Kayla was thinking this as she watched him pull out the dress for today.. “Yeah so cute.” She rolled her eyes just imagining herself in the hideous thing! 

"I'm glad you like it." James said.

James put the dress and diaper cover on Kayla and put her hair in a ponytail. 

"We better get going. You can have a bottle on the way over to aunt Wendy's, and then have breakfast there." James said.

“No i don’t like it!” She said angrily as he turned it around on her. She sat there as he did her hair in a pony tail with a yellow ribbon to match her dress.  Least it’s not pigtails she thought to herself.  “ I would think a bottle would fill me up.” She didn’t want Wendy feeding her and doing the silly faces and sweet sick baby talk that made her fell nauseous.  

"We'll see how full you are when we get to aunt Wendy's." James said. 

James got a bottle out of the refrigerator and took Kayla out to the car. He put her in her car seat and gave her the bottle.

""Make sure and drink all of the bottle before we get to aunt Wendy's, baby girl." James ordered.

Kayla sat in her car seat as he strapped her in.. “Why do I need a stupid car seat!” She rolled her eyes as he buckled her in... “You know I can just sit in the backseat and wear a seat belt but not a stupid baby seat!” She whined.. She took the bottle and began drinking not wanting to get in trouble the first thing in the morning..