LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

Kayla didn’t like the baby food but she had no choice but to eat... As she continued to eat she wondered how long this was going to go on! She then thought about if this goes on she would be diaper dependent.. Kayla was snapped out of her daydream as their was a knock on the door.. 

"That is probably your daddy." Wendy said.

Wendy got up from the table and went to the door. She opened it and let James in. James came over and kissed Kayla's cheek.

"Have you been a good girl for auntie Wendy?" James asked.

"It's not that early, baby girl. In fact, I'm a little late. I was in a meeting that ran over. That's why I asked aunt Wendy to feed you for dinner." James said.

"Baby girl wants to show you what auntie bought her today while we were out. Don't you, baby girl?" Wendy said.

"Mary is a cute name." James said.

"Earrings?" James said.

Wendy got the earrings and showed them to James.

"These are adorable. The rattles even have little beads in them to make them sound like a rattle. How about we see how they look on you." James said.

“Can everyone please call me Kayla I get it I’m a baby ok but my name isn’t baby girl!” She said getting mad she knew she was in diapers and drinking bottles and eating baby food but she found it very embarrassing to not be called by her name and instead baby girl! 

Wendy and Becky smiled and waved back at Kayla.  James took her out to the car and put her in her car seat. He gave her the bear to hold 

"Are you ready to go home, baby girl?" James said. Slipping a pacifier in her mouth.

Kayla rolled her eyes as she was put into her car seat.. She wasn’t ready to go home but she knew she had no choice.. The baby girl accepted her pacifier and began sucking it as her daddy got into the front seat and soon they were gone.. 

James smiled as he looked at Kayla in the rearview mirror on the way home. When he got home James got Kayla out of the car seat and took her in the house. James set her down in the playpen. 

"I'm going to fix baby girl a bottle and then she'll be going in for a bath. Go ahead and play with your toys." James said.

Kayla looked out the window thinking about everything that got her in this place wearing diapers and eating baby food and now sucking on a pacifier.. If only I was slick enough I could be in Hawaii drinking a nice fruity mixed drink!  She frowned as she knew the only drink that was in her future was a baby bottle and she knew it would either be formula or juice.. Damn this sucks! She thought as they pulled into the drive way... Once they were inside she was placed in her baby jail cell.. “Great!” She said sarcastically as a bottle and bath was just what she was looking forward too! 

James whine to the kitchen and got a bottle out of the refrigerator. He warmed it in the microwave before coming back out to the living room.

"Okay baby girl, time for your bottle." James cooed.

He picked Kayla up and patted her bottom before talking her to the couch and sitting down. He put the nipple up to Kayla's mouth.

"I hoped you thanked aunt Wendy for getting you the bear and the earrings." James said.

Kayla heard the Beeper from the microwave knowing her bottle was done.. “I can walk!” She whined as he picked her up and easily brought her to the couch, she wanted to hit him as he patted her diapered bottom.. “Yes.” She said as the nipple was placed in her mouth she began drinking..