LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

“I could wear pull ups but not diapers ok!” She said hoping she could reason with him but she was pretty sure it would fall on deaf ears... “Yes but I didn’t truly think you’d do this or go this far!” She cried..  She was glad her bath was finally over! 

"Maybe someday my baby girl will be ready for pull ups, but not today. Today she needs her diapers, even if she doesn't think so." James said.

James finished drying Kayla and set the towel down. He picked her up and carried her over to the nursery.  James laid Kayla on the changing table and fastened the strap. He got a pacifier and slipped it in Kayla's mouth.

"Let's see which diaper my baby girl will be wearing to bed, shall we?" James cooed, reaching under the changing table.

“No i don’t I really don’t Becky even wears pull ups now she thinks she’s bigger then me you know how embarrassing that is!” She knew it was so unfair and all cause she wanted money.. She did immediately began sucking her pacifier with no complaints as she really found comfort in it...

”I can hardly wait.” Her voice was dripping with sarcasm... 

"Becky is bigger than you. She uses the potty most of the time, unlike my baby girl. I want you to treat Becky the same as you treat daddy and aunt Wendy. She's in charge when aunt Wendy or I aren't right there. Understood? In fact that goes for anyone in pull ups. You can consider them an adult and as such they can tell you what to do."

"You are the bottom rung of the ladder, baby girl. There is no one lower for you to be in charge of. Is that understood?"

James pulled out the most babyish and thickest night diaper and showed it to Kayla.

"Look what my baby girl gets to wear." James cooed.

James grabbed Kayla's ankles and lifted her legs up, sliding the diaper under her.

Kayla wanted to scream as he told her like it was! She wanted to argue and fight but it was pointless and she had already learned that as she was the baby..

”Yes I understand but it’s not fair!” She whined.. 

She closed her eyes not wanting to give him the satisfaction Knowing he was wanting a reaction from her! 

James sprinkled baby powder on Kayla and fastened the diaper on her. He took her off the changing table and put a pink frilly baby doll nightgown on her.

James carried Kayla out to the kitchen and held her as he he fixed her bottle. James carried Kayla to the living room and sat down. He sat Kayla on his lap and laid her across his lap. 

"Look what I have, baby girl." James cooed.

He showed her the bottle and squeezed the nipple, letting a drop of formula land on her nose. James slipped the nipple in Kayla's mouth and started rocking her, patting her bottom.

“Seriously can’t I have something less babyish!” She cried looking at her baby nightgown and it did little to cover up bed diaper but she figured that was the point.. 

“I’m really not thirsty!” She whined watching him make her bottle.. 

“Can’t I drink it on my own!” She didn’t wanna be fed like a infant but when she was laid down and cradled In his arms she knew the battle was over..

Kayla wanted to wipe the milk off her nose but watching the nipple come close to her mouth she opened not wanting a repeat scene from earlier when he forcefully made her eat her baby food.. 

when the first drop touched her tongue she wanted to spit it out but she couldn’t as the liquid kept coming drink or choke.. She squirmed around a few times but when she tired out and after a little scolding she began drinking with the rhythm of being rocked and patted.. 

Kayla continued drinking hating every minute of it she wasn’t even that tired but after drinking for five to ten minutes or so she began getting tired..

Soon she was sleeping like a baby and she dreamed about what her day would be like tomorrow.. She saw Becky who laughed at her and called her a baby and Kayla got mad and Wendy came running on cooing at her and having her climb in her lap feeding her a bottle and talking to her just like she was a infant... 

James put Kayla in her crib and turned on the mobile before leaving the nursery.

The next morning he came in to get her up.

"Time to wake up, baby girl! Let's get you changed and fed so you can go see auntie Wendy and cousin Becky." James cooed as he lowered the side of the crib.

"Not really, unless you want to go to daddy's work and spend the day in daycare there." James said.

James moved Kayla over to the changing table and strapped her down. He ripped the tapes on her diaper and pulled it out from under her.

"See, baby girl? You're wetting in your sleep now. You're on your way to become a diaper dependent little baby, aren't you? Yes you are!" James cooed. 

James cleaned Kayla with baby wipes.

“No i don’t!” She said as she would hate to go to his work and be in a daycare! She knew he would humiliate and embarrass her as much as possible.. She turned her head she didn’t wanna see what she did in her diaper and she knew he was right she was losing control!  She wasn’t going to answer his questions.. Just get this over with!  She thought to herself.. 

James took out a babyish print diaper and lifted Kayla's legs, sliding the diaper under her. He sprinkled baby powder on Kayla and taped the diaper closed. James picked Kayla up and kissed her cheek.

"Let's go get baby girl some breakfast and then I'll finish getting her dressed." James cooed.

James carried Kayla out of the nursery.

“Great I can hardly wait.” She said voice dripping with sarcasm.. She wasn’t looking forward to any of this as she knew a bottle and baby food was coming up..

Kayla wondered what he would have her dressed in.. I can’t even believe I can’t dress myself she thought to herself.. 

James put Kayla in the high chair and tied a bib on her. He fixed a bowl of baby cereal and got a bottle of formula. He sat down and started to feed her.

"Who's daddy's little princess?" James cooed, waving the spoon in front of Kayla's mouth.

“I am.” She said knowing she had to play along she wasn’t happy with her new life but she saw no way out.. She opened as she didn’t want to make him mad and make him force feed her..

”If I’m good can I eat adult food for dinner?” She figured maybe she could make a deal or something anything to get a little privilege.. 

"You better be good all day, but no. Nothing but baby food and formula for my baby girl, except possibly breast milk." James said.

James fed Kayla the rest of the baby cereal them handed her the bottle to drink while he ate his breakfast.

“Wh- what no pl—please no not that!” She could’t believe that was twice he mentioned something about breast feeding she hoped that wasn’t going to happen she didn’t even want to think about it!  

She ate her food hoping to get that crazy idea of breast feeding out of his mind.. She took the bottle and began drinking trying to wash the baby food taste out of her mouth but the formula was just as bad.. 

“I’m full.” She said putting her half full bottle down on the tray in front of her..

James picked up the bottle.

"Okay, if you don't want to finish your bottle now, you can drink it in the car on the way to aunt Wendy's."

James slipped the bottle in his pocket and took off Kayla's bib. He picked her up and checked her diaper, pulling out the back of it as well.

"Okay, let's go get baby girl dressed." James said, patting Kayla's bottom.

“Can I finish it tonight?” She hoped maybe he would let her then she could get out from having a bottle later tonight.. She blushed bright red as he checked the back of her diaper.. Gross gross I don’t wanna shit my diaper.. She thought as she was lead to her nursery.. Kayla was mad how she was thinking her diaper and her nursery but that’s what it all was! 

“can I dress myself?” 

"No, the formula will go bad before dinner. Besides, you'll get a full body of formula for dinner." James said.

He undressed her down to her diaper and got a pink onesie out of the dresser and slipped it over Kayla's head.

"Baby girl is going to look so cute in her onesie, isn't she?" James asked as he pulled the onesie down and snapped it closed.

“Why can’t I just drink milk!” She cried but then she had bigger fish to fry when she saw what he was going to dress her in..

”Wh—what no that can’t be what I’m wearing today!” 

She looked at what he dressed her in..

”No I look stupid!l she whined as she wasn’t even fighting about being called baby girl.. 

"Because you haven't graduated to drinking milk. Little baby's drink formula." James said.

"What's wrong? I think it's adorable."

James took Kayla out to the living room and put her in the playpen.

"Play with your toys while daddy gets dressed for work." James ordered.