LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

James checked Kayla's diaper.

"Let's get you in a fresh diaper. We don't want baby girl getting a rash do we?" James cooed.

James laid Kayla on the changing table and strapped her down. He slipped a pacifier in her mouth and ripped the tapes on her diaper.

Kayla could’t say anything and as soon as she was about to say something he put a pacifier in her mouth.. She laid there as he began changing her... I can never get used to this! She thought as he touched her most sensitive parts with a baby wipe.. Kayla tried to pretend she was on a island and this really wasn’t happening to her.. 

Kayla was just glad it was over! No way will I ever get used to someone changing me or using these stupid diapers! She thought to herself as she was lead to the front room to say their good byes to her babysitters as even the little girl had became her baby sitter.. Sure i stole from the company but why do i have to be a baby!  She thought to herself as this was a bad nightmare the only problem she was awake! 

Wendy and Becky waved goodbye to Kayla and James took Kayla out to the car and put her in the car seat, fastening her in.

"Let's get you home and get your dinner. Okay baby girl?" James cooed.he tapped the pacifier in Kayla's mouth and got in to start home.

“Why do I have to be a baby!” She cried as he buckled her in. Kayla was mad when he put the pacifier in her mouth... I’m hungry she thought to herself looking out the window.. She saw a girl and a guy walking she figured the girl probably had some panties on and she would decide what she ate and what time she went to bed.. Kayla frowned she was so jealous cause she no longer had that freedom or the choices to make.  
“How much longer do I have to be a baby!” She said spitting out the pacifier she wasn’t going to say anything with that stupid thing in making her sound babyish.

"Until I decide you can grow up, which won't be anytime soon." James said.

James picked up the pacifier and slipped it back into Kayla's mouth, frowning at her.

"If this comes out again before daddy takes it out, baby girl is getting a spanking. Is that understood?" James asked.

James got in the car and drive home.

“I can grow up please I’m sorry I stole from the company but I’ve learned my lesson!” She cried but once that stupid pacifier was in her mouth she shut up... NO no no I’m not going to give him the satisfaction of humiliating myself by sounding like a baby.. She sits there sucking her pacifier wondering what’s going to happen when they get home... 

James drove the rest of the way home and parked the car. He got Kayla out of the carseat and carried her into the house, tickling her on the way. Once inside, he stripped Kayla down to her diaper and got a onesie out of the dresser, slipping it on her and snapping it at the crotch. The onesie was pink and said 'Daddy's Little Stinker' on the front.

James took Kayla back to the living room and set her in the playpen.

"Daddy's going to fix dinner. Baby girl's going to play with her toys." James ordered.

“Qu—quit!” She giggled as he tickled her.. She was relieved to be back in where no one would see her like this.. She frowned when he laid her down and he dressed her in baby clothes.. “I’m never going to get used to this!” She cried.. She looked at what it said and groaned.. Good grief she thought to herself..

She just nodded figuring she really could’t say anything.. 

The baby looked around the playpen and she picked up the puppy.. 

As James fixed dinner he watched Kayla on the monitor. He prepared chicken parmesan for himself and pureed some for Kayla. He prepared peas and broccoli as side dishes. James filled a bottle with formula and placed it on the table near the high chair.

James came back to the living room and over to the playpen.

"There's my hungry little baby." James cooed.

James picked Kayla up and held her against his shoulder. He swatted Kayla's bottom on the way to the kitchen.

Kayla smelt the food it made her salivate just thinking about it as she was hungry.. She picked up the puppy and the doll and began playing as she had nothing better to do! 
She looked up when he came into the room.. “Yeah I’m hungry it smells good what did you make?” She asks as he picks her up.. 

“I can walk!” She said whining as she hated how he was able to pick her up he was really strong..

”Awe!” She yelped as he swatted her 

“What was that for!” 

"You're having chicken and peas and if you are a good girl and eat all your dinner I may have a special treat for you."

"That's just to remind you that I'm the daddy." James said.

James put Kayla in the high chair and put a bib on her. He sat down next to the high chair and started with a bowl of strained chicken. He scooped it up and brought it to Kayla's mouth.

"Yum, yum, baby girl." James cooed.

Kayla sat in the highchair letting him get her ready she knew it was pointless to fight or argue as she watched as her tray was clicked in place, she knew she was no stuck and would’t get down until he was ready for her to get down.. She looked at the revolting baby food..

”Please daddy no please can I eat adult food!” She whined begging squirming in her highchair avoiding the spoon like it was a king cobra... 

"Baby girl is not ready for big girl food, is she? She's barely big enough for baby food. Maybe she wants to be on formula for the next year? Or I could get a wet nurse and you could breast feed. Would baby girl like that?" James cooed.

James put his hand around Kayla's face so she couldn't move and brought the spin to her mouth.

"Now show daddy what a good girl you are and stop fussing."

All this was coming at her face and she was thinking he might be serious formula breast feed or baby food! How dare him she thought he can’t just decide what I’m going to eat!

”You ca—ca mpph!” She cried as he roughly grabbed her she was stuck she could’t move she tried but she could’t! 

Not having any choice she opened.. 

James let go of Kayla's face and kept feeding her.

"I want my baby girl to grow up big and strong, so she needs to eat what daddy feeds her. I'll tell auntie Wendy to give you more bottles of formula. I'm serious about giving you breast milk if you don't want to eat baby food." James said.

James kept feeding her, spooning some more baby food faster than Kayla could eat the last one. He cooed at her and wiped her face with a burp rag.

Kayla cried but she opened as he kept feeding her she gagged a few times and she was steaming when he called Beth Auntie Beth! Her eyes got big that’s twice he mentioned something about breast feeding.. She couldn’t even imagine that happening that would make her an infant..She continued crying but she didn’t fight him as she opened every time that spoon filled with slop was in her face! 

"Good girl! Time for your bath." James cooed.

James got Kayla out of the high chair and undressed her on the way to the bathroom. He had her down to her diaper by the time they reached the bathroom. James started water running in the tub and took off Kayla's diaper.

James sat down on the lid to the toilet and sat Kayla in one of his knees. He started bouncing her up and down.

"Is baby girl riding the horsey? Yes she is." James cooed.

James kept bouncing Kayla as he waited for the tub to finish filling.

“Bath can’t I take a shower!” She cried as she didn’t want him giving her a bath.. She frowned as he took off her clothes and the only thing she had left on was her diaper .. Once they got to the bathroom she looked on at the toilet jealously as she was no longer able to use that, all the times she uses the bathroom she took for granted now she used her diapers... “Wa—wh- pl!” She cried and begged as she realized what he was doing.. 

“Ok ok please!” She cried as he was bouncing her up and down just as she’s seen so many babies have done in the past but now she was the baby! 

Kayla hated it as the diaper crinkled and the worst part was the bouncing up and down was doing something to her bouncing up against her diaper was turning her on.. 

"Baby's don't take showers. I've told you that before." James explained.

James bounced her a few more times before stopping.

"That was fun. Wasn't it baby?" James said.

James turned the water off then took off Kayla's diaper. He set her in the tub. James filled a cup with water from the tub and tilted Kayla's head back. He poured the water over Kayla's hair. He did this a couple of times, then put baby shampoo on her hair and started rubbing it in.

"Be a good baby girl and play with your toys while daddy washes you." James ordered.

Kayla refused to answer she was just glad that was over.. She felt embarrassed as be took her diaper off... Once she was in the tub she was still trying to come with terms how her life has changed!  The new baby could do nothing but do as she was told sure she wanted to argue but she knew she was naked and a spanking wouldn’t feel good on a wet naked bottom.. 

“How long are you going to make me be a baby if you make me wear diapers all the time I will truly have to wear them!” She cried looking around at her rings of foam and a little mermaid that were her bath toys.. 

After shampooing her hair James started washing the rest of her.

"You'll be my baby for a long time. I imagine you'll lose control of your bladder and bowels sometime in the future. But daddy will be happy to change your diapers even if you ever leave here." James said.

“Please no I don’t wanna wear diapers forever please don’t make me lose control is there anything I can do!” She begged she wasn’t sure what she hated the most the fact that he was going to keep her as a baby for along time or the fact that she truly was going down the road of being diaper dependent... 

“Please daddy i’ll do anything just don’t keep me in diapers!” She cried begging.. 

"What did you think would happen, baby girl? You wouldn't be much of a baby girl without diapers, would you? Remember, you signed the papers letting me turn you into a baby." James informed.

James rinsed Kayla and then got her out of the tub. He wrapped her in a towel and started rubbing her dry.