LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

Once she was changed she looked in horror!

"Wh--what wa--wait I--I can't go out there like this!" she said pointing to her shirt.

When Kayla got out to the hall she was really mad.

"No you asshole I'm not and I need my clothes!" she yelled angrily

She spit out the pacifier and did the best she could to put up a fight not to be led to the awful lunch room with all the people she used to look down upon.

James shook his head.

"You know I don't like that kind of language. You don't have a choice in what you wear or don't wear. If you would have asked me nice, I would have let you wear a skirt over your diaper. Since you decided to throw a tantrum, you can go in just your shirt and diaper." James said.

James grabbed Kayla's arm and gave her several hard swats on her bare thigh just under her diaper.

"I'm sorry please let me wear a skirt please!" she begged as he grabbed her arm roughly. "Owe owe!" she yelped as her thighs were smacked she rubbed them as they stung. Damn she thought he knew exactly where to spank me. She whines to herself done protesting as she didn't wanna be spanked again. Kayla looked ahead and noticed the highchair was waiting for her. Oh no everyone 's going to see my diaper! She thought to herself as they got closer to her special chair.

James led Kayla to the high chair and lifted her into it. Wendy and Britney came over and smiled at Kayla.

"Nice outfit, baby girl. It's perfect for you." Wendy giggled.

James fastened Kayla in the high chair and tied a bib on her. He left to get his and Kayla's lunch, leaving Wendy and Britney with Kayla.

Kayla sat there as her daddy tied a bib around her neck. Great here comes those bitches! She thought to herself as the tray was clicked into place.

"Shut up I'm not in the mood!" she said angrily feeling like she was naked sitting there in just her diaper and a cute little t shirt that was really short. She watched as James left to get their food leaving the girls to babysit.

"Just go away don't you all have things to do!"

"Aw, is the wittle baby upset? What's the matter is your diaper all wet? Or did you wake up too early from your nap? I know! I bet wittle baby Kayla is hungry!" Wendy cooed.

"I'm going to ask your daddy if you can come to my house this weekend for a playdate with my two year old daughter. You two have the same tastes in clothes." Britney giggled.

"Yes ok will you leave me alone!" she didn't mean to admit to any of that but she had just woke up and she was still upset she had her legs swatted and was out here strapped into her highchair in just her diaper with a little t shirt. What Wendy said made her react like she had a shot of caffeine.  "No please please don't do that!" she cried knowing her daddy would probably let her then she could just imagine Wendy humiliating her and probably treating her just like her daughter.

"Of course I'm going to do it. Babies need socialization, even on the weekend. Julie wants someone to play with." Britney said.

James came back with good and Kayla's lunches, as well as a bottle of formula. He handed Wendy Kayla's lunch.

"Would you mind feeding Kayla her lunch while I eat? I need to hurry as I've got a meeting in a half hour." James said.

"Yes sir." Wendy said.

She sat down next to the high chair and smiled at Kayla.

"I don't wanna play!" she whined then she saw her daddy come back with their lunches and a bottle was on the tray. Her jaw dropped as Wendy was handed her lunch along with her bottle. She wanted to barf s Wendy began cooing at her excited to feed her.

"I can eat on my own!" she whined as Wendy winked at her referring to herself as Aunt Wendy.

Kayla wanted to slap her!

"Don't be silly. Babies her to be fed. Now let's see what we have here." Wendy said.

Wendy looked over the plate of food as Britney watched.

"Oh yummy! There's meat, vegetables and even a dessert for the little baby. I hope she's going to be good for her auntie." Wendy cooed.

Wendy scooped up a spoonful of strained beef and brought it towards Kayla's mouth, waving the spoon back and forth.

"Here comes the choo choo train!" Wendy cooed.

Wendy reached under the tray of the high chair and pinched Kayla's leg.

"You're going to eat everything on this plate, or I'm going to rub it all over your face and bib, then walk you past everyone here in the lunch room on the way back to daycare." Wendy warned.

"Owe!" Kayla yelped as she wasn't ready for that. She didn't like the choice she had.

"Please can I--I feed myself!" she cried Finally when she realized She had no choice. She opened.

"Can I have a drink please!" she begged wanting to wash that bland pasty taste out of her mouth.

Kayla was I good shape and ate a lot of salads but no way was she used to baby food.

"Gross." she cried swallowing the food as Wendy had a spoon ready for her as soon as she swallowed.

"You can have a drink when your plate is empty." Wendy said.

Wendy kept feeding Kayla the baby food, making sure to miss her mouth sometimes and get it on her mouth and bib.

Kayla continued eating hating how Wendy treated her just like a real baby and how she kept getting it all over her face. She looked at her bottle wanting it so badly.

I never thought in my life I'd be begging for a baby bottle.

"Ok can I have a drink now!"

Wendy finished feeding Kayla the baby food and set the plate aside. She took the tray off the high chair and got Kayla out. Wendy sat down holding Kayla on her lap. She picked up the bottle and held it up to Kayla's mouth.

"Open up, baby girl. Who's a thirsty baby then?" Wendy cooed.

Kayla was happy when Wendy let her down and she reached for the bottle but Wendy grabbed her putting her over her lap cradling her. "No not like this!" she cried as Weedy smiled and cooed at her.

"I am." she said defeated opening accepting the bottle.

Wendy rocked Kayla and patted her bottom as she fed her the bottle.

"See how cute the baby is everyone? It won't be long before she wets her diaper like a little baby. Isn't that right, baby Kayla?" Wendy cooed.

James finished his lunch and stood up.

"I have to get back to my office now. Wendy, can you make sure my baby girl gets back to daycare okay?" James asked.

"Yes sir." Wendy replied.

Kayla could do nothing but drink she wondered after so long of this would she break and be a real baby again. No screw this I have to get out of here I have to escape. She thinks to herself. Kayla thinks how embarrassing this is the only thing she thinks could be more embarrassing is having her diaper changed in front of everyone. The baby did her best to ignore her tormentor Wendy she was determined not to play her game.  Kayla wanted to spit her bottle out and beg her daddy not to leave especially leave with Wendy in charge!

Wendy kept cooing at Kayla as she drank her bottle. When the bottle was empty, Wendy set it aside and lifted Kayla up to her shoulder 

"Alright, let's see if Baby Girl has a burp for her favorite auntie." Wendy cooed.

Wendy rubbed and patted Kayla's back.

Kayla didn't know why but she found her bottles were relaxing almost making her tired,  and she was surprised cause as soon as she finished everyone would just put her over their shoulder and start patting her back encouraging her to burp and now was no different.  After a few minutes she did it.

"Burp." she blushed red with embarrassment a burp was supposed to be rude but not when you're a baby!  

Wendy smiled as Kayla burped.

"Good girl. Auntie is proud of you." Wendy cooed.

Wendy sat Kayla back in her lap and slipped a pacifier in her mouth.

"I'll take you back to daycare as soon as I finish my lunch, baby Kayla. Just sit here and suck on your binky." Wendy ordered.

Kayla rolled her eyes accepting the pacifier she wondered how long she'd make her sit there. She was so mad and embarrassed as people teased her ad treated her just like a baby! Sitting there for a few minutes she felt her bottom getting warm as she knew she wet her diaper. Oh no please don't let her know! She screamed in her head!

Wendy talked with Britney, not paying attention to Kayla. Finally she finished eating.

"Alright baby girl. Let's check your diaper before taking you to daycare." Wendy said.

Wendy slipped her fingers in Kayla's diaper.

"I think somebody did a wettie in her diaper, didn't she? We better get you changed so you don't get a rash." Wendy cooed 

"Britney, clear the table so I can change the baby's diaper." Wendy ordered.

Brittney cleared all the trash from the table and laid a changing pad on it.

Kayla knew what was coming.

"No I'm fine can't we just go!"

Damn you just take me back! She thinks to herself.

She stares in disbelief as Britney clears the table.

"Please not here just take me back and she can take care of it!" she begged