LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

A thief learns a lesson (private)

robehouse

Kayla's ass was on fire it would take her sometime to get used to this and too accept this, now she was still determined to get her way. Once her spanking was over she was surprised as he taped up her diaper and kept her there as he began feeding her, she made faces as it was gross! She happily took the bottle trying to wash down her cereal.

"No I don't have any friends."

"Then I'll talk to Mrs. Collins about getting you friends." James said. 

When Kayla was done with her bottle James dressed her and took her to the playpen.

"Play here while daddy gets dressed for work." James ordered.

James went to his room.

"No I don't want any friends!"

She sat in her playpen it was an adult play pen but it looked just like a baby's platen with the mesh and the babyish designs.

"I should've been out of here now I have to go through this crap again!" she said to herself waiting for her daddy to get ready.

"Do you would rather be lonely? You need someone to play with at daycare." James insisted.

James came back out twenty minutes later dressed for work. 

"Alright baby girl, time to go to daycare." James said.

He picked Kayla up and patted her bottom. He carried her out to the cart and strapped her in her car seat. James slipped a pacifier in Kayla's mouth.

"I don't need any stupid friends!" she cried

She looked up once he came back in the room.

"Please can't we do something else?" she cried as she saw the diaper bag that was now hers it even said baby girl on it and everyone could tell it was a real diaper bag pink with hearts bottles and on the other side it said still in diapers with a big teddy bear.

Kayla let him buckle her up she didn't want a spanking before she went to daycare she sat there sucking her pacifier pissed off that she wasn't able to escape.

"You may not need any friends but you are going to have friends." James said.

James drove to work and parked. As he was getting Kayla out of the car, Sadie came over to him.

"James, Mr. Franklin is in your office. If you'd like I can take baby Kayla to daycare for you." Sadie said.

"Already? I wasn't expecting him until this afternoon. Yes please. Baby girl, go with Miss Sadie." James ordered.

Sadie took Kayla's hand and kissed her cheek.

"Good morning baby." Sadie cooed.

Kayla just stood there the nerve of this girl talking to him like I'm not here and talking baby talk to me! She thought to herself. Kayla looked at James rolling her eyes surprised Saddie a girl younger then her took her hand then kissed her cheek. She was caught off guard! She watched as James left. Once James was gone.

"I'm not a baby!" she hissed jerking her hand back

Kayla was red with anger as the young girl talked down to her and even threatened her with a spanking!

"I'm not a damn baby and if you try to spank me I'll spank you!" she said threatening the girl so she knows to back off.

Damn it I should be gone! She thinks to herself feeling foolish dressed like a baby in front of this young girl!

Sadie took Kayla's hand, holding it firmly, and led her to daycare.

"Mrs. Collins, can I use your office please?" Sadie asked. 

"Of course. Good morning baby Kayla." Mrs. Collins said with a smile.

Sadie took Kayla into the office. She let Kayla's hand up and looked at her.

"Do you think you can take me on, baby girl? Let's see." Sadie said.

"I'm Kyla." she said frustrated that everyone calls her a baby. She had no idea what was going on. "Wh-what are you doing " she asked desperately she figured she might be able to escape. "What do you mean take you on?"  Kayla didn't know what to do or say.

"You think you can take me in a fight? Just because I'm smaller than you doesn't mean I'm not stronger. Do you want to fight me or are you going to be a good baby girl?" Sadie asked.

Kayla was taller then her but they were about the same weight size. She looked her over not sure what to do, she hated how she was dressed and she didn't feel older then this little girl. "Um I'm not going to fight you but I'm not a baby either." Kayla desperately wanted to run away but where would she go and how would she get away here.

"Just leave me alone." she said frustrated not sure what to do.

"Alright, then you'll stop talking to me this way or I'll take your clothes off and give you a bare bottom spanking across the table here. At work, I am your nanny, got it?" Sadie insisted, reaching for the straps on Kayla's overalls.

Kayla wanted to yell at her but the threat of a spanking stopped her she so wanted to bend the girl over and spank her. Then she imagined how the girl was probably warring sexy panties like she used to but now she was wearing a diaper!

"Fine whatever." she said angrily mad at the world how this was so unfair she was older then this girl and now this girl was telling her what to do even threatening to spank her!

Kayla was so mad and frustrated she wet her diaper.

"You will call me Miss Sadie, is that understood?" Sadie ordered.

Sadie fixed Kayla's clothes and took her out to Mrs. Collins.

"Baby girl just needed a little timeout before she started her day. Isn't that right, baby Kayla?" Sadie cooed, patting Kayla's bottom.

Kayla turned red she was so mad how dare this girl talk to me like this but she also knew she might get a spanking by her and the daycare operator and James as well. She also knew she wouldn't be escaping anytime soon. She took a deep breathe.

"Yes miss Sadie." those words coming out of her mouth testing like poison

Kayla stood there as she was turned over to Mrs. Collins she was angry as the young girl cooed at her patting her diapered bottom.

Least she didn't spank or change me. She thought to herself

"I guess Miss Sadie."

"Good morning, baby girl. Did you have a nice sleep last night? Are you ready to spend the day with the other babies?" Miss Collins asked.

Mrs. Collins gave Kayla a hug..

Sadie left the daycare.

"Yes you can. Come with me." Mrs. Collins ordered.

She took Kayla's hand and led her to the playroom. There were babies playing on mats and in playpens. Mrs. Collins took Kayla over top one of the mats where one of the babies were playing.

"Julie, this is baby Kayla. She wants to play with you. Don't you honey?" Mrs. Collins cooed.

Julie looked up at Kayla, smiling at her with a pacifier in her mouth. She waved her fingers.

"No i really don't!" she whines as Mrs Collins leads her by the hand.  Kayla was embarrassed as Mrs Collins sat her down, one thing she was quickly finding out as a baby was she had no responsibility and no freedom.

"No."

She looked around not liking this at all as the baby looked at her smiling with her pacifier doing something with her hands. She thought great that's what I look like.

"Sit down baby girl and start playing wth Debbie." Mrs. Collins ordered, slipping a pacifier in Kayla's mouth.

"You don't want me to tell your daddy you aren't doing as you're told, do you?"

Debbie picked up a baby block and started building in front of her 

"Of course baby girl." Mrs. Collins said with a smile.

She walked over to a refrigerator and opened it. She took out a bottle of formula and warmed it in the bottle warmer. Mrs. Collins came back to Kayla and took the pacifier out of her mouth, handing her the bottle.

"Here you are, baby Kayla." Mrs. Collins cooed.

Kayla just smiled as the girl was building things with blocks.

"Um thank you." Kayla said taking her bottle as she really wasn't surprised that she was given one.

She went to drink it.

"Gross can I have cold milk or juice?"