LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapping her little sisters from the System

Ishigreensa

"Of course," Jim told her.  "The drinks are there for all of us.  I only ask you if we get to the last can, you leave it for mommy and daddy, and tell us we are out so I can buy some more, okay?"

He smiled as he continued to drive.

Nicole changed her clothes as soon as she could, and she went back and sat between her sisters.

"Jim might be acting a little strange," she whispered to them as he drove along.  "But at least he doesn't hit or get mad about things that little girls can't help, right?"

She pulled both her sisters into a hug before letting them open their pops and letting them drink.

It wasn't too much longer after that, that he spotted a motel, and drove off the exit that pointed the way.

"We're almost to the motel, girls," he called to the back.  "When we get settled in, I want Lacey to go with mommy and get a bath.  Olivia, I'll give you a bath after mommy and sissy are done.  You're a big girl, so you don't need mommy to help you, and I'm just going to make sure you get clean because of your accidents, but once I'm sure you are clean enough in the important places, then I'll let you finish up by yourself, baby."

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Yes daddy." Lacey said.

Lacey got a drink for herself and for Olivia and crawled back to her seat in the back, handing Olivia her drink.

They both hugged Nicole and nodded.

The girls had almost finished their drinks when Jim announced they were almost at the hotel. 

"Yes daddy," Lacey said.

"Okay daddy." Olivia said quietly, knowing she didn't have a choice. At least she would be clean.

(The site was being mean, and wouldn't let me access it for a while).

They pulled into the motel parking where Jim went in for the key and then he went back to the car, parked it in front of their room, and then started to unload the bags into the room.

Nicole looked at Jim for a minute.

"Go ahead and give Lacey a bath, and make sure you wash her.  She's peed her pants, so she needs help cleaning up."

Nicole nodded.  "I know."

Nicole soon realized they forgot to get pajamas for the girls.

"They don't have any pajamas," she said looking up from the bag.

"They can just play around in their panties until we go get dinner," Jim responded.

Nicole sighed and nodded.  She got Lacey a pair of the thicker panties out and then took her to the bathroom to give her a bath.

Jim sat down in a chair and patted his lap at Olivia.

Lacey got out of the car and stayed with Nicole since she knew she was going to be taking a bath. She watched as Nicole got everything ready for the bath. She blushed when she heard they didn't have pajamas. Lacey walked with Nicole into the bathroom.

Olivia stayed in the area where they had chairs and a TV. She looked over at Jim and went over to him, holding her arms up to him.

Jim smiled and reached out and brought her into his lap.

"Are you okay, Olivia, sweetie?  I know it's hard to be ten years of age again, but this time around, it will be a lot easier on you since you will have a mommy and a daddy that can decide to do what is good for you rather than just reacting out of angered indifference when something bad happens to you."

He comforted her rubbing her shoulders and  back as he talked to her.

"And being ten years old again means it will be impossible for the state to find you since they are looking for a fourteen year old girl."

Nicole brought Lacey into the bathroom, started the bath, and then started to undress her.

"Lacey, honey, I'm pretty sure Jim doesn't expect you to pee your pants all the time, honey.  Please don't do it unless you really have no other choice.  It's not that it's bad or anything like that.  I'm just worried if you do it too much, you will not have the confidence you will need to start third grade next year.  Third graders are expected to know how to use the bathroom at school, okay?"

She helped her 12 year old sister who was supposed to act eight into the tub and then she got in herself and started to help the younger one wash herself.

"I know you don't like this," Nicole told her.  "But if daddy checks on us, I think it better he sees that he can trust me to wash you when he tells me to.  So, just put up with it for a little while, okay?"

She continued washing the twelve year old like she was a little girl.

Olivia let Jim lift her onto his lap.

"I guess. It's hard to be a ten year old, and even harder being a ten year old hiding out. I guess, but I'm still not used to it. I'll do my best though." Olivia replied.

Lacey let Nicole undress her, sighing. 

"I know, but I have problems letting Jim put me on the toilet. I'll try harder to do what he wants." Lacey said.

Lacey got in the tub and flinched a little as Nicole started to help her wash.

"Yes mommy." Lacey sighed.

Nicole hugged her little sister when she flinched.

"Don't be scared, honey.  You're safe here.  No one is ever going to be rough with you like they were at the home.  If I wash you, it will only be to get you clean, not to try to scrub your skin off, okay?"

She patted her little sister's head.

"If you don't like Jim putting you on the toilet, you can either go when he lets me take you, or you can just pee your pants before you get to the  bathroom if you want.  I won't tell him why you peed your pants, but it might be a little hard on you if you pee your pants everytime he wants to put you on the potty.  It might be better to try to go when he asks you to go with him, but I won't be mad either way, and he already treats you and thinks of you as a little kid, so he won't be mad if you quote don't make it quote either, sweetie."

Jim nodded.

"Well, sooner or later, it won't be really hiding out anymore.  Once we get settled, as long as you just be a ten year old, you won't have to think of it as hiding out.  Just keep being ten until we are sure they've given up looking, and then we'll think of moving somewhere else where you can just be yourself.  That's what you want, isn't it, honey?"

He didn't really intend to let the girls grow up for a little while, but he didn't think it necessary to tell them that especially right now with Olivia feeling so unsure of herself and scared of what their new life was going to be like.

"Okay." Lacey said, calming down.

Lacey listened to Nicole and nodded, knowing she was right. She sighed and let Nicole wash her.

Olivia listened to Jim and smiled slightly.

"Yes sir, that's what I want. Us three sisters living together without worrying about being taken back to the home." Olivia said.

"As long as you do as I say and you three live with me, I'm going to do everything in my power to make it impossible for anyone from that to locate you, and make it as impossible as possible to never let you three be separated ever again.  I know how important family is, sweetheart.  Especially since you only have each other."

He picked her up so her knees were on the chair, and he pulled her in so that he could hug her tightly and pat her bottom.

"But you need to remember the story and act everything out just right so that anyone that sees us together will never connect you to being a mature fourteen year old, okay?"

He patted her bottom thinking that should help her remember what he expected of her tonight, when she was sleeping, or at least, before he woke up.

"The more immature and child-like you are, the harder it will be for anyone to recognize that you are a teenager, honey."

"Thank you daddy."Olivia said.

She let him hug her and blushed slightly as he patted her bottom.

"I can do that, daddy." Olivia said.

She squirmed a little as he patted her bottom again. She remembered what he had told her earlier and nodded, marking her head against his chest.

Eventually, Nicole had finished bathing her little sister and was now washing herself.

She smiled at Lacey.

"Put your panties on and go on out to daddy," she told her.  "I'll be out in a few minutes, Lacey."

Then Nicole went on washing herself up.

Jim helped Olivia sit back down in his lap and he kissed the back of her head.

"As long as you are a daddy's girl, and everyone sees how much like to be in daddy's arms or lap, there is no way they would ever think you are the fourteen year old the news is looking for on television."

He turned the television to cartoons, cartoons that were meant for little kids, maybe under nine, but he figured that both Lacey and Olivia should get used to these kinds of cartoons and try to find favorite ones.

"Okay mommy." Lacey replied.

Lacey put on the panties that Nicole had brought in for her and walked out of the bathroom. She picked up JoJo and walked over to Jim's chair.

"Yes daddy." Olivia replied.

Lacey sat down on the floor as Jim turned on the cartoons. Both girls stared at the TV.

Jim let the girls watch television until Nicole came out.

"Your turn, baby," he patted Olivia's thigh.  "Go get some panties, and we'll go get you a bath, sweetie."

Eventually, Jim had Olivia in the bathroom, and he sat on the toilet while he started to take off Olivia's clothes, undressing her as if she was much younger than the ten years old he told her she was.

He helped her out of her shirt and then her undershirt.  

She was flat as a little girl in the chest, almost, so he was certain she would pass as a fifth grader.  

He pulled her skirt down and then took her panties off of her.  

He sighed at the hair on her privates.  That was going to be a little problem if she ever needed changed at school.  Maybe he should ask Nicole about that.

He then got her into the tub and started off watering down her head to wash her hair.

In the living room, Nicole leftt he television on the cartoon where Jim had it, and she looked through the bag of clothes for something for the little ones to wear for when they went for dinner.

Olivia went with him to the bathroom. She blushed as he undressed her like she was a toddler. She looked down and frowned when he finished undressing her. Olivia got in the tub and closed her eyes as he ran water over her head.

Lacey kept watching the cartoons but looked over at her mother going through the bags.

Jim lathered up her hair, and then started to wash down her shoulders...

By the end of Olivia's bath, Jim had helped, or rather, done the whole washing despite having said he just wanted to make sure she got clean in certain places.  He washed her back, her chest, her butt, her stomach, her privates, her legs, and even her arms.  Not one part of her was left to chance, and finally he ran water over her to rinse her off.

Once she was clean, he smiled at the little girl.

"You can finish up, now," he told her.  "I'll be out there if you need me."

Basically, the only thing he left to her, was to dry off and put on her own panties.

In the living room, Nicole got everyone's clean things prepared for when Jim would want to go to dinner, and eventually, she settled to watch cartoons with Lacey until Jim came out.

Jim came in and he walked over where Lacey was watching cartoons and mommy.

"Feel better, sweetie?" he asked as he picked her up and hugged her.

Olivia sat quietly as Jim washed her like a toddler. No spot was left unwashed and she did feel a lot better when Jim was through.

"Thank you, daddy." Olivia said.

Olivia stepped out of the tub and started drying herself.

Lacey was only half watching the cartoons. She looked up as Jim came out of the bathroom. Lacey looked down as Jim picked her up.

"Yes daddy. I feel clean now." Lacey replied.

"Of course you do," Jim smiled as he kept her in his arms.  "Baby girls don't like to be left dirty all day and all night all the time.  It's gross, isn't it, sweetheart?"

He settled down and put her in his lap.

"Now we are basically going to be here or maybe just go and get some dinner later, you shouldn't have to use your pants the rest of the night.  A healthy little girl like you can use the potty, right?"

He patted her thigh.

"If your sister wets the bed, though, I want you to be compassionate and help her to wake me so I can help her get cleaned up.  She'll be embarrassed, but with all you two have been through, and her being older, she's probably scared because she knows exactly what almost happened while you are just a little one, and though you know it was bad what almost happened, you aren't really old enough to undestand it enough for it to scare you like it would your ten year old sister, baby."

He rocked her.

"So you be nice to your sister if she wets the bed or goes in her pants a little more than you do, okay?"

He kept Little Lacey in his lap until Olivia came out, and then he gently let her down and held out his arms to Olivia.

"You got your undies on right?" he asked the supposed ten year old.  He waited for her to come to him so he could check she had her panties on right.

"That's right. Big girls don't either." Lacey replied.

"Yes, I can use the potty." Lacey sighed.

Lacey listened to Jim and frowned.

"Olivia doesn't wet the bed. I do sometimes." Lacey admitted, blushing.

"If she does wet the bed I guess I can do that. We, I mean she'll need help getting changed." Lacey answered.

"Of course, i''m always nice to Olivia. She's my sister." Lacey replied.

Lacey was was glad when Jim set her down.

Olivia looked down at her panties when Jim asked if she got her undies on right. She nodded and came over to him.

Jim smiled and nodded.

"Of course, if you wet the bed, too, you'll need help, too, baby.  Don't be scared to wake us if you wet the bed, honey."

He patted her shoulder and then picked Olivia up and checked her panties.  They were fine.

"We'll go eat in an hour, sweetheart," he told Olivia.  "Now, I don't want you to worry about having any trouble.  I had a little talk with your little sister, and she knows that you understand things a little more than she does, now, so she won't be mean to you if you happen to wet in your sleep or need the potty so badly that you go in your pants a little more often than normal for a ten year old, honey."

He patted her thigh. 

"The only thing I need from you, sweetheart, is the truth.  If you have an accident, I need you to come and tell mommy and daddy as soon as possible so we can get you cleaned up.  Your little sister will help you tell us when you get scared or embarrassed about it, okay?"

He hugged her.

"Now, why don't you and your little sister play for a little while until dinner time?"

He then let Olivia down and went to talk quietly with Nicole.

"Okay daddy." Lacey answered.

Olivia nodded as Jim talked to her about having accidents. She felt he was reminding her again that she was to wet the bed, and to wet her pants when he took her to the bathroom.

"Okay daddy, I'll tell you if I have an accident and won't try to hide it." Olivia promised.

Olivia climbed down from Jim's lap and sat down on the floor with Lacey. Olivia played with her Lego set while Lacey played with her Playdough.

While the girls played for a little while, Jim and Nicole watched TV some and talked some.

Then as it neared seven, Jim stretched and stood up.

"Girls, let's go get dinner," he called to the younger children.

Nicole stood up and went to the bathroom quickly not wanting any problems while she was out.

"I think if you look at the bed you two will share, mommy got some clothes out for you and laid them on it."

He smiled at them.

"Go see what mommy got you to wear."

He led them to the bed.

"Lacey, you first.  Let daddy help you get dressed because you're just an eight year old, honey.  You need to get used to being treated like an eight year old, okay?"

He then looked at what Nicole laid out for her.

"It looks like a pair of jeans and shirt with something on it," he smiled to her.  "Here, come in front of me and turn around so I can hold them out, and you can step into them without falling down baby."

He sat in a chair so his arms would be the right height to let her step in, and let her hold his arms if she lost her balance trying to step in.  Was he also treating her more like a four year old?  It looked sort of like it, but once he got Lacey's pants on, and got her shirt on her, he let her go wait while he dressed Olivia, and then he picked Olivia up.  Olivia was definitely being treated like she was younger than Lacey.

Nicole came out of the bathroom, and saw Jim holding Olivia again and sighed.

She didn't know he was going to constantly baby Olivia, but she didn't dare say anything against this.  He was their only hope in keeping ahead of search parties, and she did trust him.  She just thought he was treating Olivia a lot younger than he discussed with her about.

Lacey and Olivia walked with Jim over to the bed. They saw the clothes laid out for them.

Lacey came over to Jim after he sat down and stepped into the pants.She put her hand on him as she lifted her legs up and stepped into the jeans, then let him put the shirt on her. She stepped to the side so he could dress Olivia.

Olivia came over to Jim and let him pick her up.

Lacey came over next to Nicole.

Jim smiled at the ladies.

"Well, let's go see if we can find a place to go eat."

He continued holding Olivia, carrying her out to the car just as he had been doing almost since Olivia started to let him touch her.

Nicole took Lacey's hand and walked her out, and they were soon in the car.

The two little girls were put in the way back in the dry clean seats, but Nicole was asked to sit in the passenger front seat again, and so she did.

"What does you little girls feel like eating?" Jim asked as he drove around the small town that was near the motel.

As they drove around, he saw a department store, and he made a mental note that they should stop there the next day to get the girls pajamas, and hopefully Nicole might know of something to take away their teen looks in their private place.  Maybe they would have to shave the girls, but that being as it was, he would probably have to make Nicole do that for them....  He wasn't sure whatelse to do about it.

Eventually, they found three choices.  A regular sitdown and eat restaurant that served steak, chops, and other things like that, a Burger King, and a Subway place.  He looked at Nicole, but she just shrugged, so he called back to the girls.

"You know the choices, so talk about it among you for five minutes, and then decide together on one place."