LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapping her little sisters from the System

Ishigreensa

Jim stood the little girl up and checked her carefully as he wiped making sure to get her clean.  Then he held out some clean thicker cotton panties for her to step into.  After she had those on, he put on her chosen pair of Disney panties and then pulled her skirt back up on her.

"There we are, sweetie," he kisssed her head.  "That's my little girl."

He put dirty towel in the trash because they didn't need it now, and he walked her over to the sink where he lifted her from under her arms onto the sink to wash her hands.  She was probably more than tall enough to reach the sink, but he kept putting her on sink surfaces as though she was a little kid that couldn't do so.

"Let's wash your hands, sweetie."

Nicole brought the stuff to the front to pay for, and she brought it to the attention of the clerk that the missing pair of cotton panties and the Disney ones were being changed on to their daugther because she needed them, and was too embarrassed to come to the front and really couldn't wait to be changed because of an accident.

The clerk accepted her reasons because the tag for the Disney panties was presented, and because the cotton panties were part of a package of such, so it was obvious one was missing, and they were paying for it.

Once Olivia's hands were washed, Jim picked Olivia up off of the sink and carried her back out to find Nicole.

Nicole was just paying, and he put Olivia down so he could bend down to Lacey.

"Let's see, young lady," he said to the younger girl.  "Turn around."

He patted her bottom to see if she was wet.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Olivia kept blushing as Jim kept treating her like a toddler rather than a ten year old. She let him dress her, then lift her onto the counter. She held her hands out for Jim to wash.

Lacey stood next to Nicole as everything was rung up and placed in bags. She didn't see Jim and Olivia until they were right next to her. She blushed as he turned her around and patted her bottom.

"I'm good daddy." Lacey said.

Lacey had to pee a little, but she didn't want to go with Jim to the bathroom.

Jim nodded and took her hand.

"After mommy pays for the clothes, I'll have mommy take you potty and get your undies changed, too, okay sweetie?"

He smiled at her.

"I'd take you, but mommy is almost done,  and it's better if mommy takes you so you can go in the girls' room rather than the boys' room."

He rubbed her head.

When Nicole was done, she and Jim exchanged some whispers, and then Nicole reached out her hand for Lacey while Jim went through the clothes and found Lacey some clean undies and one of her skirts to change into.

"Come with daddy," he told Olivia taking her out to the car to start putting things away.

Nicole took Lacey into the bathroom, and then directed her to a private stall to go take care of needs first.

"When you are done, let me know, and I'll come and help you get dressed," she said.  Of course, Nicole had no intention of actually dressing the kid.  She was just going to make sure she didn't get her clean clothes dirty by accident while trying to change, and then take her dirty ones, and put them in a plastic bag to be taken back to the car in.

"Thank you daddy." Lacey said with a smile.

Olivia took Jim's hand and walked out to the car with him. She could feel the thick panties between her legs, but it wasn't as thick as the towel.

Lacey walked into the bathroom and let go of Nicole's hand. She walked into the stall and closed the door. Lacey took off her pants and sat down on the toilet. After about a minute she started to pee. She made sure to empty her bladder and wipe.

"Mommy, I'm all done." Lacey called out.

Nicole smiled and went in and bagged Lacey's dirty undies and pants, and then she gave her the clean undies and a clean skirt.

"As soon as you are done getting dressed, you can wash your hands, and then we can go."

Nicole used the moment while Lacey was redressing to use the bathroom for herself.

Soon enough, Jim had the car loaded and ready to go.

He got in and let Olivia in, then he pointed at the back, where it was still accessible from the third row back seat.

"If you want to change your skirt, you know where your clothes are," he told her.

Lacey took the clothes and quickly changed into them. She went over to the sink and washed her hands, then dried them.

She waited for Nicole, then when she was ready, she took Nicole's hand to walk out to the car.

Olivia took her skirt off before getting on her seat. She looked in the bags and found one of her new skirts and put it on.

"Daddy, how long before I can take s bath? I feel yucky." Olivia said.

"We're going to stay the night at a motel tonight," Jim told Olivia.  "I want you girls to have a bath, too, and to have a nice comfortable place to sleep.  I'll expect you, Olivia, to be wet though in the morning, so you and Lacey will probably need another one before we start out in the morning gain."

He smiled back at her.

Nicole eventually was finished washing her hands and making sure her little sister was ready to go, and then she took her by the hand to walk her out to the car to meet up with the others.

Olivia listened to Jim, nodding at what he was saying he expected her to be wet in the morning 

"What? You w-want me to wet the bed?" Olivia asked with a shocked look on her face.

Olivia sat up in her seat and tried not to look upset. Lacey climbed into the back with Olivia. She knew something was wrong and took Olivia's hand, holding it.

Jim didn't say anything when she asked him about wanting her to wet the bed.  He didn't know it quite came out that way, but then again, it wouldn't be a bad thing if she did wet the bed.  If she got used to doing it, and even if Lacey got used to doing it again, then they would both definitely look like elementary school girls.  He decided not to say anything to NIcole about it yet, either.  If Nicole asked him about it, if Olivia told her that he wanted her to, then he would tell Nicole exactly what he said, and that he was just treating her like an elementary school girl so that she would be used to it, and wouldn't give anything away by accident.  For now, though, he would just let Olivia think the way she wanted to about it.

Nicole got into the car and looked over at Jim with a smile.

"We'll stop at a motel tonight," he told Nicole.  "the girls need a proper bed to sleep in, and they need a bath.  You probably want one, too."

Nicole nodded that she did.

Olivia sat in her seat thinking about what Jim wanted. Lacy looked through the bags and found the monkey and the cat. She held the cat out to Olivia who took it.

"I'm going to name my monkey JoJo, just like the one I used to have." Lacey said. "Are you going to name your cat?"

"Maybe later." Olivia answered.

Olivia looked out the window, hugging her cat. After a bit, both lacey and Olivia fell asleep.

After some time, Nicole had fallen asleep, too.

A little later, they pulled into a nice restaurant, and Jim parked the car for lunch.

He got Nicole, up and then Nicole went back to check on the children.

"Girls, we stopped for lunch," she shook at Lacey first.  "Daddy wants you both to go in, use the bathroom, and have some lunch, girls."

Lacey opened her eyes and looked at Nicole.

"Hi mommy. Okay I'll try, but I don't feel like I need to pee. Can I take JoJo with me?" Lacey asked.

Olivia woke up as she heard Nicole and Lacey talking. She yawned and stretched before unfastening her seat belt.

"What time is it, mommy?" Olivia asked, moving towards the side door.

"It's just after one, girls." she responed to Olivia's question first as though giving some time for Lacey's question to float to the front and for Jim to hear it.

Jim looked back.

"Yes, you are both elementary school girls now, so it's natural you take your toys in with you, both of you."

He looked at Olivia.

"Where's your stuffie, honey?"

He looked at both girls' bottom area to see if they were wet, but they had not been on the road that long, that that should have been a problem.  Then he walked them in, and while NIcole waited for the seating, Jim took the girls by the hands and started to lead them back to the bathrooms.

Lacey smiled and stepped out of the car with JoJo. Olivia frowned and reached back for her cat and brought it with her out of the car. She only blushed slightly as Jim checked her bottom, getting used to having him do it.

As Jim took their hands and started leading to the bathroom, Olivia wondered if he wanted her to wet her pants, like at the store. She felt like she did need to pee, and she wanted him to be happy with her.

Just before they got to the bathroom Olivia let go and let a stream into her thick panties, barely getting them wet. She stopped and looked up at Jim, sniffling.

"I'm sorry daddy, I had an accident." Olivia said, then looked down.

Lacey sighed and shook her head.

Jim reached down and picked Olivia up.

"It's okay, honey.  Try to hold on though if you still need to pee.  We're almost in the bathroom, baby."

He then bent down to Lacey.

"Are you still okay, honey?" he asked her checking her panties under her skirt quickly to see if she was wet.  "Since you're still dry, we'll let you get on the potty first so we don't have two wet little girls, and if there are two stalls free, Olivia, I'll let you go, or as soon as a second one is available, okay?"

He then took Lacey's hand carrying Olivia on his other side, and led them a little quicker into the men's room, and finding two stalls open, he pointed for Lacey to go in one, and then he went with Olivia to the other one and put her down helping her get her wet panties down along with her skirt and sitting her on the toilet.

Once Olivia was settled, he went over and knocked on Lacey's door.

"Are you okay in there, honey?  Don't get up until you've tried really hard and hopefully peed some in the toilet, honey."

He then waited for one of them to be done so he could check on them.

"Alright daddy," Olivia replied, sniffling again.

Lacey blushed as he checked her again but didn't answer, but nodded.

Lacey walked next to Jim and saw the two stalls. She was glad he let her go in the stall by herself. Lacey pushed her panties down and her skirt up before sitting on the toilet. She started straining, trying to get pee out although she didn't really have to go.

Olivia let him undress her and sit her on the toilet. Almost immediately she began to pee. It took her about a minute to finish, then looked up at Jim.

"Daddy, I think I'm done now." Olivia called out.

Jim smiled and tore off some toilet paper and handed it to her.

"Go ahead and take care of yourself, and then we can pull up your clothes, honey," he said in a soothing low tone.

Once she had wiped, he helped her get her underwear up and her skirt in place, tucking her shirt in again where needed, and then he went to check on Lacey.

"Are you okay?" he called through the door at her.

Olivia took the toilet paper and wiped herself, dropping the toilet paper in the toilet. She let Jim tug her underwear up and adjust her skirt. 

"Thank you, daddy." Olivia said.

Olivia waited where she was, hugging her cat as Jim knocked on the door of the stall.

Lacey managed to finally get some pee to come out and when Jim called to her she knew she wasn't going to be able to pee anymore.

"I think I'm finished. Can I wipe myself?" Lacey replied.

"Let me in first, baby," Jim said through the door.  "I just need to see your clothes and the toilet again, and then I'll let you wipe, and let you pull up your skirt, but then I'll need to adjust it to make sure it's decent."

He waited outside the stall for her to let him in.

"Eight year olds sometimes need a little help, so if you pooped, I need to check that you get it all or you'll get your undies dirty, honey."

Jim smiled and he stood back to let her pull up her panties and to drop her skirt.  Then he fixed her.

"It doesn't look like you went at all," he observed since she went so little that there was no chance that the water would turn even the slightest bit yellow.  "I hope you don't have a problem in the car later, baby.  I mean, if you do, I won't be mad, but it might scare you or make you upset.  Eight year old kids don't like peeing their panties, do they honey?"

He directed both girls to the sink to wash their hands, lifting Olivia up like she was a toddler again.

Only this time, he also lifted Lacey up and put her on the other side of the sink.

After he made sure both their hands were washed, he helped them down one by one, and then led them back out where Nicole was already seated.

"No they don't, daddy." Lacey said.

After she was dressed she was surprised she was lifted onto the counter across from Olivia. She washed her hands with Jim's help and then was lifted down. Both Lacey and Olivia held Jim's hand and their stuffed animals.

They waited at the table for Jim to tell them where to sit.

Jim smiled at how easily the kids went along with whatever he told them. 

After getting to the table he leaned in on Nicole. 

“I want you to take Lacey with you to the bathroom after we eat,” he told her as he directed the children to sit together. “She didn’t use the bathroom and seemed determined that she was finished so it’s a good idea to give her another chance before we leave.”

Nicole nodded. 

“Olivia went but she needs to change her panties when we get in the car.”

Nicole shook her head and sighed wondering why Olivia was suddenly peeing herself all the time. 

“Order what you girls want,” he told all of them. “I want to make sure you all eat something you like.”

Lacey and Olivia sat down. They looked the menu over before making their choices.

"I want chicken nuggets, fries and a vanilla milkshake, daddy." Lacey said.

"Can I have a fish sandwich and fries, with a coke?" Olivia asked.

JIm smiled at the little ones.

"You can if you want, but Olivia, we have sodas in the car.  Are you sure you don't want something else while we are in the restaurant, honey?"

He smiled to let her know that he didn't mind if she got cola at all.

Nicole thought that too much cola or soda for the girls was not a good thing, but at the moment, she was too nervous to tell him so.

Eventually, the food that they wanted came, and they were eating.

Nicole crossed her ankles under the table.  She was told she'd be taking Lacey to the bathroom after they ate, so she decided to wait until then to take care of herself as well.

Jim grinned at both the little girls from time to time, trying to find a way to interact with them that would engage their playful spirits.