LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapping her little sisters from the System

Ishigreensa

"Look for a place for us to get these girls some breakfast," Jim told Nicole from teh back.  "And after that, if they are okay, I'll drive us somewhere to pick you girls up some clothes.  You can't go all the way across state wearing just what you have on, even if your sisters had not peed their pants, honey."

Nicole nodded.

He turned his head to Olivia.

"And don't be scared to need daddy for as long as you need me.  I know wearing something like a diaper can take away your confidence, so if you need daddy to be next to you until we get to the store and get you some regular panties and some clean pants, you just let me know, sweetie."

He turned and looked at Lacey.

"And don't you be scared to wet your pants, either, honey.  It's not such a bad thing for an eight year old to have an accident once in a while as long as it's not all the time, okay?  If it's all the time, then we better get you to see a doctor because eight year old and ten year old children don't want to pee their pants.  That's why Olivia cried.  She's older than you are and really felt ashamed of peeing her pants, but it's okay, girls."

He hugged them as Nicole continued to drive looking for a place for breakfast.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Olivia listened to Jim and nodded.

"Okay daddy." Olivia said.

Lacey listened to Jim and nodded as well. She turned her head and watched out the window to see where they would be stopping for breakfast. She was hungry.

Olivia kept leaning on Jim, closing her eyes occasionally.

Nicole pulled up towards a Denny's.

"Is this okay?" she called out to Jim.

"It's perfect, honey.  Find a good parking spot, and make it close to the front so I can carry Olivia in.  She's not going to want to walk with a diaper between her legs like that."

He held Olivia to his side until the car was parked.

Nicole parked, and then Jim kept the girls seated until Nicole opened the sliding door.

"You go first," he told Lacey.  You hold mommy's hand and walk with her like a good girl.  We'll be right behind you.  Daddy has to carry Olivia so we can hide her diaper so no one else sees it."

Nicole held out her hand waiting for Lacey.

Lacey saw the Denny's and her stomach rumbled a little. She was glad when Jim said to stop. Once Nicole slid the side door open Lacey unblocked herself and slid out of the car. She took Nicole's hand.

Olivia blushed as she realized she was going to be taken into Denny's in a diaper, even it was under her skirt. She waited until Jim said it was okay to get out of the car.

When Lacey got out of the car, Jim lifted Olivia's skirt, checked her diaper and fixed it so it wouldn't fall off, had her walk to the door, and then carefully getting the back of the skirt gathered under her bototm, he picked her up so her diaper was hidden from view.  Then carried her behind the other two in the waiting area.  The whole time, he kept holding her so that her diaper wouldn't be seen until they were taken to a table, where he put her down at the table in the seat.

Once they were seated, he smiled at the kids.

"Get as much food as you want," he told them.  "I have plenty of money so you can eat until you are full, girls."

He looked at Nicole.

"You too, honey."

Nicole smiled and nodded.

She leaned towards Olivia.

"Stop squirming around," she told the older of the two little ones.  "You don't want anyone to see under your skirt, do you?" she whispered.

Olivia held still as Jim fixed her, then went to the door. She blushed a little as he picked her up and carried her into the restaurant. There wasn't a lot of people there but she was happy when they finally got their seats.

Lacey smiled and nodded when Jim said they could have anything they wanted. She looked over the menu and saw blueberry pancakes that came with eggs and sausages. She showed it to Jim.

"Daddy, can I have this and juice to drink?" Lacey asked.

Olivia blushed as Nicole reprimanded her. She stopped moving around and looked at the menu.

"Can I have the chocolate chip pancakes, please?" Olivia asked.

Jim smiled and nodded at the little girls.

"Of course you can have those, but is that enough, girls?  I want to make sure you eat enough.  You didn't get to eat much yesterday, babies."

Nicole ordered a breakfast platter with pancakes, eggs, sausage, and toast as did Jim.  

"What kind of juice did you want, Lacey?  Olivia?"

Nicole ordered some orange juice.

Once they ordered, Jim called Lacey to sit next to Nicole, and he scooted closer to Olivia and pulled her partially into his lap.

"Honey, don't be nervous.  Daddy won't let anyone upset his little girl no matter what, if I can help, it sweetie."

Lacey looked at the menu again.

"I think that should be enough. Maybe a plate of pancakes on the side? I would like orange juice too, please." Lacey said.

"Same here, orange juice please." Olivia said.

Olivia let him pull her close to him. 

"Okay daddy." Olivia said.

Jim smiled and made sure to get them the extra pancakes and the juice.

Nicole and he exchanged a look, and then he patted Olivia on her hip until she was no longer next to him, but actually being coerced to move her legs over his until she sat in his lap.

"Olivia, honey, I need to talk to you some more later.  You need to do a lot to keep your sisters together, so you can all three be together.  I just want to make sure we don't blow this and are able to stand up to our story when we are seen in public.  People are going to be looking for all three of you soon enough, and if they put it together that even one of you two little girls are a teenager, you will be found out.  It's not hard to hide Nicole in plain sight, while she's by herself, but you three are going to be seen together from time to time, so we need people to believe she is your mommy and that you are much much younger than you usually are.  You do understand that part of the plan, don't you, sweetie?"

He smiled at her.

"I'll tell you more about what that means for you later because telling you in front of either of your sisters could make all three of you upset, baby.  If you get upset and people think something is wrong, the state will be on their way, baby."

Olivia felt the pat on her hip and scooted over. She doesn't realize she wss on Jim's lap at first. She listened to Jim. Wondering what he meant.

"You mean I have to pretend to be in the fifth grade. Right, daddy? I can do that." Olivia said.

She wondered why it would be upsetting.

Lacey looked at Olivia sitting in Jim's lap and frowned. It looked like he was treating Olivia younger than her. Knowing that her sister was essentially wearing a diaper under her skirt didn't help matters.

"That's right, baby," he told her.  "But Lacey, being a sixth grader and already in elementary school, I don't see a third grade as affecting her quite as much as a young teen being in middle school, and suddenly being put back in fifth grade.  That's why I'm worried if you'll be able to do everything daddy needs you to do, baby.  I told you that you also have to be a daddy's girl, didn't I?"

He patted her thigh over her skirt.

The food eventually came, but he kept holding Olivia not caring that he was holding her while she was eating.

"Besides, I don't think what I'm asking you to do, though it will upset you a tiny bit, I don't think it will upset you as much as Lacey hearing what you need to do.  If you just do what I say and she sees you are okay with it, then she might not be as upset, but hearing me tell you what you need to do exactly, and then your most likely first response, it might scare her, honey."

He reached over and hugged Lacey a moment.

"I care about all three of you, Olivia."

Olivia smiled and gave Jim a hug.

"I am daddy's girl, daddy." Olivia said with a smile.

Olivia and Lacey started eating. Olivia kept listening to Jim.

"I won't be upset daddy. I promise. I want to be a good girl for you." Olivia said.

Lacey sighed when Jim hugged her but didn't move away.

"You said you're getting us clothes, right daddy?" Lacey asked.

"Of course, baby," Jim said to Lacey.  "If I leave you in those wet jeans too long, you might get a rash or an infection, even if the pants are dry now, baby."

He smiled at her.

"Besides, you need clean clothes, honey.  You can't go around wearing the same clothes all the  time even if you don't wet your pants as much as you have in the last night, honey."

He smiled at her.

"So, did you have a question about it?  Did you have something you wanted?"

Lacey looked down at her pants for a second. 

"I won't wet my pants, daddy. I'm a big girl." Lacey said.

"Maybe something with unicorns, or my little ponies, daddy. My favorite is Pinkie Pie." Lacey said, smiling.

"Can I get a couple of dresses and some jeans?" Lacey added.

"Me too, daddy. And some cute panties?" Olivia said.

Jim smiled and nodded at both girls.

"Of course you kids can get something cute," he said.  "What kind of daddy sends two elementary school kids off to school without something cute to wear?"

He pulled Lacey more onto his other knee, adjusting Olivia so they were both now on each knee.

"Lacey, don't say won't, honey.  If an accident happens, I don't want you thinking you lied, baby.  Eight year old children can wet their pants if something causes it, baby.  I hope you don't do it often, but an accident here or there because of something you can't control is not your fault, sweetie."

He rubbed her back.

"Ask your big sister.  Olivia didn't want to wet her pants this morning, did you, sweetie?" he asked Olivia.

Nicole just listened to him interact with the little girls.  She knew something was off about how he was treating them and how he wanted them to behave, but she couldn't quite put her finger on it.  Just as Lacey had picked up, Nicole knew that he was treating Olivia a bit more babyish than as a fifth grader who was to be ten years old.

Both Lacey and Olivia smiled at Jim.

Lacey looked down as Jim said she shouldn't promise she won't have accidents.

"Alright daddy. I'll try not to have accidents. If I do, I'll try not to cry." Lacey said.

"No daddy. It would be naughty to wet my pants like that. It was an accident." Olivia answered.

"It's okay, Olivia," he said to her kissing the side of her head.  "It's not naughty to pee your pants.  It's just embarrassing and possibly an indication you need to see a doctor if it happens all the time, honey."

He patted her hip again.

"Ten year old children never pee their pants just to be naughty, and I would never accuse you of that, sweetie."

Nicole smiled at him when he said that.  Olivia had been shamed many times in between the people that adopted her and the home for placement itself because of an accident or two at night or some other time when it was impossible for her to hold it.  Nicole even remembered one time, the people at the home had put Olivia's nose in her panties because she was sick at school one day and came home with messy panties.  It was the worst, and Nicole had been severly punished too, because as soon as they shoved those panties in her sister's face, Olivia being about 10 for real at the time, Nicole hopped up and pushed the panties back at the person causing some of the mess to get on her hands and her clothes.  It had served her right doing that to her little sister.

"Olivia, if you ever have an accident, I'm not going to ask you not to cry, baby," Jim told her.  "It's only natural to cry if you get really embarrassed, but I don't want you to hide it or lie about it.  I or Nicole need to know if you do it often so we can take you to see a doctor if we suspect something is wrong, okay?"

He patted her hip again.

"Lacey, that goes for you, too, baby.  Daddy will never ever be mad or call it your fault if you make a little mistake like peeing your panties, okay?"

"Okay daddy, thank you." Olivia said.

"Alright, I won't try to hide it. I'll tell Nicole." Promised Olivia.

Olivia smiled a bit as Jim patted her hip again. She was getting used to it and accepted it as a sign of affection.

"Yes daddy. I'll try not to though." Lacey replied.

Olivia finished her pancakes, getting syrup on her hands and a little on her face. She drank her juice and then picked up a napkin, trying to clean the syrup off of her.

Lacey finished her pancakes and one of the extras and drank her juice.

"Daddy, I'm full. Do I have to eat the rest of the pancakes?" Lacey asked.

Jim smiled at his little ones.

"Of couse you don't have to," he told her.  "It wouldn't do much good if you ate until you got sick.  It would just waste all that food, and not do you any good at all, baby."

He smiled over at Nicole.

"Maybe they'll let us pack up what is left in case the girls get a little hungry before we stop for lunch?"

Nicole nodded that that would be a good idea.

Jim pulled Olivia's hand down from trying to wipe her hands and face.

"Honey, that's not working," he told her.  "The sticky syrup is just causing the napkins to tear and make the mess bigger.  I'll take you to the bathroom and help you wash your hands there."

Nicole raised her eyebrow at Jim but said nothing.

"Would you like to take Lacey to help her?" Jim asked Nicole.

Nicole sighed and nodded.  She reached her hand out for Lacey.

Jim got up and then picked Olivia up being careful to cover her backside with her skirt so no one would see her 'diaper.'   He didn't want to embarrass his baby girl, though he must have missed the idea where being carried everywhere would embarrass a ten year old almost as much as a diaper because he didn't thijnk about that.

"Thank you daddy." Lacey said.

Olivia put down what remained of her napkin. She let him pick her up and was glad he was doing his best to keep her makeshift diaper covered. She had almost forgotten she was wearing it. She put her arms around Jim's neck. She buried her face in his shoulder, not wanting to look at anyone as they went through the restaurant.

Lacey stood up and took Nicole's hand, thankful that she also wasn't being carried.

Jim carried the little girl into the bathroom and sat her on the sink.  Then he got some soap and started to rub Olivia's hand with enough soap and water to start cleaning her hands off.

"Now, remember how I told you that it's going to be a little harder for you to be fifth grader than a third grader?" he whispered as he worked on rubbing soap into her hands as though she was three.  "Now is as good a time as any to let you know how to do your part to keep you and the others safe from getting caught, honey."

He smiled and continued to rub her hands, probably longer than he really needed to.

Nicole went into the bathroom with Lacey, and then she squatted down to her as if she was a little kid rather than the pre-teen, almost teen, she really was.  "I know you're a third grader this next fall," she told her.  "But even so, I think you can wash your own hands, honey.  I'll look at them to see if you missed anything after you wash them, and once we are both happy with how clean you are, we can go back out to wait on daddy and Olivia.  I have a feeling he's going to insist on doing more for her than is necessary.  Men always baby little girls even when they don't need it."

Olivia was surprised when he set her down on the counter next to the sink like she was a toddler. She blushed when he started the water and put her hands under the faucet instead of letting her do it for herself, then washing her hands for her.

"Yes daddy, I remember." Olivia said.

Lacey listened to Nicole and smiled at her.

"Thank you Nicole, um, I guess I mean mommy. I know, I wish I could help Olivia, do you think if I start wetting my pants all the time, he would baby me instead of Olivia?" Lacey asked.

Lacey went over to the sink and started water running.

"See mommy? I can turn on the water all by myself, because I'm a big girl, right?" Lacey said.

Lacey soaped up her hands and washed them. She turned off the water and showed Nicole her hands.

"See mommy? All clean. Can I dry them now?" Lacey asked.

Jim continued to wash Ilivia’s hands. 

“I am very glad you stayed in the car this morning until one of us got you,” he started with a kind of praise. “The state would like nothing more than to kidnap you girls back so we need to be on our toes and not let that happen.”

He smiled at her as he finished soaping up her hands. 

“Your little sister is only eight so she doesn’t understand as much as I hope you do. You will need to watch her and show by example how to be safe, baby.”

Jim started to rinse her hands. 

“It’s very important that when people see you, they see someone very different from what the news is showing.”

Jim started to wash off her face. 

“You don’t need to tell people anything. The quieter you are about everything the better, but I’m going to tell people you were almost kidnapped. In a way, you were, right?  You wouldn’t see your sister ever again if it happened the way it was supposed to, right?”

He nodded at her. Because you never want to be kidnapped again, you stay close to daddy as much as you can. When you can’t, you stay by mommy and then little sister. You never ever let yourself be alone with people you don’t know and daddy hasn’t approved. Even then, you always watch the clock and wait for daddy to get you. You won’t even use the bathroom at school by yourself. Do you understand?”

Olivia smiled as he praised her for staying in the car. She came really close to getting out. She sat there letting him wash and rinse her hands. She nodded when he said she should be an example to Lacey.

Olivia wasn't sure what he meant, as they hadn't been near a TV and she hasn't been listening to the radio. She took Jim's word for them doing a search for them and felt a little scared.

Olivia used one of her hands and zipped her mouth closed before nodding. Apparently she wasn't supposed to talk in public.

Olivia's mouth fell open. 

"Are you going to take me to the bathroom at home and when were out? Who's going to take me at school? What if you and mommy aren't around when I need to use the bathroom? Can I go with Lacey?" Olivia asked, the questions pouring out of her.

Jim smiled at her little gesture at throwing away the key to her mouth, but he patted her leg after a bit.

"Honey, you can talk all you want in public," he said.  "I just don't want you talking about almost being kidnapped.  I want you to let me handle telling people that I think need to know about that.  But to keep you and your sister safe from being kidnapped again, you are not to go or take your sister to the bathroom in a place that is not our house unless you have at least four girls your age with you, or an adult that I've pointed out and said you can trust with you."

He smiled.

"As far as at home, we'll cross that bridge once we get to where we'll be living, but when we stay at motel room, as long as daddy or mommy are in the room with you girls, you can go into the bathroom by yourself all you want.  You are a ten year old girl after all."

He smiled at her.

Helping her down, he kissed her forehead and put her on her feet.

"I know you want to be a big girl, a capable ten year old, honey, but there are somethings that are too scary for you right now, and one of those things, is being away from daddy or mommy even to use the bathroom.  If you have to be away from us, you want someone you trust, and failing that, you will stay where it will be hard for someone to try to grab you again without a loud commotion.  You will fight, scream, and kick to get away from anyone that tries to force you to a place that could make you be alone with them for any reason if I haven't told you that you can trust them."

He took her hand and started to walk her out of the bathroom.

"By the time you get started at school again, I hope you have a few friends you'll make in daycare that you can go into the bathroom with at school.  If there are at least four friends going in with you, then you can go with kids your age.  If not, then you need someone at the school that I've pointed out to you and said you can trust.  That might mean no going at daycare though without a daycare teacher that I point out for you to take you.  Can you do that for daddy so you don't get in trouble, honey?"

He reached down just as they left the restaurant, and he picked her up to carry her.

Nicole was paying with Lacey standing next to her by the time he brought Olivia out since he was talking to her about what he wanted from her.