LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapping her little sisters from the System

Ishigreensa

Lacey and Olivia played their game, not paying attention to Jim or Nicole. When Jim came over and sat down next to him they smiled at him. They stopped playing the game and paid attention since he was whispering.

Both of their mouths dropped open when he said Nicole was having bladder trouble, but quickly closed them.

"Yes daddy." Olivia said. Lacey nodded her head.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Promise me you won't try to embarrass her?" he asked them.  "I'm counting on you two.  Olivia, we are taking care of you when you have problems without being mean about it, right?"

He looked expectantly at her.

"There's nothing you two can do about mommy's troubles, so ignoring them is the best way to be nice to her about it."

He then reached out and hugged them.

He shook his head no.

"You don't have to have pee your pants at all anymore if you really don't want to," he whispered to her.  "But be careful to still act ten years old around people in public.  And if you do pee on accident, don't be scared.  No one will punish you whether you pee the bed, pee your pants, or even poop your pants really bad.  No one will be mad."

He hugged her.

"I wanted you to get used to being a little child again, but honestly, maybe asking you to pee wasn't exactly the right way to do it, huh?"

He whispered to her.

"But I know you got hurt before.  I mean, not just our story, but for real.  You may not want to talk about it with me, but I want you to know, that if you get scared, and something happens that embarrasses you, you are allowed to do it, and I'll be right there to help, okay?"

She smiled when he said she didn't have to wet the bed. She listened to him and nodded.

She thought about it and shrugged her shoulders.

"You were only doing what you thought was right daddy. I don't know if it was right or not." Olivia said.

"I know daddy. Thank you." Olivia said, hugging Jim again.

"I still want to pick you up all the time and baby you." he told her.  "I hope you don't mind that."

He looked at Lacey.

"I'd like you to let me hold you too, sweetie.  And if you wet the bed, or your pants, don't be scared, okay?"

He then reached out and pulled both girls towards him into his lap.

"I hope you both want me to be your daddy and your big sister to be your mommy."

Jim smiled and patted his little children on the back.

"It's probably asking a lot for you to be eight and ten years old again, isn't it, babies?"

He really wanted Olivia to be a toddler, but he decided that he would have to just put that dream off indefinitely.  He was sure there was no way she'd go back to that.  She didn't even want to wet her bed, he gathered, by the way she asked if she had to do it tonight.  He would never make her do it again if she didn't want to or it wasn't an accident on her part.

"So, what game were you playing?" he asked looking back at the game.  "Is there room for one more?"

Olivia shook her head. 

"Not as long as we can stay together. I would do anything." Olivia said.

"Me too daddy." Lacey agreed.

"This one daddy. Yes you can play."Olivia said, pointing to the board.

He nodded.

"Well, as long as you are okay with it, then I'm glad.  I don't like forcing you to be little, but I'm afraid they are looking for three teenagers, and we don't want the police taking your older sister saying she kidnapped you, right?"

He patted their backs.

"I see.  Well, I'll use this token then."

He started to move.

"Right daddy." Olivia said.

The girls turned their attention back to the game as Jim placed his token on the board and made his turn.

"I'm going to win, daddy." Olivia said.

"Nuh-uh. I'm going to win." Lacey insisted.

Jim smiled and patted their heads.

"Are my little angels going to beat daddy?" he asked them.  "If one of you wins, then you both win.  You're sisters.  You should be a team when you face other people.  There is strength in numbers, girls, and there should be no stronger bond than that of sisters, until you are much much older."

He leaned in and kissed Lacey's cheek.

"Olivia cares about you and when she tells you to do something, sometimes, it's because she's older and selfish, but sometimes, it's because she's trying to protect you from something bad."

He then leaned in on Olivia and kissed her cheek.

"Your little sister is young and doesn't know as much as you, but she's growing, and if you treat her like she's a little kid all the time, she will stop respecting and looking up to you like she does right now.  So be careful when you tell her to do stuff, okay?"

He then moved his piece, secretly, to look like it was catching up to them but still behind far enough that the game would look closer.  He also bumped the piece that was a little behind the other of the two girls so that it was one or two squares ahead making it a much closer game for them.

Olivia looked at lacey when he said they should be a team.

Lacey nodded when Jim talked about Olivia being the older sister. It made sense.

Olivia looked over at lacey when Jim was talking about Lacey being the younger sister. 

"I will daddy." Olivia answered.

The girls were thinking about what Jim said and didn't notice him moving the tokens.

They turned their attention back to the game not noticing anything was different.

Jim continued the game as though nothing was wrong, and laughed as the game continued.  He wanted to make the children happy and let them forget any of the stress they had gone through in getting to the new town to start their new lives.

When the game ended, Jim smiled at both girls.

"You girls won," he praised them so that he sounded like they were really on the same team.

He stood up and went to turn the television to a kid show that wasn't too juvenile.  

"You girls like this?" he asked when he paused at a youth program.

The girls joked and giggled as they played the game. When it was over the girls smiled at each other as Jim said they both had won. Olivia gave Lacey a high five.

The girls turned towards the tv, watching Jim change the channels.

"Yes daddy. Thank you." The girls said.

While they were watching the show, Nicole came out in her pajamas.

"The girls should get to bed soon," Nicole said.  "That is, if they are going to daycare again tomorrow."

"They are," Jim said.  

He went over and picked Lacey up and kissed her cheek.

"Try to go potty for me first, and then go crawl into bed, okay?"

He looked at Olivia, but didn't tell her to go potty.  He just trusted her to do what she would, and to go to bed.  He promised her that she didn't have to wet the bed this night, but if she didn't go potty, he wasn't going to tell her to go.  He would let what would happen, happen.

Olivia and Lacey were watching TV as Nicole came out of the bathroom. They didn't pay attention to what Jim and Nicole talked about. Lacey felt herself being picked up by Jim and listened to him.

"Okay daddy." Lacey said.

Olivia kept watching the show.

Jim took Lacey into the bathroom and then put her down so he wasn’t treating her like a toddler exactly. 

“Go ahead and go potty then come back to the room and go to sleep, okay?”

He left her to take care of herself and went back to see Olivia still watching TV. 

He smiled and walked over and sat next to her. 

“Honey, it’s time for bed. Get ready and do what you need to do and then get in bed, okay?”

"Okay daddy." Lacey said.

She pulled down her pajama bottoms and panties and sat on the toilet.

Olivia looked over at Jim as he sat next to her. She nodded when he told her to get in bed.

"Okay daddy." Olivia answered.

Olivia stood up and got her stuffed animal before climbing into bed.

"Goodnight daddy."

He smiled and nodded.

"Good night, sweetheart.  Let daddy know or if it's not that big a deal and we are sleeping, just take care of it as long as you don't need to leave our motel room to do it, or heat anything up.  If you need to do that, then wake us up, okay?"

He smiled and turned back to the television.

Nicole came in a little later and checked on Lacey.

"You okay?" she asked.

"Okay daddy." Olivia said.

She laid down, hugging her stuffed animal.

Lacey looked up as Nicole entered the bathroom. 

""Yes mommy. I don't feel as if I need to pee. Do I have to keep trying?" Lacey asked.

Nicole smiled and shook her head no.

"No one is going to be mad if you can't go right now, and even if you wet the bed tonight.  You just tell daddy or mommy the truth if you wet the bed, okay?"

She picked her little sister up and started to pull her pants up for her as if she was a little kid.

"You're a good little girl, honey."

She then put her down because she was a little heavy for Nicole, and she took her by the hand and led her to the bed to crawl in next to Olivia.

Nicole then patted Nicole on the shoulder lightly.

"Do you want to go potty?" she asked her.

Lacey smiled at Nicole.

"Thank you mommy. I will, I promise." Lacey said.

Lacey let Nicole pull her pants back up and take her to the bed. She climbed in.

Olivia looked at Nicole and thought for a minute.

"Alright." Olivia said, climbing out of bed.

Nicole stopped her and hugged her.

"Honey, if you don't have to go, you don't have to.  We are not trying to force you to do anything you don't want.  I'm just checking because you asked daddy if you had to wet the bed tonight, and I'm making sure you know you don't have to."

She then let her go again so she could decide what she wanted to do.