LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapping her little sisters from the System

Ishigreensa

Olivia watched Angela talk to Cindy as if she wasn't there, blushing. She kept her thumb in her mouth as ordered. A little bit of drool slipped out of the side of her mouth and she wiped it off with her free hand.

She smiled as Angela said it was okay to go woolen again. She started walking toward the steps by herself, then stopped and turned around. She took Cindy's hand.

"Come on." Olivia said.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cindy nodded and walked with Olivia towards the slide again.

"I really hope you don't leak.  No one will believe me if I try to tell my dad what is going on.  Besides, he might think it's mean."

She got in line with her at the back, and she waited.

"Do you still have to pee, or did you finish?" Cindy whispered to her.

Olivia blushed and looked down as Cindy talked. 

"Is your daddy a mean daddy? He won't think you wet your pants if I leak on you will be?" Olivia asked.

Olivia thought for a few seconds them shook her head.

"I don't feel like I need to pee anymore. I think it all came out earlier. Thank you for bringing me back here." Olivia said around her thumb.

As they were waiting for their turn and talking near the slide, Jim came into the daycare.

He talked briefly with the head who said that Olivia had not only peed, but pooped herself that day, and he nodded.

"She's been having trouble," he told them.  "She needs you to be patient with her.  In time, maybe she'll start trusting people around here enough to feel safe about going to the toilet, but she has a lot of issues to work through because of the near kidnapping she's been through."

He went on to discuss other things that happened that he only suspected but that were sold well enough that the people decided that they understood and would not be mean or harsh with her.

Then he was led to the playground where the girls had just gotten second from the front of the line.

"Olivia!" Jim called over to her.

Nicole was waiting in the car.

Olivia was getting antsy as she wanted her then on the slide. Her thumb was getting soggy and her diaper was cooling off, making her even more antsy. She tugged on Cindy's hand as she moved around.

Olivia heard Jim call for her and looked over. She tried pulling away from Cindy.

"There's my daddy. I have to go now." Olivia told Cindy.

"You might as well go down the slide," Cindy told her.  "It will be just as hard and very dangerous to try to go back down the steps against other people.  We're next, so you can just go down with me in a minute."

She held Olivia's hand as tightly as she could to not let her go, not wanting Angela to get upset.

Angela walked over to Jim.

"Olivia is your daughter?"

"Yes, she is."

"She needed some help today, so I took her to the teacher.  We're playing with her.  Cindy is up there with her, making sure other kids don't bully her for peeing her pants."

Jim nodded.  "Olivia told you?"

Olivia shrugged.  "She couldn't help it.  I saw her pee her pants, and had to get her to see the teacher."

Jim sighed and walked towards the slide as Cindy got Olivia ready to go in front of her.

Olivia held tight to Cindy's hands. She watched Angela go over to Jim and start talking to him. She started getting nervous. She had hoped Jim wouldn't see her in her diaper but now it was unavoidable.

As they reached the top of the slide Olivia sat down, scooting forward enough for Cindy to sit down behind her. She felt Cindy's arm around her and looked down at the bottom of the slide. She saw Jim standing there and waved at him with her free hand, waiting for Cindy to push them off.

Sliding down the slide, Angela nodded up at Cindy with a certain look.  Cindy frowned, but she dared not cross Angela, so she 'accidentally pulled on Olivia's skirt showing off the diaper underneath as they were about midway down the slide.  The diaper was not only visible, but the yellowish-orange tint of her having used it was on display.

Jim ignored the diaper though and reached out for his little girl to help her up from the slide bottom as she arrived.

"Did you have fun, sweetie?" he asked as he held her hand walking her inside to go find Lacey.

Olivia squealed as Cindy lifted her skirt, showing her diaper to everyone on the playground. When they reached the bottom she gave Cindy a dirty look, then took Jim's hand.

"Yes daddy. I made new friends and we did lots of fun things." Olivia said, wiping her thumb on her skirt.

"Good," Jim said smiling.  "I hope you were a good little girl."

He finally found Lacey, and he bent down towards her.

"And how was your day, sweetie," he asked her.

"I was daddy." Olivia answered.

Lacey looked up and smiled at Jim. She got up and hugged his legs.

"It was good daddy! I made a friend! Her name is Ruth! We made bracelets for each other, see?" Lacey said excitedly.

Jim smiled and patted Lacey's head.

"Time to go, girls.  Mommy is waiting for us."

He picked Olivia up which most likely caused quite a stir among the other kids as he just continued to hold Lacey's hand as though Olivia was the little kid and Lacey was the older one.

He walked out with them, and then helped them into the car.

As he put Olivia down, a staff member came out to the car with Olivia's dirty clothes and told him that she had used up her clothes.

He nodded.

Taking Olivia's dirty clothes in a plastic bag, he put them in the back, and then he finished getting the girls in before he got in.

"We are going to see a doctor today to get you girls checked for your school medical check up.  Since we cannot use your own last names, we have to make a new record for you.  We are going to have to apply for lost Social Security cards and make up some believable story that we had not been able to use your old numbers before, so we don't know what they are."

He looked at Nicole.

"Don't worry.  I have fake papers to show that they were adopted by us two years ago.  If anyone checks on Lacey and Olivia Banks, they will see that they were adopted to Jim and Nicole at the ages of six and eight."

Nicole nodded.

Olivia blushed as Jim picked her up, knowing that everyone was watching. Lacey took Jim's hand and they walked out to the car. Lacey got in the car first and took her seat. Olivia crawled back to hers after Jim set her in the car.

"Hi mommy." They both said.

Olivia blushed as the lady handed Jim her soiled clothes. They listened to Jim explain about going to the doctors and the social security cards.

"Yes daddy." Olivia and Lacey said.

They were soon on the road and Nicole smiled back at her little sisters.

"You girls have fun?" she asked them.

Jim was concentrating on getting to the doctor's office because being new to town, and the office being so small, he had to jog his memory to find the place.

"Yes I did. I made new friends." Olivia said.

"I made a friend too. Her name is Ruth." Lacey said.

Olivia squirmed in her seat as the diaper didn't feel very good.

"Daddy, can I get changed before we see the doctor?" Olivia asked.

"Oh, sure, honey.  Did you wet your pants again, sweetie?"

Nicole smiled and nodded at Jim.

"Of course she did.  Do you think she'd ask you to change her if she wasn't wet?"

Nicole came to the back seat and started to undo Olivia's clothes until she got to the diaper.

"Who in the world put this on you?" Nicole asked her as she pulled the diaper apart and started to clean her little baby 'sister?' up.

Olivia blushed as Nicole took off her panties and saw the diaper.

"The teacher in the toddler room did. This is my second diaper. I guess they thought that since I was too afraid to ask to go to the bathroom it was better to put a diaper on me." Olivia informed.

Nicole shook her head and looked at Jim.

Jim sighed and looked back at Olivia.

"I can ask them not to put you in diapers," he told her.  "It's going to be hard on you anyway, wetting your pants all the time, but a diaper just makes it harder for you to even try to go potty once I tell you to only pee once a day, doesn't it?"

He looked at Lacey.

"Would you rather see Olivia pee her pants or wear a diaper all the time at daycare?"

Olivia frowned and blushed. She didn't want not to wear diapers and have everyone see her wet her pants.

"I don't want everyone to see her in wet panties daddy. If she wears diapers that won't happen. If she wets, she has a friend that can help her." Lacey said.

Jim looked over at Olivia.

"A friend to help her?"

He could now see that Olivia was naked from the waist down because Nicole was in the middle of cleaning her up.  "Who is this friend?"

He then looked at Lacey.

"You were supposed to be helping your big sister, honey."

Jim sighed pulled over so he could call his little one up to his lap.

She waited for her to get in his lap, and he kissed the side of her head.

"Honey, I'm not mad at you.  I just want you to understand how important you girls are to each other, and how you should be there for each other, baby.  Angela might be a nice person and a friend for your sister, but it is still your job to take care of Olivia, and it's still Olivia's job to take care of you, honey."

He patted her lap.

"Don't cry, okay?"

Lacey crawled up front and onto Jim's lap. She wiped her eyes as Jim talked to her.

"Okay daddy, I'll try." Lacey said.

She sniffled a little and slipped her finger in her mouth and laid her head in Jim's chest.

Jim smiled and patted her lightly holding her while Nicole finished putting Olivia in some clean panties and some jeans.

"Okay, let's go see the doctor, girls."

He put Lacey in the front seat with him leaving Nicole to continue to take care of Lacey, and he started to drive again.

They were at the doctor's in no time, and he got out.

"Come on, children.  Let's go in and get you're check ups out of the way."

He got out, and then, instead of picking Olivia up, he picked Lacey up this time and started to carry her in.

Lacey nodded and fastened her seatbelt.

At the doctors Lacey and Olivia climbed out of the car after Jim and Nicole. Both Lacey and Olivia were surprised when Jim picked Lacey up instead of Olivia. Lacey slipped her finger in her mouth and Olivia took Nicole's hand.