LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapping her little sisters from the System

Ishigreensa

At the moment, only first and second graders were in that part of the yard except for Olivia and her 'big sisters.'

"Cindy, go push Olivia on a swing," Angela commanded.  "I need to talk to Brenda about some stuff."

Brenda looked down.  She knew that Angela probably wasn't too happy with the way she was talking to Olivia, but she couldn't help it.  Olivia was supposed to know better but acted like a big baby.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Olivia let Cindy take her over to the swings. She saw there were baby swings and regular swings. Olivia went to a regular swing and sat down. She looked at Cindy.

"Can you see my panties?" Olivia asked with her legs spread slightly.

"No," Cindy shook her head and smiled.  "Not really.  You can get a small glimpse of them if you are really still, but if you are swinging or moving about, then with your legs just a little bit apart, it's hard to tell what your panties look like."

She went over and stood behind her so she could push her.

"Angela told me to push you and play with you, so do you mind if I push from the back?"

Olivia nodded, pressing her legs closer together. 

Olivia shook her head.

"I thought you were supposed to push from the back. That's how my mommy does it with me and my sister. Be careful I don't hit you coming back though." Olivia said.

Olivia grabbed the chains in anticipation of being pushed. She looked over at Angela and Brenda still talking. It looked like Angela wss doing most of the talking.

Cindy smiled and nodded.

"Well, yes, that is true.  I didn't mean to ask permission to get behind you, but just to push you like I was told to do."

She went behind her and started to push her.

Angela was still chewing Brenda out, and by the time she was done with her, Brenda was very quiet and seemed not to want to look at Olivia at all.

Cindy didn't stop her or correct her even though she knew that the young girl was probably spreading her lets too far to not have her panties seen.  Still, the big kids were still doing other things and she doubted the first graders or second graders would notice anything beyond the fact that the big girl's panties were visible.  They wouldn't really look to know what kind she had on.

Finally, Angela and Brenda came over, but Angela let her play without telling her about the panties either.  As far as she was concerned, no one was around to recognize the panties, and the diaper was well enough covered even if it did make her panties seem a little thicker than they should be.  No little kid would really think twice about it.

Angela nodded at Cindy to swing with her baby girl, and then she gave Brenda a look that was more a warning than an invitation, and Brenda sat in a swing, too.  Angela, however, took Cindy's place in pushing Olivia.

Ruth now had Lacey over at the blocks building with those.

Olivia smiled as Brenda and Cindy joined her in the swings. She continued to swing for awhile before getting tired of it. 

"May I get off now? Please? Maybe I can go on the slide or do something else?" Olivia asked.

Lacey smiled as she helped Ruth build. They had got the blocks up to about three feet before Lacey accidentally knocked it over.

"Oops, I'm sorry." Lacey said.

"Sure.  Let's go play on the slides, then," Angela said to her.  "Cindy, go with her and make sure she doesn't get hurt."

"Yes, ma'am."

Cindy waited for Olivia's swing to be stopped, and then she took her hand and led her to the slides.

Ruth laughed when Lacey knocked down the tower.

"No problem," she said.  "We can just do it again.  We might make it better this time."

Olivia smiled and when the swing stopped she hopped off. Olivia took Cindy's hand and walked over to the slide. She started climbing the ladder and looked over at Cindy.

"You can wait for me at the bottom. I don't think I'll fall off the ladder." Olivia said.

Lacey smiled at Ruth.

"Thanks. Yeah we can." Lacey agreed.

She picked up a couple of blocks and placed them down between her and Ruth.

"No, I have to come up and down with you.  It's Angela's rule.  They'll wait for you at the bottom."

Cindy started up the ladder behind Olivia.

Ruth smiled back and nodded.

She place two more blocks between them

A stronger building is probably a three dim anshio triangle, she tried to say a three dimensional not thinking of the word pyramid.

"Okay, whatever Angela wants." Olivia said.

Olivia climbed to the top and looked down towards the bottom of the slide. She sat down and started to slide down.

"Yeah that's a good idea. We can make a triangle building." Lacey said.

Lacey started putting the blocks down for the base of the building.

Cindy smiled tried to get right behind her, but she seemed to leave before she could settle herself behind Olivia.  She hoped Angela wouldn't blame her for Olivia being in a hurry and taking off before she could get ready.

When Olivia arrived at the bottom of the slide, Angela and Brenda stopped her, and Angela gave Olivia a very stern frown.  She was not happy about something.

"Didn't Cindy tell you that I wanted her and you to go together?" she asked Olivia.  "You are not mature enough to come down by yourself, and if I need to, I'll tell the little kids that you are not in fifth grade so that they know why I'm yelling at you, but I'd rather hope that I wouldn't have to.  So?  What do you have to say for yourself?"

Ruth smiled and nodded.  She was glad that Lacey seemed to like her idea.

When Olivia reached the bottom she smiled at Angela, thinking she would be happy. Instead, Angela frowned at her and started berating her fire going down by herself.

"I'm sorry. I wasn't thinking. Please don't tell the little kids. I'll do it again. Please?" Olivia sniffled.

Lacey finished the base and started building up.

"Do you think we have enough blocks?" Lacey asked.

"You're sorry?" Angela asked her.  "First you poop your diaper like a baby, and then when I ask someone to help you on the slide, then you pretend to be a big girl?  Olivia, which is it?  Are you my little baby sister, or are you a big kid that doesn't need anyone to help her around here?"

She looked at her for a minute.

"If you don't need looked after, then we'll stop, but I don't know how many friends you'll have that will accept you peeing your pants all the time."

Ruth smiled and worked on the structure with Lacey.

"I don't know.  I don't care.  It's fun just to build with you.  We'll finish as much as we can."

Angela sighed when she started to cry.

"Don't cry, Olivia.  I just got upset because you didn't act like a little sister.  You acted like you wanted to be a big girl, but if you did that by accident, then keep your thumb in your mouth for the rest of the day so I can see it, and so everyone else knows that you are MY baby sister."

She gave her a serious look.

"And there is no bathroom.  You've already wet like twice, so that part shouldn't be that hard, right?"

Olivia nodded and slipped her thumb in her mouth.

"Do I have to suck my thumb?" Olivia asked.

Olivia nodded and looked down, running her free hand over the front of her skirt. She knew she was going to have to pee soon.

Angela shook her head.  

"I just want your thumb in your mouth.  Whether you bite on it or not is entirely up to you, baby sister."

She reached out and pulled Olivia into a little hug.

"Now, you go back up the slide, and you come down with Cindy sitting right behind you, with you between her spread legs to keep you safe.  Understand?"

Olivia blushed as Angela hugged her. She kept her thumb in her mouth.

"Yes, sissy." Olivia said.

She looked for Cindy and then took her hand. Olivia walked under to the steps of the slide and started up. It was harder to do with her thumb in her mouth, but she didn't want Angela to yell at her again. 

When she reached the top step Olivia stopped and looked down at Cindy.

"Are you ready?" Olivia asked.

Cindy smiled and nodded.

"You sit down first, but stay at the top until I get settled and put a hand around you to protect you, okay?"

Then Cindy sat down and got set before pushing up against Olivia, and then whispered.

"Okay, ready."

With that, Cindy pushed a bit with her legs to get them started, and started to slide down the slide with the baby sister in front of her.  She hoped Olivia didn't pee and get the slide wet on her way down or she would have to explain a wet butt to her friends and to her parents.  Angela would know what happened and would probably believe her, but it was going to be harder to tell her parents what happened since she knew she couldn't tell them that Angela was bullying a new girl into peeing her pants like that.  At least Olivia had a diaper on, so maybe she wouldn't leak if she wets....

"Alright." Olivia said.

Olivia sat down carefully on the slide. She felt Cindy sit down and put her arm around her. As Cindy pushed them off Olivia was jarred and let go of her bladder. She soaked her diaper, hoping nothing leaked out. She wss glad when they reached the bottom. 

Olivia stood up and smiled at Cindy and Angela.

"Again?" Olivia asked.

On their way down, Cindy thought she felt a bit of warmth on the front of her pants where she had Olivia sitting.  She hoped that it didn't mean the girl had peed.

When she got to the bottom, she felt the front of her pants.

"Cindy, what are you doing?"

"I'm checking my pants."

"Did you pee?"

"No, but I'm pretty sure Olivia did, and I was afraid she leaked."

Angela pulled Olivia towards her and felt her pants.

"She's not wet on the outside," Angela told Cindy.  "Come here."

Angela felt Cindy's pants.

"Good.  You're not wet either, so you must have just felt her using her diaper."

Cindy sighed.

Angela smiled at Olivia.

"Go ahead and go with Cindy one more time, and then we need to take you in for a change, okay, baby sis?"