LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapping her little sisters from the System

Ishigreensa

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ruth smiled and did the same thing Lacey did.

Brenda and Angela waited for the food to come their way, and then they smiled to one another and carefully ate theirs.

"So, Olivia," Angela tried to distract her from being as careful.  "We are working on reports of the explorers.  Which one do you think you will do your report on?"

Brenda smiled and caught on quickly.

"If you don't know any, it's okay.  The teacher will tell you who they are and let you pick...."

Angela smiled when Brenda inferred that Olivia wouldn't know any of them.

"If you keep wearing diapers to school," Brenda said in a very low voice.  "What are you going to do at school if you pee in it?  Let the little kids know and have the nurse change you?"

Olivia picked up her sloppy Joe and took a bite out of it and chewed it before answering. She got some of the sauce on her face.

"I know Christopher Columbus, but I would have to think about it." Olivia said.

Olivia blushed when Brenda talked to her.

"I-i don't know. I don't want anyone to know, but I would need the nurse to change me, right?" Olivia answered.

She took another bite of her sandwich. This time some of the sauce fell on her shirt. She quickly set the sandwich down and grabbed a napkin to try and clean her shirt.

Angela wagged her finger at her.

"If the nurse changed you, the whole fifth grade would know," she told her.  "Do you want to be known as the school baby?  We were going to tell everyone you're a third grader if you got caught with wet pants on, but if you show the nurse a diaper, everyone will think you are even more a baby than a first grader!"

Brenda nodded at what Angela said.

"You should get someone you trust from class to change your diapers for you," Cindy told her.  "If you trust them enough, then no one else will know but the four of us, and the person that you trust, that is, if that person is a good person and you pick a trustworthy person to do it."

Angela shushed both her helpers.

"I don't see anyway around it," Angela told her.  "You'll have to wear a wet diaper the whole day until you get to daycare because there is no one in the fifth grade that's trustworty, unless you wanted to be my little baby sister and let me do it."

Olivia cleaned her shirt as best she could as she listened to Angela. She couldn't get the stain out though.

"No I don't want that." Olivia said.

"I don't know anyone though, and it would take me awhile to build up trust." Olivia sighed.

Olivia made a face when Angela said she would have to stay in a wet diaper until she got to daycare.

"I would get a rash or something if I wore a diaper all day." Olivia commented.

"Would I have to be your baby sister at school and here at daycare?" Olivia wondered.

"I don't know about baby sister," Angela told her.  "If you were a babysister, I'd have to make some kind of arrangements for you to stay in the toddler room when we were at daycare, and then I wouldn't be able to look after you.  You'd just be my little sister.  Then when you wet your pants, I can help you."

She smiled at her.

"Of course, most of the time, you'll wear a diaper, so not even the third graders would know you were wearing diapers unless you were naughty and didn't tell me you were wet until your diaper was so soggy that it leaked from peeing too many times."

Brenda smiled.  "That would be really cute though, a little girl so embarrassed she didn't say anything until she leak through her diaper?"

"Cute?" Angela gave Brenda a glare.  "It's not cute for her to get a rash and to embarrass herself so badly that she cries in front of everyone."

Brenda got really quiet.

"Now, Olivia.  What do you say to me taking care of you as if you are my little sister.  You don't have to bring diapers from home if you are my little sister because I'll get a hold of some diapers.  Besides, if you are my little sister to take care of, then I want to choose the diapers you wear."

"Well you said baby sister. I was afraid you would make me wear a bib and play with baby toys. Little sister sounds better." Olivia said.

Olivia listened to Angela and Brenda and frowned as Brenda said it would be cute if Olivia leaked through her clothes.

"That's good. Mommy and daddy don't make wear diapers at home. Well they did once but we were on the road and I had a big accident. So you would have to provide the diapers." Olivia explained.

Olivia thought it over for a few minutes. She didn't want anyone finding out she wss in diapers or wetting herself.

"Alright, I'll do it." Olivia finally answered.

Olivia squirmed as she felt her poop trying to come out, pushing her bottom open.

"Well, a bib would keep your clothes from getting messy when you eat," Angela told her.  "I can't promise I won't make you wear something like that when we have messy lunches like we had today.  Look at yourself.  And I might give you some toys to play with.  You are my little sister after all, but I promise, they won't be baby toys, and I won't give you a baby bib."

She smiled at her new little sister to be.

"You just do as I say, and I'll protect you, and I'll take care of you when you're wet."

She reached over and patted Olivia's hand.

"So, you're going to change her everytime she pees her diaper?" Brenda whispered to Angela.

"Of course I am.  It's no different than you do when you babysit, is it?  Say, doesn't one of your kids wet the bed or something?"

"Yeah?  So?"

"Well, don't you think you can get a diaper or two from that girl's stash when you are over there again?  I don't think the daycare diapers will hold up that well for Olivia because they are really made for younger kids.  If Olivia floods, the pee might still leak out and show everyone that she's a baby."

Brenda nodded.  "Okay.  I'll try to get some of the diapers next time I'm over there."

"Good."

Olivia looked down at her shirt, blushing slightly.

"Whatever you think is best, sister." Olivia said with a smile.

The poop was now sliding out of her bottom into her diaper. She knew it was too late to make it to the bathroom and she wss embarrassed to tell Angela.

"Alright, I'll do what you say, I promise." Olivia said, smiling as Angela patted her hand.

Angela smiled and nodded at her.

"Finish your food, sweetie.  Once we are all done eating, I'm going to take you potty and see how wet your diaper is, and then see if I can help you change or if we need to get a teacher to help us... if you are too wet."

Angela didn't seem to realize that the smell that she thought was a fart was coming from Olivia starting to poop in her diaper, as it slowly pushed from time to time until it finally rested in there for a while, and then a little more pushed to finish off her dirty deed.

Brenda thought Olivia had done more than pee herself, but she didn't dare tell Angela because it sounded like Angela was actually defending the girl, as though she really thought of her as her little sister rather than treating her like a little girl just to bully her.

"Alright." Olivia said.

Olivia squirmed around as she finished eating her sandwich and drinking her drink. The poop was spread out in the diaper, covering Olivia's bottom and worked its way through Olivia's crotch. 

Olivia finished her sandwich and drink and looked at Angela.

"I'm finished." Olivia said.

Angela smiled and reached over to bring her baby over to sit in her lap so she could baby her.

Unfortunately for Olivia, being as big as she was, and the diaper really being for a toddler, while the liquid had not leaked all over yet, the poop was starting to squeeze out of the diaper and fall right into her pants from the sides of the legs.  When she would start to get her pants pulled down, there was going to be a bit of a mess in her pants from it, and that was going to be way too big for Angela to clean up on her own.

But for now, Angela just tried ot put her little sister in her lap while she waited for the fifth graders to be released to go play.

"Soon, sweetie," Angela told her.  "Those first graders over there aren't done eating yet, and they always release kids here by grade, so we have to wait for them and for the teachers to release all the other grades before us."

She noticed that the girl's bottom felt a little strange.

"Did you pee your pants again?" Angela asked her not suspecting she pooped herself yet.  She knew the diapers were small, so she thought the lumpiness was just the way the diaper fit on her from being too wet.

"Alright'" Olivia said.

Olivia blushed when Angela asked if she had peed her pants again. She was too embarrassed to admit she had had pooped herself.

"Um, I think so, right before lunch." Olivia said.

Angela smiled and nodded.

"Well, as soon as they let us go, I'll take you to a secret place to check how bad it is, and see if I need any help cleaning you up, sweetie."

She rubbed her sister's back.

Eventually, the teacher released them, and then Angela, Brenda, and Cindy took Olivia off to the big tire, chased other kids out of it, and then crawled in so they could check Olivia's pants.

Angela then pulled the zipper down and peeled down Olivia's pants part way.

"Gross!" Brenda and Cindy said when they saw she pooped her pants!

Angela didn't look to happy at Olivia.

"Why didn't you tell me you pooped your pants?" she asked her looking like there were daggers in her eyes.

Olivia nodded. 

When they were let go, Olivia stood up and took Angela's hand. She walked with her legs spread apart on the way out to the tire. She blushed as Angela started pulling down her pants and Brenda and Cindy commented.

Olivia started crying when Angela asked her why she didn't tell her.

"I-i don't know." Olivia whimpered.

Angela shook her head and pulled her pants back up.

"You could have gotten poop all over the place by not telling us, and then the whole school would have seen you pooped in your pants," she warned her.  "I'm kind of mad at you for pooping your pants, but I'm even more mad that you almost forced me into changing you to keep the secret between us.  It's one thing to change you if you pee, but I'm not going to change you if you poop.  You need a teacher to help you with that.  If you don't want the whole school knowing that you poop in your panties, then I suggest you don't get changed at school, ever.  You wait until we go to daycare where the nice lady will know that you do that kind of thing when we start up school again.  Understand?"

She then swatted Olivia on the bottom twice.

"That's for not letting me know you pooped in your pants and made me find out on my own when I pulled your pants down.  From now on, whether you like it or not, or want to or not, you tell me as soon as you poop in your panties, understand?"

She turned to Brenda.

"Get me some diapers for her as soon as  you can.  If she poops her pants all the time, I don't want her wearing those diapers for toddlers.  They won't hold her poop that well, and if I happen to get a surprise when I check her again, it could be worse next time."

Brenda nodded.

Then Angela climbed up on the tire, reached down and helped Olivia up on the tire, and then they scooted off and she took her to the toddler room.

"Miss?"

The teacher came over, the same one that Jim said could change her if she needed it.

"She had an accident again," Angela pushed Olivia forward.  "And it's really bad.  She pooped her pants."

The teacher smiled and nodded.

"Well, take her over there to wait by that changing table, and I'Il be right with her."

"Don't tell any fifth graders about her peeing or pooping her pants?" Angela asked the teacher.

"Of course not.  I wouldn't even have told you, but you seem to know already."

Angela smiled.  "Well, I think she needs to be taken care of by someone that isn't going to make fun of her or laugh at her.  She needs someone to take care of her to the best of my ability so she doesn't get found out or everyone at school will hate her."

The teacher shrugged and nodded.

In time, the teacher was over at Olivia's side and helping her up on the changing table.  When she pullled down her pants, she gasped.

"Your daddy said you wet your pants a lot, young lady, but this?"

She shook her head and started to clean her up.

Olivia whimpered as Angela talked to her.

"I'm sorry." Olivia cried.

"Yes I understand." Olivia said.

Olivia flinched as Angela swatted her bottom.

"I understand. I'll tell took from now on." Olivia promised.

She got out of the tire and let Angela take her to the toddler room. She stood there blushing as Angela talked to the teacher talking about her as if she wasn't there.

Olivia climbed into the changing table and laid down to be changed. She blushed as the teacher gasped and didn't say anything as the teacher started to change her.

Angela stood right there and made the other two girls stand there and watch Olivia be changed into a clean diaper.

"I'm sorry," the teacher told Olivia.  "But if you can't even go potty for this, then I might as well put a good diaper on you that won't leak all over your pants.  I think this one will fit...."

She tried to put her in a diaper for a four year old.  It sort of worked, but it was still a bit small for her.  She definitely couldn't pee in as much as a four year old could or it would definitely still leak.

"Well, your parents will be here in less than three hours, so maybe you won't pee before then," the teacher said helping her up and then putting the last thing her dad packed for her, a skirt on her.  This skirt was a little small, but at least the teacher also had one of her thick panties to put over the diaper, and it did work out, so that the diaper was hidden, but her toddler panties were not if she wasn't careful about how she played or sat.

"Yes ma'am." Olivia said.

Olivia blushed as Angela, Brenda and Cindy watched her getting her diaper changed. She was glad when the teacher had her cleaned up and put the diaper on her. 

"No ma'am, I won't pee."Olivia said.

After the teacher finished dressing her Olivia looked down at her skirt. She hoped that her panties and diaper weren't showing under it.She looked up at Angela.

Once she was dressed and ready to go again, Angela walked over flanked on each side by her friends.

"You ready to come outside and play now?" Angela asked her.

She looked over at Brenda, and Brenda reached out to take her hand.

"We are going to take you over by the swings and slides," Brenda told her.  "Won't that be fun?"

Olivia frowned.

"I guess so. I feel like a baby now though. Everyone will be able to tell I'm wearing a diaper under my panties." Olivia whined.

Olivia let Brenda take her hand.

"Yes. Won't there be other kids out there?" Olivia asked, frowning again.

"Yes, but your panties cover your diaper," Angela tried to reassure her.  "No one will see your diaper, and they won't care what your panties look like.  They are having too much fun playing to notice things like that.  That's why we are going to the younger kids' area.  We don't want the fourth and fifth graders to notice, do we?"

Brenda smiled.

"Now, come on, Olivia.  You should have realized we'd have to treat you like a little girl when you pooped in your pants like that."

Angela gave Brenda a dirty look, and Brenda became quiet again.

"Olivia, you don't want the big kids to see your panties, do you?"

Olivia looked down when Angela said the panties covered her diaper. She looked back at Angela.

"No we don't." Olivia agreed.

"I guess. No I don't want the big kids to see my panties." Olivia said.

Olivia looked over at the little kids playing on the swings and slides. She didn't want them seeing her panties either, but she knew it was probably unavoidable. She felt like her skirt was doing little to cover her panties. She reached down and tugged on her skirt.