LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapping her little sisters from the System

Ishigreensa

Olivia listened to her teacher talk about the clothes her father had brought for her to change into. She figured the teacher would help her clean up and change her into those clothes.

Olivia was beyond shocked when the teacher led her to a changing table and lifted her onto it. Olivia shook a little as the teacher started to take her pants off.

"A diaper?" Olivia asked nervously.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

“Well, if I don’t the other kids may catch you peeing your pants,” she reasoned. “If you don’t mind that, then I can just put you in panties but I’d think the others might bully you if they find you peeing your pants, honey.”

Angela smiled and put a thumbs up at her.

"I'll check on her because I know you're busy and she's my friend.  If she wets her diaper, I'll take her to get changed," Angela told the teacher.

The teacher smiled.  "That's nice of you, honey."

Then the teacher laid Olivia down and started to slip a diaper up under her.

Soon enough, the teacher had a diaper on the to be ten year old child, and then helped her off of the changing table to put a pair of pants on her, that actually did fit well over the diaper.

Once her friend was dressed, Angela reached for her hand to take her back to the big kid common room to play some more.

"I don't know," Angela shrugged.  "How about we go see if there is a game you like?"

She reached for Olivia's hand and took her over where the games were kept.

"See one that looks interesting?" she asked.  "If you need more players, I can gather a few after you choose the game."

Olivia let Angela lead her to where the games were kept. She looked over them. 

"How about Sorry?" Olivia asked, pointing to the game.

Olivia was moving around a little, trying to adjust to the diaper she was wearing.

"Sounds good," Angela said.  "Let's go get someone to play."

She walked over to the third graders, and found only Ruth and Lacey not doing something that she thought was busy.

"You two want to play with us fifth graders?" she asked.

Ruth smiled and nodded politely.

"We're going to play Sorry."

Olivia walked over with Angela carrying the game. She smiled when she saw Lacey.

Lacey and Ruth were making another art project. When Ruth nodded, Lacey frowned, but nodded as well. She moved the project they were working off to the side so Olivia could put the game box down and lay out the board.

"Angela, this is my sister Lacey. Lacey, Angela." Olivia said.

"Hello." Lacey said.

Ruth smiled.

"Who are you?" she asked Olivia.

Angela smiled and patted Ruth on the head.

"We already know each other," she smiled at Olivia.  "We've been coming to the same daycare since Ruth started three years ago."

Ruth still waited for someone to tell her Olivia's name.

"This is my ten year old sister Olivia. She'll be going into the fifth grade when school starts. Are you in fifth grade too, Angela?" Lacey wondered.

Olivia nodded at Ruth.

"I'm glad my sister made a friend." Olivia said.

Olivia started setting up the pieces to the game and setting out the cards.

"Yes.  Since this is a small town, she'll likely be in my class, so you don't have to worry about your sister having any friends in class.  I'll be there."

Angela looked at Ruth.

"And you will look after Lacey, right?"

Angela said it all sugarly and nice, but Ruth knew what would happen if she didn't do something Angela told her to do.  She could also tell that Angela was trying to play it off nice, so she knew she had to answer in kind.

"Of course.  We're friends."

Angela smiled as the pieces were put down.

"Lacey, you pick your color first, and Olivia, you go first.  New people should get the first chances," Angela told Ruth who just nodded and agreed.

"That's good. Daddy was hoping we would make friends." Lacey said. 

Lacey smiled at Ruth when she said they were friends.

Lacey looked at the pieces.

"I'll choose yellow." Lacey said.

Olivia chose blue and waited for Angela and Ruth to decide the remaining colors before drawing a card to start the game.

"Go ahead, Ruth," Angela said being extra nice.  "You can choose before me this one time."

Ruth smiled and chose red leaving Angela red.

"Okay, the order will be Olivia, Lacey, Me, and then Ruth, okay?"

Ruth nodded.

"My rules," Angela said to make sure everyone knew.  "No one is allowed to attack the first pawn of any opponent until they are at least halfway around the board.  That way, we give the little kids a chance.  We are also not allowed to attack anyone that just drew a one just got their piece out on the square next to start no matter what pawn it is."

She looked to Olivia and Lacey to make sure they understood the new rules that Angela added to the game.

Lacey and Olivia listened to Angela explain her version of the rules.

"Alright, that sounds fair." Olivia said, Lacey nodding in agreement.

Olivia drew a card and showed everyone that it was a two.

"I forget. Can I move a piece out on a two?" Olivia asked, fidgeting a little.

(I don't remember what all the cards are, but I think it's a 1 or a 2.  And I think 2 is also draw again.)

Angela smiled and nodded.  "Yeah, you get out, and you get to draw again and move again."

She smiled at Olivia.  "You can read the card, you know."

Ruth frowned.  "But Angela, sometimes you make up other rules too, so it's good to ask."

Angela smiled and nodded.  "I make up other rules when I'm trying to be fair to little kids and give them a fair chance without being like... Here, you can do something I can't, and make it so you feel like you have to cheat to win."

Ruth nodded.

"Oh, and Angela has one other rule.  If you get up for any reason, even to use the bathroom, if your turn comes around, you miss your turn no matter what, even if you are called by a teacher.  That way, the game keeps going."

She blushed because there was one time that rule made her pee her pants because she was almost winning.

(Yeah it's 1 or 2 to move a piece from the home spot)

Olivia nodded and blushed as Angela told her she could just read what was on the card. She was used to showing Lacey the card when they played games.

Lacey heard Ruth explain the rule about not leaving the game or you would miss your turn even if you had to use the bathroom. Since she had wet her pants just a bit ago she didn't think it would be an issue for her. She wasn't sure about Olivia though.

"That's okay, it shouldn't be a problem." Olivia said, glancing quickly at Angela.

"That's fine." Lacey said.

Olivia moved her piece out and drew another card.

"It's 3." Olivia said, moving her piece.

They played the game for a good forty minutes or so, and people were just starting to get two or more pieces into the safety zone when Angela stood up.

"The game is over," she told everyone.

Ruth was used to her ending that game early.  She suspected that Angela didn't like finishing the game when she played with younger kids because she probably didn't want the little kids screaming about losing.

Eitherway, Angela got up and smiled at the group.

"If you guys want to coninue, you can, but I'm going over and seeing what the little toddlers are doing, if they will let me."

Lacey and Olivia were having fun playing the game. They looked at Angela, surprised she was ending the game before it was over, but nodded. Lacey felt like she had to pee again, not having fully emptied her bladder earlier.

"I guess we'll stop. It was almost over anyway. May I come with you?" Olivia asked.

Lacey reached over and took Ruth's hand, squeezing it gently.

Angela nodded.

"Come along, then," she said.  "But don't be surprised if the adults tell you no.  They usually only let big kids that they trust help because toddlers are very fragile, you know.  Some big kids just don't know how to play with them properly."

Angela took Olivia's hand just the same though and walked her towards the toddler room.

Ruth smiled when Lacey reached out and took her hand.

"Are you okay?" she asked her.

"How about going to play with the blocks or something?"

"I don't know how good I would be with them, but I think I would like playing with them. Maybe you could help me? As long as I wouldn't be expected to change a diaper. I've never done that before." Olivia said.

"Yeah, I guess. Can we stop by the bathroom first? I'm sorry. I need to pee again already." Lacey informed, blushing 

Lacey squirmed in her chair.

Ruth smiled at her new friend and nodded.

"Of course, Lacey.  I wouldn't want you to get embarrassed twice on the same day."

She walked her to the bathroom, but this time, stayed outside the closed door and waited for her friend.

Angela smiled.

"Well, I don't think anyone would want you to change a diaper anyway," she pointed at Olivia's pants.  "You peed earlier, and while I'm pretty sure the kids don't know, I think the teachers tell each other everything about us so they can take care of us."

They got to the toddler room, and Angela smiled up at Ms. Brown.

"I came to help today, and I brought my new friend.  She says she wants to play with the little ones with me, if that's okay."

"Sure, Angela.  Just make sure she gets help if she needs it herself."

"I will."

"Thank you." Lacey said.

Lacey stood up and walked with Ruth to the bathroom. She went into a stall and let Ruth shut the door. She pulled her pants down and tried to pee, hoping to do better than earlier.

Olivia blushed when Angela pointed at her pants. She nodded and went with Angela into the toddler room. She was glad when they were given permission, although she blushed again as Ms. Brown told Angela to help her as if she were a toddler.

Olivia liked around the toddler room to find someone she could play with.