LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapping her little sisters from the System

Ishigreensa

Angela nodded.

"I guess I can understand that.  Still, if you ever feel like talking about it, I'll be there to listen."

She hugged her.

Ruth smiled.

"Well, I guess you have to start somewhere, right?"

Ruth pulled on Lacey's arm and had her hide behind one tree while she hid behind one next to the one she put Lacey at.

"When someone comes by, we both hit them at the same time from two different sides, okay?"

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Thank you." Olivia answered, hugging Angela back.

Olivia peeked out over the tire.

"So are we just going to hide here until everyone is out of water balloons?" Olivia asked.

Lacey hid behind her tree, waiting for Ruth to tell her when to throw. As she stood there she felt like she had to pee. She hoped it could wait until they were inside.

"Why not?" Angela asked.  "If you want, you can go out there and run about, but you'll probably get hit by every water balloon out there.  I don't really want to have everyone throwing them at me, to tell the truth."

She smiled.

Ruth hid, but she didn't tell Lacey when to throw.  As far as she was concerned, they were a team.  She just threw hers when she saw someone coming, but she let Lacey decide when to thrown her own.  

Someone tried to sneak up on Ruth....

Olivia thought about it and stayed in the tire.

"I already look like I've been hit by every water balloon here." Olivia said.

Lacey watched what Ruth was doing, and threw a balloon at a couple of kids that came close to where she was hiding. 

Lacey saw a girl sneaking up to the tree that Ruth was hiding at. She waited until the girl started to throw her balloon and jumped between them, letting the balloon hit her instead. The water from the balloon caused her to leak pee into her pants.

She stood there looking down at the ground.

Angela nodded.

"Yeah, you do," she agreed.  "But I'm not wet yet, and I really don't want to be.  IF you want to chase some kids around, I'll let you have my water balloons if you want."

She smiled at her.

Ruth didn't see the new girl peeing in her pants because of all the water that was all over her.  She just saw that she took a balloon full of water for her, and she went over and hugged her.

"Thank you, Lacey," she said pulling her behind another tree to hide from some of the kids that were coming their way.

"No thank you. I'll stay here with you." Olivia said.

Olivia moved around a bit to get comfortable.

Lacey smiled as Ruth hugged her.

"I saw that girl coming up behind you. I didn't think you would have had enough time to react if I warned you, so I had to do something. I don't mind being wet." Lacey said.

Lacey stepped behind the tree and hopefully out of sight of the other kids.

Angela smiled and nodded.

"So, you never make it to the potty?" she asked her.  "I mean never?  Or do you usually make it, but sometimes end up wet because it's hard when you don't have someone you trust to take you?"

She patted her new classmate on the back.

"I'm not trying to be mean.  It's just the more I know, the more I can try to help you.  We might be the same age, and I can't completely stop you peeing your pants in front of everyone, but I can try to make it easier on you and eventually, when you trust me more, maybe I can take you potty so you don't do it in your pants as much when we are at school or here.  You'd like that, wouldn't you?"

Ruth smiled.

"Well, I still think it was really nice of you to get in front of the water bomb for me."

Then, Ruth noticed that Lacey's pants were far more wet than they should be.  She, being just in third grade though, and thinking that any eight or nine year old would just go to the bathroom, just assumed that she was splashed in the privates on purpose, and she took Lacey by the hand and went to talk to a teacher.

"Come on, Lacey.  I'm telling on that boy that threw the water balloon at you."

She looked at Lacey's pants so Lacey would realize what she was saying.

"I don't think it was nice that he threw the water balloon right there, on purpose, to make it look like you peed.  If you didn't jump in the way, then I would be crying because people would think I peed my pants!"

"At home I do when mommy and daddy are there to help me. I'll have to ask daddy if it's okay. He told me I had to ask the head teacher to take me to the bathroom. Maybe he will let a friend take me. I'll ask him tonight and let you know tomorrow. I don't like wetting my pants like a baby." Olivia said, blushing.

Lacey looked down at her pants and then at Ruth. She didn't want to get the boy in trouble. Lacey looked down, blushing.

"Um, it isn't just water, Ruth. I had to pee and when that water balloon hit me, I wet my pants. It wasn't that boys fault. Please don't get him in trouble. He was just playing." Lacey said.

"Your daddy told you to wet your pants on purpose here?" Angela asked a little weirded out.  "And you have to ask permission to get a friend to take you?  Are you sure you're the one that was affected by the kidnapping?"

She shook her head.

Ruth frowned.

"Why didn't you go to bathroom before coming outside?" she asked shocked.  "Um... we better not let anyone else know or you might have a hard time here.  Let's just play it off as water, and go hide somewhere to let it dry out some so no one realizes, okay?"

She pointed at the big tire where Angela and Olivia were hiding not knowing they were there.

"We can hide in there for a while."

Olivia shook her head.

"No. Daddy didn't tell me to wet my pants. I'm supposed to get the teacher to take me so I won't my pants. He just wants me to be safe, so I have to make sure and let him know I trust you." Olivia explained.

"I tried, remember? I couldn't get my pee to come out then. I guess it was the feeling of the water that made me do it." Lacey explained.

"Sounds good." Lacey said, taking Ruth's hand and walking over to the tire.

"Oh, well, the teacher is usually pretty busy.  If you have to wait on her, you'll probably end up with wet pants all the time here, and maybe even pooping in your panties, if you have to do that.  It might be best if you let me take you potty today even without asking first."

She frowned at her.

"Of course, I don't mind if you pee your pants, but we have to hide it from the other kids, or the little kids won't look up to the big kids anymore."

Ruth frowned.

"But, Lacey, I don't understand why you didn't pee in the toilet earlier.  Do you have trouble with peeing or something?"

She crawled upon the tire....

Angela saw a kid starting to climb on the tire, and she threw a water balloon nailing Ruth right on the top of her head.

"We were here first," Angela called out at the girl who slid back down off of the tire and looked over at Lacey.

"It looks like that place is already taken," Ruth said rubbing her head and then wiping the water from her face that dripped down from her hair.

Olivia frowned. She didn't like disobeying Jim, but all she could remember wss him saying get the main teacher.

"I guess. I just don't want to get in trouble with my daddy. I really don't want to poop in my pants." Olivia sighed.

"Yeah, a little. It's complicated. I don't like using public bathrooms or pottering in front of someone." Lacey explained.

Lacey watched Ruth climb up, then get hit with a water balloon. She wondered who was in the tire and why they hit Ruth. She took a water balloon and climbed up as quietly as possible. When she got near the to, lacey lobbed the water balloon over the side. She hurried back down the tire, not waiting to see if she hit anyone.

"Let's go." Lacey said, grabbing Ruth's hand and running.

Angela got splatter by the balloon missing them, but hitting the ground just in front of her, so instead of pure water, it was mud that hit her.

She was raging, but when she climbed up to the top, no one was around, and it was hard to tell who done it because everyone was running around the playground.

She growled.

"It bet it was that Ruth!  I'm going to pay her back!"

She looked at Olivia expectantly.

Lacey sighed at her friend.

"You should have asked me to close the door for you, then.  I thought you wanted someone to watch because you were nervous and scared.  That's the only reason I stayed there with you."

She sighed.

"Well, next time, I'll just walk to the bathroom with you, but let you go by yourself into the place."

She only said this after they were a safe distance so Angela couldn't catch them.

Olivia watched Angela, seeing her face turn red. She listened to Angela and saw her looking at her.

"Um, how can you be sure it was Ruth? And what are you planning?" Olivia wondered.

"That might work. Daddy- I mean mommy holds the door closed for me. Maybe you can do the same? And you're right I was nervous and scared." Lacey replied.

Ruth smiled.

"Hey, don't be nervous about admitting to going to the bathroom with your dad, sometimes.  My dad takes me too, when mom isn't there, and we have a father-daughter day."

She smiled again.

"I can try to hold the door for you if you want."

Angela looked over at Olivia.

"How else would throw a water balloon into here?  No one else knows we're here.  Besides, I just got her on the top of her head, so she probably did it to get even before she thought about what I'd do to her for it later."

She shrugged.

"I haven't decided what I'll do yet," she said honestly.  "It doesn't matter.  She knows she's going to get it, once she realizes what she did."

Lacey nodded.

"Thank you." Lacey said.

Olivia listened to Angela. 

"That makes sense. What grade is Ruth in?" Olivia wondered.

Olivia looked over the side of the tire.

"I don't see anyone nearby." Olivia said.

Angela shrugged.

"Does it matter?"

She looked at Olivia for a few minutes and then caved.

"Alright third, and no, I won't get even with her if you do something for me in place of that."

She smiled at her.

"Come with me, privately, and tell the teacher you peed in front of me so I know the teacher knows you wet your pants, but privately so none of the little kids know a big kid did it."

She smiled cunningly at Olivia.

"That's the grade my sister is in." Olivia informed.

Olivia listened to Angela's proposition. 

"You promise not to hurt Ruth? I agree as long as it stays between you, me and the teacher. I don't want any other fifth graders to know, okay?" Olivia asked.

"I don't want that either, Olivia.  Do you realize what would happen to the fifth graders if the little kids found out you pee your pants?"

She shook her head.

"Not all fifth graders realize that, so there is no way I'd want anyone else to know.   But you have to do as I say and obey me, or else, I'll treat you like a third grader instead of a fifth grader."

"I wouldn't hurt Ruth, even if I get even with her.  You do realize, if I hurt a little kid, that would be worse than if you pee your pants, don't you?"

"I guess. It wouldn't be good." Olivia said.

"Alright I'll do what you say. So are we going back in now?" Olivia asked.

"I imagine you would be kicked out of daycare and your parents would find out what you did." Olivia said.

Olivia shrugged.

"I wouldn't care about getting in trouble with mom and dad or even getting kicked out of day care that much, but I'm the queen bee around here.  If I did something like that, then that wouldn't be the case anymore."

She smiled.

"Yeah, let's go tell the teacher that you need to be changed."

"Yeah, I didn't think about it that way." Olivia said.

Olivia climbed out of the tire, making sure no one was going to throw a water balloon at her, and waited for Angela to get out. She took Angela's hand and started inside.

Angela took her over to the main teacher in charge of the room, the very teacher that daddy said it would be okay if she took Olivia to the bathroom, and she looked up at her.

"Um... Olivia had an... a difficulty.  Can we talk somewhere in private?"

"Sure," the teacher smiled at them.

The teacher took them into the toddler's changing room to talk to them.

"Go ahead, Olivia, you can tell her," Angela tried to encourage her.

Olivia gulped as Angela took her to the main teacher. Without realizing it she slipped her finger in her mouth as Angela talked. Olivia blushed as they went into the toddler changing area. She saw the changing tables and stacks of diapers and disposable training pants.

Olivia looked up at the teacher.

"I'm sorry ma'am. I had an accident. I wet my pants. When Angela saw she said I needed to come tell you." Olivia said, lowering her head.

The teacher smiled and squatted down.

"Angela was right to have you come and get me, honey.  Your daddy brought extra clothes for you and told me that you might wet your pants because you are still scared after a very difficult situation that almost happened."

She brought the little wet girl into a hug.

"Angela, why don't you go get a diaper for me so I can put her in something that will at least keep her pants dry and not embarrass her in front of everyone else?"

The teacher then took the little girl's hand and walked her over to a changing table, lifted her up on it, and then let her sit there as she started to take her pants off.