LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapping her little sisters from the System

Ishigreensa

Jim smiled and nodded at them.

"Of course, little ones.  You just be good little girls for daddy."

He got up and went to the bathroom and knocked on it.

"Are you okay in there?" he called at Nicole.

He was let in, and the two were left alone for several minutes until Jim came back out.  He reached down and picked up his favorite, Olivia, and took her to the end of a bed and sat her on his lap while still letting her watch television.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After a while, Jim turned off the television when Nicole came out, and he picked up Olivia, checked her bottom to make sure she was still dry, and the took her to the other bed and started to tuck her in.

"Lacey, come here, baby.  We need to tuck you in too, sweetheart."

He waited patiently for her to come to him so he could put her to bed.

"Good girls try to obey their daddies," he told them.  "Since you know it's bedtime, I don't expect you to get up unless there is a real emergency, and little Olivia is upset enough that she will be wetting the bed for a while, so peeing is not an emergency, and Lacey, I was told you sometimes wet the bed, too, so it's not an emergency for you either, okay?"

He kissed them both.

"Pleasant dreams, little ladies."

Then he turned down the lights for them.

Olivia blushed as Jim checked her bottom before tucking her in bed. Lacey got down and came over to the bed. She climbed into bed and let Jim tuck her into bed.

Lacey and Olivia nodded when Jim talked to them.

"Yes daddy, I understand." Lacey said.

"Me too, daddy." Olivia echoed.

"Goodnight daddy." They said together.

The girls rolled over and closed their eyes, clutching their stuffed animals.

Jim smiled and after kissing both of them and their stuffies on the head, he went back to the bed he would share with Nicole.

He and Nicole whispered a while, and eventually, they went to sleep.

All was quiet in the very early hours of the morning... maybe about four or so when....

Olivia woke up first, needing to pee. She saw it was dark outside so guessed it was really early. She sat up in bed to see if Jim was awake, but saw he was still asleep. She laid back down and tried to hold it. As she moved around trying to go back to sleep, Lacey woke up. She saw Olivia wiggling around.

"What's wrong?" Lacey asked.

"I need to pee." Olivia said.

Lacey sighed.

"So do I. We can't get out of bed so we might as well wet the bed. It's what daddy expects, right?" Lacey said.

Olivia frowned and nodded.

Olivia stopped wiggling and after about a half minute, started peeing. Lacey did the same on her half of the bed.

A while later, Jim rolled out of bed and went to use the toilet.

When he came out, Nicole went in, and he went over to check on his little girls.

He pulled the blankets off of them, carefully, trying not to wake them if they were still asleep, but checking to see if they were wet or not.

When he saw that both girls were wet, he smiled and went to their bags to get some stuff ready to change them into once they were cleaned up.  Then when Nicole came out, he told her to turn on the TV because he'd have to clean the babies up before they got on the road since they both wet the bed.

He could see that she didn't believe that they both wet, so he took her over where the kids were sleeping and showed her.

She gasped and her hand went to her mouth, embarrassed for both of them.

She then did as he told her and started to watch TV while he got a bath ready for the kids....

"He's getting a bath ready for two little wet girls," Nicole said.  "It looks like you both had a little mishap last night, so he wants to give you both a bath."

Jim came out of the bathroom and walked over to their bed.

"Morning, daddy's angels," he greeted them.  "Ready to take a bath, babies?"

Jim smiled and picked Olivia up in one arm, and then he held out his hand to walk his little one, Lacey along side them.

"Daddy's little baby girls," he said without any real reason or need.

When they were in the bathroom, he started to strip them naked, starting with Lacey.  He liked being trusted to take care of the little girls even though they were really much older than he wanted them to pretend to be.

The girls went with Jim to the bathroom. Olivia moved over after he put her down so that he could undress lacey.

"Daddy, are we going to daycare today?" Olivia asked.

Lacey let Jim get get ready for her bath.

"Yes, sweetie," he answered her about going to daycare.  "Your mommy and I will be busy looking for work and for a permanent place to live, so we need to know you two are in a safe place out of our hair so we can do that."

He reached over and touched her nose.

"Don't worry, sweetie.  I'll explain stuff  to the main office at the place so you won't have to try to tell them why you can't make it to the potty, okay?  I wouldn't make you try to explain something that scared you so bad that caused all this.  Just be a brave little girl, and when they think it's time to change you, I'll check out the person they say will be doing it so that I can make sure she won't be hurting you, okay?"

He smiled at Olivia.

"And Lacey, if you happen to wet your pants, just insist on being changed by the same person I approve of for Olivia, okay?"

He hugged Lacey and then put her in the tub.

Then he started to undress Olivia.

Olivia frowned but nodded. At least she was getting a bath first.

"What if I want to try and use the potty? I can do that sometimes, right?" Olivia asked.

Lacey sat down in the tub. Olivia held still as Jim undressed her.

Jim smiled.

"Honey, I would never tell you not to use the potty if you can go.  I just know that going potty right now is scary because you were almost kidnapped by bad people.  Don't be scared to wet your pants at daycare.  No one will be mean to you or they'll have daddy Jim to deal with, baby.  But yes, if you can get to the potty sometimes, you should try to go because you're a big girl.  You're not a baby, and no big girl wants to wet on purpose, sweetheart."

He kissed her head.

"I will expect to see at least one pair of wet pants though when I pick you up, okay?  So don't be scared to wet your pants, baby."

He looked at Lacey then.

"While I don't expect you to have a pair of wet pants like I do with Olivia, I still want you to tell the truth if you pee your pants.  No one will be allowed to be mean to you either, sweetie.  You're just an eight year old, and a lot of things are scary right now because he had to move to protect you two."

He got Olivia undressed and then he put her in the tub behind Lacey.

"Would you wash Lacey's back for daddy?" he asked Olivia.

Olivia listened to Jim and nodded. She guessed it would be worth it to keep people from knowing who they were.

"Yes daddy." Olivia said

"I will daddy." Lacey agreed.

Olivia sat in the tub and took a washcloth and started washing Lacey's back.

Jim washed Lacey's hair and then he turned her so that Olivia could help wash her front.

"Make sure Lacey's privates are clean," he told Olivia.  "Daddy would do it, but since you are both sisters, I think it might be better if you help her than if daddy do it.  Be careful not to hurt her though, okay?"

He finished with Lacey's hair and once Lacey was clean enough, he lifted her out of the tub and wrapped a towel around her.

"Go find mommy," he told Lacey.

Then he started to wash Olivia's hair.

"Wash your front the best you can," he told her.  I'll wash your back, and double check your bottom for you when we are about done, okay?"

"Yes daddy." Olivia said.

Olivia gently washed Lacey's chest and then went down to her privates and quickly washed them.

Olivia waited while Jim got lacey out of the tub and then sat in front of him. 

"Okay daddy." Olivia said.

She rinsed out the washcloth and started washing herself.

Jim started to wash her hair, being careful about her eyes until Olivia was done with her body and could be asked to close her eyes.  Then he rinsed her hair out, washed her back, and finally had her stand  up so he could wipe her butt crack and pass over her privates once with the wash cloth to make sure she was clean.

"There, we are, baby," he told her as he picked her up and out of the tub.  

He carried her to find a towel, and dried her hair first, and then put her down and dried her body.

After she was good and dry, he threw the towel towards the tub, took her hand, and led her naked into the other room to put some clothes on her.

He pulled out a purple shirt with a pink heart in the center, cursive wrtiing filling it up: reading: I Love Life.  The shirt also had little hearts around the cuffs of the sleeves and the hem of the bottom.  On her legs, he put on light blue jeans after making her put on a pair of thick pink cotton panties like the night before.

Lacey had been dressed in a cute blouse she had picked out and a skirt.  It was hard to tell at the time, but under her skirt, she was put in some princess thinner panties.

"Well, it looks like our children are ready for breakfast and then for us to take them to find a daycare," Jim told Nicole who just nodded.

He reached out to pick Olivia up again, and carry her to the car.

Olivia let Jim finish washing her and drying her. She blushed as he led her naked out of the bathroom. She saw how lacey was dressed and knew she would most likely be dressed almost the same.

She put on the panties that Jim gave her and let Jim finish dressing her. She was glad she wasn't wearing a skirt.

Lacey took Nicole's hand as they walked out the motel room and Olivia looked around, perched in Jim's arms.

Jim smiled and carried his baby to the car and helped her in.

"Go sit down and buckle up," he told her.

Then he reached down and picked Lacey up.

He belted Lacey in himself.

"Now, let's go get you girls some breakfast and then look for a nice place for you to play at for the day."

He and Nicole got in, and they were soon on the road looking for a good place to eat.

Olivia climbed into her seat and buckled herself in.

Lacey sighed as Jim put her in her seat and buckled her in. She looked down to make sure her skirt was still covering her panties.

Both girls looked out the window as they went to a restaurant.

Jim took them to Denny's for breakfast, and as usual, he helped Lacey out, but reached to pick Olivia up.

Nicole thought he looked like he was being a little too partial to Olivia and wondered if she should interfere.  She wondered if Lacey might be feeling a little jealous or not since she was supposed to be the eight year old that he told her to be....

She decided not to say anything though because she didn't want to start something that wasn't there.