LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapping her little sisters from the System

Ishigreensa

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim smiled and nodded at her reaching over to pat her lap.

"Excuse me, waitress?  Can I get one more round of drinks for everyone?  Lacey was drinking milk..., and Olivia, honey?"

He got everyone the drinks they liked, and then finished his food and waited for the girls.

He shook his head when one of the girls tried to hurry.

"You're a girl," he told her.  "I'm a boy.  Boys should eat faster than girls, honey.  Take your time and enjoy your food, okay?"

Lacey climbed onto Jim's lap. She continued to eat as she waited for her milk.

"Iced tea for me, please." Olivia said.

Olivia saw that Jim was almost finished eating and tried to eat quicker. She blushed as Jim told her to slow down.

"Yes daddy." Olivia said.

Jim smiled when Lacey climbed into his lap.

Just like an eight year old... he loved it.

He held her and quietly patted her on the leg from time to time while she ate.

He smiled at Olivia when she said 'yes Daddy,' and waved his hand like he wasn't really upset or scolding her.  He wasn't.  He just thought she should enjoy her food, and he was afraid she felt rushed because he was done.

When they were done eating, Jim took the kids out to the car giving Nicole the money to pay for the food.

Eventually, Nicole joined them, and they started to look for a motel to stay for the night.

"Tomorrow, we have a lot to do, so I think we should put the children in daycare as soon as we can.  Having children underfoot makes it hard to find a job or a permanent house to live in," he told Nicole.

She nodded.

Olivia and Lacey walked out to the car with Jim and got in their seats. Olivia looked at Lacey and frowned. Neither of them wanted to go to daycare, but they knew they had to.

Both of them looked out the window as Jim liked for a motel.

When they got to the motel, Jim went in to secure a room while Nicole looked back at the girls.

"Are you two excited to meet some friends tomorrow to play with?"

Lacey and Olivia shook their heads.

"Not really, mommy. I'm nervous that I won't make any friends." Olivia said.

"Me too. Also I hope I'll be able to act like an eight year old. I'll do my best though." Lacey added.

Nicole smiled and nodded.

"I'm sure you'll both be fine and fit in very well," she told them.  "Just be nice and play with the way they do, and they'll accept you."

Eventually, Jim came out and drove them to their motel apartment.

"Okay, girls, in you go.  I want two little ones to use the bathroom before you go to sleep," he told them as though that might help with their accidents that he especially wanted Olivia to continue to have.

Jim followed them into the bathroom, and then he bent down to Lacey first.

"We don't want you peeing your pants all the time, so we should let you try first," he told her.  "Olivia can't help it, so if she wets a little bit while waiting, that's okay."

He helped Lacey get undressed to use the bathroom.

Olivia stepped to the side as Jim said Lacey should go first. She did have to pee now, but was sure she could hold it until it was her turn.

Lacey let Jim help her get undressed to use the toilet. She listened to him.

"Okay daddy." Lacey replied.

Once he had Lacey undressed for the toilet, he went to the tub and started to run some hot water for their bath.

He smiled over at Oliva.

"Go ahead and start undressing, but leave your panties on in case you leak.  I'd hate to get the floor wet with pee if we don't have to, honey."

He then waited for Lacey to finish as the tub filled with water.

When Olivia was undressed, and Lacey looked finished, Jim walked over to the toilet.

"Go get in the bath," he told Lacey.  "Make sure you get your clothes off first, though."

Then he helped Olivia to the toilet and pulled down her undies for her.  He checked to see if they were wet at all.

"Okay daddy." Lacey said.

Lacey got off the toilet and undressed. She walked over to the tub, and climbed in, sitting down.

Olivia let Jim help her on the toilet. She blushed as he checked her panties. She still hadn't peed yet. She tried hard to pee in the toilet.

Jim watched Olivia for a while hoping she'd pee.

He wondered what he could do to make it easier for her to just pee a little now and then just before sitting on the toilet so it would be more accidental than her thinking she had to do it to make him happy.

Jim eventually picked Olivia up, and nodded that it was good for that moment.  He carried her to the tub and put her in the water with her little sister.

"Okay, you girls wash as mcuh as you can, and then I'll check and clean where you miss or are still a little dirty, okay?"

He smiled at both of them.

He waited for them to say they were done, and then he would pick up Olivia first, and check her thoroughly, washing her bottom again, behind her ears, and her toes....  He seemed to be doing this as sort of a chance for Lacey to correct anything she might have missed, but in the end, after he put Olivia down, he did still check Lacey's ears and her toes.

Once they were bathed, he took them out to get their pajamas on while Nicole came in to get her shower.

Jim laid on a bed and watched television for a while waiting for NIcole to finish in the bathroom.

Lacey and Olivia carefully washed themselves, then let Jim check them over. Olivia blushed as Jim checked her bottom and other places, washing her again.

Lacey waited her turn, watching him take care of Olivia, checking herself as well. Then it was her turn. They were both glad when they had their pajamas on.

They watched tv with Jim.

Jim smiled and turned the channel to the cartoon network.

"Here we go, kids.  You can watch this until I say it's bedtime."

Tom and Jerry was showing just then.