LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapping her little sisters from the System

Ishigreensa

Jim didn't trust Olivia even if she was dry, so he got her a skirt and a pair of panties while he just got Lacey a pair of panties to take in with them.

Once they were seated, he looked to Lacey.

"You are usually the dry one," he told her.  "So I want to take you potty first so you don't wet, okay?"

He held out his hand to take her potty.

Nicole frowned at Olivia.

"It's good to listen to Jim and be a little childish," she whispered.  "But you can't be peeing all over yourself every time before he gets you to the bathroom.  Leaking a little, okay, but flooding everytime... well, what will you do when you start daycare or school if you can't hold it at all, sweetie?  We really need you to practice not going all the way in your pants all the time.  Once in a while, okay.  I'm not mad, baby, but I'm worried about you being able to live if you must pee your pants all the way all the time."

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim took little Lacey right into the bathroom, and through the divider where he helped her pull down her pants and her panties, and he checked them to see if they were wet while he put her on the toilet.

Whether they were damp or not, he pulled her pants all the way off of her and then took off her panties and then slid the clean ones on her ankles, and held her pants for her waiting for her to finish peeing or whatever.  He was kind of watching her, which made it hard to sensitive people that don't liked to be watched.

Nicole saw Olivia frown, and she looked sorry for saying things so bluntley at her little sister.

"Olivia, I'm sorry," she said patting her lap for Olivia to go sit in it.

"I'm just worried about you, honey.  I don't want you to have a hard time at school if kids think you pee or poop in your panties all the time, and if you flood, they're going to eventually find out, even if you can hide it the first few times."

Nicole reached to rub the back of Olivia's back trying to keep her calm.

"I honestly don't mind if you listen to Jim and flood or poop all the way in your panties sometimes, especially, since like he siad, you were almost kidnapped by those people that pretend to the state that they are doing kids good."

Lacey went into the stall and let him undress her and put her in the toilet. She blushed as he kept watching her. It was making her nervous and it took her awhile to pee a little in the toilet.

Olivia nodded.

"I know mommy. I just want to keep daddy happy and make it so that we all stay together without worrying about someone finding us." Olivia sighed.

She crossed her arms and put her head down on the table as she waited for Jim to come back.

Nicole smiled and nodded.

"I do too, Olivia.  But I also want him to treat you right.  If you are a ten year old, then fine.  If you need to potty your panties sometimes to hide you, fine.  But he also needs to understand a healthy ten year old needs friends at school, and you won't have any if you go all the way in your pants all the time, baby.  I'm your big sister, and the reason I am getting you out of that place you were at, besides just wanting to know where you are, is that they never treated you or Lacey good at all.  I want to make sure we do better for you, sis."

She got up and went around to her little sister and hugged her.

"I have to be your mommy, but that means I have an even greater responsibility to protect you and to make sure you live a healthy life even if I have to make you a little kid again, okay?"

Jim was patient with her and waited until he thought she was done.

"Okay, baby, it's okay.  I know it's scary to be watched, but I'd rather watch you than you not be watched and something happen, honey."

He picked her up and started to redress her.  Then he carried her to the sink just like he does with Olivia, sat her on the sink and helped her wash her hands.

Olivia nodded, letting Nicole know she understood her.

"Okay, so sometimes I'll have accidents, but most of the times I'll make it. I'll have to see if any of the girls are worth being friends with." Olivia said.

Olivia hugged Nicole back.

"Thank you for getting us out. I don't know how much longer I could have been there. If it wasn't for Lacey I might have tried running away by myself." Olivia said.

"I guess I understand." Lacey said.

Lacey let him dress her and put her on the counter to wash her hands.

"That's a good girl," Jim said hugging Lacey once he had her hands washed.  "Mommy and daddy are very concerned about protecting you and Olivia, and making sure you kids are as healthy and happy was possible, honey."

He smiled and picked her up.

"Let's see if I can get your older sister to the bathroom on time this time, shall we?"

He carried Lacey again, only putting her down when they were a few steps from their table.

Then he held out his arms for Olivia.

"Thank you daddy." Lacey replied.

Lacey nodded as Jim picked her up and carried her from the bathroom. When he set her down Lacey went over to sit by Nicole.

Olivia looked up as Jim came over to her. She held up her arms to be picked up.

Jim smiled and went over and scooped his baby girl up and hugged her.

"Is little Olivia dry?" he asked her checking the back of her pants by patting her bottom.  "Let's go bathroom so little Olivia doesn't wet her pants, okay?"

He kissed her forehead and started walking that way.

Nicole frowned at how babyish he treated Olivia, but she didn't say anything just then.  This was not a coversation to have in public.

Jim smiled and rubbed her bottom as he carried her.  We wanted her to poop her panties, but he didn't want to tell her to do that.  If he told her to do that, she might cry because that might be too mean.  He didn't know how to tell her he wanted her to do that just now.  So, maybe if he just went a little slow to the bathroom and it accidentally came out... but then, if she made it, then he'd just have to let her go and think of a better way to get her to have baby messies later.

He walked probably twice as slow to the bathroom as he did with Lacey.

All the while, though, he tried to distract her by calling her a big good girl, and that he was proud of her for trying to be good and help them protect her younger sister and all matter of things just like that.

He patted her back and smiled.

"Honey," he whispered in a lone trying to be caring tone for her.  "It's not good for a ten year old to poop your panties, but if you do, I promise I won't hit you for it or be mean about it.  I know you held it a while, and probably couldn't help it this time, if you go in your panties, baby."

He walked with a bit of a bounce, now, to try to make her think he was hurrying.

He got in front of the stall door....

Jim patted her back and shook his head no.

"Not yet, honey.  I need to take you into the stall to check it's safe for you, honey."

He opened the stall and saw the toilet there as it should be.

Then he lifted her down and started to pull down her panties....

Olivia nodded and watched Jim check the stall. She saw the toilet and was relieved when he put her down. She blushed as he started pulling her pants down. If he didn't hurry she was going to poop her pants.

He finally got her pants down and set her on the toilet just in time.

She had a very very small stain on the back of her panties from where the poop started to push out and almost pushed right into her panties.  Somehow, only a small part of the poop had just touched the panty area just before he got her panties down and sat her down.

"Good girl," he smiled and kissed her head as he put her on the toilet.  "You made it."

He didn't comment on the very small stain that was in her panties.  After all, there was no poop in them other than that little rubbing from almost.

Olivia smiled at Jim and nodded. She sat on the toilet and pushed, trying to get the poop out. After a bit she managed to finish pooping and even managed to pee.

Olivia looked up at Jim after she was finished.

He patted her after he cleaned her up, and then he pulled up her panties she had on to show her that she had made it, and didn't need to be changed.

Then, he redressed her, and hugging her as he carried her, he took her to the sink and put her on it like always to wash her hands.

Once they had her hands washed, Jim took her out to the others and sat her in her seat.

Then he looked at Nicole, who blushed and stood up to go to the toilet.

Eventually, the waitress came over to take their order.

Jim tried to encourge the girls to get the most delicious and the most they could eat so they would be tied over until morning.

"Thank you daddy." Olivia said.

Olivia clung to JIm as he carried her back to the table. She sat down and Olivia and Lacey looked over the menu.

"I want spaghetti and meatballs, please. And a glass of ice tea." Olivia said.

"I want pancakes and milk to drink." Lacey chimed in.

Jim smiled at each child and nodded.

He ordered a hamburger, potatoes, maccorni, and peas course.

Nicole ordered spaghetti.

Jim looked over at Nicole.

"Olivia made it to the potty this time, but Lacey almost started to go before she got her pants down, so I had to change her panties."

"Do you think you're stressing the kids out too much?  Olivia never even wet the bed for years, and Lacey only ever wet the bed before you picked us up."

He shrugged.  "Even so, they are acting like little kids, and that's good.  We need them to be little kids for a long while."

Nicole frowned.  "Even little kids don't wet that often."

Jim looked into Nicole's eyes.

"Olivia was almost kidnapped, and she understands that.  If there is any stress, it is that she wants to stay safe, and that means being a lot more careful than she used to be.  Of course she's scared and stressed, and that's what's causing her to pee her pants.  As for Lacey, it's just because we are in the car too much right now.  Once we get settled in a permanent place, she won't need to hold it so long all the time, and will probably not pee herself at all then."

Nicole sighed and nodded.

Olivia and Lacey blushed as Jim discussed them with Nicole. They tried not to listen to anything else they talked about.

Lacey played with JoJo as Olivia looked around the restaurant, at the paintings on the wall and the other families.

The food was eventually brought to them and Jim and Nicole started talking about other things.

He looked to the children from time to time to see what they were doing.

As Olivia looked at other families, she could see some kids about the age that Jim wanted her and her sister to act... and they were being good for their parents, but they were still finding it hard to sit perfectly still, and they still giggled and talked together.  Sometimes, they interrupted their parents to ask questions, and one little kid interrupted the parents, and mommy took her to the bathrooms.

One other kid, probably about ten, went by himself....

Olivia and Lacey started eating their dinner when it was brought out to them. Olivia slurped some of her spaghetti. Getting sauce on her shirt.

Lacey ate her pancakes, getting her hands sticky.

"Can we have dessert? Lacey asked. 

Jim smiled at the little ones.

"Well, let's see...," he pretended to think.  "Did my little ones do as they were told and be good girls for daddy?"

Then he smiled and gave them a thumbs up.

"Of course you can have some dessert, but please pick something less than $3.00 okay?"

He looked at the food they were eating.

"I want you to finish your food you have now though first.  If you get full, we'll just waste money if we order and no one eats it.  If you get full, then we can stop for dessert later, okay?"

He reached over and kissed Olivia's head.