LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapping her little sisters from the System

Ishigreensa

"Okay daddy." Olivia said.

While Nicole and Jim took their shower, Lacey and Olivia sat on the floor playing with their stuffed animals. They got up and went with Jim and Nicole out to the car and got in.

"Daycare daddy? Why do we have to go to daycare? Won't they recognize us?" Olivia asked.

Olivia and Lacey's stomachs started growling as they went to breakfast.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"You need to start fitting in as little girls," Jim told them.  "You won't be recognized as long as you act like eight and ten year old children.  For example, Lacey, it wouldn't hurt if you put your thumb or your fingers in your mouth sometimes, and keep a stuffed animal in your arms when you feel upset, scared, or just worried about something.  Olivia, just be really quiet for a while until you get used to how ten year old children talk and behave.  Don't even ask to use the bathroom until you know how to do it like a little kid.  That might make you pee your pants, but you're supposed to have some trauma issues from almost being kidnapped anyway, so wetting your pants is a good way to look like a troubled ten year old, baby."

He looked at Nicole.

"You know, if we send them to school without any practice of being kids, they will recognize them.  The girls need practice, and the daycare staff are more likely to miss their little mistakes because daycares usually have little kids running around everywhere, so they can't keep track of what kids are doing what unless they are going to get hurt or they do something they aren't supposed to.  At school, teachers can see more clearly what the kids are doing because they tend to be seated more and they tend to be addressed by teachers more, even when they don't want to be."

Nicole nodded.

"Lacey, you need to get used to either calling the bathroom a 'baffrum' or the 'potty' because most eight year olds have trouble pronouncing the th sound and the r sound together.  Olivia, you can call it a bathroom properly, or you can call it the girls' room as a ten year old, but ten year olds sometimes forget to use the past tense when they are talking about something that happened before.  They also tend to make more mistakes with action words, where they forget the s on words after he or she, they might had an s on words that don't need it.  Ten year olds also sometimes hold themselves, do a potty dance, and wet a little bit in their panties when they have to hold it a long time before they can go potty after the ask and the teacher says to wait for more than twenty minutes because a good reason.  Understand?"

They pulled up to McDonalds, and Jim smiled at the girls.

"Now, when we go in, you both may or may not like McDonalds, but you should be really excited if you like it, and you should begging me for a happy meal even when I ask you to settle down.  Pretend to try to settle down, but still act excited and keep making sure you are getting a happy meal, and the small toy you really want... ask again and again that they are putting the right toy in your box, okay?"

He then got out, opened the back door, let Lacey out, and then reached in at Olivia like he always did, and lifted her out and carried her.

"Okay daddy." Olivia answered.

Lacey slipped her finger in her mouth and nodded. She listened intentionally to what Jim was saying.

Lacey climbed out of the car holding JoJo and took Nicole's hand.

"Daddy, thank you for bringing us to McDonald's! Can I have a happy meal?" Lacey said excitedly.

Olivia let Jim pick her up.

"Me too, daddy! I want a happy meal, please!" Olivia said.

"We'll see," Jim said carrying Olivia into the restaurant, wanting to keep them excited and asking even when they got inside so no one would doubt that they were little kids that were with their mommy and daddy.

He bounced a few times with Olivia in his arms as though that was supposed to be fun for her as they waited for their turn to order.

When they got to the front, he held Olivia up on his knee, bent up so that she could 'see' the menu.

"Tell them what happy meal you want," he whispered ot her, but still loud enough for the staff to hear.

After Olivia ordered, he put her down and lifted Lacey up the same way so she could see the menu.  While he was holding Lacey, he also seemed to check her to see if she was wet by feeling the backs of her thighs, but since she was dry, he smiled once she had ordered, and then put his hands out for the kids to take his.  Then he and Nicole ordered an adult meal.  

To make sure the kids did get enough to eat, he ordered them an extra sandwich and an apple pie.

Even if they were supposed to be little kids, he knew that he needed to make sure they ate enough, and he wasn't so sure a single happy meal was enough food for their 12 and 14 year old bodies.

"Okay daddy." Olivia and Lacey said.

The girls acted excited as they stood in line, bouncing up and down. Olivia kicked her legs a bit. When Jim let her see the menu board, she looked it over for few seconds.

"Daddy, umm, I want the cheeseburger, please. And I want the Lego toy that looks like a cat." Olivia said.

When it was Lacey's turn she looked at the menu board, slipping her finger in her mouth.

"Daddy, JoJo and I want the chicken nuggets please. I want the my little pony toy." Lacey said, wiping her finger on Jim's shirt.

Seeing what food they liked, he ordered one extra cheese burger and one extra chicken nuggets.

"They sometimes share," he told the girl.  "And if one gets more nuggest or the other gets a bigger part of the burger, then there could be a fight, so to keep it simple, I'm just getting them both the extra thing that they can eat later in the car if they get full for now, that way, there isn't any fighting."

The cashier nodded.

Once they had ordered, Jim kept Olivia with him, but NIcole took Lacey to go find a table.

When the order was up, not more than two minutes later, Jim let Olivia bring the food while he brought the drinks.

He set the drinks down, took the food tray from Olivia, and then lifted her up and checked her bottom to see if she was dry.

She seemed to be, so he put her down in her seat and started to separate the food by who ordered what.

"No matter what I told the cashier, you girls can eat the extra food that you want to eat.  I don't want to force someone to eat cheese if she doesn't like it."

He and Nicole started eating and talking about grown up things like how they planned to live until one of them found a job and a regular house to live in.

Olivia walked slowly over to the table carrying the day with the food on it. She was glad when Jim took the tray from her. She blushed slightly as Jim picked puckered her up and checked her before setting her in her seat.

"Okay daddy." The girls said.

Olivia and Lacey opened their meals and set their toys aside for later. Lacey ate her nuggets, pretending to feed them to JoJo as well. 

Lacey needed to pouted and started wiggling in her seat but kept eating her meal.

Jim and Nicole kept talking seeming to ignore the girls for the moment because as far as they could tell, the kids were eating and trying to act like the ages they were supposed to be.

it wasn't until they were nearly finished eating, that Jim looked at the little girls.

"Anyone need to go potty?" he asked them.  "We might not stop for a while after we leave here, so if anyone wants to go, or if anyone needs to change her pants, she should tell me now."

He looked at both girls waiting for one of them to tell him she needed something.

Jim smiled and stood up.

"Well, even if you don't think you need to go, Olivia, I'll take you after I take Lacey."

Nicole smiled and nodded letting Jim take Lacey to the bathroom.

He reached down and picked Lacey up.

"I was hoping you'd ask to go first, anyway," he told her.  "There's a chance that poor Olivia will likely wet some anyway, but I hope we can keep at least one of you dry."

He kissed her head.

When they got to the bathroom, he started to undress her as he put her down helping her to the toilet and then closing the divider so she had a little privacy to pee or whatever.

"Yes daddy." Olivia said.

Lacey let Jim pick her up and carry her to the bathroom. Lacey climbed onto the toilet and started to pee right away.

Olivia sat at the table with Nicole trying hard to feel like she had to pee. She didn't want to disappoint Jim.

Lacey finished peeing and wiped herself.

"Daddy, I'm done." Lacey called out.

Jim came in, and he pulled her panties down again, and checked to make sure she was clean.

"We don't want you getting your panties dirty before they have to be, do we, sweetie?" he kissed her head and wiped her bum too to make sure there was no left over mess from the last time she pooped.

"Okay, you can pull up your pants, baby."

He let her do that much herself.  She was susposed to be eight, so she can dress herself, but he had concerns that sometimes little kids didn't wipe good enough.

Once she had her clothes fixed, he took her to wash her hands and then led her back to Olivia hoping Olivia would try to go, or at least spray a little bit in her undies.

Lacey let him take care of her and dressed again before he took her to the sink to wash her hands. She walked back to the table with him.

Olivia waited in her chair for Jim to get her. She felt like she might have to pee a bit. She smiled at him as he came to the table.

Jim arrived at the table, and he let Lacey go to Nicole while he went to pick Olivia up.

"Let's go potty, baby," he whispered to her.

He took her towards the bathroom, checking her bottom as he did so to see if she was leaking or not.

Jim eventually felt the pee in her panties, and he smiled and kissed her head.

"You're a little wet, baby," he whispered to her as he walked into the bathroom.  "Do we need to get you some clean panties from the car, honey?"

He put her down, and checked her one more time.

"You seem to be wetting, baby," he told her.  "Maybe we should just put you on the potty quickly bfore you flood the floor, and we can change you after you are done, either in the car if you are worried about people seeing the mess in your pants, honey."

He put her on the toilet without pulling down her pants.

"It's okay.  Go ahead and finish, and daddy can either go get you some clothes from the car, or I can just carry you to the car in your wet pants, and let you change in the car, sweetie."

Jim smiled and helped her off of the potty.

"Do you want daddy to carry you out to the car so no one sees how much you wet, or od you want to stay here while I get you some clean clothes, baby?"

He kissed her head.

"Either way is fine wiht daddy."

He patted her wet backside lightly as he talked with her and then let her think about what she wanted.

Jim smiled and picked his little baby girl up.  He might have told her she was ten years old, but he definitely treated her more like she was maybe three or four.  He carried her over to the table where Nicole was waiting, and talked with her.

"Olivia had a little accident, so if you want to use the bathroom, how about you let me take the girls out to the car, and I'll go in after you are done?"

He then started to lead the little ones out to the car.

Jim got both his babies into the car.

Then he made Lacey show hiim her panties just to make sure.  Once he was sure she had not leaked, he let her sit down, and then he started to undress Olivia from the waist down.

"It's okay, Olivia, sweetie.  Your sister doesn't think you're a baby.  She knows somethings wrong, and it's natural that you are upset enough to wet your pants when you were almost kidnapped, and you understand what is going on."

He continued to work on dressing her, putting her in thick blue panties this time and then a pair of pants.

"You are such a good girl," he put her in his lap once he had her changed and waited for Nicole to come back.

Lacey and Olivia got in the car. Lacey showed Jim her panties, then climbed into her seat and buckled in. She held JoJo on her lap.

Olivia sniffled as Jim undressed her. She nodded as he dressed her in New panties and pair of pants.

Olivia leaned against him as they waited for Nicole.

He let her stay against him until Nicole came out.

Then he put Olivia in Nicole's lap to baby her while he went to the bathroom.

Soon, they were on the road, Jim insisting that Olivia stay in Nicole's lap for a while longer.

A while later, sometime between lunch time and before dinner, they arrived in a small town, and Jim smiled.

"Olivia, go ahead and sit by yourself for awhile.  We're going to be in town for a while, now because this is the town we'll be living.  We'll have to stay a motel though for a while until we can find a permanent home, and tomorrow, you girls can start daycare."

They eventually pulled up to a nice sitdown restaurant for dinner.

When they stopped, before they took the kids in, Jim went to the back of the SUV and he started checking the girls starting with Lacey to make sure they were dry, or seeing if he should bring in a change of clothes for them.  Then he picked Olivia up as usual, wet or not, and Nicole held Lacey's hand as they went into the restaurant.  Nicole held the girl's changes of clothes just in case.  Even if Lacey was dry, he got her an extra pair of panties anyway, so if she had started to leak without them noticing, he could change her in the bathroom.

Lacey fell asleep for most of the trip, but woke up when Jim started talking. She sat up and rubbed her eyes.

Olivia sat quietly in Nicole's lap. She looked out the window. She had started to get hungry. She climbed off of Nicole's lap and went back to her seat. As they pulled into the restaurant Olivia was starting to feel the need to poop, but thought she could hold it until later.

Both girls let Jim check them before they got out of the car and Olivia went into Jim's arms while Lacey took Nicole's hand.