LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Kidnapping her little sisters from the System

Ishigreensa

"Thank you." Lacey said.

Lacey slipped the dollar in her pocket then reached for Jim's hand.

"Yes sir." Lacey repliied.

Olivia frowned as Nicole explained as much as she did. She had all kinds of questions but decided to trust Nicole that she would explain later.

"I guess not, but I hope it can be explained more really soon." Olivia sighed.

She buckled herself in.

• Replies 723
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jim smiled at Lacey and led her to the car.

He helped the little girl in, and then he shut the door behind her trusting her to share the candy on her own.  She was an eight year old after all, and she had been told that the candy she picked out the second time was for her sister, so he thought she would give her the candy.

He got in and looked at Nicole.

"Olivia went potty," Nicole told him.  "But she's a little concerned about your plan."

Jim sighed and turned to face the girls instead of starting right out.

"Ladies, it's time I let you in on more of what we are planning...."

Nicole watched and listened nervously as he went on.

"Starting from now, we need to look like our own little family.  Nicole will be called Mommy from now on, and as far as anyone else knows, she's 24, not 19, okay?  And the two of you will have to be young enough that she could have had you, so Olivia, you are to be ten years old, now."

He looked at them for a minute or two.

"Now, I'm sorry that you two might not like what this all means, but it's going to be for a while, and it's so you girls can stay together.  That is what you three want, isn't it?"

Nicole nodded towards her sisters, hoping they understood.

"You two will have to call me daddy," he told the children.  "I have a way to get some documents to make it look legal, and we'll put you both in elementary school when we get where we are going.  Now, Lacey, you were already in elementary school in the sixth grade, right?  But now, you are in third grade, and Olivia is in fifth grade when the school year starts up again, okay?"

He waited for their reply.

Lacey got in the car and fastened her seatbelt. She opened the bag and took out the candy.

"I got the jelly beans for you." Lacey said. "Is that okay?" 

"That's fine. Thank you." Olivia replied, taking the jelly beans.

When Jim turned to talk to them, both Lacey and Olivia stopped what they were doing and paid attention to him.

"Yes sir. Both Olivia and Lacey said when he asked if they wanted then to stay together.

They looked at Nicole for a second when he said he was going to be their daddy. When he said what grade they were going to be in, both girls frowned.

"Wait. If I'm in the third grade does that mean I'm eight? Or nine?" Lacey asked.

"And am I supposed to be ten? Or eleven?" Olivia chimed in.

Jim smiled at the girls and he looked at Olivia.

"Now, Olivia, a lot of kids turn eleven later in fifth grade, but they start out being ten.  And a lot of third graders start out as eight year olds and turn nine in the middle of the year," he looked at them straight.

"Your exact age is not as important as you going along with what we are trying to do, children.  If you want, I can put you in second and fourth grade instead, you know."

He smiled at them.

"Now, if you can go along with everything, you will be able to stay together, and in time, we might be able to move somewhere else where we can put you back in the schools and ages you are meant to be.  But for now, we need to hide out for a while and to do that so you are not found, we need to pretend to be one family, and you girls are going to have to behave and mind me.  Can you do that?"

JIm smiled and nodded at them.

"Now, you are both going to be good little girls, and I expect some daddy's little girl moments with you both, especially the older of the two of you."

He smiled again.

"Of course, that also means I'll be taking proper care of you both, and that means we need to stop somewhere and get our little girl some new clothes so you don't have to wear wet pants for the next couple of days while we are traveling.  It's too late to find a place open right now, so I want you both to take off your pants, but not your undies to sleep, and in the morning, if you feel weird about being in your panties in front of daddy, you can put your pants back on."

He then turned around and started the car.

Lacey and Olivia nodded that they were both going to be good. Lacey was glad to hear that he was going to get her new clothes. She was already starting to feel itchy.

The girls looked at each other when he told them to undress to their panties but they had agreed to be good little girls for their new daddy. Besides, Jim was going to be looking at the road and not at them.

Olivia unfastened her skirt and took it off, dropping it on the floor. She pulled her shirt off, leaving her in just her undershirt and panties.

Lacey took off her pants and shirt as well. She curled up a little as she tried to get comfortable and fall asleep. Olivia turned to her side and closed her eyes.

Jim drove for a while longer, and eventually parked in one of those rest areas where there is a park and a washroom.

Nicole and he fell asleep at just after two in the morning.

The next morning, Jim woke up at around six, and he went to use the bathroom.

Nicole woke up not much later, and she looked back at her little sisters.  She sighed.

She decided to get a package of chips and some soda to wake up.  Eventually the little ones would be up, and she'd have to take them to the bathroom before they left.

Lacey and Olivia slept through the night. Lacey woke up when Jim got out of the car. She looked out the window and saw they were in a rest area. Her bladder was nearly full and if she didn't get to the bathroom right away she was afraid she wss going to have another accident. Lacey undid her seatbelt and leaned forward.

"Nicole, I need to pee really bad. Can you take me to the bathroom?" Lacey whispered.

Olivia was still asleep, a little drool running out of the corner of her mouth 

"Sure baby," Nicole said.  "Get your pants on so we can go.  You don't want some strange boys looking at your panties, do you?"

She ssmiled at her.  

Seeing the little girl struggling because she had to go so bad, Nicole decided to just take her in her panties, and she dragged her by the hand towards the bathroom.

Jim was still gone.

Lacey nodded and started to reach for her pants when Nicole got her out of the car and started pulling her towards the bathroom. The sudden movement of being pulled from the car made Lacey pee some in her panties. She looked around to see if anyone was watching them.

"Nicole, slow down please." Lacey whined.

Nicole shook her head and sighed.

"Lacey, I would carry you if I could.  You need to hurry though if you don't want to have another accident, honey."

She was trying hard to get Lacey to walk with, and then Jim saw them struggling.

"What's going on?"

"Lacey needs the toilet badly.  I think she's about to pee herself again."

Jim sighed and he squatted down by Lacey.

"Why don't you come with me?" he asked Lacey.  

Jim reached his hand out to her to pick her up.

Lacey sniffled.

"You were going to fast, and my wrist hurt where you were holding me." Lacey said.

Lacey blushed when Nicole explained to him what we going on. She looked down on the ground.

When Jim put his hands out to pick her up, she raised her arms to him.

"Okay daddy." Lacey said.

Jim picked her up and patted her bottom.

He started to walk with her towards the bathroom, but on the way, he whispered to her.

"Lacey, baby, daddy won't be mad if you leak a little bit in your pants on the way.  Your panties are already wet from last night, so it won't hurt anything if you wet a little bit, but let's try to mostly make it to the potty so you don't soak daddy and so you don't feel so bad about peeing in your pants, okay, honey?"

He kissed her head and got to the bathroom where he opened the door, took her in to the men's room, opened the stall, and put her down so he could pull down her underwear and then sat her on the potty.

Once she was on teh toilet, he backed and closed the stall for her to give her a little privacy, but held the top of the door door to the stall so she could see his hand.  

"You just call out to daddy when you're done," he said to her from the otherside of the door, and then I'll come in and make sure you got your undies back up and help you out of there, okay?"

Nicole had told her that she was sorry that she hurt her wrist.  She had not meant to do that.  She was just trying to get her to the bathroom, but then Jim took her, so she smiled and went to the ladies' room by herself so she could go.

Lacey blushed as Jim patted her bottom. She nodded as Jim said it would be okay if she had a small accident. She looked down, embarrassed, and peed a little more in her panties. 

When he set her down she peed a little more, struggling not to fully release her bladder until she was in the toilet. She blushed again as he pulled down her panties and sat her on the toilet. She looked up and saw his hand on top of the stall door as she peed in the toilet. She strained, making sure got it all out. 

Lacey wiped herself and stood up, tugging her panties up.

"Daddy, I'm done." Lacey said.

Olivia was starting to wake up in the car. As she sat up she noticed that everyone was gone.

Jim looked in on his little girl, and he smiled.

He reached in and picked her up fixing the back of her undies and then took her to the sink to wash her hands.

"Good girl," he patted her bottom as he sat her on the sink to wash her hands.

He turned on the water and then started to help her wash her hands.  He ignored anyone else that came into the bathroom.

Then he picked his little girl up again and started to carry her out to the car.

Nicole took a little longer to finish, so she was in the bathroom still when they started to walk towards the car.

Lacey blushed as Jim fixed her panties. She went with him to the sink and let him help wash her hands. 

"I'm a big girl. I can wash my hands by myself." Lacey insisted.

Lacey could feel her wet panties against her broth and bottom. Lacey let him pick her up and put her arm around his neck.

Olivia needed to pee. It had been hours since she had last used the bathroom. She saw they were in a rest area and was tempted to get out and go to the bathroom by herself. She decided to wait a few minutes to see if Nicole or Jim would be back. She put her hands between her legs and pressed her legs together. 

Jim carried his little girl along to the car.

When he got there, he set her down in the car, and he smiled at her.

He saw Olivia dancing around a bit in the seat when he put Lacey down.

"Good morning, Olivia," he smiled.

"Lacey, baby, take off your panties and put your pants on.  You don't want to wear wet panties, do you?"

He smiled at her.

"I'll take you to the bathroom as soon as Nicole gets back so she can watch Lacey.  An eight year old is too young to leave by herself in the car at a place like this.  I wouldn't have even left you, but you are ten, honey.  I figured you were smart enough to keep the doors lock and stay still until one of us got back for you."

He smiled at Olivia again.

Olivia was moving her legs as Jim put Lacey in the car. 

"Hi, um, daddy." Olivia said.

Lacey blushed but took off her panties and quickly slipped on her pants.

Olivia frowned when Jim said they would have to wait for Nicole to come back.

"But daddy, I need to pee now," Olivia whined.

Jim frowned.

"If you have to go that badly, you'll have to come along as you are, and I'll expect some leaking on the way," he told her.  "A ten year old that has to go so badly she can't wait a few moments for her mom to get back, just can't hold it, baby."

He looked at Lacey.

"Got your jeans on, honey?" he asked.  "You'll have to come with us, and if we see mommy on the way, then you can come back to the car with mommy.  Daddy needs to deal with Olivia before she pees all over herself."

He then picked Olivia up just like he did with Lacey, and asking Lacey to walk along side them, started to take Olivia to the bathroom.

They were halfway to the bathroom when they saw NIcole coming towards them.

"Lacey, go join mommy and go back to the car with her, honey.  Here, give mommy my keys."

He put Olivia down just long enough to give Lacey the keys to the car since he locked it up, there being no one in the car at the moment.

Olivia frowned at Jim but got out of the car but stayed right next to it hoping no one could see her in her panties but no skirt. Lacey got out of the car and waited for Jim to pick Olivia up. She didn't want to go back to the bathroom but knew she didn't have a choice.

Olivia blushed as Jim picked her up. She peed a little in her panties. 

Lacey was glad to see Nicholls and took the keys from Jim. She hurried over to Nicole and gave her the the keys and took her hand.

When Jim put her down, Olivia let go and wet her panties. She started to cry.

Jim frowned when, after he gave Lacey the keys and started to run off, and he turned his attention back on Olivia, she was already peeing all down her legs and all over the ground.

He squatted down next to her and brought her in to a hug.

"It's okay, sweetie," he hugged her.  "I know you tried, honey."

He lifted her back up and carried her to meet with Nicole and Lacey.  It seemed there was no point in going to the bathroom now, because Olivia was all wet.

He whispered to NIcole.

"You should have taken both girls at the same time.  Olivia tried to be good and wait at the car for us to return, and it was just too much for her."

Nicole nodded.

Jim smiled.  "Well, it doesn't matter.  Olivia is daddy's little girl, so I'll take care of her."

He carried Olivia while Nicole kept hold of Lacey's hand to the car.

When they got there, Nicole got Lacey settled in a dry seat in the far back of the car, and Jim stood Olivia in front of the car, blocking her from anyone seeing her from behind, and he reached in and got a heavy towel and some clips.

"You need to get those panties off," he told her.  "Put your skirt on first though, so you can feel like your butt is hidden from most everyone, and then lay down on the space on the floor that's between the two rows of back seats.  I need to put this on you in case your skirt accidentally lifts so no one sees your privates that you don't want to see them, okay?"

He was about to clip the towel on her like a diaper of sorts, though it was nowhere thick enough to be a diaper, so if she peed again, it would soak the diaper, and if she was sitting, it would still soak her skirt, too.  But it was something to cover her delicate girl place that she peed from.

Olivia listened to Jim, tears running down her face. She hugged him and let him pick her up.

When they got back to the car Lacey was glad Nicole put her in a dry seat in the back. 

Olivia nodded when Jim told her to take her panties off but put her skirt on first. She wondered what she was going to wear as she did as she was told. She saw the towel and the clips and her face turned bright red.

Olivia did what Jim told her and crawled between the seats wearing only her skirt covering her bottom. She rolled onto her back and looked up at Jim, still crying.

Jim smiled at little Olivia thinking she was so cute, but he didn't like her crying so much.  He wanted her to be happy, and the only thing he could think of to fix that, was to get her decent enough that they could eventually get them somewhere where he could get them some clean clothes to wear.

"Olivia," he whispered to her trying to be gentle.  "It's not the end of the world that you couldn't hold it, honey.  Remember, you're just a ten year old, and though ten year old kids normally use the toilet, they can have accidents in extreme situations, baby."

He hugged her a little more before starting to fix the diaper on her.

"Daddy and mommy are going to take good care of you, and we will never be mad or mean about a little think like a little pee in your pants, okay?"

He got her diaper on her so it would stay in place, and then he sat her in a seat next to her sister where it was dry.

"If either of you have to pee, come and sit in the seats you already sat in earlier.  That way, if you don't make it, you don't get the dry place wet, and you won't have to sit in wet seats the whole trip, okay?"

He rubbed Olivia's head.

He stayed with her for a while trying to calm her down, and eventually told Nicole, who still had the keys to go ahead and drive.  He then sat between the little ones and pulled Olivia so close she was practically in his lap.  He patted her back the whole time, and he kept glancing at Lacey, too, making sure she knew that he cared about her, too.

As Jim talked to her Olivia calmed down. By the time he had her diapers and in her seat she was down to a few sniffles. She nodded as Jim talked to her.

Olivia leaned into Jim when he sat between her and Lacey. She put her finger against her mouth with just the tip of one finger resting in her mouth.

Lacey had seen the diaper Olivia was wearing and looked at Jim. She didn't say anything though and just got comfortable in her chair and hoped she didn't have any more accidents in the car or anywhere else, especially when she was sleeping.