LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

The 18 Stone Baby

Yup... all that cake and cheese and cake and turkey and cake and pigs in blankets and cake and sweets... oh and cake. And mince pies. Well, it all kinda snuck up on me. Heavier than I'd ever been and nappies that once fit were suddenly too small. I was on the last available hole on my belts and my favourite grey suit fitted less like a tailored item and more like a neoprene wetsuit.

Well no more. Calorie counting (1500-1700 a day) and getting my soggy tush off the sofa more often has dropped me 2 stone already since Christmas. Well on my way to being a 15stone baby (id like to be back down around 14, as that's where I look healthy... I'm like 6ft3 so any less and I look like a good breeze will blow me away).

Already my peekABUs fit me great again, even better than before. The only downside is the littlepawz now swamp me. In fact, they're so big on me now that they leak. Might have to drop a size next time I order some!

Anybody else using the flimsy premise of new years resolutions to shift some weight? How's it going? Maybe we could offer encouragement to each other... I almost slipped earlier in the supermarket... A Melton Mowbray pork pie almost fell into my basket. Thankfully I dodged that bullet and made a delicious 300calorie vegetable fajita for lunch with loads of spice and tonnes of flavour!

since Nov ive gained 1 pound ffs >.> i bought 1 10lb wt and have been using it 4x a week. my intent was to burn extra calories without any diet change. i guess its muscle so i should be happy, i can feel the effects at least a little bit.... but that was not my intent with it. my calorie goal is 1900 w/ exercise, which i am true too, but 173 to 174. grrrr, want to hit 155 but dont want to starve myself on 1300 or less for 8months.

• Like 1

i put on considerable weight in the last year and it's not going away. For the forseeable future I've given up on dieting to lose it, only trying to not make things worse :( With my metabolism already adjusted to a minimal caloric intake I'd have to be starving to lose what I've gained and I'm not ready to handle that kind of stress. Maybe someday I can try again.

Bettypooh

12 hours ago, KyleABDL said:

since Nov ive gained 1 pound ffs >.> i bought 1 10lb wt and have been using it 4x a week. my intent was to burn extra calories without any diet change. i guess its muscle so i should be happy

I did the insanity training a few years back and it was awesome. Didn't lose any weight, in fact, I put on a couple of pounds, but I lost like 4inches around my waist and completely lost my beer belly. The reason I'm starting with dieting this time is because Im a good couple of stone over where I started the insanity and I reckon I'd injure myself if I tried anything too strenuous. Once I'm back below the 16mark I'll get on the fitness. Not going insane this time. I'll phase in some exercise as I phase out the strict calorie control. Hopefully that should work to maintain the fat loss longer term.

3 hours ago, Bettypooh said:

i put on considerable weight in the last year and it's not going away. For the forseeable future I've given up on dieting to lose it, only trying to not make things worse :( With my metabolism already adjusted to a minimal caloric intake I'd have to be starving to lose what I've gained and I'm not ready to handle that kind of stress. Maybe someday I can try again.

Bettypooh

Yeah, I know a few people who get stuck on low calorie and stop shedding weight. To combat this, I diet for a set time and then stop regardless of what weight I got to. Even if it's above where I want to be. 12 weeks is my absolute maximum. Currently on week 7. God I miss sweets!