LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Danasoft.com

Does anyone else get these little pop ups showing your IP address and your browser info while reading the board?

No. My suggestion would be to download Microsoft's Defender Anti Spyware, and run a complete scan of your computer. You probably have some serious adware/spyware on your computer that could be reporting a whole bunch of stuff to people you have no idea about.

I would also make sure that Microsoft's Firewall is engaged, if you don't already have a different firewall (I use Zone Alarm).

Also, make sure you have a good anti virus software and that it's up to date with the latest definitions. I use Avast for that. It's free for personal use.

Gary

Bayb is correct. I'm guessing that you are only seeing this in the signature line of DiaperedDragon's posts?

If you don't want to see it, go to MY CONTROLS, click on BOARD SETTINGS, and next to "do you wish to view member's signatures" click NO and save your settings.

Guest Diaperdragon

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hash: SHA1

Yes i have it and it's cool way to sign somethings

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----

Version: PGP 8.1

iQA/AwUBRe5ERxyg77Uzo6tFEQKrzwCgpHR05MRArsIZAa3lgzASBhOw1v4An0AJ

dfmM+5PAlMO1sh7dkkJdehxg

=DUBg

-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

Guest John_Q_Sample

Just realize, people who have little computer experience are going to think they are being monitored and it will scare them... the first few times I saw it, it bugged me right out... I really don't want people (except a select few who already know) finding out about my diaper habit... food for thought.

Just realize, people who have little computer experience are going to think they are being monitored and it will scare them... the first few times I saw it, it bugged me right out... I really don't want people (except a select few who already know) finding out about my diaper habit... food for thought.

Yep, you and me both, and I'm sure we're far from alone. It unnerved me when I first saw it too, until bayb explained, as above.

Diaperdragon claims "...it's cool way to sign somethings." but I'm clearly lacking in 'cool' if that's the case.

D :huh: lly

This kind of thing is really nothing to worry about. It's nothing that your browser doesn't broadcast to every site you visit, anyway. Showing something like that in a sig is just a neat little trick but it does make you realize that you're a lot less anonymous on the internets than one might think. If you're the paranoid type there are things you can do to keep it from showing your real IP (like using Tor) but IMO it's a bit much just for browsing diaper sites and such.

• 1 month later...

Yah, nothing to that at all, it's just a fancy script to display info that is being broadcast anyway, and actually used in some cases to cusomize site coding for what you are runing, example if you want everything to look and act the same regardless of what browser or OS your visitors are using, you need to retreive that information, and load the right code, because Internet Explorer, has coding slightly differant from Firefox, and Opera is slightly differant from both of them. Even the same Browser can have slightly differant coding depending on if it is running under Windows, MacOS, or Linux, The IP, well every server keeps a log of what IPs were connected to them when.

But in the case you are talking about, absolutely nothing is being done with this information other then being read, then displayed to you...

If you want really creeped out! I use a program called Peer Guardian, it's used to help stop companys from watching my downloads of movies and songs, while it certainly has limits it does a pretty good job. It's a free program, and if your into Limewire or music and Movies (BTW the new Blades of Glory movie was Funny!) using Torrents. You should be using it or something simular.

Anyway my point is you can monitor who's looking at your computer by their I.P. and listed name along with some other stuff I haven't really cared about to look up. When it's enabled the screen just scrolls by so fast with all the Names and I.P.'s it's hard to view. It's a free program and gives you a somewhat peace of mind.

Guest Diaperdragon

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Hash: SHA1

If you think the Danasoft is cool, Try PGP signing stuff like i do.

Almost all of my post have a PGP signature as a way to confirm that,

the posting is mine and not by someone else pretending to be me. It's

a way to sign for postings on forums. One of my hobbies is encryption

and Spy and counter spy technology. I have the ability to enecrypt

files, folders and even hard drives from prying eyes. I few times had

people post stuff on other forums that were pretending to be me and i

had to defend that it wasn't my post. So i now PGP sign as a way to

say that i actually posted it and not forged by someone else

pretending to be me.

I'll say this, all of what i have on my computer is enecrypted and

very difficult to decrypt and the type of encryption i use, It's the

same as what the NSA, CIA and many other US Spy agencies use. Wanta