LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

First time using enema

So I decided I wanted to try an enema for the first time. I wasnt constipated but I haven't really pooped in a bit so I went and bought one and padded up... Wow those things work fast wasn't expecting that

• Like 1

When they gave me one at the hospital, the nurse asked me if I's had one before (no). She told me that at the very first sign of needing to go I'd better get to the toilet as fast as possible, and that it might be best to just go sit there immediately afterward if I was comfortable sitting. I was somewhat zoned out from painkillers so I can't say for sure but it seemed like 2-3 minutes later I felt a slight urge, got out of bed, and barely made it to sitting when it all came out in one huge blast. Yep, fast and unstoppable ^_^

Bettypooh

I love that feeling of uncontrollable pooping, and it feels so good in a diaper for sure. I have given myself plenty of enemas when I want to be naughty out in public. The glycerin ones work the best. I try to hold it as long as I can, and pretend that I am having a massive accident. Works great.

Speaking of uncontrollable pooping, my CG has me drink the maximum amount of psyllium husk each day (6 doses - 2 doses, 3x daily).  Psyllium husk seems to really get things going, and I can usually hold things back for about 5 minutes until the urge overpowers my ability to stop it.  I've never tried a glycerin enema before, but saline enemas are seriously reliable and quite fast!