LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Looking for a better overnight

Hey Y'all 

I've worn the XL Tranquility ATN Brief for several years now, and kinda want to get a feel for my options. Could anyone recommend a diaper that is similar to the ATN, but better? maybe a little less cost per case or has higher capacity, higher Quality Control. It feels like I get every defective ATN made somehow. 

I would agree with njdean, about the Northshore Maga Max diapers. Great overnight diaper, arguably better then Tranquility ATN. I’m not sure of cost comparisons, but the Maga Max can hold a few wettings before you need to change. So it possible, your savings may lie in not having to use as many diapers. 

Megamax,  Better Dry. Both are better than the ATN I think.  Better Dry are more cost effective than the Megamax,  but don't hold quite as much. 

I really like them both.

I first started used Tranquility's ATN products over 10  years ago, but switched to Abena M4/L4 plastic backed  after a bad case of ATN's caused me to destroy my mattress. (pinhole leaks and tapes ripping during sleep) So far Abena M4/L4+ a onesie has been my near bullet proof go to for 9 of the last 13years.If not using plastic pants currently, they can be a god-send as well.  If I've gone out on the town that night I  will throw on a pair of plastic pants as extra security.