LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Abdl in New Brunswick

I think we can expect restrictions to be eased and then increased at some points over the next 18 months as new small outbreaks happen.

13 hours ago, BBoy said:

I think we can expect restrictions to be eased and then increased at some points over the next 18 months as new small outbreaks happen.

That will all depends if and i do mean "IF" there are less cases so far there are some rise of cases, if we see less of this in april (hopefully) some restriction will be ease.

1 hour ago, adam4landry said:

That will all depends if and i do mean "IF" there are less cases so far there are some rise of cases, if we see less of this in april (hopefully) some restriction will be ease.

My estimate is based how long we expect a vaccine to be available. Until then we should expect outbreaks, local shutdowns and social distancing.

25 minutes ago, BBoy said:

My estimate is based how long we expect a vaccine to be available. Until then we should expect outbreaks, local shutdowns and social distancing.

Well i do agree with you there, however by the time the vaccine will be available it will be useless the virus will mutate and develop amunaty to the vaccine but some people say that maybe the virus will die out after flu and cold season are over.

Right now there are no news of anymore cases (yet) all we have to do is play the waiting game and hope for the best.

• 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
44 minutes ago, brandonthug said:

Had covid did not get me...lol

Spent 10 days in diapers ar home 

Glade you still around and kicking do you have both vaccines I got mine second vaccine December now waiting for my booster in June I hope other NB’s Abdl are still around as well and I pray the cases goes down in June so I can arrange a play dates????

Well here hoping.

20 minutes ago, brandonthug said:

I have all the required shots. It would be great to meet up sometime this summer 

Sure When the Covid-19 cases go down I think we can arrange something Also please pm me if you want to talk some more or in this case write some more ?? sorry bad pun.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...

Hello to all. I'll be arriving in the area of gagetown in a few weeks. I'm from the province of Quebec. Interested in making friends in NB

Hello to all. I'll be arriving in the area of gagetown in a few weeks. I'm from the province of Quebec. Interested in making friends in NB

• 2 months later...