LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Actually useful life hacks

On 1/31/2019 at 12:11 PM, Bettypooh said:

For crud-coated cookware, put water in it then put it on or in the stove and cook the crud back off. Works like a charm.

Diswasher not doing the job? Try using less detergent, not more. The compounds which replaced phosphates stop being effective if there's too much of them. Especially good with glassware spotting and haze.

Stop wasting money on plastic clips to close plastic bags. Use "Acme" clips after folding the bag a few times. 10 for a dollar and they won't loosen or fall off. You can reseal those bags like factory with a cheap hair-straightening iron: start in the middle, slide sideways, then do the other side.

Coffee pot hazy? Clean with a brush and ice cold water- heat makes the residue adhere and smear instead of coming off.

Use fabric-covered hair scrunchies instead of rubber bands for cable storage. No more gummy residue and won't break.

Semi-solid canned foods like cranberry sauce and dog food wants to stick in the can. Poke a hole in the bottom after opening and blow through it to push the contents out.

Need "C" size batteries but only have "AA" size? Wrap the smaller ones in paper or cardboard, they're the same length.

Tons of house-hold hacks online but many are more trouble than they are worth or rely on specific products which are different where you live.

Bettypooh

I use that 1st one a lot. 

• 2 weeks later...

To go along with that heating idea, I had a small apartment I lived in many yrs ago. I used to take about an 8 inch clay flower pot, ( orange Clay  kind ) and put it upside down on top of a stove, GAS burner, and only use it on low flame. The gas fumes burn up inside of the flower pot. I got a lot of heat from it , and your only using a little gas. I used to leave it on low very low flame all night , I was amazed . Of course now gas cost much more than it did 30 yrs ago. 

I would recommend not letting anyone touch it, cause it gets really hot.