LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Repost. One of my older stories. I wrote this before I wrote Bad Seed. It was originally posted back in 2013.  ?  Yikes. Where does the time go? Well, hopefully in all the time that's passed, my writing has improved.  

TRICKY TREATS

by Cute Kitten

Kaoru squirmed in her carseat, stretching her cramped muscles with what little wiggle room the dip of the seat and the harness restraint allowed. She pressed against the thick pink cushions of the over sized infant carrier, her diaper crinkling. As much as she loved her carseat, she'd been in it for hours. Her mate, Danny, had decided to drive straight through, stopping only for gas, to feed or change her, or for the occasional piss at the side of the road. She had slept most of the way up north through the night.

Mate was a funny word, but given what Danny was, it was suitable. It was the correct term, according to him. Kaoru just called him her boyfriend, but their relationship was deeper than that, more like soul mates from a fairly tale. The term married couple could have applied to them, but that didn't really fit right, either. Mate sounded just as funny to her as boyfriend or husband did to Daniel. Mate was a strange word, but then Danny's true nature aside, they were a strange couple, she supposed. She enjoyed playing baby. It helped her cope with her past and her insecurities. As for Daniel, well, he was not human at all.

An oversized infant carrier was just as strange and unbelievable as Danny's true nature was. It had been a gift sent from Auntie Hester, who over the phone had told them in jest that making a car seat that size was as easy as bippity boppity boo.

Karou settled back down, staring out the window at the crisp colors of autumn leaves in the early morning sun. Her gaze shifted from the trees to her reflection. Staring back at her was what looked to be a petite preteen girl, half white and half Japanese, or Halfu as she'd been called back in her home country- half Japanese and half gaijin, dressed in a pink, oversized infant sleeper with attached mittens and booties and evident bulge of a ridiculously thick diaper. The sleeper had Disney Princess print. The pink and purple pacifier she sucked on and the Cinderella bib around her neck completed the ensemble.

She scrunched her pert little nose up at her reflection. She didn't like how her eyes looked without her usual gyaru style makeup that made her eyes look poppingly big, almost like a Shojo anime character or a doll. Danny assured her she looked beyond adorable either way. The no makeup rule when playing baby was the only part of it she didn't like. Without makeup, she looked even younger than the preteen or young teen she was usually mistaken for.

Over here in America, people always thought she was around fourteen or fifteen with makeup and ten or twelve without it. Her actual age was eighteen. She wondered if she ever got the chance to go back to her home country what age people would assume she was.
Her actual gender was more tricky. She had been born a male, and had physically been a male for few years of her life. As a toddler, she had been drawn to girly things and had always felt like a girl inside, even when her mom and maternal grandparents insisted she was a boy. That came to a head when her mother's yakuza thug of a boyfriend, after a drinking binge one day, snatched Kaoru by her hair, sliced her dress off with a knife, slicing into her skin in the process, then began to butcher-

The memory suddenly vanished, blanking from her mind as if sucked up by a vacuum cleaner. Kaoru gasped, almond eyes wide and pacifier tumbling from her lips. Her pulse sped and she grabbed onto Miss Mopsy, hugging her beloved plush bunny tight.

"Pumpkin, you okay?" Kaoru looked up into a pair of concerned blue eyes visible in the rearview mirror as Danny checked on her from the driver's seat.

She forced a weak smile that he didn't buy. "J-just a-a bad memory but it....feels more like a bad day dream. It disappeared in the middle-" She trailed off into a low mumble but he could still hear her heavily accented English. Her face showed her confusion. That memory was real, had happened, but it was already gone from her mind, wiped away like the early morning mists. Remnants lingered like ghosts, but even they were fading.

Danny's eyes softened with a touch of sadness, sorry that his baby girl's past still hurt her. "Auntie Hester said the effects of the potion she sent will increase with each dose. It will take some time, but soon you'll forget those memories forever." Hester was a very good friend of Daniel's; they considered each other siblings even though they were not related by blood at all. Or marriage. Neither was Hester Kaoru's aunt or any relation at all, but she insisted Kaoru call her Auntie, and Karou seemed to enjoy it as well.

Kaoru's smile grew slightly more steady. There were things in her past she did not want to remember. Therapy and medication hadn't helped her cope much, and the scars on her body were reminder enough. Danny's sister had sent Kaoru a special potion she'd brewed, and dose by dose it was gradually erasing the painful things Kaoru dearly wished to forget, misting over the scars of her heart and mind.

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...

"Oh, hey, we're almost to Auntie's." Daniel called over his shoulder, his focus back on the road. He turned left off the main road.

At his announcement, Kaoru's stomach flip-flopped with nervous excitement. Hester was an old, old friend of Danny's, and Kaoru would be meting her face to face for the first time.

She picked up her pacifier, which was attached to her bib with a pink ribbon and a clip, and popped the nipple into her mouth and sucked anxiously. She stared out the window, squirming a little and her diaper crinkling audibly. The back of her diaper was warm and wet. She did not know about her front but assumed it was wet as well. It had been a while since her last change, but she had not leaked yet. The nerves of her privates were shot, dead and gone. That area had been numb ever since she'd woken up in the hospital all those years ago after her mother's boyfriend attacked her. That was the reason she needed diapers now, even when she was a big girl and not playing baby. Diapers were just a part of her life.

Kaoru hoped Auntie Hester liked her. They had spoken a few times on the phone. Most recently had been a month ago, when Kaoru had been in the hospital yet again. This time had been for yet another surgery. Kaoru had spent much of her childhood in the hospital for various medical complications and surgeries.

Auntie's voice on the phone had been the silken purr of a phone sex operator and not the old, cackling lady Danny had made Hester out to be. Auntie was the one who had sent Kaoru the potion. She had offered to brew it up and Kaoru happily accepted. Auntie had also gifted them with some adult-sized baby paraphanelia, aside from the beautiful wooden crib, changing table, and highchair Danny had made by hand for her.

Danny trusted Hester. He admitted to Kaoru that they were old friends and, once upon a time, long before Danny met Kaoru, he and Hester had been a couple. Now, Hester was more like a sister. Daniel did not trust easily and rarely did he trust completely, so for him to be so close and trusting with Hester made Kaoru trust her, too.

But what if, when they met, Auntie didn't like Kaoru? Kaoru sucked harder on her pacifier and hugged Miss Mopsy tight. She was too used to rejection not to be nervous. Both sets of her grandparents- her maternal and paternal grandparents from two different countries and cultures- had not liked Kaoru. So why would this woman she'd never met like her? But then, this woman was like a sister to Danny, and she'd been so nice on the phone, so maybe she would like her? Kaoru sucked so hard on her paci that some drool ran down her chin and onto her bib.

Danny turned the flashy black Mustang right, down a side-street. The sidewalks of the neighborhood were lined with large trees in all their gold, orange and red glory. Most of the lawns were neatly trimmed and the well-kept houses brimming with Halloween trimming and decorations such as pumpkins, scare crows, witches, ghosts, skeletons, vampires, bats and zombies. The displays varied from kindergarten cutsy-wootsy with scarecrows, haybales, smiling pumpkins and grinning ghosts while others had snarling hags and bloody zombies crawling out of the ground.

Danny braked and the car slowed as they approached a stop sign. At the last house on the block, a Halloween banner hung on the porch. It depicted a snarly werewolf howling at the full moon with saliva dripping down its very pointy teeth.

Danny snorted in disgust while waiting for a truck at the opposing stop sign to go. "Oh please. Typical Hollywood bullshit. We don't drool like that, unless its a particularly tasty meal."

Kaoru giggled as Danny goosed the gas and turned left. A few streets and turns more and they approached the last house at the end of a dead-end street. The house was set back from the road and partially obscured by shrubs and trees. Hay bales, smiling pumpkins and friendly scare crows dotted the yard, while grinning ghosties and bats hung from tree limbs and bushes. The rails of the front porch were tied with dried corn stalks and more pumpkins.

Danny turned right into the driveway, driving under a gaggle of ghosts and tree branches. The garage door automatically opened as they approached and he pulled right in. The door lowered behind them. Kaoru blinked at the change from natural light to artificial. Danny turned the car off and got out.

He stretched to get the kinds out of his muscles. What muscles they were. He was ripped like an ancient Grecian god. Kaoru watched the glide of sinew and bone beneath Danny's smooth skin. Once upon a time, he could have been a Viking warlord, all conquering and all powerful. Danny tended to wear as little as possible, despite the weather. In the chilly and damp fall temperature, he was shirtless and clad in only worn-in construction boots with torn, loose jeans that hung teasing low on his hips. The low rise of his jeans revealed he had gone commando in his underwear (or lack thereof) choice.

"Daniel. It's been a while. " Danny moved, leaning in to give someone a hug, and Kaoru got her first glimpse of Danny's sister. Auntie Hester was neither as sexy or as sultry as her voice suggested, nor an ugly, wrinkled old crone. Hester had the fine bone frame of a couture model coupled with the plump homeliness of a housewife. Her dark auburn hair was sleek, shiny, and pulled up in a sloppy bun that contrasted with the long, black lace silk nightgown she wore. She was tall enough to just tilt her head back to look huge, broad-shouldered Danny in the eye whereas tiny Karou was not even eye level with his nipples. Hester did not even have to get up on her tip toes to reach around his shoulders and hug him back.

Kaoru's heart plummeted and she sucked nervously on her pacifier. The two complimented each other; she could see why they had been lovers in the past.

"Been about 200 years." Hester's sultry voice husked.

"Glad to see your taste in clothes improved." Danny joked.

"I can't help what females wore back then. Or have you forgotten? Jack ass. " She slapped his arm then pushed his imposing figure aside. "Now, let me meet that sweet baby you keep going on about!"

Danny moved back and blocked her, also blocking Kaoru's view of her. "Chill." He turned and opened Kaoru's door, leaning in. He saw the nervous look on her face.

"Aww. Pumpkin, don't be scared. Its alright." He said in a gentle tone and kissed her forehead. He had gotten out and greeted Hester first to give Kaoru a little time to collect herself, but he could see how shy she still was. He took a pink baby blanket and draped it over Karou's infant seat, hiding her. He unclipped the carseat from the base, raised the handle of the infant carseat, and lifted the large carrier and Karou out of the car with one hand as if they weighed nothing at all. He kicked the door of his flashy sports car shut callously.

Karou could not see through the blanket covering her like a tent. When she felt Danny lift it up, her stomach flip flopped. It was almost like being on an amusement park ride.

Danny presented the carrier to Hester, setting it down on the garage floor. "This is my baby. My little Karou." Karou heard his voice full of pride.

Hester gently pulled the blanket down, revealing Karou's face. she smiled, brown eyes lighting up. "Aren't you adorable! You look just like a baby doll! Such pretty green eyes! I certainly see why that mangy mutt fell in love with you."

Karou's cheeks bloomed bright pink and she shyly looked down at her bunny, closed her eyes, took a deep breath, then smiled behind her paci and looked back up at her. "H-hi, A-auntie." She whispered.

Hester's smile grew and she fingered a long of Karou's dyed honey brown hair, which was curled and in pigtails. "Hello there, tiny one. And hello to Miss Mopsy too." Hester shook the stuffed bunny's paw. Karou's smile grew, reassured Auntie really did like her afterall. Karou touched Miss Mopsy's pink stitched nose to Auntie's lips, smacking her own behind her pacifier in a kissy noise. A little more drool ran down onto her bib.

Hester laughed. "Yes, I like you too." She told the bunny and wiped Karou's chin with the bib corner. Kaoru squirmed, her diaper crinkling. "Little one, you must be ready to get out of that thing by now. Come to Auntie?" Hester held out her arms in offer to pick Karou up.

Karou looked up at Daniel over Hester's shoulder. He flashed a reassuring grin, so Karou looked up at Hester with almond shaped, trusting green eyes and nodded. Hester unsnapped the harness restraint, then just as easily as Danny did, she lifted Karou up and stood up, setting the girl on her hip as if she were a real toddler. She had one arm supporting Karou's diapered rump, easily holding her.

Kaoru held Miss Mopsy wiht one hand and had her other arm around Auntie's neck. She squirmed a little, stretching and enjoying being out of her baby seat. Danny stepped closer to them and stole a kiss on Karou's cheek. "I knew my two favorite girls would hit it off." He put a brotherly arm around Hester's waist. "While you two get more aquainted, I'll go get our bags."

"No need." Hester smiled and gestured with her free arm. Kaoru and Danny turned their heads to look as the trunk of the Mustang slammed shut. A skeleton in a musty bowtie and moth eaten tophat carried the last of their luggage. While they had been talking, it had been carrying their things inside.

Hester cleared her throat. The skeleton dropped their bags, swept its had off its head, gave an elaborate bow, then picked the bags up and carried on.
"Well, what do you think? I call it Bones." Hester's voice held more than a dollop of pride.

Danny wolf-whistled. "Nice. You've really improved that corpse animation spell of yours. I couldn't even hear this one rattle. What do the other witches think?"
Kaoru gazed wide-eyed in shock, her mind trying to process what she'd just seen.

Hester waved her hand in a dismissive gesture. "I care as much for the covens as you do for the packs. That hasn't changed for either of us." Her tone had a derisive edge. "Those fearful fools couldn't even make a dead toad dance, let alone create a masterpiece like Bones here. Every piece assembled by hand and enchanged to move in perfect, silent synchronization." Her eyes gleamed with the manic fever of an inspired inventor who was not afraid to push boundaries or break the laws of her own kind.

Kaoru sucked on her pacifier swiftly and trembled slightly. Danny had told her that Hester's house most likely would contain strange and scary things. After being with Danny, Kaoru was used to strange and supernatural. She knew that many things people did not believe in were out there. Just because most people did not believe in something did not mean it did not exist. Danny was living proof that dangerous things lurked in the dark corners of the world, living in shadows and keeping their secrets to themselves.

But she loved and trusted Danny, who was always so very gentle with her. That bled over into her trusting of Auntie. With this creation of Auntie's, all of Kaoru's instincts urged her to flee. Her thin body was stiff.

"Modesty is a virtue you sorely lack." Danny rolled his eyes. "And you're scaring my baby." He took Karou into his own arms and settled her on his hip. Karou closed her eyes in relief and buried her face in Danny's muscular neck with her bunny squished between them. Danny rubbed her back and patted her padded bottom.
"Pumpkin, its alright. That thing isn't alive." He kissed her temple, by one of her curly pigtails.

"Bones. Not 'that thing.'" Hester watched Karou in confusion, as if wondering how someone so close to Daniel could possibly be frightened of a mere moving skeleton. "You didn't tell her?"

"Its been a few centuries since I've seen you, and you didn't tell me you're still making those damn things."

"Just the one, and I never said I didn't, either. Anyway." She saw Kaoru's tiny form shaking. Kaoru looked so fragile and vulnerable. She softened her voice and spoke to Kaoru. "Bones isn't alive. Its just a pile of bones I enchanted. Like a broom that sweeps by itself. And no people were harmed during its construction." She added brightly, as if that negated the fact that she had dabbled in necromancy.

"Scawy." Kaoru mumbled into Danny's neck.

"Bones is not going to hurt you. All it does is clean and follow orders. Like a robot."

A robot made of body parts, Karou thought with a shudder.

"Pumpkin, I'd never let anything hurt you." Kaoru snuggled closer to Danny, taking comfort in the solid strength and warmth of his big body and strong yet gentle embrace.

Hester stroked Kaoru's back. "Hm. Maybe its the tophat?" she said, more to herself. "Uh oh, looks like someone sprang a leak." She said louder and poked at Karou's thickly padded rump.

"Hm?" Danny looked down to see two tell-tale wet crescent moons on either side of Kaoru's diaper bulge, where the saturated padding had leaked at the leg holes.

Kaoru looked down as well, pretty doll-face going red. "Sowwy." Playing baby was one thing, but she should have been paying attention to her diapee and asked to be changed.

"Kaoru. Pumpkin. It's not your fault. " Danny interupted her train of thought. His voice was serious. "I'm the one whose sorry. I promised you I'd take care of you. I took responsibility for your diapers, whether you're a big girl or a baby girl. I should've checked you sooner, or changed you. I thought your diaper could hold a little more."

Kaoru still felt like it was her fault, like she was a bad girl for having a leaky diaper. It was how she'd been treated growing up. Only Danny had ever reassured her that she was a good girl for accepting her diapers, and that accidents were okay. After the trauma and abuse she had barely survived, her nerves down there were dead so she literally had to check her diaper with her hands and eyes. Though, Danny was the one who did that for her. He checked and changed her. That brought them even closer together.

Kaoru shook her head, denying Danny's apology, then pressed her paciifer to his cheek in a kiss. "Wub yew." She lisped beind the rubber nipple in her mouth.
"Love you too, Pumpkin." Danny kissed her forehead. "Now, lets get my baby girl into a nice dry diapee." He thumped her heavily padded bottom, making the wet spots grow. Karou giggled and kicked her legs. Her feet and ankles flopped around, as if she had little to no control over them.

And she didn't. Karou had been born with a birth defect that had not become apparent until she was learning to stand and walk. She had little control voer hte muscles in her ankles and feet. She could wiggle her big toes and push down slightly with her feet. Other than that, she could not move them. She needed special braces to help her walk.

They were called Ankle Foot Orthosis, or AFO braces. They were plastic, L shaped braces going from her mid-calf to toes and held on by velcro straps. Karou liked her braces because they gave her the ability to walk. Without them, she needed a wheelchair. In baby mode, Danny would put her in a stroller or carry her. The plastic of her braces were a pale purple color with a darker purle and pink butterflies, and the velcro straps were dark purple.

"Hey, Hester, grab Kaoru's stuff from the backseat." Danny paused then tacked on as an afterthought, "Please."

"Sure." Hester watched the two of them, amused at the changes she had seen in Daniel. This fragile, beautiful baby girl with all her medical issues and diapers had tamed a feral beast feared even by the other feral, supernatural beasts. That fact simply fascinated her and she was glad she had invited them to visit her for Halloween.

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

This is an old story, but if you'd like more recent stories, please consider joining my patreon.  https://www.patreon.com/Cute_Kitten

Gabby stuck a cling on bat to the window, right above the cling on haunted house so it looked like the bat was coming out of the chimney.  She had put ghosts near the windows, and happy little pumpkins below the house, along with a dancing skeleton.    She reached down, grabbing a full moon with a witch's black shadow flying across it.  

"I'll put this one up on the top."  She grabbed a kitchen chair and climbed up on top to reach the top of the window.  She centered the witch and ran her hands over the plastic, smoothing it onto the glass.  As she did so, she felt her shirt ride up, exposing her belly.  She paused when she like she was being stared at and looked out the window to see two girls from school standing on the sidewalk, looking at her and snickering. 

Her face felt hot and she looked down.  She had always been on the bigger side, and with all she had been going through lately, her waistline had widened; her nibbling on goodies had increased with her stress levels.  Her belly hung out, not at all sexy, and the scrunched waistband of her pullup poked over her black sweatpants.   

She yanked her shirt down and hopped off the chair, ducking away from the window as one of the girls whispered in the other's ear, and their laughter rang in her ears.  She pressed herself to the wall and bit her lower lip. "Go away. Go away. Just go away."  She whispered and dug the heels of her palms into her eyes  to keep herself from crying. 

Once their laughter faded away, she risked peeking at the window to find them gone. "Screw you." She bit her lip harder and swallowed her tears.  She was *not* going to cry, not today. She was sick of crying.   "God I hate this place.  I want to go home."   A few tears escaped and she angrily brushed them away. 

Home. The only place besides this little slice of suburban hell she knew. Home was with her grandparents, on their little farm, with her family and friends.  She missed them so much it was a physical ache in her chest.  She wished the pain made her not want to eat, made her throw up what she did ate, but instead it was the opposite.  She wanted a few pieces of Halloween candy, maybe a mini Hershey's or a handful of candy corn.  

Or a slice of her grandmother's homemade apple pie, or pumpkin pie.  Her mouth watered for the sweet crispness of a fresh pie right out of the oven.  Homemade crust and apples right from the small family orchard.  Gabby groaned.  Fall had always been her favorite time of year, when her aunts, uncles and cousins all came to the farm and everyone worked together on the small harvest, taking the pumpkins, gourds, apples and other produce to the local fall farmer's market for a harvest festival. Helping her grandmother bake her blue-ribbon winning pies and climbing on the piles of gigantic pumpkins and wondering if anyone this year would finally be able to de-crown the Hendersons for the title of Pumpkin King, which went to the farmer who had grown the biggest pumpkin. 

Gabby opened a few cupboards and scowled.  "Nothing here."  She snorted in disgust.  There was nothing in this house she wanted to eat. Hell, nothing in this house she wanted at all.  Nothing in the neighborhood, either.  The cupboards were nearly empty of food as this house was of people.  Here  it was just her and her biological father, Juan.  She did not know him, and he did not know her.   

She had just met him back in June, when he showed up into her life for the first time in all her eighteen years.  He claimed to have finally tracked her down. Gabby didn't care.  She was happy in her little world and knew who she was.   She was darker than the rest of her white-bread family, the result of having the Hispanic Juan for a father.  Her family never held that against her, and she had never felt odd or awkward because of it.  Had never been curious at all about the other half of her family.   This man was not her family, just a sperm donor. 

After several discussions with her mother and grandparents, which had descended into arguments and several trips to court, it had been arranged for Gabby to go and live with him for her last year of high school, to get to know him and the other half of her heritage.   

She didn't give a rat's ass about it.  Juan worked long hours, and seemed disappointed she didn't even know any Spanish. He had been rather upset to learn she had chosen German instead of Spanish for her foreign language class.    She didn't hate her other side; she just did not feel connected to it in anyway.  

Juan's first language was Spanish, and that was the only language his parents, her other grandparents, spoke.  His English was heavily accented and they both often had trouble understanding each other.   

That she could have handled if school had not been such a living hell. It was what she hated the worst.  The girls here were not so accepting as the ones she had grown up with and known all her life.  She felt like a round peg in a square world.  She was made fun of by the other Hispanic kids for not knowing anything of her heritage, which only made her pull away from it more.  She was made fun of because she was chubby and not...so pretty.  She didn't think she was ugly, even though some of the boys, trying to impress the popular girls, had taken to barking at her when she walked past in the halls. 

The worst part, though, was the accidents she had had.  She had always been a bed wetter. Her doctor told her grandparents it was from having an underdeveloped bladder, and she had always worn pullups at night.   After the continuous stress and isolation she had been going through, she had had several daytime accidents.  At school.   The other students had tormented her mercilessly, bullied her at every turn. 

She had taken to wearing pullups during the day, too, but the damage was done and now her weak, leaky bladder haunted her every footstep.   Even getting diapers was a problem. She tried to talk to Juan about it, but the conversations always fell apart and she ended up just putting the pullups in the cart when they went grocery shopping.  

"Hate this." She muttered to herself, wiping at her wet eyes and glared down at the rest of the Halloween window clingies.  The other houses were nicely

decorated, and this house....just had a few lame window clings.  She had missed so many of her favorite fall activities on the farm with her family....and now she was even missing out on Halloween decorating, too.  She shrugged.  "Screw Halloween. Not this year, not for me."  She didn't feel like putting the rest of the clings up, and Juan hadn't even bought a small pumpkin from the grocery store. 

"I want one friend. Just one."  She sniffed.