LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

ABDL Potty Training

I am curious if any of the adult babies or littles actvive on this site have gone through potty training with their big, i.e. mommy, daddy or caregiver?  My little is between 3 and 4 years old and is still not potty trained and I am interested in embarking upon it someday has a why to overcome the struggles I had with actual potty training during my childhood.  I think it would be carthodic and a way for me to experience a very positive experience that was anything but that in real life.  

As I have posted previously, I struggled with potty training as a kid and was returned to diapers after having too many accidents likely as a result of not being ready and having changes like a new sibling and moving across country, all disrupting my life.  I remember struggling with potty training and becoming insecure about my body’s ability to exercise control over my bodily functions and getting in constant trouble for having accidents.  Being returned to diapers fulltime, which I vaguely recall happened around my fourth birthday, made me feel like a failure in some ways for not being able to show my mom I was a big boy.  I felt she gave up on me being her big boy and I was now her baby again. I found my diapers to be a source of security and comfort and shunned all suggestions to try potty training again until I was about to enter kindergarten and it became a necessity. Even after “potty training” again, I continued having accidents.

I am interested in being potty trained to have a very positive experience under the care of someone that is understanding, patient and nurturing.  I think it would be awesome to slowly be introduced to the potty as my little shows a curiousness and wants to please his mommy or caregiver in a way that works with my readiness.  I would love for it to be drawn out over time and always done in a positive way where it is very communicative, first with just trying it and over time being switched into training pants with plastic pants for short durations, yet diapers the rest of the time and at night.  Accidents in my trainers would be met with understanding and I would be asked if I want to try again or return to my diapers for a little while longer.  Overtime, we might even venture out of the house with me in my trainers for short periods of time so I can gain confidence and a sense of accomplishment.  I think it would provide a very tight bond between the little and big, or in my case my inner AB toddler and an AB mommy figure.  I would love to know if other ABDLs have done anything like this and whether the experience was as enriching as what is in my mind.  

• Like 1

Yeah, I don't think many ABDL's would be interested in this, since we so much want to wear diapers, so any attempts at potty training would end up in failure :P But I can see something in this for subs, or for humiliation purposes, or maybe even RP. I do know that here at home I occasionally like wearing my training pants under clothing and seeing how the wetness transfers through and I do similar with letting my diapers leak :rolleyes: But it's a mood thing really. And I doubt many are like me in this regard :whistling:

Bettypooh

The thrill would be trying to go through potty training but failing and knowing that I had to stay in my diapers because I couldn't get the hang of it.

Thanks for the responses so far and I like the idea of it being a very submissive thing that includes moments of self induced humiliation and embarassement after having an acccident in my training pants.  I would know this means it is back to diapers as soon as mommy finds out and I would anticipate her reaction leading up to it.  Once returned to diapers, I would anticipate the next time mommy introduced the potty again.  Maybe she would back off for a while and allow me to gain comfort and security in my diapers again before trying again.