LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Do 2 wrongs make a right?

hi evoke i no tits bin a wile bin whiting this off and on and wot id feed bake. this is way out of my culvert zone so bare that in maid this is aisle my this is my first story so please be give me cterudof         cerisisum.  im or the 65% dune with chapter 2 so age feedback would be appreciated

Hello everybody

How are you all today is it a good day today maybe bad maybe not I would like to take you on a bit of a journey. Of mine if you don't mind the journey may be long perhaps not pleasant or even perhaps bad however. it is a journey that I wish take you on. a journey that is not a fun one but still necessary when. I feel perhaps is my wish as the author.Of this tale of justice and pain and justification how far does it take for someone to snap. how far does it take before we start just fine the most evil parts of ourselves.

despite us knowing it's wrong but just knowing that I couldn't take any more of it. knowing the fact that is it something taken from us perhaps a car friend but what I say I think it's not necessarily something that from us it's something that we helped create. and all my experiences of my life I can honestly say I think the thing that would push me the most is if my own child had become an instrument of the thing I despise the most.

The idea that I have a child and I want what's best for them I but I want them to not just be I want everyone to look at my child and say look at my good Chad look what a good example paper, and see them happy and healthy maybe have a family of her own and just smile and say that's my child Weatherby my daughter or son.

what if this didn't happen what if despite my best efforts despite me wanting my son and daughter or daughter and son to span how you wish it.

what if they were taken from me what if what if they were taken from me and not only taken for me but knowing the fact that they at least one of them has become likes torturing the other to the point where I can barely look at them look at them in the eye and ask myself what have I done in spite knowing that my spouse doesn't care and their opinion they're find what's the matter with being corrupt I'm rich or well off my Paws would you care.

or what is your opinion even matter it would be another thought I thought that I pay the bills you don't I deserve everything and you don't you're just there you did your job you hell give me Jazz and now you just get to sit back and enjoy life why should we care we're fine we have enough money to last us for a lifetime you can buy all the clothes anything you want.

but still what if you're a person of principle this would frustrate you beyond all imagining especially same one child being clearly tortured by the other and the other parents say no is completely fine seen so desperately seen one child trying to win the affection of the other parent and you not having any results.

and even worse saying things like that's your son and daughter that your help become even more far apart and then just ignoring you and saying what's it matter if they're fine one will become a police and the other one will be left behind despite seeing the Raw Talent they possess what was it take what will it take will take him movie to Mountain will take him being straight A's he's done practically everything you asked him more and yet you'd still don't care what's wrong with you.

I do what I want because I am a king I or queen because I rule this house and you are underneath me I am the one with the money I and the one with the authority and you will do as I say would be there a thought.

that is the type of story I wish to tell let me give some contacts to this just a little bit this is my second time writing this so if it sounds a bit strange for give me what the story is is a punishment story is this an ABDL  story yes is this a sissy story no I buy a stretch I do not consider it that but it is a punishment story no question but it says your difference is in the first couple of chapters let me be very very Frank they will be very unpleasant make a mistake justifiable punishment will come every single character in this will suffer every single character in this that has done wrong will suffer punishment justifiable punishment but let me be very clear on this by the end of it you'll truly feel remorse for every character in some sense maybe not all will be justified you feeling remorse perhaps to pay out of you it let me also clarify I don't jelly enjoy punishment stories just because all the ones I've read are you still don't feel like the punishment is deserved well let me be very very Frank that is the biggest difference.

by the end of it you may or may not still be angry or sad to see it end and in the end no make no mistake even the punishers will be punished in some way not specifically punish themselves but as I said before this is not a happy tail which is probably the reason I'm writing if I'm being honest or whatever reason the matter how hard I try I can't get any inspiration to write happy stories I have for that I'm trying to write and yet I can't get any inspiration yet I have ideas constantly for these. Just because I just like them so much I don't know however I invite you to take part in this little Well story of Justice betrayal misery and pain I invite you to ask yourself a question no question this is a justifiable line I may be renting a bit but I want to make the point absolutely clear I don't want you to read the story and just never think about it again I never want you to think that there was a time and thought put into this just Mindless where it devolves into okay we can see what's coming we can see what's coming to Drury it may happen like that but I guarantee this that my story will be very unique because I've never read something like this nor have I ever seen something like this written there for my friends I welcome to take me a journey.

and ask yourselves a question a question that sometimes we ask ourselves a question that human nature of cells perhaps is unjustifiable however the question still there the question  is this a question of morality and human nature and that question is how far would you go to get revenge on someone that's wrong to you but and get that Revenge but instead of feeling satisfaction for a knowing that you they deserve everything they've gotten but you to suffer consequence.

and the consequences knowing I had to compromise who I was to get that Revenge so in the end the question I ask you is this do two wrongs make a right?

that is the question you will ask yourselves well perhaps if you have moral code or any sense of it but still is a question I wish you to ask yourselves and all the things that I've read when it comes to ABDL stories. generally what happens is it goes One Direction or one or two and you never really feels like The Story Goes anywhere you don't feel for the characters at least not to degrade and yes I understand the side nature of this change or fetish Harry was just say it is punishment but you never really feel like you got to know if I may never grow or if they throw it all backwards I can't tell you how many of those stories I see and I just wish they'd go somewhere else with it so perhaps that's what inspired me to write this and again I know I'm going on a little bit but again it is my story to tell his my towel to say why were spot on the screen in my input to say as well I hope you enjoyed my little tale as much as I will Joy or perhaps not joy-riding depending let me be absolutely clear and warning this is very very explicit and let me be very clear perhaps of you may consider this is Sissy story I do not.

some may but I don't Frontier Airlines that do read this I ask you to be patient with me cuz I will try my best I know this is long but again I want to do it introduce myself as an author something I don't see a lot of you will do so in a case.

I've gone on for far too long I know and I'm sure you when I get Serana actual Story made some people will skip this however I welcome you to my tail I open the curtain to a family of  5 father who is a monster a mother who is torn between herself I was wanting revenge and staying true to who she is.

a twin brother and sister that could not be any more different a son that simply wants to do the right thing and be the best who can possibly be. A sister that takes after  her father to a frightening degree always daddy's little girl and costly came when she wants she wants nothing more than to be exactly like her father part of the elite and doesn't care who she hurts or as long as she gets what she wants.

Animes that helps watch over all of them and can only look on in horror and seeing a sweet girl devolve into a little months or herself and a son who is torn between all that just wants his family to stay together.

As I said the beginning there will not be any well perhaps you could see the sun is the main hero if that's what you want to call him but make the mistakes he suffers. as much as anyone could even if his intentions are good.

that doesn't mean he can solve everyone's problems and I'll be that good nature or perhaps his will that holds him together a tail and part that you will see.And in the end what you will see is it true there is not any real hero they'll just be people that suffer less is it deserved well you'll say.

as I said I know I'm right here a lot but context is important and a good author knows that however I got over too long have you stuck with me as far as thank you so I raised the curtain now I raise my pain well or in this case keyboard to tell this tale welcome my friends welcome to the dark is crevices of my mind welcome to the things that I fare to write and yet here I am. welcome to my tail Earth Darkness welcome  to do two wrongs make a right?

Chapter one Realization and opportunity

Characters

Father Jonathan  height 6 foot weight 300 Body type muscular     Romanoff

Mother Miranda Height 5.16  weight 230 body type Chubby G cup chest

Maid Cassandra Height 5.16  weight 230 body type Chubby G cup chest

Son Thomas height 5.11 foot  weight 200 Body type muscular       

Daughter Ashley  Height 5.4 weight 190  body type Slender DD cup chest

I don't wanna clock rains and a woman drones on O what time is it she looks at her alarm clock & c 730 I suppose I should probably wake up all though I don't see the reason Though. As she wipes the what remained of the tears that she cried and sobbed last night she and the maid had been a rough night for her the night before with her husband. In to find out that their children had Been shipped off to some horrible private schools without her Being told.

She woke up and got Out of bed and took a shower trying to wipe off the tears in the memories. She thought about putting clothes on but didn't see much point after all After her husband left for work it would just be her and the made for the rest the day. God knows what he is probably doing to her downstairs.

As she walks down stairs she heard moaning seeing how her husband Was probably enjoying himself.She continued to walk downstairs and ammonia intensifies in a pleading as well educated guess what he was probably doing to her finger in her most likely are funneling her breasts maybe a licking her neck as well just a thought of it made her sick.

he married me and sickness and health hahaha what a joke a joke so angry and torn about it I love him he doesn't love me back though you not anymore the man I once knew the man I said ideas with that man doesn't exist what was it that changed them was it the money the power. course she heard the rumors to the horrible rumors that he caught her husband costly got in trouble for sexual harassment suits how many women did he sexually harass a day honestly.

how can one man be that hormonal that often all the time a thought is insanity but on same end she lived with it of all the things that he has done to her and other women. in front of her. how many times has he fondles are traffic on his butt in front of her without even caring what she thinks so helpless and every single time is Sherrod that she put on. there's got to be a way to get our family back together there's just got to. I have to get my children back but how. a single tear went down her face her thoughts that were interrupted From the mounting that she was hearing coming from downstairs. As she headed downstairs she stopped for a moment and thought maybe.

I should put some clothes on. but then again really why. Really was and a need to cover up after all is she covering up for who exactly her husband and her maid Cassandra there are Something to be said about at least wearing clothes at least feel like that she had a reason to but she thought. Ha What's the point as she walked downstairs she saw her husband.With they're maid in his lap as she has a very firmly stroked her G Cup breast and Fingering her pussy.

Seen her husband do these horrible acts in front of her without a care in the world. what a horrible man I've married what's even worse is she's slightly elevated her just a little bit she knew the pleasure of his hands part of her Peter a little bit excited but hated it too.

toy he cracked Her Ass 2 she knew she enjoyed it just as much as she hated hearing her moan with pleasure but Agony as well hating it. she felt sorry for her made somewhat now not some way she did she was just a placing to him just another but to grab just another pair of breasts to stare and fondle another pussy to finger and play with what happened to the man she was in love with what happened to the man that used to get her flowers when they were dating in college that bad no longer exists. still doubt she was married to him and I even she didn't he didn't love her she must definitely did love him but she hated that she wanted her family back together where were her children. sell out she was hungry and she knew most likely Cassandra would be to after Her Madly Duty as he called it still no she walked over to the oven and at least thought to greet her husband.

Hello Jonathan. O hello dear morning how are you As you can see I'm just you know just gain some Practice in.Yes I'm sure that you Know that your job sent you an email about the little incident the other day. O shut the fuck up Before I grabbed that nice big fat ass your ass over here and start fingering you along with the Cassandra and lay on this table again like i did last night Besides haven't got a chance to fondle your nice G cup boobs today hun. Oh yeah I sure enjoy watching my husband treat every single woman. I see as his own personal sex toys maybe I'll actually feel good in lingerie if my husband actually treat me like his wife instead of his personal I'll sex toy And cum dumpster.And also I sure do enjoy watching my husband finger play.With anything and everything with with breast in the vagina and a butt And trying to make  them in to his personal sex toys.

Says the woman walking around in nothing but lingerie. Maybe I would show you with a little more respect if you didn't walk around and looking like a sex toy as for that little email at work. I don't care let them bich thing though they have like it I give a little bit of bonus and I can do whatever the fuck I want why because almost every single woman I've met as either one money hungry or 2 cock hungry.

enough person as when you harass at your job 9 nuff nothing is ever enough 1st often I'm richest Hill besides what are you worried about I am a man and I could care less about a of them think your my wife and you'll do as I say remember that you are beneath me yes I remember completely well Jonathan like

they like now when you actually slap me well Joan faul for arguing with me you stupid bitch Have you don't want me a Benue over this table and fucky were silly I suggest you shut your corn hole I just don't understand why you want them gone dark children for God's sake. And what of it though we find

Thomas will be completely fine and the Academy I said to do and Ashley will be as well well more Ashley  The week Thomas son of mine God's sake as a shame like any of bed more like a sister got her bed my boy a show some god him balls don't talk that way about him our son is a good kid a good boy some EI wish. and he's wake So the Goody little 2 shoes same thing with that 1 girl 1 girl yet of hundreds the early

12 and thank God he is and take after you you stupid bastards you stupid stirred I tried so hard to make sure that Ashley be moral no not you not Mr. Daddy's girl. O shut the hell up one more goddamn Time or so help me. What what or You'll do what John will you.

Make me walk around and nothing but lingerie in front of our friends like you did at that party. Or smack me or hit me and give me a black eye. Like you did last night When I was so upset that you sent Ashley and Thomas away .Or Well you fluck me silly or will you go cheat on me with a 100 girls.

Or will you have me have lesbian sex with her maid again to appease you or indulge your sick fantasies. In front of our friends for fun I can't tell you how humiliating that was for. Me and Cassandra or the time that you had me have a Vibrator inside of me when our friends were. Over when you played with me really what else can you do to me you've taken my children From me.

And meanwhile we all just pretend to all of our friends that were just a happy family And hide under this facade. Why don't you shut your goddamn fucking slut hole before I Shove my cock in your mouth.

O why don't you just go fuck Yourself your secretary for fun you stuck up Arrogant expedient piece of shit bastard.I want you to go out there and be your horny. fucking self and just as much pussy as you possibly can.

Cuz That's all you really care about isn't John? Grabbing are nice big Bouncy asses Fondling are nice big breasts and sucking her tits and fingering are nice wet hot pussy as much as you want. Well you Arrogant expedient fuk head you forgot my most important thing Love.What About that word means that all huh. Can you Even remember What that word Means at all. I say hope you catch something but God knows I don't want anything the Only light blessing I can Get from this is that our son is nothing like you.

I warning you Melissa if you don't shut the fukinghell up Right now of I WILL FUCK YOU RIGHT NOW RIET IN FERUNT OF THE MAID AND I WILL FUKE YOU SO HERD THE NABERS WILL HER AND YOUR PUSSY WILL BE SORE FOR A MUTH DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR. um sir please you you do need to go to work soon Ah Yes you're right the limo should be waiting for me .

I should probably head out Besides I don't like going to work angry anyway consider yourself lucky Melissa just don't ever forget who is master. and The Lord of this house and who is not know your place woman. Anyway right Still though Cassandra I will and you your pussie was nice to finger today. Oh thank you sir it is my job to serve after all So Thank you Again sir. O don't be sad Cassandra I'll will Maybe be Back lair tonight maybe Then we all can some fun But I digress I must be off to work.

God forbid You just have sex with Only your wife. what are you talking about I had plenty of sex with you when I'm in the mood for you sides. You do look nice in Pink I could have put clothes on but decided not to what was the point nine times out of 10. If I put on pants you would just pull them down and if I put a skirt or dress on you we just left them so really it's not as if.

i have to  Coveranything up for anybody anymore. So wat was the Point to put clothes on. Like what I'm doing everyday ha what go you think i wanna to

tease you of all things I could think of at the Moment Jonathan that's a last thing. I want to do all Let me tell you you horny bastard. O Honey you're gonna hurt my feelings just go ahead and going a fucken all the other girls you do. you bastar. Cuz that's what kind of person you are how kind of you are. Well maybe I'll play with on my secretaries.

You know the office does call and can in sick in trouble for all the Sexual harassment you do and all the inappropriate touching but you care Ono not you? not mr. Bossman God forbid you have any type of decency.You know Jonathan you are a CEO at least have some god-forsaken pride and what you do the number one she'll provider in the world or not no one's above everything.Even if you may think you are I sure you everyone at some point has to answer and pay the piper. I just wish you would realize that Sunny can I also realize you are a decent man what happened to the man I married I wish you was here now cuz it sure as hell ain't you maybe if she were here instead of you women when they hate you so much and I think of you as a sex-crazed pervert.

whatever will I do I'm going get yelled at by another feminist group Or some other dumb sexually harassment suitAnd more than 99% of them get either dropped or the judge laughs at them why you might ask One word Money. And In the end nor i or  they Really don't care Why because I Just pay them off they're all just money and choc hungry bitches. That all they really want is either money or dik or Both.

One of the tow you know there. You know There was a point in time where.I Might have believe That I Was in love With you and you with me me. O love huh well doesn't pay the bills and o Please you love the idea you can spend hundreds of thousands Without a care and I make the money.

And we pretend to our friends and Family that we have a relationship. We do just not a common 1We are the Elite and the elite must be prepared to sacrifice whatever is necessary to stay on top of that means to spending our family if it means saying our children are too well be toughened up or molded in precise to where they need to be placed so be it.

And would you not care if our Own son dies if 1 of our Own Children diesHe is your only son surely you must carolita very Lisa carrying on the family name if nothing else. He is no Are of mine he has nothing like me and he would only bring shame to what I have built our daughter is my air and my Only concern and as for that little pussie boy. You insist on calling our child and I'm forced to unfortunately, my son I don't care if that little pussy boy Goody Two Shoe balis fereke has dick chopped off. Or get a dildo shoved up his ass so hard he's not sure if He's  still male or Turned into a female For all I care.

How can you say that Our son has tried every single thing you can possibly think of to try and appease you think of all the martial arts training he did they have all the test times he practice with a sword hours after hours and you still just threw them away at like he was nothing he studied his hardest and despite every single thing he's still himself and how dare you bad mother could weld kind-hearted son. If you don't shut the motherfuking hell up about our little pussy little son so help me God.SIR the limo's waiting

O I suppose I should go ha Count Yourself as  today lucky anyway I'll see you later dear. O and do  remember we have a barbecue with our friends. this weekend so please try to do some shopping For it along with all your other shopping if you will dear.

And please do Try to have some fun with are  friends.If you all of a sudden started acting sad And depressed they would start asking questions and we certainly don't want that no do we? have I made myself clear dear. Besides look at it this way you always have a good time with. My co workers and their wives Now have fun and Have a good day bye Have a good day sir Have a good day at work dear Thank you to you both.

As Johnson leaves for the day. Are you alright ma'am Yes Caroline

I'm fine skills I can be I spose I know how upset you are but you really should be careful You to remember what happened the last time you the last time you mouth off to him so much. Ha how could I ever get my thigh still hurt.When he  slammed into the table like that not to mention the times before.I know what you mean we could always try and go as a police but I have a feeling that one would just be futile and God knows what he would do to both of us.

I'll be completely honest I'm really not sure myself I'd rather not think about it although half of it might just be worth it here all the laughter I probably just love us out of the room probably sleepy paid off and I that are the last time you got really mad at us just feel so helpless some days.

I'd honestly rather not think about that the last time I'll be honest man I'm not going to say I didn't enjoy it but on the same and I felt so well awkward no disrespect our fence you have a beautiful body but I wasn't ready for that type of Art.

None taken Cassandra none taken at all it was awkward for me to especially well in front of all those people you think with all the other women there they feel a little awkward but well a lot of them are drunk so highly Swiss New Year's Eve so we can say that thank God my children weren't there.I hope he wasn't too rough with you today by the way.

Oh no he wasn't I was lucky he had just woken up so he wasn't too rough with me I'm just happy you didn't decide to bend me over the table again I was my hips were sore for entire day after the last time you did that. it's very strong table but can say only that it's cold to sit on. still though I am sorry I know he's your husband and I just after everything that's happened. I'm your head made and I should be able to help you in some way but I'm just as helpless as a child.

I'm equally ashamed I'm no less helpless than you are I know Lady of the house. And my husband doesn't treat me anything more than a sex toy I'm not as wife to love I'm a sex doll with body parts for Him to play with four fun and to toy with other the other hundreds of Women he does the same thing with. how many does He toy with exactly God only knows .

I do the same thing and With you here  I mean I have to take his crap just as much as you do I so remember a couple of black eyes bruises sometimes almost broken bones. and I Almost wear nothing but a laundry to around the house all day but I really Not sure if I care not anymore You know.  

You know they're are times I really wish that Saying Could be true. which saying miss? you mean the one Jonathan's father said before he basically told everyone is screw off.

Yes The one at Our wedding It's I still remember the saying to this very day and it's one I've never forgotten and thank God our son never has either and I hope that in dark times that's what help helps him get through whatever hell is father's put them in. Why do you think it made him so mad ma'am I'm really not sure myself maybe because Despite how much money he's made and all the Authority Empower he has and. things he gets to do. he still can't look himself in the mirror and forget. wat his father said to him Or maybe it's just plain fear there that his father might just be right

.But his father doesn't control anything he does what could he possibly do to him.Nothing you're absolutely right and yet I have this sense that for some weird reason he can't help but be afraid of his father or rather afraid of something that he thinks might happen.

We all have to pay the piper and reap what we sow in the end.Ideally at least that's how life should work still though even for me saying really does ring bells for me especially the final part I'm being honest when he first told me yet it's so much scared me.What why did Scare you you're a woman.Perhaps but the same thing does ring true if you were a good husband I'd have the obligation to be good wife and truth be told it's that's never easy to do.But unlike him you're at least we're going to try and he just well throw it away.

A question he did but still that question remains was it the saying that made him do it Part of Me still wanders. In the end does it matter I mean point I mean come on look at us I'm seeing here with well basically just wearing a lingerie piece and you're seeing here in bra and panties .FairPoint well at least there's one difference I'm wearing pink and you're wearing black.

I'm wearing black because he prefers being black fide were pink me you would have left me alone sides he thinks my black hair goes better with black hair brunette hair goes better with pink LOL say I don't like bad and pick myself.

A mute point anyway hi I really don't want to talk about the same work yet Cassandra. still though that's saying still rings in my head every single time he hurts me every single time he did all those horrible things it's still rings in my head I wonder why?

I know what you mean ever since that day it's never left my head and every single time something bad happened it always made me wonder somewhere in the  deepest part of my soul and Hope as horrible as it might sound I hope it's true.

Irony I really do as well still though the saying or rather story almost like a curse or rather warning.

Core lesson I got one that all husband and boys in general should learn and falo.

I don't think it's just something boy should follow I think it's both boys and girls should follow like just because we're women doesn't mean we're perfect. known as ma'am I am Dunst not saying we are his Bells me I'm just a little upset because well no offense but your husband's a bastard.LOL Won't  disagree with that still though it makes you wonder.Is the saying  true?And if it is I wonder how would it work?Still though that last part but it's also a question isn't it.Yes no question it is and the end really would it be worth it.There are days I say yes and there are days I say no.Still doubt the saying does have its advantages but could I live with myself.I don't know if I could. I think the same thing.

and the Saying goes like this

and the saying goes like this

The worth of a man is not judged by how much money he makes how much friends he has how much how strong he is. the worth of a man is judged by on two principles is the one effect on the people he knows what do they think of you in the end can they look at you and say that you are a man that everyone could look up to and be proud to say I know him.

Are you a man that boys admire not for what you own but what you are they seeing you with the morality that you have the heart that you have. what are you worth what is your heart worth were you a loving husband? were you a caring father?

are you a man that people looked at? and were proud to say they know you not because of what how much money you made or what car or what house You owned are people keep Coming back to your house Because you make them feel welcome just by being there.

and feel welcomed Because of Who You  where and not what you have. these are the things a man is truly judged upon. and when you look in the mirror what do you see do you see Empty money or do you see of heart full of Life and soul and loyalty.

these are the things that a man is truly judge to Be Proud and the things that you in the end he will reap Les he not be a man in the end.

let it be known if you take for granted what you have if you despise the heart that makes you a true man you less lose it. Also let this be known this is also true for their wives and spouses alieke. known for their spouses that if they are loyal to them they will know happiness.

And we'll know Eternal Joy but if they despise what they are and throw away what it means to be a true man they may lose all what they hold dear the most they will lose their pride their power their Authority have their whatever wealth they have become meaningless have oceans to Surf and never be able to serve them mountains to climb and no longer be able to climb them you will lose all what you hold dear the most and value out and be cursed brighter day.

And be nothing more than a week pathetic thing what you have learned through your despisal and hatred of life lest ye be judged upon what they have done to others. Is your okay are you are cruel to others cruelty shall be thrown upon you.

If you are greedy you'll be choked upon your wealth That you valued and tried so hard to get If you are so envious of others that you have despised them out of principle you will live the worst night part Nightmare and part of that life consider this.

A warning and a lesson a lesson that all people all husbands all wives all daughters All Sons a lesson Chanel and a lesson to know well value the people. In your family value the people close to you and value the time that you spend with them far as those people that will say that truly Define what you leave behind in this world when you're gone.

what changed after that? I still Have many Questions about that but I think it is honestly when Thomas and Ashley Were born. I think that's when he truly was disappointed with life itself Manly I think because he's not like him having. Ashley well she's So like him so arrogant so shovanistik  So uncaring about anyone but herself so elitist she's truly what my husband wanted an heir to his child.

I wish I could say different but I cant my. children time I'm so worried about Thomas Cassandra I'm so worried.  Oh ma'am please don't cry I'm sure He's fine he is and was such a sweet boy he's strong to he trained himself and With some of the best martial arts and Military instructors money could buy and  remember he's strong not like his father have faith in that. I know it's Hard and you don't even know where he is not mention Ashley you all such a happy family at 1 point what changed?

If I'm being honest Cassandra I don't know I really don't know and I don't care anymore. there has to be something something can you imagine what it's like for me I can't even see my son my daughter they've all been taken my horrible husband you know what it's like what it's like to be married to that monster

I can deal with almost anything the beguines theThe insults no respect thel Borderline rapes and the humiliations the pain but I cannot deal with is knowing.

The fact that my poor son the best thing to come out of this horrible torture. With that monster in this  joke of a marriage and i have to Watch him Get constantly punished for it my poor little TomTom.How many times must he be punished for a Cassandra. I watched him work so hard to impress the stupid bastard father of his but he would always put his praise on Ashley.

maybe you really that's what it is he was never corrupt and never once given Temptation become like his father he would always take the high road. never once did he ever tried her anyone despite the fact that his father me it's so hard for him. I remember your little Tom Tom was such a sweetheart not just to me but to everyone I remember that time when I was sick who is there with a cup of soup he was 6 years old she tried so hard to make me feel better. I remember him telling me KK he was too young to say Cassandra and he tried so hard. KK I forgot about that he always was so nice tell the girls to I remember, I was really so jealous he was my little hugger. Hugs make everything better right I wish that were the case I wish he was here I can hug him you know I used to think of me as a little brother such a cutie pie.

I remember with your niece it broke my heart to see him try like that and what it is father to he had a shape up Sissy are you to say anything. I almost wanted to slap Ashley that day call I wanted to bend her over my knee and 10 or stupid little hide My husband never would have allowed it she's his little princess she's his are as she he calls her what a joke. I feel so helpless for him that's what hurts me the most I can deal with it too I've stuck with because of him would you believe I almost quit 10 times and he was the reason I stayed. oh Cassandra sweetie I'm so sorry you miss him just as much as I do don't you and so much about probably more I always forgot you are his nanny for so long.

I'm alright ma'am I am if I feel horrible I can only imagine how you feel he watched her little Thomas grow and such a handsome wonderful young man to only to watch a movie Taken from you 13 is a time when boys need their mothers the most especially him and the monster of a bastard of a father took him from you and me. Let's not talk about him let's just not I hate him for this I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate him I hate that much of a bastard husband of mine for taking my wonderful son and not blame me raise my daughter to be someone decent Ashley can learn a thing or two from Thomas.

Like politeness and forgiveness you want to talk about a lady let me tell you honey you ain't no lady. Now choke my daughter is no lady my daughter is a little spoiled brat I never croup passage of two you can put a diaper on her and she would be a toddler and a playpen just perfect the way she was. Your daughter 13 year old daughter in a diaper that be hilarious she deserve it for all the horrible things she's done. I know what you mean I know exactly what you mean if I have my way or the first time I put that little girl over mic button and tan her little hide. like that time with your cousin I felt so bad for her she did not deserve that oh oh I was so angry. I did explain what happened after she felt horrible if anything she really just wanted to get to know Thomas More. I know that he didn't mean it was an accident really was.

I know I remember that day it was cute if anything honestly I really don't think your cousin thought much of it and if anything she enjoyed the complements constantly like hell though I'll say it was absolutely adorable seeing him blush like that. I know it was so adorable honestly I don't think my cousin care too much about a cutie like him seeing her in lingerie she is a month very model still though it was very sweet of him to apologize like that. I know I know it was cute but of course my husband had to put his big fat dick face in the goddamn conversation.No joke you know there are times I wonder who would have be like can I really wish that saying we're  true. No kidding  I mean sure be nice have the shoe on the other foot what in it?Yeah I know what I'd like to do to him kind of messed up baby funny as hell play to be funny if we could give him the body like the way we look you know take that mask you like Siri and turn into what we look like I mean he likes our big boobs and nice but so much older how she's like having a pussy for once.Hahaha wow that's messed up but you have a point hippie hilarious I mean what what you do everything except areface.Just so I could see the Priceless look when he looked at himself at first time in mirror that shocked face breaking out Noah mean oh my God I have a body of a woman but my face is still the same.Think of all the messed up stuff we could do to him I mean let's see how he likes a wearing nothing else but lingerie and type that hug your butt can your breasts all the time.How he like it having to wear nothing but short skirts and have been having them lift up having your pants pulled down and just being pounded for fun.

Are the worst one the worst when I have him suck a dick.Oh my God that be priceless.I don't know what you make him wear makeup and do his hair girly?No I wouldn't mainly just because well one honey his hair would not grow long enough for us to do anything with it cycling now I want him to keep his masculine face because I want want him to know in the end he'll never truly be a woman in the end you'll always still be just a man  freak. to dream right?Yeah the dream.

Shall not my dick head husband's gone wonder what we should do today probably should get ready for that banquet on Saturday. I'm sure all my husband's friends and well at least we get to see the girls so that'll be fun.You're probably right meme at least that will be fun you know I ain't got no idea actually you know a little story I got it told it kind of reminds you remember the last time we were in England.

oh yeah when we were in Europe on tour for that a diamond it's spell oh yeah but that really cute little tea shop I remember some of the best tea I've ever had there.Well I mean your husband did say not to do too much shopping and did say that you shopping for the party so if you're going to shop why don't we go to England?Why England? I mean we can get everything we want there still it would be nice to go out of the country at least for a little bit Isaiah far away from I am from that piece of garbage the bat her that and you know what actually it's a good idea but you get all the girls you know kind of have a girls day out you me Ella,Rachel,Sarah,Oh and you don't want quite haven't seen ever I haven't seen Melissa.Who? who's Melissa I don't think I've met her before I have I?Oh that's right you haven't met Melissa have you Melissa was actually one of my husband's workers well. sister-in-laws. sweet woman though really sweet.Way I mean do they all get along I mean whose sister-in-law is it is it his wife sister and whose wife.What's actually Rachel's sister-in-law and no actually she gets along really well with Carl a little too well sometimes actually.Way what do you mean?

Honey I'm not saying she flirts but I'm just saying God for that bed that woman put on clothes in front of her brother-in-law I don't care what Sarah says her husband sometimes when she just really happy at seeing him a lot.Well I mean how happy I mean Carla is a really sweet guy got her bed with her husband and I had half  the sweetness he did.Well I know this let's just say Carl doesn't drink around his sister-in-law and his wife constantly has to say put some damn clothes on especially when their children are around now I get it cuz she is a lingerie model but still.

FairPoint but again I mean well I mean again as long as he I'll be honest That wasn't a horrible thing again but let's not go into that.Yeah no kidding anyway you start making phone calls to girls I'm going to start packing never going to say go put some clothes on let's both do that oh and Cassandra don't worry about wearing your maid uniform or not read her husband so you can wear whatever you want all I know that cute dress that you never wear actually no no no pick one of mine. Are you sure I mean I know where the same size but I don't are you sure you're okay with that I mean when people say things I mean technically I am still your maid?Meats made besides all the crap that we put up with and all the other crap you might as well be either one my mistress in crime or hell. Basically my husband second wife at this point. I mean you probably done everything single thing with him that. I've done if not Mor.Not only that Cassandra you've been a real Rock not just for me but for the kids mainly Thomas.

I may not know where he is right now and who knows make me we'll find something in England.Really ma'am I'm not angry about anything I mean wasn't like I had men knocking down my door. Marry me. Intel helping taking care of Thomas has been such a joy.Maybe what you suffered and I can never do anything to help relieve your pain I know you gave things up to help stay with my children me so please please Cassandra let me do this for you As you wish my lade.

Okay well now that that's settled how do I get we all go upstairs and take a shower as soon as we're done with that we can get dressed and actually put clothes on and well we're off to England you call the girls in well I'll start packing.Packing does how long do we expect to be in England.Why Cassandra just as long as we have to I mean as my husband said he did say prepare and be happy and you know how much I love my cute little weekends in England. LOL Since when  ma'am? Sense now since at this point I don't have much to lose and since the only single thing I really care about isn't even in my life anymore

I mean do we even know what everyone's up to and for the record I mean I knew your husband's at work but I mean is there really another well wait a minute? What is the Cassandra did you just remember something? Actually yes something kind of odd but temperature wedding you know before your husband basically told his family's to fuck off and I never want to see any of you all again.Can't really forget it it's on videotape and even if it wasn't there's no way in hell I forget that Why?

Well just something I kind of heard from one of his cousins right before well we got in the limo and leave I can remember who is his sister's cousin or not but she said something to me right before we got in a limo I was trying to apologize for his actions  after all I am your maid.Okay so anyway so what age his cousin or whoever say exactly?More of kind of just a myth or really but something kind of odd about that saying.

which is what exactly what's so odd about?It's based off of a legend and origins of it are an England.What in England really what exactly are you getting at Cassandra?I don't know I know this ma'am I'm I'm desperate to help Thomas and Ashley as much as I don't like her I know this the scene was altered through a lot of different failing mainly just kind of way to keep well boys and girls in line but also extended to husbands and wives to.

And the region of England word originated from we didn't visit there during your honeymoon obviously or any other time but I did happen to run into one of the women that ran the clothing store that did come from there. and I also know this cuz I asked her apparently the families get along very well and apparently the husband's treat their wives very well in the sons and daughters are both very respectful to their elderly.  

what exactly are you getting at Cassandra I mean well I mean they're in England they have different value system this I mean that doesn't mean that they kept in line by this I mean curse or whatever or story or whatever you want to call it.I know that but what I'm saying is they say Legends are born from truth and I'm not getting my hopes up maybe just maybe there's something you know.Maybe you're right or maybe we're both losing it either way I agree with something maybe hope against hope I can help him maybe it is this Last Hope Cassandra Cass honestly if anything happens to my little Tom Tom I just don't know if I could go on living?

Oh man please don't cry don't worry I'm sure there's got to be something there there's got to be. you never know right member what used to say especially he did his teacher on top of it his teachers always said that Thomas was a light. a type of light the brightest of lights that can Shine the brightest and looked most deep Depp Darkness. I have faith in that.Thank you Cassandra thank you for saying that you're right my Thomas. will be alright I have to believe in him he trained himself and even though he's far away I know it he was able to pack wherever he be wherever is i  just have to hope he'll be okay.

No problem ma'am anyway I should probably call everyone I mean we should have the check ready in an hour right?Now hold on just a second mismade I'm still your mistress and the first thing we need to do is take a shower and I love you but I don't want to smell like male juice I'm sure neither do you.FairPoint so I guess we go take a shower together or separate.

Cassandra you ate my pussy out and I having her pussy out I don't think that modesty is either send me either one of us has really has to worry about besides sound like we both don't know what either owns has no like that before my end lesbian sex together so really. Yeah I guess you're right how do I used to have modesty about that but then again I guess being real by your master and having intercourse with both tells tears that away. can decide that's a bad thing or a good thing?

Who knows just to clarify though I do prefer men not going to lie though I'm not going to say I didn't enjoy what we did. Same here  ma'am and I'm being honest your son is older I'd much rather be riding his dick than are your husband's. That's wow I mean I knew you liked honest I think you'll like them that much but still though I don't blame you be my maybe his blood mother but I won't say he's not good-looking No kidding he's a real cutie but anyway off we go the shower then ma'am? off we go.

With that Cassandra and Miranda went upstairs to go shower and get ready for their trip and get dressed and meet up with her friends for the trip that they all would take to England soon. little did they know that this trip would change everything and soon offer a choice a choice that will Change the lives of not just them not just their friends not just their family but their children lives as well. soon an offer will be said a truth will be revealed ideal will be struck and a contract shall be made. for Better or For Worse it will be an act that will change their father Fates forever.

TBC

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

Good lord.  This is un-readable on so many levels... it's almost impressive in its demonstration on how not to write a story.

It does, however, look like this might be a serious attempt rather than a purposeful prank; if so, I encourage your to just try to read what you've posted. This looks like you just hit the keyboard keys as ideas popped into your head while having a stroke.  Can YOU read what you've posted?

On the other hand, if this is a prank... ya got me.  I'm wounded.  Mortally.  My eyes doth bleed. 

• Haha 3
  • Sad 1

OK um 1st off let me say a couple things one no this was not a joke or a troll here that's which use guys think II just my say I'm very sorry I wasn't trying to be funny I wasn't trying to be kidding or at all I was actually trying to be serious when I was writing this as I said at the top may be not very said very well but this is my 1st story I have ever actually written it's been my Lowe's things that's been in my head now say also said this is also very much outside of my comfort zone so this is a whole new adventure for me as as now I'm not angry add a whoever comment in that time a pretty shade of for any feedback I get so I just like to ask a question or 2 what exactly makes it unreadable is it the grammar is it the spelling because I can read just fine so I'm I'm not being sarcastic at all so if that's about it sounding and sorry but I mean again legitimately I it why is it unreadable that's what I'm asking I do appreciate any feedback as long as it's constructive so I do thank you on anyway I think I'll go back over chapter 1 in see exactly what you guys are talking about it again I think AM and for the feedback again anything I expected account I get yelled about the content of the story before anything else but I guess I not  Getting yelled at for that so that's a good thing from being honest that's what I was mainly propping for anyway um I as one to can I give my I guess reply on the matter in say no this is my joke no this was not a troll by any stretch the imagination I'm legitimately trying and for the record again I'm not angry at the comment at all but no I did not Bang my head or hands on my keyboard I spent a lot of time editing this I was been working on it every single day after I've gone off of work for the last week and a 1/2 plus so again um anyway I'm not trying to play the petty case I'm simply asking for feedback that's all anyway I hope you all have a good night

8 minutes ago, holekine said:

OK um 1st off let me say a couple things one no this was not a joke or a troll here that's which use guys think II just my say I'm very sorry I wasn't trying to be funny I wasn't trying to be kidding or at all I was actually trying to be serious when I was writing this as I said at the top may be not very said very well but this is my 1st story I have ever actually written it's been my Lowe's things that's been in my head now say also said this is also very much outside of my comfort zone so this is a whole new adventure for me as as now I'm not angry add a whoever comment in that time a pretty shade of for any feedback I get so I just like to ask a question or 2 what exactly makes it unreadable is it the grammar is it the spelling because I can read just fine so I'm I'm not being sarcastic at all so if that's about it sounding and sorry but I mean again legitimately I it why is it unreadable that's what I'm asking I do appreciate any feedback as long as it's constructive so I do thank you on anyway I think I'll go back over chapter 1 in see exactly what you guys are talking about it again I think AM and for the feedback again anything I expected account I get yelled about the content of the story before anything else but I guess I not  Getting yelled at for that so that's a good thing from being honest that's what I was mainly propping for anyway um I as one to can I give my I guess reply on the matter in say no this is my joke no this was not a troll by any stretch the imagination I'm legitimately trying and for the record again I'm not angry at the comment at all but no I did not Bang my head or hands on my keyboard I spent a lot of time editing this I was been working on it every single day after I've gone off of work for the last week and a 1/2 plus so again um anyway I'm not trying to play the petty case I'm simply asking for feedback that's all anyway I hope you all have a good night

I'm sorry, but it is way more than just poor spelling and grammar (and honestly, it is very poor). Your writing structure and everything else is all wrong. I couldn't even get past the first few sentences because I had no idea what was going on. Writing a story is way more work than just simply putting words down on a page. There is a lot more than just grammar and spelling as well (which are of course crucial). I'm sorry to say, but if you spent that long working on this story - and this is what you produced, then it is obvious writing isn't for you. The saying "everyone can write" is not true. But, if you REALLY do wish to write, you will need to do a lot of studying to improve. Work on spelling and the basics of grammar, read a few novels as well read some books on the basics of writing and structure! 

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Cute_Kitten said:

I'm echoing Mamabug' advice.  Focus on grammar and sentence structure. It will help your story be more coherent. That will help readers understand what's happening in the story, and it will let them enjoy your story more. 

This.  Emphatically.

Don't give up on writing, but definitely spend some quality time with some English textbooks to get a better grip on composition.