LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Diaper Fantasies

Everyone in the community has fantasies concerning their dreams and desires about being diapered and/or babied. For me, everyday is almost a dream come true. I say almost, because one of my biggest unfulfilled fantasies is to be diapered/changed, in public. This has not occurred, as of yet. I have been diapered before with other people around, but most of these were friends and in a controlled environment. The mall or park or beach or some other similar public venue is probably out of the question due to legal issues, unfortunately. But, I keep dreaming.

I know. Dream on.........

Anyway, what is your biggest fantasy?

Cuddles,

--heidilynn :thumbsup:

My dream is to have a home that I can wake up in and come to after work where someone is going to take care of me, hold me and love me. A place where I don't have to listen to senseless arguments day in and day out. Somewhere with a nice colourful decor, and where I'm free to watch either cartoons or the news, read picture books or War and Peace, without fear of ridicule. A place where I can ask for a hug and get it, without someone thinking there's something wrong with me, in the negative sense. A place where I can relax and let out all my tensions, and if I want to wear a diaper, bring my teddy to breakfast, wear colourful clothes, play with children's toys and so on, it's not a terrifying and impossible idea. Someplace other than where I live now.

Of course, I don't mean to make my family home sound like hell. It's far far from that. It's a fantastic place to exist, just not the best place to live, especially for an AB.

EDIT: Just noticed that this is my 100th post! w00t! :D

My dream is to have a home that I can wake up in and come to after work where someone is going to take care of me, hold me and love me. A place where I don't have to listen to senseless arguments day in and day out. Somewhere with a nice colourful decor, and where I'm free to watch either cartoons or the news, read picture books or War and Peace, without fear of ridicule. A place where I can ask for a hug and get it, without someone thinking there's something wrong with me, in the negative sense. A place where I can relax and let out all my tensions, and if I want to wear a diaper, bring my teddy to breakfast, wear colourful clothes, play with children's toys and so on, it's not a terrifying and impossible idea. Someplace other than where I live now.

Of course, I don't mean to make my family home sound like hell. It's far far from that. It's a fantastic place to exist, just not the best place to live, especially for an AB.

I think this a really beautiful dream. Everyone, AB or not, should be able to live that.

Well, I'm all for hugs, a bit too much. I hug everybody as much as I possibly can, it gets on peoples nerves, so I'm always holding, but it's still annoying sometimes. But of course it's not only annoying for them, it is for me too, because they have no idea how much i'm already holding back.

Luckily, I have a lot of good friends who accept me for who I am. Heck, when one came to sleep over, I still slept in my dress and a diaper, and he was ok with that.

And well, the ultimate dream is someone who I can actually spend the rest of my life with, and who lets me be who I am and hopefully participates, even if it's only occasionally. It's very important I get to hug her a lot though, I couldn't live without that.

I wish too have real diapers again like I did when I wet the bed not just makeshifts that are just a substitute when I lock myself out of the house on purpose for diaper humiliation! :blush:

I used to do the same damn thing when I was your age. I called it, "lock and fetch". I even continued this practice into early adulthood. When I was on the road and in a hotel. I'd have to walk down to the front desk, unless there was a maid still on the floor. Places I lived. Throw the key out in the yard. Go back inside and when I got the courage up, walk outside slamming the pre-locked door behind me and [Oooops!] I've locked myself out. Where, oh where is that key? Hee, heeee!

Cuddles,

I think this a really beautiful dream. Everyone, AB or not, should be able to live that.

I agree, Chibuisa. A beautiful dream and more and more, one that is not all that impossible. The great thing about dreams, whether they are fulfilled or not, is that they're free! Wheeeee! Don't you agree? Maybe it's just me....We'll see. What will be, will be. (Somebody stop me!)

Cuddles,

--heidlynn :thumbsup:

I just want someone to say they love me in the most tenderly way and say they miss me ... i don't ask for much. Just someone who respects me and my deviant desires. But i would settle for plain simple love. Something unfortunately rare in my case ...

Necros~

My dream is to have a home that I can wake up in and come to after work where someone is going to take care of me, hold me and love me. [...] A place where I can relax and let out all my tensions, and if I want to wear a diaper, bring my teddy to breakfast, wear colourful clothes, play with children's toys and so on, it's not a terrifying and impossible idea.

That's exactly right, all of it.

My dream has always been to be able to provide that home for the right girl, so that she feels love, safety, comfort and fun all around her. It sounds silly, but what makes me happiest is watching my sleepy girlfriend walk to the bathroom in the morning in her nighttime diaper to brush her teeth, rubbing her eyes and yawning. My dream is that she can move here and I can have that every day.

I always dream about having a woman walk into my room in a skirt (or sometimes trackpants). She is wearing a diaper underneith and it's wet. I lay her down on my bed, change her and then she changes my wet diaper. Pretty simple and probably quite common.

If I was to expand on what this means to me I would say I hope someday to be with a girl who understands and respects my desires. For example I absolutely love to play video games and a lot of women seem to feel strongly against this activity for some reason. I hope to find someone who would like to enjoy the fun with me. Being interested in diapers wouldn't be first and formost but it sure would be nice to come home with to a girl who was ready to put me into a diaper.

Good idea for a thread. I'm sure many here have some interesting fantasies and I look forward to reading them.

I always dream about having a woman walk into my room in a skirt (or sometimes trackpants). She is wearing a diaper underneith and it's wet. I lay her down on my bed, change her and then she changes my wet diaper. Pretty simple and probably quite common.

If I was to expand on what this means to me I would say I hope someday to be with a girl who understands and respects my desires. For example I absolutely love to play video games and a lot of women seem to feel strongly against this activity for some reason. I hope to find someone who would like to enjoy the fun with me. Being interested in diapers wouldn't be first and formost but it sure would be nice to come home with to a girl who was ready to put me into a diaper.

Good idea for a thread. I'm sure many here have some interesting fantasies and I look forward to reading them.

Your fantasy is not at all out your reach from coming true. The main hurdle to get over is letting someone you're interested in know about the ABDL side of you. There are many different opinions on the best way to to this. However, the bottom line is, if you want it to happen bad enough, you will have to let them know. Your next hurdle would be your penchant for playing video games. I like a good vidgame as much as anyone, but they do tend to cut you off from any meaningful communication with others. Communication is vital in any relationship. And I think women, in general, have a better grasp of this issue than men do. Women like to play video games too, but they also like to talk. And be listened to. This can be very difficult if you've got your face glued to the screen.

Cuddles,

Everyone in the community has fantasies concerning their dreams and desires about being diapered and/or babied. For me, everyday is almost a dream come true. I say almost, because one of my biggest unfulfilled fantasies is to be diapered/changed, in public. This has not occurred, as of yet. I have been diapered before with other people around, but most of these were friends and in a controlled environment. The mall or park or beach or some other similar public venue is probably out of the question due to legal issues, unfortunately. But, I keep dreaming.

Cuddles,

Thank you for your question

I am living a lot of my fantasy. I have a daddy and i wear diapers 24/7. Daddy and i lived 8 months together last year and at least ten days together every 6 weeks over the winter. He is moving to Canada in the spring and then we will be living full time together.

I only wear clothes you see on my blog despite having to work for now. We call my work "school". I am a toddler of two or a ten year old and at times they blend together. Daddy likes to keep me as a toddler but to get on in the world i am a ten year old! I go under cover as an adult!

I have been changed where others we don't know see me being changed. When we go out for dinner together, Daddy dishes up or orders for me. He takes away the knife and fork and i use a spoon.

We are not offensive to those around us in that i am usually in boy skater clothes though if you look you can't miss the diapers. Most people seem to think Daddy is just looking after me.

My fantasy would be to be in a car seat and a stroller. We are working on that and Daddy will have a car seat for me soon. The latest you will see on our blog. Daddy is meeting me in Vancouver and i will be in shortalls and thick diapers most of the time. It will be lots of fun. And we will be in Victoria for three days staying in an old mansion where i will be a toddler for three whole days and nights. I can hardly wait.

Many of my fantasies are in print. When I have a fantasy that feels like it is right, it just falls out onto the pages. That's why I write so much. I have some pretty interesting fantasies of some pretty diverse areas. Mostly DL but sometimes with a hint of AB on the side.

Guest rayback2it

good topic

alot of mine have happened

i would like to go 24/7 just see if i like it.

i cant do it cause i am so bussy and nervous

i have a good life right now, my health, friends and looks are good. i am very stable.

i dont want too lose all of that for diapers i geuss, i am not a ab, just like the diaper feeling

i would like to try but i feel like i cant. i am afriad i geuss.

but i would like too do it, sometime

My dream is simple, i want to live in a neighborhood with a few other diaper lovers and adult babies. to be able to walk next door and borrow a diaper like it's a cup of sugar. to hold a movie night where we can all just relax in our diapers. to have a room mate that wouldn't mind if i have a case delivered and maybe even split the cost. to not have to worry if my diaper is crinkling or if it's too bulky as i walk around the house.

I'm not interested in a mommy because this isn't sexual for me, i just want to truly be who i am around people and not have to hide my choice in underwear like it's wrong. wearing a diaper is part of me and nothing is going to change that. i'm tired of feeling like i'm the only one, because i know i'm not.

My ultimate fantasy would be to have a mommy, one who doesn't mind being in a relatively sex-less relationship. I'd want a few AB days, to help me cope with what's been going on lately, too. Honestly though, I wouldn't care if my partner was male or female; I just want someone to accept me for who I am.

Aside from pure fantasy, I'd just like to find someone I can talk to. I've always been on the opposite end of the friendship; I was the one giving the advice, not recieving it. I'm a shy person, and I can't bring myself to start relationships with people. No matter how hard I try, away from the keyboard, I can't meet people. Even online I have trouble connecting with people, but it happens somehow. So, I guess my true ultimate fantasy would be to have the ability to start relationships with people, away from the internet.

--Brandon

My ultimate fantasy would be to have a mommy, one who doesn't mind being in a relatively sex-less relationship. I'd want a few AB days, to help me cope with what's been going on lately, too. Honestly though, I wouldn't care if my partner was male or female; I just want someone to accept me for who I am.

Aside from pure fantasy, I'd just like to find someone I can talk to. I've always been on the opposite end of the friendship; I was the one giving the advice, not recieving it. I'm a shy person, and I can't bring myself to start relationships with people. No matter how hard I try, away from the keyboard, I can't meet people. Even online I have trouble connecting with people, but it happens somehow. So, I guess my true ultimate fantasy would be to have the ability to start relationships with people, away from the internet.

--Brandon

Even though it's been through the internet, you've made a good start towards acheiving your goals by recognizing and expressing them. The personal connections come when you feel comfortable enough in your own skin to express them one on one with someone you really care about. Easier dreamed than done. Trust me. I know from experience. But, it can be done. It takes a leap of faith on your part and having enough self-knowledge, courage and pluck to believe that even if you land flat on your face for trying, you can still pick yourself up and try again.

Cuddles,

--Brandon

Brandon:::

I think you living my old life, I was the same as you are, and in some ways, I still am, most of the people I know live on the internet, that why I spend so much time on line, I can talk to people, without actuly, meeting them, If you need to talk to someone I around.....B

Funnily enough, I don't know.

Recent-ish conversations with my fiancée have shown me that I don't actually know what my ultimate diaper fantasy is or at least, that I'm unable to express it clearly (to myself or otherwise). I have tiny fragments of ideas but nothing substantial enough to become a fantasy scenario. Which, for someone who first realised their diaper desires over thirteen years ago and who grew up dreaming of the day when they could be realised with a trustworthy and loving partner, is kind of a weird feeling...

I want a life for which death would be worth cheating. It really isn't at this point.

I want a woman that I know has chosen me from other options, not settled, not prompted by circumstance. I want someone who can have fun with me and play video games (it's different for guys, I've had some of the deepest discussions with my male friends over games of Halo. It's easier when you're not looking a guy in the face. Women just prefer face-to-face discussion, I guess.) and can be satisfied staying home once and a while. I want woman who is just as driven academically and artistically (not financially) as I am. I want a lady on the street and a freak in bed.

In life, people need friends, family, spiritual understanding, and a partner.

I have friends and family, and I enjoy looking for spiritual understanding. But I've never had a partner. People don't just drop into your lap, and you can't sit around waiting. That's a tough truth for someone who can't be in a crowded room for ten minutes without paranoid, tight-chested, and sort of queasy.

That's my bitching for the day.

As for a fantasy involving diapers?

Well, I'd like to run around with somebody in footed PJs and diapers all evening, make dinner, take a bubble bath, then have Earth-shaking sex and fall asleep on the couch watching a movie.

As for a fantasy involving diapers?

Well, I'd like to run around with somebody in footed PJs and diapers all evening, make dinner, take a bubble bath, then have Earth-shaking sex and fall asleep on the couch watching a movie.

Sounds like a plan to me!

Cuddles,

Your fantasy is not at all out your reach from coming true. The main hurdle to get over is letting someone you're interested in know about the ABDL side of you. There are many different opinions on the best way to to this. However, the bottom line is, if you want it to happen bad enough, you will have to let them know. Your next hurdle would be your penchant for playing video games. I like a good vidgame as much as anyone, but they do tend to cut you off from any meaningful communication with others. Communication is vital in any relationship. And I think women, in general, have a better grasp of this issue than men do. Women like to play video games too, but they also like to talk. And be listened to. This can be very difficult if you've got your face glued to the screen.

Cuddles,

I believe the proper ratio is five hours of video games to one to three hours of conversation, preferably actually only over 30 minutes if something of note needs to be discussed, or a food order is being placed. "I had a bad day and need to talk about it" is valid for this only so long as during a given consecutive period of twenty one days, no more than ten were a "bad day", except in the case of major illness, death in the family, or other crisis resulting in conditions that constitute a valid crisis.

But, my understanding is a rather simple one. And, really, that five hours can be just about any activity, not just video games, in so long as the following conditions are met:

(((The activity is something you find interesting.)

OR (The activity makes you a better person.)

OR(The activity will make you famous, in a positive manner.))

AND (The activity costs approximately the same as or less than a comparable similar activity.))

OR(The activity culminates in sexual activity.)

OR (((The activity is sexual activity.)

OR (The activity includes explosions.))

AND (The activity is not illegal.)))

My ultimate diaper fantasy, which could possibly come true someday, (just like winning the lottery for $300 million is theoretically possible), like many, is simply to find a loving, nurturing mommy who will unconditionally accept me for who I am, without judgement, would fulfill the strong desire and need I have to be the diaper loving guy I am, and is just as passionate (even moreso) about being a doting, diaper-changing mommy to me as I would be in being her toddler son. I guess that's why it's called a fantasy...it's not likely to happen. Possible yes...likely no.

My favorite diaper changing fantasy which will never EVER happen: I'm being diaper changed by Deborah Gibson on the upper floor of a San Francisco gingerbread home with a panoramic view of the City by the Bay, or say, in a luxery condominium with a north facing view overlooking Lake Michigan, at least 80 stories high, in Chicago's John Hancock Center. It's just Debbie and I in blissful solitude. No onlookers. Just Debbie and I giving each other what we crave. Debbie gets deep internal satisfaction from the dominate power she receives in changing me; I have the joy of being changed by a girl I have always loved since I first saw her. I fell in love with Debbie Gibson during the time when she was the teen pop-idol in the mid 1980's and I still love her as the reinvented Deborah. If one is going to dream a fantasy, dream it big.

Cuddles,

My dream is to attend a AB/DL party getaway with My Daddy J for the weekend. It would tkae place with other AB/DL's. Everyone would get together and have fun.