LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

Well we're 5 days into January, and not even a teaser, or a reminder that something new is coming. Maybe they pulled the pin on the new product.

Hey

I contact bambino again and asked them when to be expecting the new product. They told me to stay tuned and that it would be released within the first quarter? I guess that could be jan feb or even in march? I wish they would just hurry up and give it to us already!! LOL. I honestly wish they would come back with the bambinos that had the larger print and the baby fresh scent. those to me seemed softer, bigger fit and smelled really good!

If you look on there site and look at the Bianco Mediums they are out of stock. Under the Item discription it says "*Due to high demand, more stock will be available around January 5th." They could be making an anouncement then maybe...just my hopefull guessing. Although I just placed an order for a case of Bianco, Quadro, and Duo. Thanks to Adrian for telling me or us about imabdl.com i was able to save about 10 percent on my order, which was better than the price of the membership. Thank you Adrian, oh and Peter, I wish i lived closer so my wife and i had someone our age to hang out with...any ways that's for another topic.

• Like 1

^ I do agree that I wish people lived closer...like a matter of a few minutes - it would be very nice. As is, we are so busy and with people living really multiple hours away, a lot of times its harder to schedule something like that. I will always keep up hope though :)

How fun would a giant diaper party be if it were all people who were on DD? I know there have been parties, I'm just not willing to travel very far, plus I'm just a DL, so I think it would be weird to walk in on a bunch of hairy middle aged men role playing as AB's, not to mention I'm not a messer (to each their own) but I don't like the smell of dirties.

^ I do agree that I wish people lived closer...like a matter of a few minutes - it would be very nice. As is, we are so busy and with people living really multiple hours away, a lot of times its harder to schedule something like that. I will always keep up hope though :)

We're still down in Charlotte. Not too far.

I bought Bambinos when they first came out and they're great, but expensive. Someone on FetLife.com posted a link to the original supplier. I'm fine with Bambinos without the decorative baby art and accessories (booster pads) to be honest.

Edited for clarity.

I bought Bambinos when they first came out and they're great, but expensive. Someone on FetLife.com posted a link to the original supplier. I'm fine with Bambinos without the tapes and accessories to be honest.

Original Supplier?? There is more than one??? and who the heck wears diapers without the tapes...and what accessories are we talking about?? Confused :huh:

• Like 2

Original Supplier?? There is more than one??? and who the heck wears diapers without the tapes...and what accessories are we talking about?? Confused :huh:

I love this comment (and who the heck wears diapers without the tapes...and what accessories are we talking about?? Confused)I was laughing My ass off.

• Like 1

You know what I mean, though: the baby art, the decorative tapes, not the adjustment ones. I was referring to Secure Plus as the original supplier.

... it still doesn't make sense. Bambino's tapes aren't decorative at all. They're white with a blue border. Furthermore, they're quite adjustable, and are among the best out there for that. Still furthermore, they come in white.

What are you trying to say, here?

... it still doesn't make sense. Bambino's tapes aren't decorative at all. They're white with a blue border. Furthermore, they're quite adjustable, and are among the best out there for that. Still furthermore, they come in white.

What are you trying to say, here?

printed_diapers.jpg

See where it says "Baby"? I don't require those baby-ish designs. Also, I was referring to the Classico version, not the Bianco.

• Like 1

I gottcha now, anyway the term was Tape landing zone or Tape Panel. I understand now about the accessories once you edited the post. No worries... I would assume as most DL's don't buy the Classico's either, so I was confused. I think it was their intent on why they made the Bianco in the first place so, kinda goes without saying..if ya get my drift. Then again who knows what people want and do with it once they get it. :thumbsup:

Guess it's a bad habit. I've been referring to tape landing zones as tapes. Now that I know the terminology, I'll be sure to confuse less people.

I haven't tried the Bianco yet. I will as soon as I get the chance.

^^ I like the Bianco for the fact that sometimes I am just not in the "mood" to have some baby prints on the front. Plus the all white diaper is very clean looking...sometimes I just want an all white diaper...diaper fashion what what ;)

^ I guess I am not one who cares who is the manufacturer of a diaper as long as they listen to their consumers...which it seems Bambino listens...so I am happy :)

Not to start an argument but bambino to me really doesn't CONTINUE to listen to their customers. They came out with one diaper that was a replica escentially of another diaper already being produced. All they did was change the tape landing zone on the diaper and market it to ab/dl's. Yeah, yeah, maybe there's a slight tweek here or there over the secure x-plus but blindfolded you wouldn't be able to tell the difference between the two. I don't necessarily call making ONE white and ONE print tape zone really listening to their customers if SOOOOOOOO many want a new tape zone, thicker, thinner, pull-up style, different additional diaper all together. In the past three years the only thing they've managed to do is come out with booster pads and recently make a single tape diaper now!!!??? Granted many people like the current diaper but what about all the other voices asking for something new and different. If ABU, a start-up new company, can come out with a dozen new items in the same time frame, regardless of what you think of their product, bambino should've been able to as well.

Call it what you want but to me, the sellers of bambinos have their ears plugged. For those that don't think so, it's probably because you are very satisfied with their current diaper and wouldn't change or add anything to the line.

• Like 1