LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

Whoah, are they alot more thicker then molicare super plus ? I love thick diapers so :D

I'm happy to hear that they swell up more too !! yay~

(Now if their thicker than Molicare Super plus, how would they stack up against AbriForm x-plus?! [Here's to hoping bambino is thicker and better of course haha])

Necros~~

Abena are a tad bit thicker but Bambinos are of a bit better quality and better features. Bambinos have a little bit better absorbency and softness I would say. I think you would really like the Bambinos - I think its surprising how many people haven't even tried them yet.

Also, I found a pretty good video review on Bambino Diapers that someone did on youtube (its a bit strange with the whole accent and well you will see) but overall its a good review for those that are curious. It was just posted yesterday on youtube by someone by the name of JenniferMarie which appears to be a transgender. She does a pretty good lengthy review of them and is definitely brave for showing her/his full self: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW3OSz60_Es

Abena are a tad bit thicker but Bambinos are of a bit better quality and better features. Bambinos have a little bit better absorbency and softness I would say. I think you would really like the Bambinos - I think its surprising how many people haven't even tried them yet.

Also, I found a pretty good video review on Bambino Diapers that someone did on youtube (its a bit strange with the whole accent and well you will see) but overall its a good review for those that are curious. It was just posted yesterday on youtube by someone by the name of JenniferMarie which appears to be a transgender. She does a pretty good lengthy review of them and is definitely brave for showing her/his full self: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW3OSz60_Es

It puts the lotion?

Seriously, why do some of these video's seem to be from people who are so oddly mal adjusted?

She puts on the Quatro booster very weirdly XD, aside from that i at least got to see it in action :)

Necros~~

It puts the lotion?

Seriously, why do some of these video's seem to be from people who are so oddly mal adjusted?

Hahahahaha yes he/she totally looks like the psycho in silence of the lambs!! (sounds like him too !!)

ps: yeah i know two posts ... sorry :/

Necros

• 2 weeks later...

Where is the cheapest place to buy bambino diapers?

Their website. :)

At least... as far as I know. o_O

On another subject. Any word at all on their new thing? They said they were coming out with new info. I wanna know!

Maybe they are waiting till like Christmas time - then I can get myself a Christmas present :)

Well i sent them an email and this is how they replied "Thank you for your e-mail, and I have to say that many many customers would like to know what the new products are, but we are not ready to launch just yet. The products will be ready to ship sometime early in 2010"

there are two things that i hope it is first is a clothing line like onesies and sleepers and the second is a one tape diaper.

can't wait! Sucks having to wait so long, wish they wouldn't have even said anything!

I got 2 more bags today, actually yesterday, they spent the night sitting on the front porch covered in snow. I woke up this morning went outside in a wet depend (I hate being out of Bambino's) and there she was!

Can't wait for bed time!

can't wait! Sucks having to wait so long, wish they wouldn't have even said anything!

I got 2 more bags today, actually yesterday, they spent the night sitting on the front porch covered in snow. I woke up this morning went outside in a wet depend (I hate being out of Bambino's) and there she was!

Can't wait for bed time!

I just found out that bambino is Classy Comfort.I sent Classy Comfort an email asking why there price was so high and if anyone was still buying there diapers because it seems ABuniverse and Bambino have taken over the A.B. market and this is what they sent back to me....

HI There

HCMJ INC is still in bussines and we did design the print for bambinos also our product has a full printed back sheet which is more expensive to manufacture

Thank you

Pam

HCMJ INC

Classy Comfort diapers...

now why would Classy Comfort design the print for bambinos if they where not affiliated with bambino.So Classy Comfort is Bambino

^ You refer to these Diaper Names as the actual company??? Classy Comfort is not a company...its the name of a diaper. It just means the same company probably made Classy Comfort and realized the demand for an AB Diaper so they came up with Bambinos. Smart, if you ask me. At least we have one major company that cares enough about the AB community to put so much effort into providing such products and even trying to come up with new products for the AB community. Gosh, I remember the days when all there really was were Depends and Attends...yikes.

Adrian, when are you going to post your findings on the similarities/differences between the bambino and secure x-plus? I'd be curious to know your findings.

Also, I noticed something I hadn't before. I was looking at your blog called "rockin' designer clothes with diapers". There's a photo of you in a bambino and I noticed the tapes and the tape landing zone comes down much further on your diaper then it does on mine. I'm guessing yours is a small or medium while mine is a large. I'm sure the tape zone is the same size no matter what diaper it's put on and likewise, so the tapes would line up with the landing zone, the tapes are also put at the same distance down nomatter what size they're on. Escentially this means the larger the diaper, there's more space between the bottom of the tape zone and the front of the diaper and also more diaper below the bottom tape on the wings. This maybe why the bottom tape is about in the middle of the wing on a large so it lands in the tape zone where as in a small or med, they'd be closer to the bottom of the wing as it probably isn't as wide as a large. They probably don't move the placement of the tapes when they set up for a different size diaper as they all have to be in the same spot to hit the tape zone. Maybe this is why for me to have the tapes land on the tape zone, the tapes seem to be up too high for my liking as there'd be more diaper below the bottom of the landing zone. I've taped it down toward the leg before just to snug it up better but then I can't ever refasten, tears instantly. Bambino should really put a wider tape zone on the front of the diaper as the size increases and then the tapes could be better placed on the sides too for a better fit.

Anyone else notice this. Not too many have different sizes but I did post the dimensions of a bambino on another thread hear a while ago and looking at the bambino I have right now, the bottom tape is darn near in the middle of the wing.

Adrian, when are you going to post your findings on the similarities/differences between the bambino and secure x-plus? I'd be curious to know your findings.

Also, I noticed something I hadn't before. I was looking at your blog called "rockin' designer clothes with diapers". There's a photo of you in a bambino and I noticed the tapes and the tape landing zone comes down much further on your diaper then it does on mine. I'm guessing yours is a small or medium while mine is a large. I'm sure the tape zone is the same size no matter what diaper it's put on and likewise, so the tapes would line up with the landing zone, the tapes are also put at the same distance down nomatter what size they're on. Escentially this means the larger the diaper, there's more space between the bottom of the tape zone and the front of the diaper and also more diaper below the bottom tape on the wings. This maybe why the bottom tape is about in the middle of the wing on a large so it lands in the tape zone where as in a small or med, they'd be closer to the bottom of the wing as it probably isn't as wide as a large. They probably don't move the placement of the tapes when they set up for a different size diaper as they all have to be in the same spot to hit the tape zone. Maybe this is why for me to have the tapes land on the tape zone, the tapes seem to be up too high for my liking as there'd be more diaper below the bottom of the landing zone. I've taped it down toward the leg before just to snug it up better but then I can't ever refasten, tears instantly. Bambino should really put a wider tape zone on the front of the diaper as the size increases and then the tapes could be better placed on the sides too for a better fit.

Anyone else notice this. Not too many have different sizes but I did post the dimensions of a bambino on another thread hear a while ago and looking at the bambino I have right now, the bottom tape is darn near in the middle of the wing.

I know with the Bambino diapers the bottom tape is in the wrong place it is where the middle tape should be but there is no middle tape so it's like having a top and middle tape with no bottom tape they need to added and a tape at the bottom or move that middle tape down farther because right now it's like having a top and middle tape with no bottom..

I just found out that bambino is Classy Comfort.I sent Classy Comfort an email asking why there price was so high and if anyone was still buying there diapers because it seems ABuniverse and Bambino have taken over the A.B. market and this is what they sent back to me....

HI There

HCMJ INC is still in bussines and we did design the print for bambinos also our product has a full printed back sheet which is more expensive to manufacture

Thank you

Pam

HCMJ INC

Classy Comfort diapers...

now why would Classy Comfort design the print for bambinos if they where not affiliated with bambino.So Classy Comfort is Bambino

well i wish that classy comfort was bambino but sorry to say that it is not if it was i would have recieved my diapers from them 2 weeks ago not 3 weeks after i placed the order. I am not very happy with classy comfort right now. 3 weeks after i have placed the order and they just shipped today. Man that is horrible.