LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

Guest NaughtyAshes

babyforyou seems to me to just be a mole for ABU. Just coming on here trying to smear the bambino brand in some underhanded grassroots marketing campaign.

• Like 1

I've been having an interesting problem.... I've been in between diaper sizes but I'm thinking I may have dropped a size. Reason being is the tapes have been getting closer and closer and now the way they are positioned the end up tearing a hole in the front tape panel on the bambino's. Im not certain if this is because of how tight I am putting them on, the way they fit now, or if there has been a small defect in this run of diapers. Anyone else experiencing this issue with the tape panel on the bambinos?

~Brian

have any Canadians had Bambino sample packs shipped to them ? i don't want to plunk down $65 for a big box of them without trying them first, and the Canadian supplier doesn't do sample packs as far as i can tell. but i'm really eager to try one on...

Fellow U.S. Bambino buyers:

I'm planning to order a box - just wondering how long UPS usually takes to get them to one's doorstep. How long should I expect for the package to reach Tennessee? The sample pack arrived in 3 days, but that was the USPS.

I think you can actually go to UPS's website and they have a map there that tell you how long it takes to get from one place to the next with their standard UPS shipping. I will see if I can find it - if someone else knows what I am talking about feel free to post it!

Fellow U.S. Bambino buyers:

I'm planning to order a box - just wondering how long UPS usually takes to get them to one's doorstep. How long should I expect for the package to reach Tennessee? The sample pack arrived in 3 days, but that was the USPS.

I'm in east Mass, it's always a full week to here. You're a bit west, closer to Cal... so maybe a day or so sooner. But who knows.

Once you order, you'll get a UPS email with a ship-tracking number. I just received my latest Bams order today-- here's what my UPS tracking looked like:

bamshipping.jpg

Notice the "missing time" in-transit, between the 13th and 18th. For five days I'd check the UPS site, with no updates!

Actually, this has happened every time I've ordered-- it always takes a week for them to get out here (including 3 days bouncing around in CA)... and 4 or 5 days of "limbo" transit when I'd have no idea where my shipment was at all.

Generally, the day they arrive has ALWAYS been the date that UPS had given me to begin with, on the initial email... so I rarely bother following the day-to-day tracking. That "limbo" time is a real source of aggravation!

wv

Cool. Thanks all. I ordered Yesterday (well, technically speaking - Sunday night. But that doesn't count) and just got the email from UPS saying to expect them on Monday.

I sure was hoping to get them this weekend, but those are the breaks.

Notice the "missing time" in-transit, between the 13th and 18th. For five days I'd check the UPS site, with no updates!

That'll be the loooooong trip on the back of a truck or in a railroad car across pretty much the whole country between 2 major hubs. Given that your box is probably crammed in with hundreds of others in the same container, I wouldn't expect them to stop the truck/train in the middle then take everything out to scan it :) . It takes about 3 days of silence for a package from CA to get to Nashville (IIRC) and then down to me in GA so 5 days to MA would seem reasonable.

On several occasions, I've had a tracking message pop up during the silence saying the package was possibly going to be delayed due to a faulty railroad car or something, so there is some level of tracking during that time, it's just not normally passed on to us.

That'll be the loooooong trip on the back of a truck or in a railroad car across pretty much the whole country between 2 major hubs. Given that your box is probably crammed in with hundreds of others in the same container, I wouldn't expect them to stop the truck/train in the middle then take everything out to scan it :) . It takes about 3 days of silence for a package from CA to get to Nashville (IIRC) and then down to me in GA so 5 days to MA would seem reasonable.

On several occasions, I've had a tracking message pop up during the silence saying the package was possibly going to be delayed due to a faulty railroad car or something, so there is some level of tracking during that time, it's just not normally passed on to us.

I one time had a Surround Receiver in transit. It showed no progress for DAYS, last activity was departure scan at Dal airport. I later received a letter from UPS stating that my goods were destroyed in transit and I would had to file a claim. I found out from my uncle who's a commercial pilot that a UPS plane crashed on take off from Dal airport the same day, about an hour after the scan. :0 I wasn't positive, but it was just too much of a coincidence.

They need to make the medium higher rise 2'' is all then I could fit the mediums.right now they have a cheap store brand fit

^ Awfully harsh comment to a diaper that has basically revolutionized the ABDL community. I mean, I love Bambinos and I do wear other diapers like Attends sometimes too but I am not going to go around and bad mouth other diapers. Be nice :-) Not everyone has that problem that you do.

This is kindof how I feel and the reason I only bought one bag of the diapers a year ago and have half of them left. They really have an awkward fit for me around the legs and get a much more secure, snug and tighter fit from most other diapers I use inluding the attends extended wear, attends breathables, tranquility, etc. I don't need coaching on how to put a diaper on as I've done it forever so that's not the problem. I honestly was just really disapointed with all the hype surrounding these diapers and everyone raving about them to get them and be like, "huh, these aren't all that great, they look babyish but don't fit great, have some great features but not the knock your socks of diaper I was expecting." I've worn better.

I really don't care if I make a harsh comment about Bambino's and think the previous poster who "ripped" on them has the right to his opinion too. I could't care less if I hurt anyones feelings about what I post on them as it's a diaper and a company. I think people here should know the cons of a product and get everyones experiences, good or bad so they can make there own educated decision on whether or not to buy them. I have no loyalties to bambino as they've done nothing for me. Too many people think bambino's are just the best at everything and I think a lot of it has to do with them just saying it because they are an ab/dl diaper. They fit the needs for a lot of people and are a good diaper but not the best in my book like the majority of people say. I think some opinions are influenced by the ab/dl theme of the diaper. Put a wetness indicator, some medicalish writing on them and people wouldn't have written 41 pages on the same diaper as the secure x-plus has about 6 pages to date and are escentially the same. Hmmmmmm. Sorry, but I think viewers here need both the pros and cons and few here write the cons. I know there are some cons, there's things you all would probably like to see different about them.

• Like 1

This is kindof how I feel and the reason I only bought one bag of the diapers a year ago and have half of them left. They really have an awkward fit for me around the legs and get a much more secure, snug and tighter fit from most other diapers I use inluding the attends extended wear, attends breathables, tranquility, etc. I don't need coaching on how to put a diaper on as I've done it forever so that's not the problem. I honestly was just really disapointed with all the hype surrounding these diapers and everyone raving about them to get them and be like, "huh, these aren't all that great, they look babyish but don't fit great, have some great features but not the knock your socks of diaper I was expecting." I've worn better.

I really don't care if I make a harsh comment about Bambino's and think the previous poster who "ripped" on them has the right to his opinion too. I could't care less if I hurt anyones feelings about what I post on them as it's a diaper and a company. I think people here should know the cons of a product and get everyones experiences, good or bad so they can make there own educated decision on whether or not to buy them. I have no loyalties to bambino as they've done nothing for me. Too many people think bambino's are just the best at everything and I think a lot of it has to do with them just saying it because they are an ab/dl diaper. They fit the needs for a lot of people and are a good diaper but not the best in my book like the majority of people say. I think some opinions are influenced by the ab/dl theme of the diaper. Put a wetness indicator, some medicalish writing on them and people wouldn't have written 41 pages on the same diaper as the secure x-plus has about 6 pages to date and are escentially the same. Hmmmmmm. Sorry, but I think viewers here need both the pros and cons and few here write the cons. I know there are some cons, there's things you all would probably like to see different about them.

Look closer at that other user's posts and you'll see why he gets called out.

how long does it usually take from the time you place your order until you receive it? im trying to decide when to order some of these so that i know i'll be home when UPS comes.

It all depends, I've gotten Bambino's in 3 days UPS Ground to Milwaukee.

I’ve ordered the all white Bambino diapers twice, and although I think the shipper does a great job at getting the diapers shipped, I’m sorry to say that these diapers don't fee much different than the typical think Walgreen’s diapers. There is no question they look great, (like the older disposable diapers), but they are not what the Attends were from the early 90s. I’ve ripped them because they are so thin, and like another user mentioned, they are not the same smooth plastic covering, but more like them plastic throwaway table cloths with the strange patters you would find a quick convent store.

If anyone can please recommend a big, tall, thick, white, modern diaper like the original attends, or something close that I can pick up, It would be appreciated.

Thanks