LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

For anyone interested (me) - looks like on Friday according to their Facebook page that they are going to be having a big discount on their Tena Slip Maxi.
:thumbsup:
  • 5 weeks later...

Wanted to try out the classico bambinos again so I ordered a M/L sample pack to see how they fit now. I'm trying on the medium first as that is usually what size I run for all my diapers (6', 165lbs, 35 waist) but damn it sure is snug. My Medium M3 Abri-form diapers are not even close to as tight as these are. I think I remember reading that bambino sizes run small and I

You know, This bickering can stop at anytime. While this is about Bambino, it isn't directly related to Bambino. B4NS is not affiliated with Bambino. Your gripe is with B4NS and their limited supplies. They chose what and when to stock, if they spend their money elsewhere than to stock Bambino that is their decision.

I got a package of Bambino for the first time about 2 weeks ago. They are a slice of heaven. Has anyone else order them with the baby scent added?

It's also can be complicated accepting funds from outside the country /I think/. I'm not sure if it's in this thread but I believe it was Angela Bauer that talked about how complicated it can be to ship internationally as well. I know of some small niche toy companies that do it but it may be further complicated by it being a "medical" product. I don't know.

Holy cow, I went to the UPS website to see what shipping charges would be. It's unbelievable. A 18"x"8"8 box weighing 5 pounds would cost $218.73!!! I'm sure I'm doing some wrong because that's just crazy. There must be a slower, and thus cheaper, way to ship overseas. If the package was shipped Tuesday with an arrival of Friday that's what it would cost to ship from US to Switzerland.

Yeah. There's a niche toy company I order from that's located in Hong Kong. They include free shipping with all of their products which is crazy as they ship worldwide. The craziest was a large package (about 24x14x14") that weighed 22lbs. It was shipped to me by global express mail and I live in Florida. I'm sure they get some sort of discounted rate being a business but I looked up the shipping cost and it would have cost more to ship than I paid for the whole product ($220). I want to say HK Post quoted something over $300 USD. UPS tends to be more expensive as well.

• Like 1

Most overseas shipping runs in the hundreds of dollars if you are using air parcels with a sizable box. Most companies use air fare by default because of how reliable and fast it is, but you can get much cheaper rates by going by sea. Granted this will take a LOT longer to ship, but it will also be a LOT cheaper too! :D

Yeh I think a lot of people just think it is so simple just to ship across borders and what not when they have no idea just how many intricacies and problems can come with it as far as the dynamics, pricing, etc. I am sure Bambino will eventually figure out a way to ship to Canada but they are not just going to do it when they have to upcharge some ridiculous amount or make it extremely complicated.

I'm bummed a bit with the company. I sent them an email a few weeks ago in regards to restocking the XL size in the bellissimo. They've been out of stock for a few months now, they just got the mediums back in stock. I asked when and if they would be restocking the XL size. Noone ever emailed back. I could care less about the panel design, but really liked the absorbency. I didn't have to worry about leaks at night. Anyhow, if anyone has any information or any better luck contacting the company, I'd love to know when they'll have the XL size back in stock.

After now having testing the current classico bambino diapers, I am ordering a case of mediums! They are awesome, even if it is a tight fit on me atm. I cannot wait for them to arrive! :D

I got a response right away this time. Bummed, but very understandable. BTW, I noticed on their facebook page they are possibly considering a 6 tape design. That would make them almost the perfect diaper. I guess they might be considering a pull up too... I have no interest in it, but I know a lot of others do!

I saw that post about the 6 tape diapers too. I personally do not like 6 tapes they just get in the way of each other, 4 is quite enough to get the job done thank you. :D

Regardless of personal preference I think Bambino moving into more variety in their line is a good thing and bodes well for their business and by extension us their customers. I like six tapes myself and also like four. I'd also be very interested to see what they do in a pullup since I have yet to try an adult pullup I like.