LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

I think the 'W' stands for weight, not waist size.

I am about 6 foot with a 36-38 inch waist, and the mediums 'fit' but just on the edge of the tape panel. He might be having issues because he's thin and cant get them to seal right....:whistling:

Well, I have finally had a chance to try the new bambino diaper. I ordered the larges, even though my measurements are about the same as square ducks, and they fit just fine. I really have no major criticism of these diapers. The only thing is I like the plastic on the other bams better, itsw kinda rough feeling. Back to fit, I'm weird, I like my diapers to be border line too big. Normally I only buy the x-large size, so if bambino adds an x-l size than I may try again. As far as capacity, I haven't even come close to maxing out my samples. All and all, an excellent diaper over all.

I have now gone through my order of the new bambino diapers and am ready to order a new supply of diapers and it's decision time. Do I reorder the new bambinos, switch back to the teddys or a non bambino premium diaper like the Dry 24/7s? I really like the fit, performance/absorbency and look of the new bambino diaper, but something has me wanting to return to the teddys. I think I like the plastic backing a bit more on the teddys.

And "Teddyo" just sounds silly.

I still think naming them "Pandas"ould have been better, but thats just me :P

I have now gone through my order of the new bambino diapers and am ready to order a new supply of diapers and it's decision time. Do I reorder the new bambinos, switch back to the teddys or a non bambino premium diaper like the Dry 24/7s? I really like the fit, performance/absorbency and look of the new bambino diaper, but something has me wanting to return to the teddys. I think I like the plastic backing a bit more on the teddys.

Decisions decisions decisions :P It really 'depends' on how and where you wear. The dry 24/7's are great, but rather hard to disguise when out and about. The Bambino Bellissimo is easier to hide and be discreet, and holds a lot and the Teddys are just wonderful :D But I have some older 'origional' Teddys and the outer shell plastic is different on the new ones, kind of a pebbly finish or something, not the smooth plastic like the originals *shrug*

You could also just go with the Active Ultra, which is really kind a neat product unto itself!

Myself and several others have been to their factory, where the actual presses are. They are not in China. They are, office and factory, in Redwood City.

The way diaper presses work, the dies, (the pieces of machine that cut the actual diaper and press the tape on as necessary) are interchangeable. Secure and Bambino (who are at least both in the same city in nearby offices (in the same building) and at most the same company, depending on who you ask) openly share machines and use similar if identical cuts between Secure's premium line and Bambino's lines in general. Fabine is not based in Redwood city, unless they stupidly shipped the diapers to Europe only to have them shipped back to the US.

I'm not sure what further evidence you want here, to be honest. I didn't think to take pictures while I was there and it was over 5 years ago. Sorry.

Actually, Bambinos are now made in China. They confirmed it themselves on their FB page.

I think China gets a bad rap for manufacturing. I've seen both really well done stuff and really badly done stuff come out of there. It's just like any place else.

China can make really good products and really bad products, it used to be mostly bad but as years passed and their economy flourished they got better quality. The reason why bambino moved to china to make their diapers is probably more because the labor costs are extremely low compared to us/canada prices. So ultimately, they moved so they could make more money off their products ... the question is, will those savings come back to us as well? Probably not, which doesn't mean they're evil, just financially intelligent. Who knows maybe because they make more profit they'll start investing more in new designs for us to enjoy (maybe a pink diaper design *pleasepleaseplease*)

My two cent.

My thoughts on bambino diapers is thay are super cute and hold alot, the inside is probably the softest a have seen. the only problem i had with them was the tapes, thay seemed to pop clean off the side panels after about an hour of wearing. Also the cost is kinda of high too. I think i will stick with abena i have never had the x-plus let me down.. yet

I think the price of Bambino diapers are good but they do use poor tapes they do pop off when sleeping only good thing about the ABU diapers is they use very good tapes. Bambino does need to use better tapes even Depends tapes hold better then Bambino.

I think the price of Bambino diapers are good but they do use poor tapes they do pop off when sleeping only good thing about the ABU diapers is they use very good tapes. Bambino does need to use better tapes even Depends tapes hold better then Bambino.

I'd love to see the depends you're wearing, because I've never got them to hold, not in any of the incarnations of that diaper that I've worn in the last 15 years.

Bambino, on the other hand, hold perfectly for me. ABU does not, and the company is too shady for me to ever want to give any money to again.

It's almost as if different diapers fit different body types... differently.

Well, I finally have the house to myself!! I can really test the last sample of the new bambino diaper. this is gonna be fun. Does anyone know if they intend to have an x-large variant? The larges fit fine, I just like diapers to be a little big on me.

Ha! That's kinda awesome, Zoey. Good eyes. :)

Two things I noticed, as yay sick (AGAIN :(), I've been wearing consistently since mine arrived.

1. They wick EXTREMELY quickly. These diapers will be much better than anything else I've tried at preventing diaper rash.

2. They expand like CRAZY when they wick, already noted, of course.

The expansion, when doubled with doublers like the duos and quadros, mean your diaper will expand outward AND inward very quickly as it wicks, so be wary of that! If you don't have a lot of breathing room in that diaper, it may get very, um, snug in there very fast.

Still very happy with them. :) Only taping issues I've had have been regarding my own shakey hands and that I may slip and put them on creased, which makes them pretty much done for.