LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

I just have to "rib" you a little leilin. NOW you say your done with bambino since you aren't worth selling to anymore but when I come here and say I'm don't care for X, Y, Z that they do and then it turns into a heated four page thread discussion of how I'm wrong, trolling, and ungrateful for the company and that I basically shouldn't demand things from them, and then I'LL say I'm not buying from them because of X, Y, Z. Soooooooooo:wtf2: Just sayin' :closedeyes:

Diclosure: (spoken extremely fast as to almost not understand it) This message is not in any way meant to harm, hurt, or cause pain to leilin or any other individuals that read this message. It was soley meant as a way to point out that the pot has somewhat called the kettle black. In no way does this website endorse or have anything to do with the message above. Thank you.

Yay false equivalence?

Do you see the difference between asking Bambino not to ignore a demographic which is catered to nowhere else, and asking bambino to create something exactly like what several other inferior companies create?

No. Probably not. You've gone too far past the point of intentionally obtuse, which is why I so rarely bother to respond to your inane rants.

Updating my opinion on these, since I tried another brand recently.

They're perfect for overnight, but as for cutest, I now prefer ABU's Cushies. Not just because of the all over print, mind you, but they also fit better for going out and the tapes are more secure. The flaw with Bambinos has always been weak tapes.

Yay false equivalence?

Do you see the difference between asking Bambino not to ignore a demographic which is catered to nowhere else, and asking bambino to create something exactly like what several other inferior companies create?

No. Probably not. You've gone too far past the point of intentionally obtuse, which is why I so rarely bother to respond to your inane rants.

Ohh, I see now, obviously the way you go about things is the right way to do it and mine is simply wrong. My asking for something is wrong because of what it is but yours is okay. I see now. Silly, me, my mistake. :D

• Like 1

:whistling: If its not as of a big seller size smalls ... Keep A Smaller Stock of those size duh !

dont totaly deny the size :censored:

I believe that is the whole problem right there. The smaller size has to be ordered in smaller qualities which is a result of higher price for bambino to have them manufactured.If more people would have ordered them bambino could of had them manufactured in higher quality which would have resulted in lower price for bambino to manufacture them. so I believe it was just not worth there effort to keep going in that size profit wise..

• Like 1

I believe that is the whole problem right there. The smaller size has to be ordered in smaller qualities which is a result of higher price for bambino to have them manufactured.If more people would have ordered them bambino could of had them manufactured in higher quality which would have resulted in lower price for bambino to manufacture them. so I believe it was just not worth there effort to keep going in that size profit wise..

They actually cost less than the larger sizes. :3

That being said, I wouldn't mind paying more if it meant having the variety in small.

There is also an update to this little Saga, however. Bambino sent me a further E-mail, despite saying that they have no intention of having Teddies or Classicos in small, saying they intend to have OTHER new products in small. While I am not holding my breath (of course, history tends to repeat), I am interested.

I still like the company, again, and they still make GREAT products. It just happens that I don't like being ignored.

Ohh, I see now, obviously the way you go about things is the right way to do it and mine is simply wrong. My asking for something is wrong because of what it is but yours is okay. I see now. Silly, me, my mistake.

This is correct. The way you go about things is insanely, stupidly, obtusely, rudely, moronically wrong. I will recommence not dignifying your blithering idiocy with a response. Thanks.

• Like 2

The way you go about things is insanely, stupidly, obtusely, rudely, moronically wrong. I will recommence not dignifying your blithering idiocy with a response. Thanks.

Ahhhh, and by what you just said, you aren't that way. Ohh, okay, I get it now. I'm just wrong. So even though I may have voiced my opinion on how I think new bambino diapers could be IMHO and throw out ideas and basic requests, later to be ridiculed and argued with on how I should just be greatful for what I get "especially from a company who risk life and limb to make such a product possible" and then it turns into a heated discussion and that's mainly because it's me arguing my point of "why can't I make suggestions or request" and "no I'm not ungreatful but I would like...." even if you do feel they're in demanding sort of ways and then it gets even more heated when it turns into "it's how you say it" and the point or the suggestion is still there in black and white but many of you would rather overlook that part and would rather ridicule my writing, and suggestions and ideas instead of just going along with what I'm really bringing up but those people arguing their "opinions" are somehow the "correct opinion" and everyone elses who doesn' follow theirs is just insanely, stupidly, obtusely, rudely, moronically wrong! RIGHT!!?? Hah. I laugh at the fact they no longer have the smalls, now all of you who pissed and moaned about my requests can go have a pitty party of your own and don't bother to ask bambino for them or complain about it here because your opinions, wants, and desires are not valid unless they're the majority vote and you wouldn't want to upset the company who has done so, so very much for this community now would you? Huh, ha, ha, ha!

ahhh, I feel so much better now. Thanks.

• Like 3

I have been using Bambinos and Abena X-Plus for some time now. I have found that being an extremely active person the Bambinos hold up much better. The padding doesn`t clump up and fall apart near as much as the Abenas do. Anybody else notice this?

• Like 1

Yeah, I have noticed too. The abenas start to fall apart in the front right away after being wet and eventually the padding settles down towards the crotch of the diaper leaving a gap in the padding.

• Like 2

So, it seems that fate wants me to have Bambinos. I ordered a case of Secure X-Plus (knowing their ties) and got a case of Biancos. :P

Interestingly, the tapes no longer feel like they're crosshatched plastic. I'm still on the prowl for another brand, however my issues with Bambino's inattention to smaller folks do not extend as far as saying anything bad about the product itself, which is as excellent as ever.

• Like 1

So, it seems that fate wants me to have Bambinos. I ordered a case of Secure X-Plus (knowing their ties) and got a case of Biancos. :P

Interestingly, the tapes no longer feel like they're crosshatched plastic. I'm still on the prowl for another brand, however my issues with Bambino's inattention to smaller folks do not extend as far as saying anything bad about the product itself, which is as excellent as ever.

So is it safe to assume that they no longer carry the X-plus in a small now too? That just sucks! :crybaby: I don't want Biancos, I kinda like the print on the X-pluses. Well Damn! :whistling: I guess we just gain some weight so we can get "real" diapers again. :P

So is it safe to assume that they no longer carry the X-plus in a small now too? That just sucks! :crybaby: I don't want Biancos, I kinda like the print on the X-pluses. Well Damn! :whistling: I guess we just gain some weight so we can get "real" diapers again. :P

*shovels food into her mouth*

Just got a Twitter Update from Bambino's official Twitter - it says the mediums in Classico, Bianco, and Teddy will be available first week of November! Sweetness! Sooner than I thought.

That's funny I email them just yesterday and they responded back very fast less then 5 minutes and i only asked about the Teddy's i love that print and this is what they sent back..Thank you for your email. Our expected shipment is the second week of November that we should have the Teddys back in stock. If you have any further questions please let us know.

Thank you,

*Bambino Customer Service*

On Thu, Oct 21, 2010 at 2:02 PM

^ I guess maybe they got notified they are coming in earlier than expected?

I hope so because I am not happy without them they are my favorite diaper!!! I got these Molicare Super Plus for now and I am very unhappy with them the plastic is extremely thin and there is no elastic on the top of the front or back waistband like the Bambino's have.

Some pondering....

BHG is in this for profit just like any other private enterprise. If they see enough profit somewhere they will likely go there ;) As unfair as it would be for them to charge more for 'small' size, if you really want these you may have to let them know that you're willing to pay a premium to get what you want :o Otherwise they are not likely to bother :crybaby:

If someone else is offering something you like better which you want BHG to match or better, you have to tell BHG so they will know that they are missing a market segment :rolleyes: They may or may not read what is posted here so posting here may just be 'preaching to the choir' in effectiveness :(

If you quit using a product- any product- let the manufacturer know this and the reason why. They can't change what they don't know about and your one comment may add enough to that total comments to get the changes you want :)

Products almost always change over time, sometimes for the better and sometimes for worse. If you are happy with the way things are now, tell them that from time to time so they will be less likely to change what you like so much :P

Bettypooh

• Like 2

Hi

I know this is probably early to ask, but I'm wondering if the outer backside plastic on the new Teddy (Printed Diapers) are thicker than the All white Bianco? The all white Biancos are great diapers, but ever since the Attends brand from the 90s was made thinner, I've been trying to get a "white diaper" at least close to the thickness. The thicker plastic made them feel higher up by your waste. All these new diapers out today tend to crunch up more, and don't stay up as high, even tough the sizes are identical. Is there any thinness improvement with the Teddy (Printed Diapers)in comparison to the All White Bianco?

Thank you

• Like 1

I think the challenge comes multi-faceted with making even thicker diapers then what are now...it becomes not only a price issue but also a manufacturing problem I would think. I mean you have to add more pulp to make it thicker which I don't know if even adult diaper equipment could process such thick diapers...you would have to sacrifice some absorbency which then people would most likely complain about that as well...that it leaks or doesn't perform as well. Plus, you make it too thick not everyone will think about the feasibility of wearing them because of how noticeable they are so you will lose quite a few customers there...not to mention the price would probably raise a bit. It would be geared towards a very specialized group that likes the "ultra" thick diapers. Which isn't a bad thing but I would say that niche of a group is significantly smaller than appealing to the ABDL community and beyond as a whole with extremely absorbent but still thicker than most every other adult diaper out there. Its a balancing act in my opinion. That being said no matter what is done there will always be complaints - if they made a really thick diaper then people would complain about it being too thick. You see where I am going with this. Its a balancing act in my opinion. Just my two cents :)

• Like 2

Some pondering....

BHG is in this for profit just like any other private enterprise. If they see enough profit somewhere they will likely go there ;) As unfair as it would be for them to charge more for 'small' size, if you really want these you may have to let them know that you're willing to pay a premium to get what you want :o Otherwise they are not likely to bother :crybaby:

If someone else is offering something you like better which you want BHG to match or better, you have to tell BHG so they will know that they are missing a market segment :rolleyes: They may or may not read what is posted here so posting here may just be 'preaching to the choir' in effectiveness :(

If you quit using a product- any product- let the manufacturer know this and the reason why. They can't change what they don't know about and your one comment may add enough to that total comments to get the changes you want :)

Products almost always change over time, sometimes for the better and sometimes for worse. If you are happy with the way things are now, tell them that from time to time so they will be less likely to change what you like so much :P

Bettypooh

You're 100 percent correct. I did E-mail Bambino regarding my reasons for them (temporarily) losing my business. Their response was very respectful and indicated that they hope that I find something to like from their new offerings. I do, to be honest, but I'd love to have something printed in my size so I regret not having that option.