LL Medico Diapers and More Bambino Diapers - ABDL Diaper Store

Bambino Diapers Brand

DailyDi

Hmm, Ive got a case of Biancos from late December that I havent used yet, I hope that they dont have any of the problems that have been talked about. I opened a bag up, so I will have to try them out tomarrow. So far so good on my latest case of Classicos.

I just got a sample pack secondhand from DL DB, after waiting a few hours to be wet enough for a change, I changed into one of the bambinos. Everything was great about the diaper--except the tapes do seem rather flimsy. Indeed--though this might just be user-error from being so used to cloth-backeds--the tapes lost their stick around three AM and I ended up having to sleep for three hours with the diaper untaped.

Hopefully my second diaper from the sample pack and the case I have on the way will perform better--I love the softness and the amazing ability it has to pull the wetness deep into the diaper so that I feel dry after two wettings.

I for one also hope that I don't end up having a bambino split on me, one of the main reasons I will be wearing bambinos is for at work.

Guest NaughtyAshes

For everyones information, my case of Classico's that I got two days ago have 6/25/2009 as the date on the top of the packages.

What the hecks going on here? It seems as though suddenly there's a large number of people posting about issues with their Bambino brand diapers. There's problably a ton more people out there not posting here going through the same thing? I don't get it, for quite a while no one seemed to post about hardly any issues with the diapers and now the flood gates seemed to have opened. I'm wondering partially if they aren't rotating their stock because of issues of the dates people are getting sent. I've heard diapers sitting in cases too long and the way they're stored can create problems too such as the pin holes. I don't know about the other issues as they sound like manufacturing problems but it seems as though either one of two things has happened here. Either their quality has taken a turn to the south or it's always been at this level and people are just willing to talk about it.

I know there are quite a few that for the longest time and even still wouldn't say one bad thing about the company no matter what. I'm glad though to finally get a real take on the company and realize they are hardly any different than anyone else when it comes to quality from the sounds of it now. This is one of the biggest selling point many here have talked about. I may get a negative vote for this but good customer service isn't just sending you out free replacement diapers as nearly every company out there will do the same for you so it's not something unique to Bambino. I shouldn't be getting the bad diapers to begin with as they should be passing through quality control. That goes for any diaper company, not just Bambino. I don't want to get the bad diapers to begin with and have to deal with customer service, I don't. And yes, I've received bad diapers from other companies, CVS brand and Walgreens brand but they were both cheap, cheap, cheap diapers to begin with so didn't expect much and I called their customer service and got mailed a check for the amount I paid for them since I didn't want replacements. Won't buy them again now.

Again, not saying you won't get a bad batch from another company as I'm sure it does happen but I'm just glad people are being honest though about the Bambino brand now and voicing their issues with the diapers.

I'm having serious doubts about making my order with them now like I said and am considering the Secure Plus instead to avoid these issues. Are most of these issues with a particular size? I'd be using large so if the issues have been with other sizes then maybe I'd be safe. Also I'd be getting the Bianco.

• Like 2

I recently ordered the classico bambino diapers and a sample pack of the bianco diapers and have been completely satisfied with my experience with the latest shipment. My diapers fit just fine, although they were a little loose around the legs for the large size, so I am reordering them in medium. The tapes and absorbancy of my diapers were not a problem at all for multiple wettings. I have started to wear plastic pants over my diapers to guard against side leakage. I find that the bambino pads are a good addition to help prevent leaking with heavy nighttime wetting. My bambino experience has been very positive and I am a big fan of bambino diapers.

Guest YkDave

What the hecks going on here? It seems as though suddenly there's a large number of people posting about issues with their Bambino brand diapers. There's problably a ton more people out there not posting here going through the same thing? I don't get it, for quite a while no one seemed to post about hardly any issues with the diapers and now the flood gates seemed to have opened. I'm wondering partially if they aren't rotating their stock because of issues of the dates people are getting sent. I've heard diapers sitting in cases too long and the way they're stored can create problems too such as the pin holes. I don't know about the other issues as they sound like manufacturing problems but it seems as though either one of two things has happened here. Either their quality has taken a turn to the south or it's always been at this level and people are just willing to talk about it.

I know there are quite a few that for the longest time and even still wouldn't say one bad thing about the company no matter what. I'm glad though to finally get a real take on the company and realize they are hardly any different than anyone else when it comes to quality from the sounds of it now. This is one of the biggest selling point many here have talked about. I may get a negative vote for this but good customer service isn't just sending you out free replacement diapers as nearly every company out there will do the same for you so it's not something unique to Bambino. I shouldn't be getting the bad diapers to begin with as they should be passing through quality control. That goes for any diaper company, not just Bambino. I don't want to get the bad diapers to begin with and have to deal with customer service, I don't. And yes, I've received bad diapers from other companies, CVS brand and Walgreens brand but they were both cheap, cheap, cheap diapers to begin with so didn't expect much and I called their customer service and got mailed a check for the amount I paid for them since I didn't want replacements. Won't buy them again now.

Again, not saying you won't get a bad batch from another company as I'm sure it does happen but I'm just glad people are being honest though about the Bambino brand now and voicing their issues with the diapers.

I'm having serious doubts about making my order with them now like I said and am considering the Secure Plus instead to avoid these issues. Are most of these issues with a particular size? I'd be using large so if the issues have been with other sizes then maybe I'd be safe. Also I'd be getting the Bianco.

LOL

Dont get your diapers all in a bunch...

Remember that, you pretty much only hear about the bad things, not the good. A COUPLE OF PEOPLE have had some issues with the diapers and your going to sound the siren and freak out?!?

Take a step back and think about it for a minute... How many HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS of cases have been sold over the years without a problem?

Its a small isolated incident and can only be expected. shit happens, and it looks like they have no problem making things right, so whats the issue?

Out of the almost 100 CASES of bambinos i have ordered over the last few years (OMG that quick calculation blew my mind, thats alot of diapers!, not counting the other brands i have tried!) this is the FIRST problem i have had and its being dealt with promptly. No complaints here

• Like 1

Like has been said before - every once in awhile its bound to happen that something bad happens. Its happened with my Attends before as well. Part of the diaper manufacturing process - it just happens. What makes a good company is how they respond which I have typically had good responses customer service wise from every company I have had a problem with or defect with.

Attends has replaced product before, I even had XP medical replace products that were defective a long time ago. Bambino has always been good at that. Just comes with the territory.

• Like 1
Guest YkDave

LOL, who the hell gave my post a negative rep for referencing bambinos old press release?

Looks like someone is getting pissed off because they cant flame on bambino for not having a 0% defect rate, and when they do have an issue, they let their customers know :D

• Like 1

Think of it this way:

1% of Depend Diapers are defective. We (the abdl community) account for 1% of sales. What are the chances we will get the defective Depends?

1% of Bambino Diapers are defective. We account for 100% of sales.

You see more reports on boutique brands because we represent the majority of the market.

Think of it this way:

1% of Depend Diapers are defective. We (the abdl community) account for 1% of sales. What are the chances we will get the defective Depends?

1% of Bambino Diapers are defective. We account for 100% of sales.

You see more reports on boutique brands because we represent the majority of the market.

The bigger question is, if you got defective Depends, how would you tell the difference between them and the normal ones?

Just sayin' :)

• Like 4

LOL, who the hell gave my post a negative rep for referencing bambinos old press release?

Looks like someone is getting pissed off because they cant flame on bambino for not having a 0% defect rate, and when they do have an issue, they let their customers know :D

I agree, this thread can get pretty rediculous at times where it seems you can't express a concern, say or even hint about a bad thing with Bambino's and you get a negative feedback mark. It's so stupid people do this. Like SORRY if I have a concern or don't like something about a brand. Guess you can only post positive things and praise Bambino's here or else the vultures with there negative feedback button will attack from all sides.

Personally, I'm just glad we're seeing people post their concerns and issues they are having with the product so we also get a fair idea of what to expect and not a exaguration.

Daily, the only problem with the theory of the 1% is the ab/dl community may still buy just as many depends as they do bambino's so it's relative to the number of diapers that actually wind up in the hands of people here and not the volume sold as a nation. Say 1% of Depends are sold to ab/dl's which could be 10,000/month as an example and 100% of Bambino's are sold to ab/dl's which could be 10,000/month. Basically you'd have the same chance of getting a bad one because it goes buy how many are sold to ab/dl's not the percentage of their total sales. Just saying, just saying.

• Like 2
Guest YkDave

true, but a 1% defect rate in an annual sales of 1million cases per year = 10,000 defected cases per year.

If bambino produces 10,000 cases per year at a 1% defect rate, thats 100 defective cases per year.

Now, we all know that 99.9% of bambinos are sold to 'our community', so ALL of those 100 defective cases would be caught and brought to the attention of this thread.

Now, being that we are a VERY small portion of depends market, whats the chances of 'the community' getting 100 of those defective cases?

Remember, we ALWAYS hear about the bad things. People hardly ever praise the good! Who comes on here to announce that they just got a good case of diapers? not too many... but if you got a defective case, you can bet it will be posted!

• Like 1

My point has now been proven once again about the negative feedback thus two people today have already decided to use their one negative feedback button for a post that talks about the issue and how peole here can't say boo bad about bambino's without bad feedback therefor preventing some from coming forward with their complaints. Honestly, keep the negatives coming, it's all but a number.

Anyway, back on topic. YkDave it actually like this.

Depends sales to ab/dl is 1% of gross sales = 10,000 cases

Bambino sales to ab/dl is 100% of gross sales = 10,000 cases

Each has a defect rate of 1% then both companies will have sold 100 cases of defective diapers to us from each company. That's how you have to look at it. Just saying.

You are right though, you only hear about the bad things but look at how the whole (that website) thing blew up on the ABU thread on how people will NEVER buy from them again even though the problem was fixed nearly instantly. It had zero to do with their actual products too! Anyway, I don't think they'll be making that mistake again, that's for sure so it's good to call them or any company for that matter out on an issue. If they can fix the problem, it's even better and then we should continue to support those companies as no one or no company is going to be completely perfect.

I think it's good to know about the problems because it does mean something to the consumer so they know what to look for and the company to know what to fix. That way they can keep their claim as stated on their website. "BambinoDiapers.com have always been dedicated to quality incontinence care products. The Bottom Half Group, LLC exists to serve the AB and DL communities with professionalism, respect, and excellent quality through its adult disposable diaper product lines." They have set a very high standard for themselves by saying this and for the most part it's held pretty true. It's kind of a "If you claim you're the best then you better be the best" thing though. They need to hear about the issues and not just replace the defective cases/diapers but make sure it doesn't continue to happen. By us as consumers hearing about the issues, it allows us also to see patterns because if the problems continue for years down the road then we know they aren't fixing the issues just putting band-aids on them by offering replacement products. It's an accountability thing so talk of the bad things is good for all really. Look how one person mentioned something wrong with their diapers and quite a few jump on board and mentioned they had the same issue. Don't be afraid to talk guys, it doesn't have to be so hush, hush. If you have an issue with any company, you should be allowed to express it without being given a ton of flack for it.

Okay, so here we go with the negative feedback again. =============================================================> ADD IT HERE

• Like 2

d_drew: I think people get your point - if you want to criticize a diaper, go ahead. If you feel the need to come onto this board and complain about a problem with a diaper then you have every right to. Just don't expect people to always sympathize with you because its rarely the majority. Mistakes in production happen and most people understand that and bambino is usually pretty good about replacing any defective products. Sometimes discussing a problem helps because it may be a universal problem but sometimes its just a random occurrence in which you probably will not get too much sympathy from people. I have had problems with random Bambinos I have ordered sometimes and usually it is one defective diaper or something - it just happens in production sometimes much like with anything. Out of probably over 30 cases (probably more) Bambinos I have had in my lifetime - I would say less than 5 diapers had any sort of problem that completely made the diaper unusable. That goes with pretty much any diaper I have ordered, Attends, Tranquility, etc.

Some people just don't feel the need to complain about issues especially if customer service takes care of it. Example: I ordered a case of Attends with Waistband diapers a couple months back and when I received my order some of the bags were already sliced open and some had slices in the actual diaper. I contacted customer service and they were happy to replace them from where I ordered them from - but, you did not see me jump on the Attends thread and rant about it. It just happens sometimes. Now, if their customer service did not take care of it - then yeh, maybe I would go on the Attends thread and complain.

• Like 4
Guest YkDave

Just to put this out there...

B4NS sent me out a replacement case this morning, and only asked for me to return one or 2 of the defective diapers. I suppose thats just for their reference and to track any possible future defects of the same nature.

• Like 1

I was the guy who had two cases of defective diapers. They all had the same leaks that folks are describing. And after having gone through all the hassle of dealing with them I'll just say this.

I still plan to buy Bambino diapers!

Both defective cases are being replaced, at no cost to me. I feel I just got unlucky, and I was taken care of as a result. I also have bought dozens of cases of Bambinos and 99% of the diapers have been fine. These diapers are made in China, at really high speeds, so it's not too hard to make a few hundred bad diapers. I don't blame the company for having a few defective products in a mass production situation. If they didn't take care of the problem, I would feel differently for sure.

I do agree however that we should be able to talk about issues and state concerns and complaints. I have no doubt that somebody from Bambino reads this forum, and this thread in particular. I posted my issue to make sure they were aware of the problem and did something to address it. And they have.

• Like 4

I do agree however that we should be able to talk about issues and state concerns and complaints. I have no doubt that somebody from Bambino reads this forum, and this thread in particular. I posted my issue to make sure they were aware of the problem and did something to address it. And they have.

Couldn't agree more. It's not slandering or defaming the product or company but healthy to discuss any issues no matter what the company. It's a checks and balances thing as said before. If we don't discuss it and nobody knows about the issues including the company, nothing will get done. Especially since how are they to know if somethings wrong unless you tell them. Not only that, we can make sure things are being done to see if it continues to happen.

An example could be a few start to discuss a particular problem with a diaper (any company), and then everyone starts going, "hey, yeah, I've been having that same issue." Now if they replace the diapers and it quites happening or the occurance of that particular problem nearly goes away quickly, we as consumers know the company took care of the problem. If it keeps repeating itself and nothing seems be getting done, then we know they haven't fixed the source of the problem and we'll know just what kind of company they are. Posting on boards such as this, may get a company to jump a little quicker to quickly resolve the issues than if they got a hundred e-mails from customers with issues because they'd be the only ones who knew their was any sort of issue. Easier to bury if nobody talks about it.

So it's good to discuss issues. Keeps the checks and balances going. I'm sure someone from Bambino, and ABU reads these threads too. Wouldn't doubt that for a second.

Adrian: I'm not expecting any sympathy from anyone, not sure where you got that. Just glad people are finally opening up here enough to not only discuss all the great things about Bambino, but any issues too. This thread has gone in a number of cycles and I think we're at a new point where new stuff is coming out again. When I am interested in buying a product, say plastic pants, a diaper pail, diapers, whatever it may be, I want to know the good, the bad and the ugly. Not the sugar coated version. Kind of like the Wellness brief. It was pictured as this thick, cushy, majorly absorbant diaper that looked like it was just the next best thing. Many reviews were of high praise and great testimony to the brief. As your forum discussed, it sounds like it's not all it was cracked up to be. I honestly was considering dropping the money on the diapers, expensive yes, but it sounded like the benfits would be worth it. Your post about them honestly convinced me to reconsider and I've kind of dropped the issue now and decided for the time being, I'm not going to get any of them so thanks to you, I saved myself some time and money based on actual testimony. Now, I know you can't always believe everything you read but I think knowing it came from you, I consider it pretty good testimony and not just some paid response from a user.

I personally recently reviewed the Dekor XL on a thread since I bought one and gave my total honest opinion of it. The pros and the cons so the person interested in it could have a more informed descision on his purchase from an actual user of the product. Personally, I read reviews of products of many things not just ab/dl either. I like the reviews you can tell are written in a way you know they're honest. Where they tell the good and bad. Recently bought a crib and many reviews said "careful, scratchs easily" so I took extra care unpacking and assembling it knowing this.

Anyway, I'm not as scared or concerned about ordering my next case as I was but I definately know what to keep an eye out for now so thanks to all that are posting here about that! Stay WET!

• Like 1

d_drew: I agree with you that you should definitely be able to voice any concerns you have. I do think it is important. I guess my only point is that if its a few defective diapers then to me its not really worth bringing up because its just part of the process and usually any customer service will replace them at no cost as Bambino has been especially good at by reading this thread. When I said "sympathize" with you - I just meant the majority are not going to support or "back you up" when you come on this thread or any thread for that matter and state some random defect or problem just because the majority is "probably" not having that same problem. That is all I am saying. If I went onto the Abena forum and posted that one time I received a package of Abenas and the coloring was smeared on the diaper and there were tiny slits in the diaper, like a knife cut, (true story) then I most likely would be the only one if I said that on the Abena forum (or at least the majority). The supplier took care of the issue and no harm done.

All I am saying is think twice sometimes before stepping onto any forum and just posting some huge negative rant (not that you did) because it really stirs up arguments and negative sentiments among people because usually the negative thing is an anomaly. I use a combination of Bambino, Tranquility, Attends, and Secure products and have had minor issues at some point with all of them but each place I bought from took care of it including XP Medical, Bambino, Secure, and HDIS to name some of the companies that were good customer service. And we all like to get a long here at DailyDiapers :angel_not::thumbsup::D

• Like 1

I would sure like to know what the freakin surprise is! Where are these new products that they have been going on about since last summer? I emailed them last July, they said they would be out in 45-60 days. Then I emailed again around October and was told it would be after the new year. Now here it is May, over a month since their last note promising that they will be coming soon. What gives? I don't like being strung along like this, I want to know what's going on... if there are no new products or they have been scrapped just tell us, we can take it!

One of you on here knows something, I'm sure of it! You had better spill the beans as I have ways of getting information out of you. Perhaps I'll try "Diaperboarding", none of you will stand a chance.

• Like 1
Guest YkDave

How about just relaxing... They will release it when they are ready!

If that time happens to be next year, so be it..

:)

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I just ordered two sample from them on there plain white diaper.... Large and X-Large so I can see which fits me better. But they charged my card TWICE for it..... should have been one charge of $24.08 but I got two of them.... e-mailed them and I'll see what happens.

You say you ordered 2 samples one large and one Xlarge that would only be $14.50 but you say it should have been one charge of $24.08 I don't see how it would be $24.08? With a charge of your card twice that would be $29.00

• Like 1